Author Topic: Ahminidinijad nails opponents..  (Read 411 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Ahminidinijad nails opponents..
« on: May 08, 2011, 02:45:36 AM »
  The Iranian nutcase is at it again;
  He has political rivals within his government..so what does a fanatical leader do ?  That's easy !  just have them all arrested and charged with sorcery and "calling up genies".     http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/05/ahmadinejad-allies-charged-with-sorcery
  Makes you wonder how he discovered this..  Did he catch them rubbing bottles or magic lamps under the conference table ?  Normally this would be funny but he will probably take them to the Sharia court..and they will probably be convicted..

Somehow, I thought the other Genie (Jeannie) was much better looking;
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Pat/Rick

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ahminidinijad nails opponents..
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 10:19:33 AM »
Opposition!? Just like leaders before them, they'll end up missing. Hitler,Stalin,Lenin,Hussein and many,many others have all quelled the opposition.

There seems to be many folks in Iran who want this guy gone. As long as he has "the power", their wishes will not bear fruit.

I used to think that iran would just change leaders every few years. This dinnerjacket guy seems to have found the combination for longevity.

May have turned out differently had they carried rabbits feet, clovers, or.......................... But those genie lamps will be your undoing everytime ;).

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Ahminidinijad nails opponents..
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 12:33:35 PM »
  Shucks, if they had brought 4 lef clovers...Old Dinnerjacket may well have said "thanks for the smokes boys"!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)