Author Topic: obama supporters! is country moving in right direction?  (Read 3709 times)

Offline briarpatch

• Trade Count: (0)
obama supporters! is country moving in right direction?
« on: May 15, 2011, 02:01:52 PM »
I was just wondering what supporters think and how the country is headed in the right direction.

Offline DDZ

Re: obama supporters! is country moving in right direction?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 04:18:49 PM »
Not sure you will get an answer here briarpatch. No one claims to support him and his ideas for America, but some of the posts here in political Issues discussion say otherwise. I guess like closet homosexuals, there are closet Obama supporters.
Notice also how all the Obama bumper stickers came off. The rain just didn't wash them off.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 05:22:36 PM »
I thought most of them got crushed in the toyota subsidy program.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 05:28:08 PM »
I am starting to see bumper stickers here in florida supporting the 2012 run. I dont know what group is behind it but they are starting early.

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 06:11:39 PM »
 The life expectancy of a bumper sticker is 2-3 years and may not be a good way to judge support.  :) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :-*
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 07:23:46 PM »
How do you know that krusty?

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 02:13:10 AM »
The best way to judge opinion is vote returns on election night.  Can you say *landslide*?

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 02:26:06 AM »
bing search
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 06:29:56 AM »
Dont hold your breath Junior. The only way Obama gets a secoond term is if the DNC uses all the election fraud tricks they have in their bag like the dead rising to vote Obama, illegals being allowed to vote Obama and even then they will probably still have to litigate a second term.

He should have put off killing Osama until this time next year because no one will remember it come election time. What they will remember is that it costs damn near a hundred dollars to put gas in the car an they will also remember 10% unemployment.

The liberal responses to this thread are just what I expected blow hard hot air but offering no reasons to show how the one, the only, the messiah is taking our country in the right direction.

Get ready to shed a tear and you better rest your vocal cords now so they will be fresh and you can scream RACISTS! and NAZIS! and KLAN MEMBERS! at the top of your lungs on the morning following the election because Barry is going bye-bye.

Even many die hard Obama cool aid drinkers who also happen to be minorities I know are sick of his B.S. and are openly speaking of voting against him in 2012.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 07:30:36 AM »
No one has been elected or re-elected when the unemployment remained above 8%.  With about 10% inflation.  We are back to Jimmy Carter days.  I know a lot of our employees who voted for Obama and some liberal elitists.  They are dissapointed in him.  There are also a lot of recent college graduates who can't find jobs also. 

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 08:03:20 AM »
Oh but obama is going to allow drilling again so gas prices go back down! Now our messiah is finally going to help us. Unfortunately the ones who feel that way don't realize it was obamas admins policies that shut down american oil production in the first place. Not so long ago 'o' said himself that an increase in drilling will not provide relief at the pumps, now he has flip-flopped on that statement without even a peep from the msm. Sorry about the racism junior, I have an attention span longer than 2 weeks.

Offline powderman

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 08:21:01 AM »
The obamination is the one who stopped drilling in the first place, sent the rigs to Brazil and gave them millions to drill. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 08:48:36 AM »
Dont hold your breath Junior. The only way Obama gets a secoond term is if the DNC uses all the election fraud tricks they have in their bag like the dead rising to vote Obama, illegals being allowed to vote Obama and even then they will probably still have to legislate a second term.

He should have put off killing Osama until this time next year because no one will remember it come election time. What they will remember is that it costs damn near a hundred dollars to put gas in the car an they will also remember 10% unemployment.

The liberal responses to this thread are just what I expected blow hard hot air but offering no reasons to show how the one, the only, the messiah is taking our country in the right direction.

Get ready to shed a tear and you better rest your vocal cords now so they will be fresh and you can scream RACISTS! and NAZIS! and KLAN MEMBERS! at the top of your lungs on the morning following the election because Barry is going bye-bye.

Even many die hard Obama cool aid drinkers who also happen to be minorities I know are sick of his B.S. and are openly speaking of voting against him in 2012.
Keep your blood pressure meds handy for the morning after the election. 

Offline lakota

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 09:03:51 AM »
Why? My blood pressure is going to be fine the morning after the election. If anything I'll need some good ear protection to drown out the shreiks of the obama supporters after their messiah gets his golden butt handed to him by the voters.

Offline lakota

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 09:12:51 AM »
And what are the democrat communistas going to blame the Obama election loss on? Thanks to Al Gore they wont be able to blame "hanging chads"

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 09:45:14 AM »
And what are the democrat communistas going to blame the Obama election loss on? Thanks to Al Gore they wont be able to blame "hanging chads"
I know a lot of Democrats, and I don't know a single communist Democrat.  Never met one as far as I know.  How about you and far right extremist Republicans?  Ever met one? 

Re: election & Obama: If I were you, I wouldn't bet the ranch on an Obama loss.  Most Americans are very happy he's president and not GWBush & Company or any other Republican.  We'll prove that to you in November, just around the corner.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 10:09:18 AM »
just around the corner ::)
That is one long corner worth 17 month+
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 10:17:03 AM »
just around the corner ::)
That is one long corner worth 17 month+
Only if you're worried about the result.....

Offline Spencer, Carey

• Classified -- Banned
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 10:30:18 AM »
Lets not forget that Mr. Obama is not responsible for the death of Bin Ladin. An American soldier who just a few weeks ago he was debating on whether or not to EVEN ISSUE A PAYCHECK TO did that. Anybody out there other than myself wonder why every time he does something negative that has comes to light that has never been heard of in America before( Think government shutdown, Wall street bailout, flip flop on drilling issue and about a hundred others) all of a sudden there is some huge spotlight media event that springs up out of nowhere, and that somehow disappears the moment that the attention is off the issue at hand? Now I voted for the guy so I dont want to hear anyone crying bias. I just pay attention to what the man SAYS, and then what the man DOES. A good speech writer can only compensate for so much. Great public speaker, but it takes alot more than that to run a country. It is sad that a whole lot pf people out there are apparently as dumb and gullible as he is counting on them to be. Don try that Democrat/Republican argument either. Im neither. Both sides havegood, and bad points. Im not talkin opinions, just facts.

Offline Spencer, Carey

• Classified -- Banned
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 10:40:36 AM »
And hey everyone, how about try not to vote just to satisfy one political party or another. Lets NOT make a conscious effort to be ignorant of where this country is heading just so one party, race, affiliation, etc., can thumb their nose at another.  We have to be smarter than what we are working on everyone. Instead of working together too many of us are acting like knucklehead children who dont care whats right or wrong, just what our buddies say regardless of the consequences.

Offline lakota

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2011, 10:42:33 AM »
I know a lot of Democrats, and I don't know a single communist Democrat.

There are none so blind as those who will not see...

Get used to this idea buddy-

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2011, 10:50:18 AM »
I know a lot of Democrats, and I don't know a single communist Democrat.  Never met one as far as I know.  How about you and far right extremist Republicans?  Ever met one? 

Re: election & Obama: If I were you, I wouldn't bet the ranch on an Obama loss.  Most Americans are very happy he's president and not GWBush & Company or any other Republican.  We'll prove that to you in November, just around the corner.

If you support the Obama healthcare scam, you are a communist.  If most Americans were happy with Obama the democrats would still control the house.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2011, 11:01:47 AM »
So........, we still do not even have a viable republican candidate(s). Trump just got done making a mockery of being a republican candidate. Newt does not have prayer or at least I hope not. Palin is so yesterday ;D, Ron Paul has about chewed both his feet off, Huckabee is also out and he was the only republican that I would have considered.  The republicans better hope that an obscure person such as Obama was comes out of the woodwork or Obama will be reelected by default if nothing else.
GuzziJohn

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2011, 11:08:06 AM »
I'm voting for Cain in the primary. 
He is black so that takes away the race card. 

He grew up in the south so he is a real American, not someone who was raised in Indonesia and Hawaii and got a liberal education, who doesn't know the real America. 

As CEO of Godfather's Pizza, he took it out of bankrupcy and made in profitable. 

He is a true conservative. 

I may not agree with him 100%, but there is no perfect cantidate.  He would be far better at turning this country around by running it like a CEO instead of far left idealism. 

Offline lakota

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2011, 11:17:01 AM »
Trump? Please....His dropping out of contention was great news. Now they can focus on choosing a serious candidate without the interference of the circus side show act Trump is.

Still havent heard any liberals provide any reasons why Obama has this country headed in the right direction.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 11:32:33 AM »
Quote from lakota:
Still havent heard any liberals provide any reasons why Obama has this country headed in the right direction.

I am not even going there. With this crowd it would be trying to respond to your wife or girlfriend when she asks, "does this dress make me look fat?"

GuzziJohn

Offline lakota

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 11:35:16 AM »
Could it be that you are not going "there" because "there" is a fictional location? Or is 10% unemployment and $4.25/per gallon gasoline a good thing?

Offline Spencer, Carey

• Classified -- Banned
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 11:46:08 AM »
Great point. Perhaps if someone, ANYONE could make a case for him "going in the right direction" logically, reasonably, or sensibly we could have a realistic debate on the issue.

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 12:04:38 PM »
The farmers, trucking companies, construction companies, grocery store owners and all the other businesses that were driven out of business due to high gas prices the last two years won't be voting for obama- that much is certain. It's impossible to have a debate with logical and sensible points when the person you are debating can't see beyond skin color. If 'o' was fully white his policies would be just as damaging, except he would have never been elected.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 12:59:57 PM »
Guzzyjon, every question you answer in life will have a rebuttal. If you refuse to answer because of that you are doomed.
I decided to be the devils advacate and side with o but I dont know how or where to start. Help me out.