Author Topic: obama supporters! is country moving in right direction?  (Read 3701 times)

Offline Spencer, Carey

• Classified -- Banned
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
Re: obama supporters! is country moving in right direction?
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2011, 07:38:00 AM »
Not that I really expect a real response mind you, judging by all of the recent posts that I have read. FACTS man, not BS rhetoric. Remember, I voted for the guy, and THEN I saw what he really was about. Why cant you?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2011, 01:53:54 AM »
Lastly it seems there are a number of questionable characters having access to the WH now.

DDZ. Uhhhhh, you mean like the gays, lesbians, communists, muslims, pedophiles, and the hate whitey crowd?? These are his closest friends. They all have the same non values. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Want me to use my Democratic connections to wrangle you an invitation?  You'd fit right in......

Junior; Having "Democratic connections"..isn't all that exclusive...
        Millions of people have Democratic connections  ...most throught welfare, food stamps or some other freebie,"hand out" program.. ;) :D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2011, 02:53:19 AM »
While watching the James Robinson television show he brought up something alot of Christians are guilty of- BLAME AND SHAME. He said that is not what Christianity is about. How many of us are guilty of doing just that??

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2011, 03:07:24 AM »
Lastly it seems there are a number of questionable characters having access to the WH now.

DDZ. Uhhhhh, you mean like the gays, lesbians, communists, muslims, pedophiles, and the hate whitey crowd?? These are his closest friends. They all have the same non values. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Want me to use my Democratic connections to wrangle you an invitation?  You'd fit right in......

Junior; Having "Democratic connections"..isn't all that exclusive...
        Millions of people have Democratic connections  ...most throught welfare, food stamps or some other freebie,"hand out" program.. ;) :D ;D
I guess you haven't seen any Republicans in Cadillacs getting their welfare in the form of crop subsidies and tax breaks, huh?  Or do you see them but don't see them getting their checks?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2011, 03:24:03 AM »
Tax breaks = welfare?  So stealing less of someone's money is giving them something?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2011, 03:46:33 AM »
I don't think there should be any corporate tax breaks except for the following:
1) Creates more jobs in America.
2) Gets us independent of foreign oil.
3) Cuts the trade deficit.
4) Providing health care.

I think the individual tax breaks should be for:
1) Mortgage interest deduction to encourage home ownership.
2) Medical or educational expenses.
3) Charity contributions.

I also think farm subsities should be eliminated because the entire world needs food and paying farmers NOT to grow something is stupid.  If anything if they need minimum price supports, the government should buy excess and store it for bad times, bad weather, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.  That way there wouldn't be price spikes during these times.

I don't think there shoudl be subsities for ethynol production and use.  We need the food and need it to remain inexpensive.  There are plenty of other ways to power vehicles. 

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2011, 06:53:08 AM »
So scatterbrain, no one in Germany supported the Hitler regime.  If you don't think Hitler had a lot of support from the people of Germany, I have to ask you what ferry tales have you been reading?............

Of course he had the support I never wrote he didn't and got the blessings from Bismarck to become "Kanzler". He was an excellent orator and pointed out what caused the hyper inflation and gave the people the answers to stop it. Reestablished hope and pride and fixed the economy. What came later is another story entirely. He certainly never was a Communist. Germany sent sections of the Luftwaffe to help Franco fight the Communists there. BTW the ME-109 got tried out there in combat for the first try.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2011, 07:31:37 AM »
OK, I'll play.
I'm glad health care reform passed!  ;)
In order for us to remain competitive in the world and keep enjoying the freedoms and high standard of living we have we need to control health care costs.
The legislation passed may not be perfect but it is a start!

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/graphing-the-cost-of-health-care/
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/11/14/why-does-us-health-care-cost-so-much-part-i/

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2011, 09:24:17 AM »
Oh yes I agree! I am so glad the federal government violated my rights by ordering me to purchase something. Definatley a step in the right direction. Maybe tommorow they will tell me what brand of toilet paper I have to buy!
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Spencer, Carey

• Classified -- Banned
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2011, 08:58:53 AM »
As usual a half baked thought from Junior. Mister, do you not realize by now that you actually have to THINK in order to debate?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2011, 01:41:47 AM »
While watching the James Robinson television show he brought up something alot of Christians are guilty of- BLAME AND SHAME. He said that is not what Christianity is about. How many of us are guilty of doing just that??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't tune in to James Robinson; please clarify "blame and shame", other than natural impulses everyone should experience from time to time.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Spencer, Carey

• Classified -- Banned
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2011, 06:55:58 AM »
Tell'em Billy. I guess he doesent realize the tax breaks for the farmers are for the people who ACTUALLY WORK FOR A LIVING. But there again, some people only wana see what gives them an excuse to behave badly.

Offline Casull

« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2011, 08:21:52 AM »
Most Americans are very happy he's president

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  Sorry, let me catch my breath.  Ok, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  Sorry, couldn't stop that one.  Junior, the polls, last year's election results and common sense say you are wrong. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2011, 02:50:22 AM »
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
   XD40;
  C'mon, I'm curious..what does James Robinson mean by "blame and shame"?

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2011, 03:40:39 AM »
Jr, Jr, most Americans are now NOT happy he is president.  College students who can't find jobs.  Blacks here at work are disscusted with him.  My elderly mother who relies on Social Security and hasn't had any raise in two years and food costs are higher.  (Medicare and Medicaid originally raided the social security pot in the late 60's.  That is why it should be privitized and left alone.  Gasoline tax produces about  $400 billion a year in tax revenues, but only $200 billion are spent on highways.  Raided for more government spending elsewhere.  Whenever there is a tax worth something and has payback, congress or the president raids them to spend somewhere else.  Home builders are not happy.  Real estate people aren't happy.  Electricians, plumbers, carpenters, brick masons, surveyors, are not happy.  I know many around here who are out of work and/or have taken lesser jobs to make a living.  Hospital here needs 75 new nurses, but can't find any.  New doctors are needed, but medical schools have had a drop off since doctors don't want to fool with Obamacare.  We import more oil now than ever yet we have about a 200 year supply in the US.  China owns $1 trillion of US treasury bills.  When are they going to cash in.  Obama has flown 217 times on Air Force 1 last year.  Spent $175 just going to Hawaii on one of his vacations.  Doesn't honor the military, so MOST military veterans don't like him.  Only Unions and hard core liberals are his base now, as well as the Welfare Plantation people.  Evangelical Christians don't like him, Jews now don't like him.  (remember there are about 12 million Jews in America).  Middle class Americans are NOT going to vote for him. 

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2011, 03:59:40 AM »
DD, if your car gets a flat it isn't Obama's fault.  That litany of Obama complaints are actually GWB's fault.

It's gonna be interesting in this forum come election results time in 2012.  As I've said before, some of you guys better have your nitro pills handy.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2011, 04:28:21 AM »
Dixie Dude;
  You better not rile Junior up too much...he may gather up all of Obama's supporters, put them on a short school bus, a come to picket at your house ! ;) :D

Offline powderman

« Reply #77 on: June 01, 2011, 04:38:52 AM »
Most Americans are very happy he's president

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  Sorry, let me catch my breath.  Ok, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  Sorry, couldn't stop that one.  Junior, the polls, last year's election results and common sense say you are wrong.

CASULL. YEP, just got my morning laugh. I can always depend on some of these libs to start my day off with a smile. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline lakota

« Reply #78 on: June 01, 2011, 06:00:13 AM »
DD, if your car gets a flat it isn't Obama's fault.  That litany of Obama complaints are actually GWB's fault.

I suppose that Obama tripling the national debt was GWB's fault.
Also GWB's fault: 2011 volcanoe eruptions, a deadly 2011 tornado season, 2011 flooding, 2010 BP Deep Water Horizon Explosion, US involvement in a Libyian civil war(Along with a weather control device GWB also has a mind control machine he used to control the peerless mind of our lord and saviour Barack Hussein Obama and ordered him to send in the planes) Did I miss anything? WAIT it was damn near 100 degrees here yesterday and I got a sunburn so I am going to assign blame for that on GWB too

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2011, 06:06:42 AM »

I suppose that Obama tripling the national debt was GWB's fault.
Also GWB's fault: 2011 volcanoe eruptions, a deadly 2011 tornado season, 2011 flooding, 2010 BP Deep Water Horizon Explosion, US involvement in a Libyian civil war(Along with a weather control device GWB also has a mind control machine he used to control the peerless mind of our lord and saviour Barack Hussein Obama and ordered him to send in the planes) Did I miss anything? WAIT it was damn near 100 degrees here yesterday and I got a sunburn so I am going to assign blame for that on GWB too
GWB had nothing to do with your sunburn.

Offline Spencer, Carey

• Classified -- Banned
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2011, 11:14:03 AM »
Think you missed the point there Junior. Big suprise.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2011, 11:54:29 AM »
Think you missed the point there Junior. Big suprise.
Nope, you missed the point.  No surprise.

Offline lakota

« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2011, 04:02:45 PM »
What is your point? Do you even have one?

Offline Spencer, Carey

• Classified -- Banned
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2011, 04:22:48 PM »
As usual, BS rhetoric with no substance!!!  :o Mister you are just good and funny!!! ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2011, 04:52:28 PM »
  Right on Spencer;
  Junior is just good and funny..him thinking obama is so great !  just look at Ron..still laughing.. ;) :D