Author Topic: BEN STEIN connects the muslim brotherhood to hitler.  (Read 3801 times)

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: BEN STEIN connects the muslim brotherhood to hitler.
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2011, 09:45:53 PM »
Even that bastion of right wing zealotry, Wikipedia, has this to say:

Underground links to the German Government began during the 1930s and were close during the Second World War, involving agitation against the British, Jewish immigration to Palestine, espionage and sabotage, as well as support for militant activities orchestrated by Haj Amin el-Hussaini in British Mandate Palestine, as a wide range of declassified documents from the British, American and Nazi German governmental archives, as well as from personal accounts and memoirs from that period, confirm.[31] Reflecting this connection the Muslim Brotherhood also disseminated Hitler's Mein Kampf and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion widely in Arab translations, helping to deepen and extend already existing hostile views about Jews and secular Western societies generally.[32]

It's not like this stuff is new or Ben Stein is making it up.  It's been written about for years.  Of course, ole tm won't admit it or address it, he'll just try to change the subject.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 01:33:02 AM »
Ben Stein wrote speeches for Richard Nixon. (I am not a crook!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did he write speeches for Obama also ?   

...Perhaps such as; 

1) " I've now been in 57 states- one left to go..I think.."   
   2) "You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith".
   3)  "UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right ?..It's the post office that's always having problems".
   4)  "I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody" ! or..
   5) " The Cambridge police acted stupidly". 
   6) "Navy Corpse-man, Christian Brossard".
        .....OR:
   7) " They get bitter, they cling to their guns or religion"...

If it wasn't Ben Stein..who is the genius behind these statements ?  ;) :P
        Oh! That's right, he had no teleprompter at these events..those MUST have been his own, unrehearsed statements !  ;) :-X :'(
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 03:27:06 AM »

Underground links to the German Government began during the 1930s and were close during the Second World War, involving agitation against the British, Jewish immigration to Palestine, espionage and sabotage, as well as support for militant activities orchestrated by Haj Amin el-Hussaini in British Mandate Palestine, as a wide range of declassified documents from the British, American and Nazi German governmental archives, as well as from personal accounts and memoirs from that period, confirm.[31] Reflecting this connection the Muslim Brotherhood also disseminated Hitler's Mein Kampf and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion widely in Arab translations, helping to deepen and extend already existing hostile views about Jews and secular Western societies generally.[32]

It's not like this stuff is new or Ben Stein is making it up.  It's been written about for years.  Of course, ole tm won't admit it or address it, he'll just try to change the subject.
Don't forget that Hitler and the Catholics via the Pope were in cahoots. Also written about for years.

Some folks even consider Catholics to be Christians.

So the link is there

Hitler-Christian

We have already established that many Nazis were Jews

So that link is there too

Hitler-Jew

Nothing between Hitler and the Amish though. The Amish are in the clear.

Offline powderman

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 04:03:35 AM »
tm. Thanks again, you just gave me my first good laugh of the day. You seems to think you can rewrite history and change things to suit your agenda. Doesn't change the facts that your brotherhood and hitler have a lot in common.  POWDERMAN.  ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2011, 05:28:14 AM »
Read your history....Nazi Germany was an ultra right-wing Christian country....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A totally uninformed and misled answer !  Hitler and his henchmen were certainly not Christians but but rather occultists,

I didn't say Hitler was a Christian....But the facts are that the country who supported him were. You are allowed your own opinion, but not your own facts...
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline Casull

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 06:12:04 AM »
Contrary to conventional views, Byran Mark Rigg (author, Hitler's Jewish Soldiers, Univ of Kansas) reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (called Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s.

Ok, tm, what exactly does it mean that they were "classsified by the Nazis as Jews or 'partial-Jews'"?  That they had a Jewish ancestor?  If so, big deal.  Were they practicing the Jewish faith?  Somehow I doubt that.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 06:15:19 AM »
Quote from: Casull on Today at 01:45:53 AM

Don't forget that Hitler and the Catholics via the Pope were in cahoots. Also written about for years.

Some folks even consider Catholics to be Christians.

So the link is there

Hitler-Christian

We have already established that many Nazis were Jews

So that link is there too

Hmmmm, the old defense of "well he did it too".  So, Wreckhog, how does that make Ben Stein wrong?   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 06:56:02 AM »
Yes, I believe so

What part of my question are you answering?

the German jews implored  the Int'l Congrees of jewry to stop declaring war on germany

When did this happen?  I'm guessing recently, since I wasn't aware of the Jews declaring war on Germany during WWII.  If so, then that has nothing to do with your prior post about those "classified by the Nazis as Jews or 'partial-Jews'".
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2011, 07:08:03 AM »
He and his party have been dead for over 60 years !! There are no ties to them anymore. But they make great subjects in shutting off any debate by the user of these references when he/she has got nothing pertinent left to say.   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
  The King David Hotel incident was more than 60 years ago...but you were still eager to bring it up !  ;) ;D

The King David Hotel wasn't my post.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2011, 07:08:23 AM »
Contrary to conventional views, Byran Mark Rigg (author, Hitler's Jewish Soldiers, Univ of Kansas) reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (called Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s.

Ok, tm, what exactly does it mean that they were "classsified by the Nazis as Jews or 'partial-Jews'"?  That they had a Jewish ancestor?  If so, big deal.  Were they practicing the Jewish faith?  Somehow I doubt that.   ::)
Jews in general are all over the place in what a Jew is. In an Orthodox world, it comes from your mama, and conversion, while possible, is a pretty serious matter. For instance, conversion to get married does not fly with the Orthodox. The reason it comes from your mama is old school. It is MUCH easier to know who your mama is than to know who your daddy is. All about purity you see. Hmmmmmm. In America, now, if you think that you are a Jew and affirm it, guess what, you are a Jew. 2 Saturdays ago, I sat in a bat mitzvah and watch a female pick up a torah and read from it. Typical these days. Try it in 1940, and they would have opened up a can of whoop ass on her. Safe to say that the Nazis considered you a Jew if there was a Jew anywhere in your history. Most Jews would not have been so loosey goosey.

Offline Casull

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2011, 07:11:19 AM »
Yes, they practiced judiasm as was done in Germany and Europe for centuries....did they have to tone it down during the war years?...yes. I'm sure.

Sounds like you're guessing . . . or just writing what you want to believe.

The jewish war on Germany is well documented leading up to WW2...

Oh, I thought you were talking about a "war".   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2011, 07:14:25 AM »
Jews in general are all over the place in what a Jew is. In an Orthodox world, it comes from your mama, and conversion, while possible, is a pretty serious matter. For instance, conversion to get married does not fly with the Orthodox. The reason it comes from your mama is old school. It is MUCH easier to know who your mama is than to know who your daddy is. All about purity you see. Hmmmmmm. In America, now, if you think that you are a Jew and affirm it, guess what, you are a Jew. 2 Saturdays ago, I sat in a bat mitzvah and watch a female pick up a torah and read from it. Typical these days. Try it in 1940, and they would have opened up a can of whoop ass on her. Safe to say that the Nazis considered you a Jew if there was a Jew anywhere in your history. Most Jews would not have been so loosey goosey.

Pretty much what I knew, Wreckhog.  What I was trying to do was get tm to admit that being "classified by the Nazis as Jew" did not mean very much.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline flatlander

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2011, 07:17:10 AM »

From the website selling the book:

As Rigg fully documents for the first time, a great many of these men did not even consider themselves Jewish and had embraced the military as a way of life and as devoted patriots eager to serve a revived German nation. In turn, they had been embraced by the Wehrmacht, which prior to Hitler had given little thought to the "race" of these men but which was now forced to look deeply into the ancestry of its soldiers.

Offline Casull

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2011, 07:21:54 AM »
Exactly, Flatlander.  I just don't expect tm to admit that.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2011, 08:28:55 AM »
I don't know what your point is.

That's pretty obvious, tm.  BTW, your last post really did not make any sense.

Then I don't know why Dr. Rigg would title his book "Hitler's Jewish Soldiers"

For someone who sees conspiracies and agendas everywhere, you aren't trying very hard.

But I take it your position is to promote islamophobia by any means available

That rings very hollow from the likes of the guy/girl who promotes antisemitism at every opportunity.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2011, 10:06:25 AM »
tm, that was pretty lame, even for you.   But, you did manage to avoid answering any questions.  ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline MGMorden

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2011, 10:31:52 AM »
Read your history....Nazi Germany was an ultra right-wing Christian country....

Read your Bible those were no Christians

Pat

That's a No True Scotsman logical fallacy.  Take a good class on logic.  It helps, trust me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

I don't see how you people can condemn all Muslims for the actions of a few violent ones yet when the tables are turned and its Christians doing the atrocities you just side step it and claim that they're "not really Christians".

The reality is extremists of any type - Muslim, Christian, Krispy Kreme donute eaters - tend to do crazy things.

Offline Casull

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2011, 05:10:18 PM »
OMG!!  MCMorden...you must be another libber, obamanite, anti-semite, closet moslem, gun grabbin, revisonist, progressive left wing satanist nutter...and you didn't even know it....!!...

That's (censored word) hilarious, coming from the guy who NEVER condemns anything that the islamists do.   :o :o :o :o
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2011, 05:44:03 PM »
"The Group Thirteen" network (Polish: Trzynastka, Yddish: Das Draitzental) was a Jewish collaborationist organisation in the Warsaw Ghetto during the Second World War. The Thirteen took its informal name from the address of its main office in Leszno Street 13. The group was founded in December 1940 and led by Abraham Gancwajch, the former head of Hashomer Hatzair in Łódź. Sanctioned by Sicherheitsdienst (SD), and also known as the Jewish Gestapo, the unit reported directly to German Gestapo.

The group vied for control of the ghetto with the Judenrat and infiltrated the Jewish opposition within the ghetto.

The group's most important branch was the Office to Combat Usury and Profiteering in the Jewish Quarter of Warsaw. Supposed to combat the black market, it actually collected large sums via racketeering, blackmail and extortions. The group also ran its own prison. In total, the group numbered between three and four hundred uniformed Jewish officers, distinguished by caps with green bands. In July 1941 Group 13 lost to the Judenrat in the political arena and the Office was incorporated into the Jupo.

After the Office was closed the remaining members of the Group 13 centered around Gancwajch concentrated their efforts on their own hospital and ambulance service (the so-called Emergency Service or First Aid Station which was created in May 1941) which however quickly became used predominantly for smuggling and contraband. They also had other operations, for example a brothel at 'Britannica' hotel and near total control over the horse-drawn carriages and all transportation within the ghetto.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2011, 07:04:20 PM »
MG morden;
  My complaint against Muslims is not a universal condemnation.  If you look back in my posts, you will see that I have affirmed the idea that not all muslims are the enemy.  My comparisons are rooted in percentages and the odds of being a person injured/affected by one group or another.  Such I like to consider as being "realistic". 
   Today, few other groups have the organized terror organization and commitment as is found within the worldwide Muslim community.
 I am not saying no historicalreligious group ever had such an organization previously. That would be denying such things as inquisition and the hashishians.  Still, islam has been most consistantly involved for a millennia & a half.
  I have noted there are many reasonable, enlightened Muslims who would likely make fine neighbors..  Such persons as..Walid Shoebat, Dr Zuhudi Jasser and Walid Phares are fine examples.  Many have asked that mainstream groups of American Muslims stand up against terrorism and denounce all hateful acts.  It doesn't seem like a great deal to ask and as such, would help to  regenerate solidarity here in the US, but there is little response, which doesn't help suspicions in the least.
   As it stands, I am not so optimistic about the vast bulk of world-wide Islam.  Although there has not been a great deal of movement in that direction..we can hope..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2011, 08:46:45 PM »
guess this guy didn't clear it with Powderman...

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2011, 01:30:36 AM »
  I expected such..but right now BHO is finding his Irish roots ! ;) :D 
      But on a serious note; in the video provided at about the 1:00 to 1:03 mark, this old boy claims that BHO is one that have "pledged before Allah" ; what do you suppose that means ?

Offline flatlander

• A Real Regular
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2011, 03:29:33 AM »
flatlander, casull....Then I don't know why Dr. Rigg would title his book "Hitler's Jewish Soldiers" and the Germans had a term for these jews, 'mischlinge'. So, therefore,  are you saying Nazi Germany wasn't as antisemitic as we are taught...? If so there is a huge disconnect in poplular history. I don't know what your point is...but I would direct you to wreckhog's post immediately above.

But I take it your position is to promote islamophobia by any means available.....this fact and war defines your self and life it appears. I don't buy into this stuff.....

...TM7

That's total BS. Don't drag me in and make assumptions. A question was asked about the information you posted, and I answered it USING A QUOTE FROM YOUR LINK. For you to make the jump to "take it my position is to promote islamophobia" is absurd at best. If you didn't like the information I posted, check out your resources better and perhaps don't quote a source simply because the title supports your position. You could have seen the quote I posted with a single click, dude.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2011, 12:30:50 PM »
Flatlander you have caught on quick. More fake stuff posted as the truth.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline flatlander

• A Real Regular
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2011, 04:09:34 PM »
Please note that response of mine is not solely for your consumption.
Then don't put my user name at the top of the post then start making generalizations.

You see...You seem to be hanging with some of the more titular leaders of the islamophobiamania caucus here. If you're not a islamophobimaniac ...then good for you...likely means you weigh and give evidence and tolerance a fair chance...that's a good thing. If however, you are intolerant and believe all the islamophobia propaganda gushing here, and join in the bashing ceremonies arranged by the renown titulars of the movemnet...than that is not good...imo, and doesn't amount to helping anybody--just fuels the fire. Your call and choice. Have a nice day.
You have no idea where I fall. I've made no comments or posts that should lead you to the assumptions that you want to make about my views or who I "hang with", but I'll clear it up for you. I'm somewhere in the middle. And I'll tell you what I see from there. There are extreme guys on one side that you like to paint as intolerant bashers. I've got bad news for you, though. The other side of the discussion (I'll use the term loosely) is just as bad and just as extreme no matter how moderate they like to paint themselves. They are every bit as intolerant, and bash just as much as the other side. Then when those truly looking for a constructive debate join in, the best that happens is that they are lumped in with one set of extremes by the other set of extremes and called whatever the name of the day is for that side.
Sorry if you didn't like me quoting information from your link to answer a question, but that is what intelligent debate involves whether you like it or not. So don't  preach to me about giving evidence and tolerance. You violated that same principle with your previous post accusing me of the same.  And I stand by my assertion as your accusation applied to me. Total BS

..TM7