Author Topic: Subara Ad in Israel--shown running over Palestinian kids...  (Read 4598 times)

TM7

Subaru Car Ad In Israel Shows “Power” By Running Over Palestinian Children
April 22, 2011 by occupiedpalestine 0 Comments

Friday April 22, 2011 03:38 by Saed Bannoura – IMEMC & Agencies

A new advertisement in Israel, meant to show the “power and durability” of the Japanese Subaru car, caused outrage after showing a Subaru driven by a Jewish settler striking two Palestinian children in occupied East Jerusalem.

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/subaru-car-ad-in-israel-shows-%E2%80%9Cpower%E2%80%9D-by-running-over-palestinian-children/

fyi..TM7

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Subara Ad in Israel--shown running over Palestinian kids...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 02:19:35 PM »
Watch the video really close. The mask wearing  future suicide bombers  were throwing rocks and attacking the car.
All I can say to the kid and you TM7 is nice try.

Pat

" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 03:27:38 PM »
Watch the video really close. The mask wearing  future suicide bombers  were throwing rocks and attacking the car.
All I can say to the kid and you TM7 is nice try.

Pat

YEP. The godless one last week that plowed into Jewish citizens evidently escaped ol tm. This looked like self defense to me. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 03:32:56 PM »
I seen this video last year. Hooker is right, the kids were attacking the car by throwing rocks, and standing in front of it. No doubt the driver had a thought that a guy with a gun might be coming from around the corner, and the kids were there to slow him down. I don't blame him in the least. The wife will be looking for a new car here shortly. I'll check into the Subaru's, proven design for running over terrorists!! :D gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 05:19:23 PM »
Some vicious muslim animals are attacking a peaceful driver and some get run over. Am I supposed to feel bad for the vicious animal? I do hope that good fellows car was not damaged. Thanks for sharing TM, it is nice to see good prevail.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 05:45:28 PM »
It's amazing, I read Tm's rants about powderman subscribing to a pro-Israeli paper, or making a statement like the following: "PMAN....what you got...? You sign up for a rabbi Smulley or Aaron Kline newsletter or something for the witch hunt?".  ??? :o

Basically criticizing the source as a pro-Jewish source, and then he has the gumption to quote from the: "Occupied Palestine "فلسطين
blog?  ::)  :o
I'm shocked!  :o Shocked!  ::)  I say Shocked!  :P

Come on TM, try to follow your own criticisms.  At least try to quote from an unbiased source. 
I do enjoy reading fiction, but you have to try to make it seem plausible.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 05:48:20 PM »
HEH. I just watched it several more times. This is in Jerusalem, Gods Holy city, the godless ones have no business there, trespassers. Thanks tm, made my day. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 05:56:07 PM »
It's amazing, I read Tm's rants about powderman subscribing to a pro-Israeli paper, or making a statement like the following: "PMAN....what you got...? You sign up for a rabbi Smulley or Aaron Kline newsletter or something for the witch hunt?".  ??? :o

Basically criticizing the source as a pro-Jewish source, and then he has the gumption to quote from the: "Occupied Palestine "فلسطين
blog?  ::)  :o
I'm shocked!  :o Shocked!  ::)  I say Shocked!  :P

Come on TM, try to follow your own criticisms.  At least try to quote from an unbiased source. 
I do enjoy reading fiction, but you have to try to make it seem plausible.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well if the site fits his agenda it is unbiased. It is good so few are fooled by this sickness that should have died with Hitler.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011, 06:19:18 PM »
If you watch the video it appears that the vehicle's rear window was busted out. If you look at the still picture you can observe that the masked merchant of peace on the sidewalk behind the car has just thrown something. Care to guess who shattered the back window?

Given thier propensity to commit extreme acts of love and kindness towards thier fellow man such as sawing a person's head off with a butter knife its probably good practice to keep the forward momentum going when confronted by a gang of them.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline The Hermit

• A Real Regular
  • Security is the ability to take care of yourself.
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 06:46:51 PM »
Subaru needs a tear gas option in next year's model.

The Hermit

Offline psy_warrior

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 01:48:48 AM »
THANK YOU TM7 for having the courage to post this truly shocking advert on what is clearly a 'hostile environment'
i wonder if any of your respondents even own a passport _ anyone anywhere who in ANY WAY seeks to justify running a child over WITH INTENT _ is simply demonstrating their own 'insular' intelligence AND NO HUMANITY AT ALL!!  >:(

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 02:42:38 AM »
  How about lighting a candle in all this darkness ? 

1) Normal people teach their kids not to play in the street !

2) They also teach them not to throw rocks at cars..

3) It is claimed these kids had just come out of "prayer services".  I don't know about your neighborhood, but when kids leave prayer services in my neighborhood..they don't normally wrap their shirts around their heads and start pelting stranger's cars with rocks !

4) If kids in my neighborhood were stupid enough to run riot in the streets and start endangering the lives of drivers, somebody in the neighborhood would be chasing them out of the street.

5) Seems strange..a dozen or so video cameras were already on the scene to record this "spontaneous" event.

6) The scene; many hostile, vicious youths stoning your car..you have your own child in your car with you.  What do you suppose would have transpired, had you "stopped to exchange information" ?

Friends; (IMO) ..what we viewed here is a couple young "martyrs" for Mohammed !  Have they just emerged from a "prayer service" as we know it ?  Is their prayer service more of a session of whipping up hostilities ?
   Strange activities for youngsters who just spent an hour in serious "prayer"..seeking God's will in their lives !

Here's another view of the incident..IMO a more honest view..   Especially, please note the the translation across the bottom..view it and use common sense..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_h57Py9QQo
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 02:50:48 AM »
I am thinking it must take a lot of  hatred of Jews to see this as an attack on the pali's. When someone watches this with unbiased eyes they see that the person driving the car is under attack and is running for their life. Also we cannot see the driver of the vehicle or know the identity, but without this information, the driver is assumed to be a Jew. Sounds very much like the lynch mobs of the KKK era.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 02:58:37 AM »
psy warrior, and tm. Evidently neither of you have been shot at. Maybe you 2 can sit there and take it, but 10-12 year old or not, if I think somebody's going to hose me down with an AK, if I'm sitting in a vehicle, and little chance of defending myself, I'm going over them. I'l bet, if you were driving that car, you'ld take the high road too. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011, 03:19:51 AM »
The point of it is, we do not even know who the driver is but through biased eyes it is automatically a Jew.

It is good to have posters to show us how blinding hatred is.

Offline no guns here

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2011, 03:27:01 AM »
THANK YOU TM7 for having the courage to post this truly shocking advert on what is clearly a 'hostile environment'
i wonder if any of your respondents even own a passport _ anyone anywhere who in ANY WAY seeks to justify running a child over WITH INTENT _ is simply demonstrating their own 'insular' intelligence AND NO HUMANITY AT ALL!! 

Yep, currently have two.  One a tourist passport, and one an official government passport.  Been to 19 countries and 43 of 50 states.  What does that have to do with anything?

Let me think here... Proven terrorist tactics are distraction and then attack.  What would be more distracting in an area that is known to be rife with terror attacks?  Tell you what... with my wife and kids in the car in that type of situation, I would ATTEMPT to avoid contact.  However, if necessary, I would downshift and drive on to preserve my family.  To give up my family in order to preserve my enemy would prove "NO HUMANITY AT ALL".

They come from the people living there that have been genocided, abused, murdered, and stolen from.

TM, are you talking about the Jews here?  Sounds like Jewish history to me...

Why would you even say this?  You all know that TM is the only one here who is completely unbiased.  Everyone else buys in to the party line.  He is the only one with the REAL inside story and scoop.  IF you don't read the islamic propaganda you don't know the true story.  Sort of like Tokyo Rose had the only truth in the Pacific... right... whatever.

I swear, I TRY to ignore these conversations.  I really do.  But somehow, I am drawn back time and again to read the crazy rantings and posting of the pro-islamists.  It's like a train wreck.  You don't want to look, but you just have to and then you realize that it was so horrible you should have just closed your eyes or looked the other way.  The constancy of these posts almost drives me away from GBO.  It's like the propaganda play-book.  If you say something enough times, it must be true. 

For years, I thought I had found a nice set of forums that I could identify with.  However, there seems to be an increasing influx of crazy, left-wing, anti-American, pro-islamist members here.  I really hate to "IGNORE" people but it's getting closer to reality.  I know that isn't really a big deal, but the obsessive and nearly constant pro-islamist, anti-american and anti-israel drivel, conspiracies, diatribe and rantings are just ridiculous.

NGH
"I feared for my life!"

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 04:25:38 AM »
TM says;
  "You've been on mil passport for years at the taxpayer trough..what sense of reality you have is warped, and party line stuff. Give me a break."

TM;
  That is totally uncalled for and reprehensible statement !   Our military are not  "feeding at the public trough"...unless you call offering up to and including their lives in defending our nation and constitution as "feeding at the public trough".

If you want to do a real service, start taking on those who indeed do feed at the public trough, and offer absolutely NOTHING in return..

America;  "land of the free..because of the brave"...

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011, 04:30:08 AM »
BTW TM if you look into your "suburu add" it is fake. But I guess if it fits your agenda hey run with it as the truth and claim ignorance when you are confronted with the truth.

Offline powderman

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 04:45:22 AM »
You've been on mil passport for years at the taxpayer trough..what sense of reality you have is warped, and party line stuff. Give me a break.

tm. Totally uncalled for. Thats low even for you. I reckon with you being on the opposing side it's the best you could do, sling more mud, cloud the issue.
IRONGLOW. Thanks for that link. It was all well planned in advance, count all the cameras. Israel needs to cleanse Gods Holy city. Round the godless ones up and MOVE EM OUT, they have no business in Jerusalem. Had the driver gotten serious he could have gotten several more of those godless scum. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2011, 04:55:14 AM »

Offline LunaticFringeInc

• Contributor
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2011, 05:41:49 AM »
I wonder if they make 'Roo Guards" to fit a subaru?  It would probably be a most usefull vehicle accessory over there.  I know if I lived over there I would find a way to fit one on my car!

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 05:50:54 AM »
Never seen one on a Subaru in the US. However, a lot of SUVs have them, and they even make them for my minivan (neighbor has them). Having hit a passenger car with them on, I can say that they are quite useful. Major damage to the hit car, zero to the SUV unless you count a small scratch on the bars. Which is exactly what they are for since we have no Roos running about. I highly recommend them if you are an aggressive driver.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2011, 08:33:04 AM »
I have seen several treehugging anti hunting ads for Subaru here. They would never get my business.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2011, 09:03:38 AM »
    JTM says;
   This thread brings up 3 simple points:

1..What catalyzes the moslem and Christian palestinians who had their land stolen, most families having death and torture inflicted on them, to do the things they are claimed to do..?

2...What mindset uses running into kids to sell cars...?

3...Why are we treated to daily islamo witch hunt stuff from Pman, IG, etc. and never get a view from the other side....is there something to hide, or is this just propaganda?  Is there alot more to the storyline, including about the Palestinian Christians wiped out....? real Americans have a right and duty to know.

Keep in mind that there is plenty of israeli peace activist in isreal that want a 2 state solution to the problem and that counter the ruling Likud war party, and they get better treatment then here.

This has nothing to do with Tokyo Rose, a poor poor analogy...this has to do with finding apeaceful solution and ending the violence in that area. Gravitating to just one biased side  simply doesn't work, and is anti-truth.

Answers;

1)  We know what catalyzes the muslims, that is a bunch of crazy Imams filled with hatred and poisoning  little kids' minds.
   Not convinced the Christians are involved in the same hatred..don't see Christian stupidcide bombers or beheaders.
   Matter of fact I don't recall any group of Christians whoopoing it up at a female stoning recently, either.

2) What mindset gets little kids all worked up until they stand in traffic ..stoning cars..even trying to stop them with their bodies...and then does nothing more than stand around video-recording  the inevitable injuries ?

3) Never get the whole story from me ?    You just presented a much-edited video tape of just 4 seconds over a minute in length.  I simply brought the WHOLE tape to us  ..just 6 seconds short of 8 min utes in length.
   You tghink I don't give a fair picture..well, thats 1 minute vs 8 minutes..I just provided "the rest of the story"

Did you notice;  these dangerous little rock throwers when interviewed, told the public "we were just playing, when that Israeli came along, aimed at us and ran us over"..
   Youi saw the whople video;  we can see clearly see their parents are teaching them how to be very accomplished LIARS !

In case you missed "the rest of the story"..here it is;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_h57Py9QQo

Offline Casull

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2011, 09:13:09 AM »
IG...Yeah, yeah...NGH took a broad swing at me ...I responded in like and kind.

No, he took a broad swing at the gist of your posts, AND you took a cheap shot at him, personally.  Isn't that a violation of the rules?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2011, 09:17:12 AM »
IG...Yeah, yeah...NGH took a broad swing at me ...I responded in like and kind.

No, he took a broad swing at the gist of your posts, AND you took a cheap shot at him, personally.  Isn't that a violation of the rules?

CASULL. YEP, agreed Sir. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline lakota

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 09:17:53 AM »
I have some more thoughts on this video-it was cleverly edited to only show the car hitting the kid. How about showing the events leading up to it? Oh but those events might not support the bias! Also, am I the only one who thinks that this video was staged? Look at all the cameras in the vicinity and this video isnt some shaky cell phone video. it seems quite odd that someone with a high quality video camera with the skill to operate it was in just the right place at just the right time. 

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2011, 09:59:58 AM »
And to top it off the car add is a hoax. But I guess if it fits ones agenda feign ignorance.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2011, 10:26:32 AM »
I have some more thoughts on this video-it was cleverly edited to only show the car hitting the kid. How about showing the events leading up to it? Oh but those events might not support the bias! Also, am I the only one who thinks that this video was staged? Look at all the cameras in the vicinity and this video isnt some shaky cell phone video. it seems quite odd that someone with a high quality video camera with the skill to operate it was in just the right place at just the right time.

Lakota;
          If you looked at the video I offered, you will see "the rest of the story".  It even shows some of the dozen or so videographers who "just happened to be on the scene", assisting the junior terrorists with their rock throwing chores. 
   Let's face it, if that same incident happened here with several little snots blocking the street anf throwing rocks at the innocent motorist & his/her family, most of us would be forced to say;  "Too bad the kid got hurt, but the littler bugger sure was asking for it" !

...And so he got it !

Offline lakota

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2011, 10:36:58 AM »
Thanks for pointing out your link Ironglow. I didnt notice it first time through. It sure casts this incident in a different light when the whole story is known.