Author Topic: It appears that Obama must want to end Israel..  (Read 1219 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
It appears that Obama must want to end Israel..
« on: May 19, 2011, 11:07:32 AM »
   Today in his big speech, the boy/king announced his decision that Israel shou;ld give back the land the attacking countries lost in 1967.  Not only that, insisted on a "2-state" solution but he did not mention ruling out "right of return"for so-called Palestinians.  This works out to insisting that the attackers get all their lost land back...and still have a claim on large parts of the pre-1967 Israel.
     Obama wants to borrow billions in our name to giove to the mobs in the mideast who are involved in the anti-Israel protests.  Note, he has already helped those in Libya and is threatening Syria.
  Are you going to enjoy paying more taxes to hjelp the radicals like Hamas & Al Queda establish militant Islamic states ?  If Obama's plan were effected, Israel would be left especially vulnerable and open to the attack these reformulated Islamic nations are already planning..
   http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/8482df9bda5848849c3ee45c1bdc1784/ML--Israel-Obama-Speech/

One thing clear (in case you missed it)...In his sudden infatuation for the rioters in the middle east who are setting up radical Islamic regimes; Obama is obviously in agreement with Osama Bin Ladin..that these are "fine folks".....  Here is Bin Ladin's just-released statement...and the boy/king wants use to finance those whom bin Ladin admires..

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BIN_LADEN_AUDIO?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-05-19-07-03-26

Must be comforting to some to see Obama in league with Osama..      Would it be correct to question Barack hussein's real religion again  ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Re: It appears that Obama must want to end Israel..
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 01:52:47 PM »
This will be the end of the United States.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 02:08:22 PM »
This kind of stuff only emboldens TM7 and his raghead friends.
they will eventually gang up on Israel and Israel will turn the middle east into smoldering ruin.
they have nukes and they're not afraid to use'em.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 02:16:32 PM »
I think it's a gimme that Obama is not pro Israel with his lineage and background. My soul intent is to see how far it goes, as there is nothing I can do to stop it. The American people are so involved in themselves, they will never band together to put a stop to this foolishness that has been going on for the 40 plus years.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 05:39:35 AM »
This will be the end of the United States.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are totally correct swampy !  The Middle east has nuclear weapons..as Bugeye said, the mideast will be lrft a smoldering ruin.  However, it would be extremely naive to think the mideast would simply smolder alone.
    This is not simply a struggle between Israel and attackers, but a struggle between east and west; between freedom and theocratical slavery...which has long smoldered since the big Islamic push even into Europe..where Charles Martel stopped the Muslim hordes at the battle of Tours.
     Now; B Hussein has stoked the embers into flame again...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 09:31:40 AM »
I'm sure all this pleases you Herr TM7.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 10:41:15 AM »
Obama was re-stating long term official US foreign policy on the matter. When I looked at the tape of him and Netankokoo..it was easy to see who was the boss....and who was going to get an arse chewing....Very sad what this country has become.

..TM7
  I think most people  that hate Israel is because Israel will not take any crap. i mean if you throw crap at them they will turn on the fans. hey they were attack and won so why should they give back anything

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 11:11:41 AM »
TM says;
  "  When I looked at the tape of him and Netankokoo"        ....now, there's an enlightened discussion !  ;) :D

The "Hermanator",  Herman Cain announced his candidacy today, where he said; "Don't mess with Israel, if you mess with Israel you mess with the US...don't mess with us "!
  Three cheers and several kudos to the real man...Herman Cain...

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 01:01:49 PM »
IG. I too saw where Herman announced, glad to hear it. The obamination still has another 1 1/2 years to kill Israel. There are some hear that claim to be Christian but still side with the godless ones. They evidently either are not Christian, or have no idea what the Bible says about this, or are really muslims.  POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2011, 01:30:46 PM »
 Swampy

What is with the "Herr" bit when adressing TM7 ??

If any of you think that Jewish interests are not being looked after in the USA in spite of what Obama is saying you don't have a realistic clue who is running the show.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 01:52:01 PM »
Sad to say but 70% of Jews voted for the Obonination last election. They consistantly vote liberal. Maybe this kind of bull will wake a few of them up.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 02:00:09 PM »
Sad to say but 70% of Jews voted for the Obonination last election. They consistantly vote liberal. Maybe this kind of bull will wake a few of them up.

You presume they are asleep...........they are anything but...!!
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 03:14:04 PM »
The Jews in the USA are liberal democrats! They vote that way every election! All you have to do is check! How some on here are ok with the fact that they vote every time with the people that want to take your guns and make us part of the one world government is beyond my comprehension! But they are gods chosen people and can do no wrong!

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2011, 04:28:00 AM »
The Jews in the USA are liberal democrats!

The very wealthy aren't usually liberal democrats.  I'd have to disagree with you on that.

Offline beerbelly

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2011, 04:31:50 AM »
Seventy percent of them voted for Obama, how can you disagree with that?

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 06:39:11 AM »
According to the media....you believe them?

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2011, 08:09:08 AM »
swampman, the media wouldn't lie.  would they??
you're right of course, major media is run by satan,
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline jimster

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 08:32:20 AM »
I think it's a gimme that Obama is not pro Israel with his lineage and background. My soul intent is to see how far it goes, as there is nothing I can do to stop it. The American people are so involved in themselves, they will never band together to put a stop to this foolishness that has been going on for the 40 plus years.

About sums it up.

The Jews in the USA are liberal democrats! They vote that way every election! All you have to do is check! How some on here are ok with the fact that they vote every time with the people that want to take your guns and make us part of the one world government is beyond my comprehension! But they are gods chosen people and can do no wrong!

I figure more than half the people in this country do not pay attention to the constitution are are leaning progressive and wanting to use as much tax money as they can to grow government and create jobs (and grow state and federal unions) that way.  That would take in most every religion and race.  I figure the few real conservatives also are made up of different religions or races.  It's an attitude...not a religion or race that decides on large government and less freedoms and spending the people's wealth, or the other way around. 

Who decided to hand our wealth to a bunch of banks in 1913, and confiscated the people's gold just like Communists?  A bunch of white people in congress and the White House, and that kind of thing has been going on a long time since 1913.  Sure, the money and gold got handed over to a bunch of banks that were run by Jews...but who gave it to them? Corruption always runs deep and involves lots of money, it knows no religion or race, it just is what it is. 

Offline beerbelly

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 02:05:49 AM »
Who decided to hand our wealth to a bunch of banks in 1913, and confiscated the people's gold just like Communists?

A communist named FDR!

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.