Author Topic: The obamination tells Israel to return to 1967 borders.  (Read 9512 times)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: The obamination tells Israel to return to 1967 borders.
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2011, 01:43:24 PM »
Israel should tell us off and reject that foreign aid.

:o
 What ??  Give up their best place on the foreign aid table? Never happens !
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2011, 01:51:55 PM »
Yellow says;
  " Did Got give you the land you're living on, or did someone steal it from someone else?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The land I'm living on and all the other land I own..I bought and paid for with lots of hard work and sweat !

If you go back far enough, this very land belonged to nobody BUT God..then squatters moved in, then others came along and chased the squatters out..and squatted there themselves..I find their arrowheads.
  Then successive waves of stronger and stronger squatters came along an took possession...  None of them had a deed from God.... as the Israelis have..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2011, 02:17:11 PM »
However, the Hashemites cryed so loud that the Jews, in sympathy..let them take what is today, Jordan.
  Just a moment of sympathetic error, I guess..

The Jews were not in charge of who got what, The UN ran that deal at that time,  the USA forced this abomination on the world!
 By the way Iornglow you did not answer as to whether you though it was ok for Israel to murder 34 and wound 170 US navy men! Or to blow up the British!

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2011, 02:48:12 PM »
Beerbelly:
Did you lay off the beer today? Your post makes sense to me and that is kind of scary.
GuzziJohn

Offline beerbelly

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2011, 02:58:01 PM »
Hell no, a twelve pack in the fridge and one in my hand! It is Saturday man!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2011, 03:55:27 PM »
However, the Hashemites cryed so loud that the Jews, in sympathy..let them take what is today, Jordan.
  Just a moment of sympathetic error, I guess..

The Jews were not in charge of who got what, The UN ran that deal at that time,  the USA forced this abomination on the world!
 By the way Iornglow you did not answer as to whether you though it was ok for Israel to murder 34 and wound 170 US navy men! Or to blow up the British!

Speaking as a veteran with friends and loved ones in the present conflict, it is never OK when any of our forces suffer casualties.  It is far simpler to understand a one-time, friendly fire incident of 40 years ago than the continued attacks with up to 3,000 innocent civilians murdered in just one case among thousands.  You will of course deny that the Liberty was a friendly fire incident, and that is your perogative.  ..But when all is said and done , if it was friendly fire I can understand, but if it was deliberate..I condemn it !  Guess we won't know for sure..
  Still, that is a far cry from many thousands more murdered in just the last 10 years, ...only to have the killers in most cases, take credit for the murders and boast about them !

BTW:  When was the last time Jews sawed the head of an unarmed, bound man ? :o :P
  Yeah, I know... :-X
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2011, 08:08:13 PM »
BTW:  When was the last time Jews sawed the head of an unarmed, bound man ? :o :P  Yeah, I know... :-X

I remember when they nailed one to a tree, and mocked him in his death agony.

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2011, 12:32:37 AM »
  Yellowtail;
  Where in blue blazes do you get your information ?  If you get it from your "church" you better get those amateurs straightened out !
  It wasn't the Jews who nailed him to cross, It was Roman soldiers who did the physical act; secular historians will tell you that! 
     Sure, it was some Rabbinical hierarchy along with some rabble who called for his execution..just as some hierarchy in our government are trying to persecute some of our own people, for gently extracting life-saving information from terrorists.

..But who actually caused Jesus to be sacrificed ?  ...everybody who ever sinned; ...me, you and some of the nicest people we both know.

BTW: You can back off calling the cross a "tree"..it makes you sound like one of those door-to-door cults which insist the crucifixion was done on a natural tree.. ;) :D

BTW;  Nice try on the pictograph....but it's not convincing.  The people now called "Palestinians" are just a polyglot group of refugees from Syria, Trans-Jordan and some former squatters (mostly descendants of) along with many others looking for freebies.  After all, their big leader of the whole uprising/mess, was Yassir Arafat, ....an Egyptian !

For those former squatters..why wasn't a viable nation formed long, long ago ?  When the Israelis arrived, the area had been a veritable wasteland for many centuries.  Since then (about 60 years) it has been transformed into the prophetic "land of milk and honey' with citrus groves, dairy farms, much scientific, medical, and technological advances.
  What has become of the other muslim-controlled areas (500 times the area of Israel)..well, those good folks have been laying back on revenues derived from oil and poppies, while amusing themselves by killing as many "infidels" as they can.

Offline powderman

« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2011, 04:11:17 AM »
...Caananites were not squatters.
...God is not a real estate agent...possession is 9/10s of the law.
...There is no chosenist doctrine in the Bible of Christians...Ishmael was equally blessed.

tm. No need to read any farther, that gave me positive proof that you have totally rejected the Holy Bible. You did give me a good laugh though. Pitiful. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline beerbelly

« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2011, 04:14:46 AM »
Well since you think the USS Liberty was an accident, I guess you think Pollard and all the other Israeli spies we have caught here are an accident also. I guess they were suppose to be spying on Germany and took the wrong flight!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2011, 04:18:23 AM »
TM says;
" ...The USS Liberty was not a friendly fire incident, nor the blowing up of the King David Hotel"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's say, just for discussion purposes..I give you that ! 

Now start listing the atrocities by your buddies since the King David Hotel incident...  Ah!  Never mind; we don't have the bandwidth..

After all, they have perpetrated over 17,000 atrocities in just the last 10 years, let alone the last 60..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Beerbelly...Just go ahead and take your own advice from your post #70 !

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2011, 05:43:17 AM »
He should be turning the other cheek ;D
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2011, 06:36:12 AM »
The "Palestinians" don't have an ancestoral home.  They are culls kicked out of outher countries for being trouble makers.  If fact the term "Palestinian" is something someone just made up.  They do not exist.   
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2011, 07:05:51 AM »
  Yellowtail;
  Where in blue blazes do you get your information ?
John R Rice, Bob Jones, and The Sword of the Lord.

It wasn't the Jews who nailed him to cross, It was Roman soldiers who did the physical act; secular historians will tell you that!

Of course...

Sure, it was some Rabbinical hierarchy along with some rabble who called for his execution..
well, okay... it was the Roman who wanted to execute him, not the Jews. Oh.

just as some hierarchy in our government are trying to persecute some of our own people, for gently extracting life-saving information from terrorists.
nothing gentle about the thing you refer to - you're either disingenuous, or a misinformed fool - which is it? I'd hate to guess wrong!

BTW: You can back off calling the cross a "tree"..it makes you sound like one of those door-to-door cults which insist the crucifixion was done on a natural tree.. ;) :D
'Cult'? Whoa - isn't that what it says in scripture?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2011, 07:19:59 AM »
   I said;
    Sure, it was some Rabbinical hierarchy along with some rabble who called for his execution..
   Yellow says:
    well, okay... it was the Roman who wanted to execute him, not the Jews. Oh.
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   C'mon yellow..are you having  comprehension difficulties ? I said ity was some rabbis & rabble who called Jesus' execution and the Roman soldiers who did the act..   Read again , please !
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  I said;
  just as some hierarchy in our government are trying to persecute some of our own people, for gently extracting life-saving information from terrorists.
   Yellow says;
    nothing gentle about the thing you refer to - you're either disingenuous, or a misinformed fool - which is it? I'd hate to guess wrong!
   I say;
     Compared to the way the enemy treats their captives..cutting off body parts, skinning, beheading..waterboarding is very gentle !
  In training, our troops are treated to the gas chamber and upon occasion..waterboarding.  Both are very stressful and could be considered torture while enduring the process; but there are NO long range harm from either...can't say the same for lost body parts or beheading... so now who's the "misinformed fool" ?;D :P
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BTW;  I did return your compliment..but let's knock off the name calling..

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2011, 07:37:21 AM »
   Yellow says;

I say;
     Compared to the way the enemy treats their captives..cutting off body parts, skinning, beheading..waterboarding is very gentle !
Is that what you say? Okay, got it. You're no fool, you're just disingenuous. Were you to be waterboarded - and this is no exercise, you don't know if you'll live or die - I do not believe you would report it to be 'gentle'. Calling it that is a flat-out lie.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2011, 07:40:21 AM »
   Yellow says;

I say;
Is that what you say? Okay, got it. You're no fool, you're just disingenuous. Were you to be waterboarded - and this is no exercise, you don't know if you'll live or die - I do not believe you would report it to be 'gentle'. Calling it that is a flat-out lie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again; compared to your buddies when they genuinely torture captives...it's gentle...

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2011, 07:44:56 AM »
Again; compared to your buddies when they genuinely torture captives...it's gentle...
We're making progress - so now it's not gentle, it's comparatively gentle - is that right?

Who are my buddies?

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2011, 07:48:14 AM »
The "Palestinians" just don't exist and they never did.  There is a group of squaters on a piece of land.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2011, 08:37:44 AM »
  TM & Yellow;
  Today is Sunday..a great day for a Sunday School lesson..Pay attention now, kiddies..
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I said;
    BTW: You can back off calling the cross a "tree"..it makes you sound like one of those door-to-door cults which insist the crucifixion was done on a natural tree..
  Yellow said;
       'Cult'? Whoa - isn't that what it says in scripture?
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  It's not difficult to picture your confusion, I've seen jr high Sunday School students confused in the same way.  But just a bit of clarification and they understand.
  There is at least one cult which claims Jesus was crucified on a natural tree, or at least a stake.  They like to be "different" since it gives their congregants  a feeling of "exclusivity", which is necessary for any cult.  They are playing a scripturally losing game though.
  The term "tree" is one used as a colloquial expression for centuries, while a cross is a cross, is a cross..even if it is a crossroad. A tree can be many things..especially a timber structure with vertical post and cross timbers.
  Secular history will tell you that the Roman method of crucifixion was by the manner we have seen pictured most often..vertical stake with cross beam.  Romans employed the Latin language; the term "crucifixion" has a root word.."crux", the Latin word for cross.
  At a quick count, in the NT I found the term "tree" used to describe the structure in just 5 cases, while the term "cross" was used 29 times.
  In the very early history, much of the mast structures on ships were referred to as "tree" because of the similarity in shape..this colloquialism has come down through the ages, to where we use the term for many items...

I am sure John R Rice never claimed the crucifixion was done on a stake or natural tree !  BTW; John R Rice passed away some years ago !              Take a look below; 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2011, 08:50:01 AM »
The zionists are glad to have you onboard, Ironglow.

And I'm sure the palestinians, Taliban And Al Queda are pleased with your warm support !   ;) :D

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2011, 08:57:49 AM »
Good luck with that....and keep giving foreign aid to our not so secret ENEMIES in Pakistan. >:(
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2011, 11:45:59 AM »
Cross or tree matters not at all.

Offline powderman

« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2011, 12:59:47 PM »
The zionists are glad to have you onboard, Ironglow.

And I'm sure the palestinians, Taliban And Al Queda are pleased with your warm support !   ;) :D

YEP, very true. Without the support of folks like tm and several others here they could not thrive as they do. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline beerbelly

« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2011, 01:53:50 AM »
  Beerbelly...Just go ahead and take your own advice from your post #70 !

Way to go Ig if you don't like the answer, just duck the question!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2011, 03:11:40 AM »
  TM says;

" Caananites were not squatters.
    ..My archaeology journals tell me that there are many "pre-caananite" sites in present day Israel !
...God is not a real estate agent...possession is 9/10s of the law.
  God is not a real estate agent..He's the owner; and he gave a deed to the Hebrews..
...There is no chosenist doctrine in the Bible of Christians...Ishmael was equally blessed.
Isaac and Ishmael were both blessed..in a different way.  Isaac was the God chosen, legal heir, so this inheritance fight has been transpiring for 4,000 years.  No "chosenist"..God did the choosing..
...The USS Liberty was not a friendly fire incident, nor the blowing up of the King David Hotel.
    King David; probably a hostile act by Jews..Liberty.. the jury is still out !  Take note TM, I face facts and admit the plausible; how many of the thousands of Muslim terrorist incidents are you willing to admit to ?
...The higher sanhedrin-pharisees conspired for Christ's execution...the people cried out for it....Pilate obliged, but had regrets.
  We agree, no debate here..
...Palestine was not a waste land but was an industrios garden state.
   The Apaches were able to eke out a living in old Arizona where others couldn't..doesn't mean it was an "industrious garden state".. ;D..
...The region had been held by various states over the years...The palestinians comprised of moslems, Christians, jews, druze had petitoned for statehood as far back as 1927 and before...it was promised to be when zio-israel was cut out of the land.
..But only one people held the deed and title..
...The 1967 borders have always been the normal policy, but despite lip-service prevented by US vetos in the UN, etc.
  ..An it is obvious the "palestinians" didn't like the lines then, because they attacked..and would do so again
...There is no ratified constitution Or established borders for the roque apartheid state.
Then you better get your buds, the Pallys..to get together and establish a constitution..they already have their borders !
...All earlier arab actions have been primarily to stop the Dimona plant from producing WMD,,,of which isreal now has approx 700..israel probably would have lost this plant and wars had the USA not interceded.
  If all the attacks were aimed at stopping nuclear production, why do they continue..since Israel already have700 weapons?  ..And how do attacks on pizza parlors, schools and daycare centers.. halt nuclear production ?
...Only one country in the world has a suicide pact to destroy the planet if all else fails...The Samson Option.
  No sweat! They are like the US..we have lots of nuclear weapons, but so long as nobody attacks us, they have no worries !

...Civilian casualties on Palestinian moslems and Christians is 1500 to 1 israeli. Every Palestinian has loss a family member and had property stolen.
  Tell the Pallys to quit attacking and keep their property out of the street, out of reach for other Pallys !
...Decent israelis want peace and a 2 state solution as well.
Good! Just draw the lines where they are, build a wall..and leave each other alone !
...Occultist like judaeo-christians don't want peace as they see this conflict has a Rapture based politico storyline.
  Truth is; it's the muslims and occultist, faux-Christians who always make the trouble   have done so for centuries! ;) ;D
...Hardcore extremist zios don't want peace as it ends their plans of constant expansion. They are the original terrorists.
  Somehow, I believe if there were a 40' high wall built right along the presenty lines.. the Pallys and cohorts would still be terrorists!
...Christ rebuked and put and end to all this nonsense years ago.
   He did, but Muhammad started it all up again...but  Jesus did warn us before he left, that there would be "false prophets !

Thanks for the post TM..gave me a chance to clarify a few questions... ;)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2011, 04:51:10 AM »
IG....ficticious fabrications and distortions of an arch zio again. Our Founders wrote in the opening sentence of our Charter 'all men are created equal'......

who is the creator of all men...?
who created the 'natural laws'....?

The owner as you say; actually I think you mean Creator, of the universe does not play favorites, Christ proved this and we mortals are assigned to defend and exact such Truth...not jump into the abyss or distort facts..

..TM7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TM;
   You HAVE to be kidding !  Have you NEVER read the Bible ?  I quote you "The owner as you say; actually actually I think you mean Creator, of the universe does not play favorites,,,,"
  Just FYI...God plays favorites all the time..He chose Abraham, Isaac and Joseph.  He also chose Gideon, David and all His prophets..

Her's some info:

I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness  Malachi 1:2,3
   Note, Jacob is the patriarch of the Jews, Esau wandered off and fathered an Arab tribe.

God does indeed choose and "play favorites";

Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”
        What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all!  For he says to Moses,
           “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
          and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”   (Romans 9:13&14)

God is the "boss", He can do as He wants !

For your own good TM, forget those biased "blogsters" you are following.... and get involved in a scholarly Bible study.  I just bet there is a good one, which is available.. right near you..

Offline garbhead

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (114)
  • A Real Regular
  • For every Goliath, there is a stone.
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2011, 05:04:12 AM »
I wonder why everyone didn't piss/moan when George W suggested the exact same thing about the pre-1967 borders when he was in office?  Interesting....
12g shortie w/chokes,Tamer .410,12g "Buck" slug gun w/20g extra barrel, 12g smooth bore tracker I, 45/410 w/22vp matched set, 7mm-08, .308 20",

my avatar pic is my 1960 Rambler I bought in 1972 for $175..6 banger 3-on-the-tree...drove it for 5 yrs  22mpg.. was "hot-rodding" (LOL) one night...tore out 1st/reverse gear. Drove it that way for 2 yrs(with no reverse and only 2nd and high)  Had to really plan ahead when parking.
sold it for $125
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.--Mark Twain

Politicians should only be allowed one term in office, then one term in jail.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2011, 06:28:57 AM »
I wonder why everyone didn't piss/moan when George W suggested the exact same thing about the pre-1967 borders when he was in office?  Interesting....

Because the folks pissin' and moanin' now loved Dubya, because they thought he was 'One Of Us', that's why. They think President Obama is One of Them, and... they hate Them.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2011, 06:48:21 AM »
Does President Obama hate the Jews?