Author Topic: The obamination tells Israel to return to 1967 borders.  (Read 9542 times)

Offline RaySendero

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The obamination tells Israel to return to 1967 borders.
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 01:58:10 PM »
The ME-israeli wars were attempts to prevent WMD entering the isrealli arsenal. First JFK was bumped off, then the Egyptians almost succeeded in destroying Dimona and would have had not the Americans been called in to assist the isreali defenses.

The borders should go back to 1967 as per law and resolutions, better yet back to the borders in Christ time....de-nuclearizing the ME should proceed, too.

..TM7

TM7,
You and Obama seem to think alike - Why do you hate Israel?
    Ray

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 02:39:30 PM »
Sounds like some among us want to see Israel destroyed.
They jump to defend Israel's enemies at every turn and do it with such zeal.
And then when someone comes to Israel's defense like good liberals they fire away with innuendos and suttle names like "stone chipper" gee both clever and cute don't you think. These liberals really do hate Israel and they play not only into the hand her enemies but also to the enemies of our country as well.
Maybe it's because Israel is a nation of Jewish folks.

Pat

" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline powderman

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 03:05:43 PM »

Pat

PAT. BINGO. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline The Hermit

• A Real Regular
  • Security is the ability to take care of yourself.
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 05:32:57 PM »
Did you folks see the look on Obama's face when he was being told off? Priceless.  I bet Hillary is laughing so hard she wet herself. I bet she set him up. Somebody did. I can't believe the president is so stupid or so mislead or so misinformed. Maybe it's arrogance. I can't figure it out. We need a leader now!!!

The Hermit

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 05:34:07 PM »
As for as I can ascertain the Israelis started every war they have had with a primitive strike! They have never been attacked! None of the land they occupy belongs to them , they kicked the Arabs off and took it with the blessing of the UN. Which we were in control of at the time. So we created this mess! If Obama tells the Jews to go to hell he will finally have done some thing right!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Beerbelly..a history lesson
           Modern Israel was re-founded in 1948.  They declared their independence 14 may 1948..next day the Arabs attacked..the Arabs got their butts whipped !  At this point, Israel had only the original lines and was content to let things be..
    In early June 1967 the Arab/muslim neighbors again got cocky.  Shipping out of Israel's southern port had to travel through the Straits of Tiran. Egypt (then the UAR) had threatened to close the strait of Tiran...Israel preomised them if they did that, it would be considered an "act of war".  So, in their brilliance the Egyptians committed that "act of war" and closed the strait.
  By this time, Egypt (UAR) had moved 100,000 troops, 950 tanks, 1100 APCs, 1000 artillery pieces across the Sinai and placed them on the Israeli border.  Syria moved 75,000 troops with tanks etc into the Golan heights..overlooking Israel.  Jordan put 55,000 troops & equip on the Israeli border..already for an attack.  At it's narrow waist, Israel was only 8 miles in width between enemy and the sea, so they may have struck first..at the enemy forces poised on their border.  This is called "The Six Day war" because it took Israel a full 6 days to whip the Arab/Muslim coalition !
  Not having learned the first time, the Arab/muslim coalition again attacked Israel on Israel's most sacred holiday..Yom Kippur ! Since they were attacked upon one of their most holy holidays..they were a bit surprised and the war lasted a bit longer..running from Oct 6th through the 25th...about 19 days.  At this point I guess Israel figured it should cost the aggressors...so they may not try those 'war games' again....so Israel kept parts of the West Bank, Gaza, Tha Golan Heights and the Sinai Penninsula. 
     The Egyptians eventually bargained back for the Sinai and in one of the US brokered deals, Israel returned the Gaza Strip in exchange for "promises of peace".  Of course, by now we KNOW how well Muslim promises can be trusted !

That is why I reveled while observing the netanyahu/B Hussein press conference.  Prime minister Netanyahu dressed down the boy/king in just about as strong of terms as diplomatic language will allow !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2011, 05:43:40 PM »
 BB:
       As far as Israel and "primitive strike"..you must be trying out for a commedian's job !  Israel has developeda very great array of fine weapons, from Uzi to Desert Eagle, the Mikerva tank and many others.  How many fine small arms has the Muslim land area 500 times the size of Israel produced ?
  Now, Israel has produced a wonderful defensive weapon which many major powers wished they had.  Called the "Trophy" or "wiindbreaker", it is totally new science:
   http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1431924461/m/9450075462001

Israel has some other great and good looking weapons just waiting to again whip the 'Holy Warriors of Islam'..should they try attacking Israel ..again.  If necessary these troops can call in the reserve forces. ;) :D  See photos below;
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2011, 06:09:33 PM »
  "We feel" does this P.O.S. have a mouse in his pocket?
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2011, 06:47:22 PM »
And then when someone comes to Israel's defense like good liberals they fire away with innuendos and suttle names like "stone chipper" gee both clever and cute don't you think. These liberals really do hate Israel and they play not only into the hand her enemies but also to the enemies of our country as well.

Pat

Most Jews I know don't really care for Israeli Jews. Or Israel. The easiest way to tell is to find out when they last went to Israel. If they have been to Disney, Hawaii, and a cruise in the last year, but they have not been to Israel since grandpa paid to send them when they were 8, they don't really care for Israelis. They like them better than Christians, but they would not want to marry one. They would be far more likely to marry a Christian and convert them. Orthodox I know, go back 3-4 times a year. Was in a conservative synagogue last Saturday. Guess what the rabbi talked about? The importance of gay marriage and how he was working to make it legal. You can say Jewish folks, but that does not mean that they all agree.

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2011, 07:03:46 PM »

Pat

The week before the 6 day was every plane from the u.s. to Israel was FULL with american Jews going to fight in the war.

Most Jews I know don't really care for Israeli Jews. Or Israel. The easiest way to tell is to find out when they last went to Israel. If they have been to Disney, Hawaii, and a cruise in the last year, but they have not been to Israel since grandpa paid to send them when they were 8, they don't really care for Israelis. They like them better than Christians, but they would not want to marry one. They would be far more likely to marry a Christian and convert them. Orthodox I know, go back 3-4 times a year. Was in a conservative synagogue last Saturday. Guess what the rabbi talked about? The importance of gay marriage and how he was working to make it legal. You can say Jewish folks, but that does not mean that they all agree.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2011, 01:22:12 AM »
  Wreckhog says;
  "Most Jews I know don't really care for Israeli Jews. Or Israel. The easiest way to tell is to find out when they last went to Israel. If they have been to Disney, Hawaii, and a cruise in the last year, but they have not been to Israel since grandpa paid to send them when they were 8, they don't really care for Israelis. They like them better than Christians, but they would not want to marry one. They would be far more likely to marry a Christian and convert them. Orthodox I know, go back 3-4 times a year. Was in a conservative synagogue last Saturday. Guess what the rabbi talked about? The importance of gay marriage and how he was working to make it legal. You can say Jewish folks, but that does not mean that they all agree."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

So what's new there ?  Christianity also has it's apostates ! There are those who call themselves Christian and endorse all kinds of things  they should know full well their God has condemned.  They practice homosexuality, homosexual marriage, infanticide by abortion, lying, boozing, cheating on financial things and many other unscriptural practices.  Obviously,  Jews also have their apostates...  Nothing new there ..such disbelief and apostacy started way back, even before the Exodus, but the exodus give a clear and prime example of it.   
      In (Numbers 11:1-7) we find the Hebrews finally freed from hundreds of years of slavery.  Utilizing Moses, God brought his people up out of Egypt (the archetype of slavery and sin) and set them onthe path to freedom and dignity.  So what do some of them then do ?  They start whining over the fine onions and leeks the had back in Egypt..they longed to go back (to slavery?), but most remained loyal and went on with the Exodus.
  At a later date, while Moses climbed the mount, again some fell into Apostacy and started worshipping a golden calf.  Scripture tells us what their reward was for that bit of unfaithfulness and disregarding God's word !  Practical unbelievers all !
   Apostates of today, both of the Christian & Jewish will someday be called to face their mistakes.

Back to the thread....Netanyahu really dressed the kid down ..and the kid didn't even seem to realize it !  ..And according to his pipsqueak mouthpiece for the media, still doesn't realize it today..
      That's what we get for electing inexperience !

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2011, 02:03:26 AM »
Ironglow, let me give you some history. The first terrorist in the area were Jews! They were bombing the hell out of the British that were in charge of the area before 1948! The Arabs are just doing what the Jews did. Hell it worker for them.
    The Israelis that are suppose to be our friend Murdered I think 34 U.S. Navy men and wounded 170 on the USS Liberty! They spy on us all the time! They were even caught a few years ago trying to blow up someone in an European country and make it look as though we had done it! But the CIA got wind of it and put a stop to it!
   These people are just as evil as the Muslims’ they fight and steal land from! As far as I am concerned they both should be blown off the face of the earth!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2011, 02:49:34 AM »
Much of your history is defective and hate-filled...but you're entitled...

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2011, 03:41:44 AM »
TM7, that was wonderful.

Offline Shu

« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2011, 04:33:16 AM »
Telling Israel to go back to its 1967 border would be like telling America to go back to its 1776 border. Israel took lands from invaders by military force. Europeans invaded America and took lands from it's natives by military force. With very few exceptions were the America native peoples given any type of fair market value for the land.
Perhaps Washington should study study some history and keep their face out of everyone elses buisiness.

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2011, 04:56:54 AM »
Telling Israel to go back to its 1967 border would be like telling America to go back to its 1776 border. Israel took lands from invaders by military force. Europeans invaded America and took lands from it's natives by military force. With very few exceptions were the America native peoples given any type of fair market value for the land.
Perhaps Washington should study study some history and keep their face out of everyone elses buisiness.
  +1

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2011, 05:19:45 AM »
My history is correct! You apparently think it is ok for Israel to murder 34 American navy men and wound 170 more with no repercussions! Had any of the Arab states done this , we would have went to war in a second! 
  You also must approve of them spying on us! Would you like to see us free the spy they keep crying for us to free? He should have been shot by a military firing squad!
  As for them blowing up the British, look it up. Most of Israel’s early leaders were on England’s most wanted list before we force the state of Israel on the world!

Offline magooch

« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2011, 05:24:31 AM »
Who would you rather have as a neighbor country; Israel, Syria, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, the Palestinians ...?
Swingem

Offline powderman

« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2011, 06:28:44 AM »
MAGOOCH. WOW, tough choice. Having to choose whether to live alongside Gods people or satans?? I'll have to get back with you on that one, big decisions take time ya know.
tm. The problem with your godless friends petition for statehood is they are petititioning for land that doesn't belong to them. I wonder if Canada would appreciate Michigan petitioning for statehood up there?? Israels boundaries were established by God thousands of years ago. I don't know of anybodys word that is worth more than God himself, his word is final. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2011, 07:14:44 AM »
If Israel returns to pre-67 borders, will Osabama have no more territorial demands ?
Of course he will. He hates Israel. Shame on him. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

How do you know that President Obama hates Israel? Provide some examples of how he hates Israel?

I'm always willing to learn.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline powderman

« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2011, 08:45:00 AM »
Right after the obamination took office his first trips out of country were to several of the godless nations where he kissed their rings, bowed and scraped, and promised his support in case of war. He stated that if a war broke out between Israel and the godless ones he would support the muslims. Israel asked him to visit them, he flat out snubbed them, turned his back. In every dispute he's backed the muslims over Israel and now wants Israel to give up more of their land for peace, which he knows won't happen. He said Israel must go back to the 67 borders knowing that his godless friends would use that to try and destroy Israel. He's  told them they can't build homes in their own country and wants to further divide Jerusalem. He's certainly no Christian or he would know right from wrong and who Gods people are, and satans. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2011, 08:56:26 AM »
So to simplify this whole thing the muslims want to wipe Israel off the map and then we can all live in peace happily ever after does this sound accurate?

Hypothetical situation-the muslims are successful and wipe Israel out tonight so what happens tommorow?

Devine intervention and end of times scenarios are not an option for this line of thought.

Option A: we all live happily ever after in peace with no more threats of violence from the islamofacists

Option B: By lunch time tommorow the islamofacists have a brand new set of demands and threaten world wide violence until those new demands are met.

Somehow I dont think it will be option A.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2011, 09:01:27 AM »
Sounds like you've got a bad case of you're for me or you're against me, Powderman. I expect it's reassuring.
Right after the obamination took office his first trips out of country were to several of the godless nations where he kissed their rings, bowed and scraped, and promised his support in case of war.
that's silly
He stated that if a war broke out between Israel and the godless ones he would support the muslims.
that's something... provide quotes and context? I'm interested in hearing about the 'if war broke out' part. clue me in?
Israel asked him to visit them, he flat out snubbed them, turned his back.
awwwwww... git you a waaaaaaaambulance... did President Obama turn his back?

In every dispute he's backed the muslims over Israel
looking forward to some substantiation. How did President Obama favor the Muslims over the jews?

and now wants Israel to give up more of their land for peace, which he knows won't happen. He said Israel must go back to the 67 borders knowing that his godless friends would use that to try and destroy Israel.
well, The zionists will have a diff view, of course.
He's certainly no Christian or he would know right from wrong and who Gods people are, and satans. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

your opinion is noted, that you've got spushul judgement abilities to tell whether a man's sin is covered by the blood of Jesus, or not.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline RaySendero

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2011, 09:13:32 AM »
LOL - powderman,

cb3 has a point:

Obamination hates Israel but you can't prove it!
    Ray

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2011, 09:54:12 AM »
This may be the greatest thread ever! A probing and spirited debate that had me laugh out loud several times.

What if the obvious betrayal of Israel costs the Dems the support of the media?

Footnote: According to scripture [Romans] you can be a Jew and a christian.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »

Going back to original borders is not uncommon all thru history....eg...Germany, East Europe, Japan, Italy, France most recently.  First they need to establish borders.

..TM7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as the Jews went back to most of  their original borders in 1948...even though they did not firmly insist on their original borders..they should have.  However, the Hashemites cryed so loud that the Jews, in sympathy..let them take what is today, Jordan.
  Just a moment of sympathetic error, I guess..
  But as in the case of Germany, Easern Europe, Japan, Italy, Cuba, The Philipines and Panama Canal...the Jews were just taking their land back !

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »
The zionists are glad to have you onboard, Ironglow.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2011, 12:23:27 PM »
Yellow;
  It sure would help if you knew what a Zionist is !

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Zionism/zionism.html

I an millions of othere Biblicist Christians see nothing wrong with the Jews getting a small part of their homeland back after 1900 years of squatters have roosted there.

..And from Merriam-Webster:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/zionist

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2011, 12:28:59 PM »
Yellow;
  It sure would help if you knew what a Zionist is !

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Zionism/zionism.html

I an millions of othere Biblicist Christians see nothing wrong with the Jews getting a small part of their homeland back after 1900 years of squatters have roosted there.

I think you're right - esp. for the suckers who'll buy anything as long as it has some fundamentalist's stamp of approval, appealing to their 'us vs the world' view.

those squatters - does God love them, too?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2011, 12:33:06 PM »
  God loves virtually all people.....
  Just as I love a lot of people in my neighborhood..but that doesn't mean I want them all squatting in MY HOUSE ! ;) :D ;D

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2011, 12:35:50 PM »
Well, we're all squatters. Were your ancestors twenty generations back from here? All of them?

Did Got give you the land you're living on, or did someone steal it from someone else?