Author Topic: The obamination tells Israel to return to 1967 borders.  (Read 9516 times)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: The obamination tells Israel to return to 1967 borders.
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2011, 07:02:31 AM »
He might not like them, even hate them. This doesn't mean he is able to change the fact who/what controls the Govt. and it isn't him !!
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2011, 09:07:38 AM »
 I have a suggestion for all those who feel so strongly for the palestinians and their fight for "freedom" Why dont you fly to Israel and join them in their struggle? If you mangage to make it back here without one of them releiving you of the burden of having your head attached to your body you can come on the forum here and extoll the virtues of their peace and love to the rest of us.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #92 on: May 23, 2011, 11:57:24 AM »
IG....ficticious fabrications and distortions of an arch zio again. Our Founders wrote in the opening sentence of our Charter 'all men are created equal'......

who is the creator of all men...?
who created the 'natural laws'....?

The owner as you say; actually I think you mean Creator, of the universe does not play favorites, Christ proved this and we mortals are assigned to defend and exact such Truth...not jump into the abyss or distort facts..

..TM7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TM;
   You HAVE to be kidding !  Have you NEVER read the Bible ?  I quote you "The owner as you say; actually actually I think you mean Creator, of the universe does not play favorites,,,,"
  Just FYI...God plays favorites all the time..He chose Abraham, Isaac and Joseph.  He also chose Gideon, David and all His prophets..

Her's some info:

I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness  Malachi 1:2,3
   Note, Jacob is the patriarch of the Jews, Esau wandered off and fathered an Arab tribe.

God does indeed choose and "play favorites";

Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”
        What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all!  For he says to Moses,
           “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
          and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”   (Romans 9:13&14)

God is the "boss", He can do as He wants !

For your own good TM, forget those biased "blogsters" you are following.... and get involved in a scholarly Bible study.  I just bet there is a good one, which is available.. right near you..

When I read stuff like the above, I'm reminded of total and complete indoctrination....

"Psychologically conditioned, the public will accept the stages of the New World Order as if they were self-evident."~HG Wells

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.

This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind."  From 'Propaganda' by Edward Bernays

and reminded of a bunch of psychic crap......TM7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So TM !
      Then you have no other answer than to simply cut an unrelaed clip..paste it ; and run !
;) :D ;D 
    TOUCHE !   CONSIDER YOURSELF BUSTED !!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #93 on: May 23, 2011, 12:22:30 PM »
  Lots of squirrely, "newspeak" accusations..very bereft on facts and Scriptural truths..  Again..TOUCHE' !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2011, 12:44:00 PM »
There just comes a time when grown men have to put this Bible toy away--and do the right and just and honorable thing.

tm. BIBLE TOY?? To you I'm sure it is. The right, just, and honorable thing is FOUND in the Bible, not surprised you don't know that.
LAKOTA. Another good post Sir. Maybe the sympathizers here could even bring a few home with them. Now that would be wonderful. They could watch them beat their women and trash their homes inside of a few days, and possibly have their throats slit. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #95 on: May 23, 2011, 12:58:29 PM »
TM says;
  " I think us uno-loyalist Americans would be better off if you dual-loyalist Americans would hightail it off to israel and help your buds out fulltime since it is your passion...per your suggestion."

TM7
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Let's see now; Your buddies want to "wipe the 'little satan' Israel off the map..next comes the 'big satan'.  Almost daily, there is another of your buds trying to blow a plane out of the sky or leave a bomb in a city.  Your uno-loyalism sure takes a weird turn now and then !  ;) ;D ;D ;D

BTW:  We don't need to help Israel;.. they have kicked the tribal butts 3-4 times already, and it looks like next time they will do it for good !  They won't need our help then though, because they will be getting all the help they can possibly use... from the Almighty..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2011, 01:02:38 PM »
Does President Obama hate the Jews?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Well Yellow;
  He hasn't rerouted NASA to be a "Jewish feel good" institution, and he sure hasn't bowed, scraped and "kissed the ring" of Netanyahu !      ;) :D :P

Offline torpedoman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #97 on: May 23, 2011, 02:37:11 PM »
Israel is missing a great chance to make obummer a counter offer.  We go back to 67 borders as soon as you go back to your original borders and return all the land to the Indians, god knows they took better care of it.
the nation that forgets it defenders will itself be forgotten

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2011, 03:02:51 PM »
An Orthodox co worker used to be in charge of what we jokingly referred to as the Mideast trading floor. It was a guy's house. A guy that made more $ in a year than 100 guys here see in a lifetime. But it was high tech and he could trade from it. Anyway, my co worker spent a lot of time going to Israel to buy toys and set them up. Another co worker went to visit. He wore his ridiculous t shirt with Budweiser written in Hebrew and wandered around these areas looking for pizza. The response he got from his friends was what are you, an idiot, that is where people get killed.

I am not convinced that the average Israeli even wants this land. The extremists certainly do. The American Jews do, but they don't know why. But for the most part, the average Israeli does not go near these places. It is like asking NJ if they want to give up Newark. Most would be glad to see it go now.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2011, 06:28:19 AM »
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline powderman

« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2011, 06:51:38 AM »
yellow. Uhhhhh, Bush isn't running for president, the obamination is.You Bush haters just can't quit even when he's gone. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2011, 06:54:18 AM »
yellow. Uhhhhh, Bush isn't running for president, the obamination is.You Bush haters just can't quit even when he's gone. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

I don't hate Dubya; I even voted for him.

But apparently, by your standard - just like President Obama? - he hates Israel.

Imagine that.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline powderman

« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2011, 08:00:47 AM »
yellow. Not hardly. POWDERMAN.  :P :P

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2011, 12:36:54 PM »
BiBi's speech today [5-24] at AIPAC perfectly defines the problem and solution. I believe both sides of this debate will find the truth of it. A hopeless idealoge will not.

P.A.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2011, 01:39:23 PM »
  Truly, I don't believe the prez had a clear picture of the situation in Israel's territory, since when Netanyahu replied to his speech at their joint news conference, he seemed genuinely surprised.  After that (and likely more conversation after the conference) BHO started 'backing water'.
  Bibi was correct in sayung ahead of time..there is no going back to 1967 borders, since those lines are virtually indefensible.  The rest of the world seems to want the Israelites to give up many things, I have not yet hethen ard anything about  what the pallys will give up.
  Israel has, so many times given "land for peace"..still, the Muslims got their land...but Isreal never got it's peace. !
   Obviously, Pally promises are worthless, so if an agreement is ever reached such as the complaining nations want, those same countrie should be willing to sign onto a treaty which says those nations will drive the Pallys or any other ones that attack...out of the middle east..or at least DISARM the aggressors.
   Once a settlement is reached, nobody should complain if Israel erects a concrete barrier along their borders..  Good fences make good neighbors ...(literal use).

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2011, 10:30:21 PM »
...what the pallys will give up...Obviously, Pally promises are worthless..drive the Pallys..
Pallys... latest contempt de jour? What would Jesus say?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2011, 02:15:15 AM »
YELLOW;
  Don't be assinine ! I often abbreviate 'Dem' for Democrat, 'Rep' for Republican, 'US' for United States of America, 'SCOTUS' for Supreme Court of the United States and 'POTUS' for President of the United States.

If you truly believe I am wrong...I expect to never see you use any of those shortcuts ! 
      Let's watch and see if you really believe abbreviations are wrong..or if you're just "blowing smoke".

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2011, 03:07:21 AM »
TM;
  How many regions can you name where nobody was ever shoved aside to make room for another ?  Start enumerating below:

1)

2)

3)

4)

Are you going to start next with England, Scotland, France, US, Mexico etc, etc.  Should they all be attacked ?  Unlike these other nations, the Jews at least had a prior claim.. ;) :D

And keeping with spirit the the famous remark by John Kerry;

"the Jews had the land before the squatters had the land"!   ;) :D
            "They lived in the land before the Muslims lived in the land" ..true..   

Offline powderman

« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2011, 03:57:57 AM »
tm. What an ignorant, stupid thing to ask. You totally ignore Gods part in all of this.
IG. yellow has a point. from now on no pallys, just dsay godless like I do. Fits em real good. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2011, 04:27:32 AM »
I just got a tweet from the most Jewish person I know. His dad was a survivor. He agrees with Obama on this.

Offline magooch

« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2011, 05:16:58 AM »
So the Palestinian leader says that Netanyahu's remarks amount to a declaration of war.  If I'm Israel, I'm saying bring it on.  You bring your rocks and spitball rockets and we'll match that with F-16's and tanks.
Swingem

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2011, 07:42:51 AM »
You bring your rocks and spitball rockets and we'll match that with F-16's and tanks.

"I believe that if we had and would keep our dirty, bloody, dollar-soaked fingers out of the business of these nations so full of depressed, exploited people, they will arrive at a solution of their own -- and if unfortunately their revolution must be of the violent type because the "haves" refuse to share with the "have-nots" by any peaceful method, at least what they get will be their own, and not the American style, which they don't want and above all don't want crammed down their throats by Americans. "

-- General David M. Shoup
Commandant of the Marine Corps 1960-63, Medal of Honor, Distinguished Service Medal

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2011, 08:27:46 AM »

God has and should have no role in foreign  relations, since he dose not exist! If he dose then let him fix all that is wrong in the world and keep us and our troops and money out of it!

Offline lakota

« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2011, 11:11:59 AM »
I have a suggestion for all those who feel so strongly for the palestinians and their fight for "freedom" Why dont you fly to Israel and join them in their struggle? If you mangage to make it back here without one of them releiving you of the burden of having your head attached to your body you can come on the forum here and extoll the virtues of their peace and love to the rest of us.
So there's a bunch of guys that think palestinians got an unfair deal and should get a fairer and squarer deal...that doesn't mean we're moslem converts, anti-semites or anything of your labels...it just means we have a different sense of justice in this here world and we're just loyal American's questioning policies. Now on the other hand, we have the dual loyalists, firster and rapture crowd...  I guess that's you and friends, which means you have split your loyalty between America and an illegal roque state...which loyalty is foremost one cannot tell as it seems to depend on how much critcism your taking for your rationale scheme of things at any given time.

I think us uno-loyalist Americans would be better off if you dual-loyalist Americans would hightail it off to israel and help your buds out fulltime since it is your passion...per your suggestion.

TM7
So you actually believe that if all the palestinian demands were met that it would be the last we hear from them?  If They wipe Israel off the map they would have a brand new set of grievances and demands minutes afterwards, and would threaten and carry out violence until the demands are met

I just got a tweet from the most Jewish person I know. His dad was a survivor. He agrees with Obama on this.

Point set match! Arguement settled by and anonymous tweet!

I am still waiting for someone to explain to me just what gives Obama the authority to make demands in a souvereign nation's internal affairs. I asked in the libyan thread and I ask here again. When was Obama appointed prime minister of the world?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2011, 11:25:40 AM »
tm. What an ignorant, stupid thing to ask. You totally ignore Gods part in all of this.
IG. yellow has a point. from now on no pallys, just dsay godless like I do. Fits em real good. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
So let me get this straight.....All we got to do to get you to vacate Kentucky and IG to vacate NY, and others to leave where-ever USA...is convince you that God wants you begone...wants you in israel with your brethern and somebody else gets to live in your house.... geeezzz that's pretty easy...., Ok then....I hear God calling you, start packing...god speed and good luck... ::) 8)

..TM7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TM ;
  So show it to me in the Bible and I might consider it.  Problem with you interpretations is they are way off the mark to start with !

Offline wreckhog

« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2011, 11:57:31 AM »
So there's a bunch of guys that think palestinians got an unfair deal and should get a fairer and squarer deal...that doesn't mean we're moslem converts, anti-semites or anything of your labels...it just means we have a different sense of justice in this here world and we're just loyal American's questioning policies. Now on the other hand, we have the dual loyalists, firster and rapture crowd...  I guess that's you and friends, which means you have split your loyalty between America and an illegal roque state...which loyalty is foremost one cannot tell as it seems to depend on how much critcism your taking for your rationale scheme of things at any given time.

I think us uno-loyalist Americans would be better off if you dual-loyalist Americans would hightail it off to israel and help your buds out fulltime since it is your passion...per your suggestion.

TM7
So you actually believe that if all the palestinian demands were met that it would be the last we hear from them?  If They wipe Israel off the map they would have a brand new set of grievances and demands minutes afterwards, and would threaten and carry out violence until the demands are met

Point set match! Arguement settled by and anonymous tweet!

I am still waiting for someone to explain to me just what gives Obama the authority to make demands in a souvereign nation's internal affairs. I asked in the libyan thread and I ask here again. When was Obama appointed prime minister of the world?
I think that Obama is an ass for going for regime change in Libya. The South Park boys made a movie about this. Team America World Police.

Offline lakota

« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2011, 01:33:56 PM »
So if Obama is an ass for trying to force regime change in Libiya then why is he right for demanding that Israel, who  is, like it or not, a sovreign state, give land away?

Also,  I am pretty sure that Team America World Police would not have been filmed under the Obama Administration because the Hollywierdos dont poke fun at fellow holier-than-thou liberals

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2011, 02:26:39 PM »
I am still waiting for someone to explain to me just what gives Obama the authority to make demands in a souvereign nation's internal affairs.

Because they are on the dole from the U.S. for billioms of dollars a year! If you take the mans money you do what the man says!

Offline lakota

« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2011, 03:11:08 PM »
Oh ok got ya loud and clear. Following that logic the United States is on the hook for who knows how much to China so we need to start taking our marching orders from Beijing

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2011, 04:29:25 PM »
We can not tell any country that has nukes what to do. Especially one that will use them and has its fingers in the politics of all nations. I speak of Israel.
To demand from them anything makes for good show, nothing more. The clown knew his words from an ever present teleprompter, concerning borders, would be strongly rejected.
  Both sides got what they wanted form the show. Israel will give the the arabs a state some where with a defined border and the clown will dance in the street toward a new election.
  bibi could have been much more hard line on the subject but the questions and answers had already been worked out.
His speech in front of congress solved the details and sealed the deal. 
Just watch the show play out. You will be disappointed if you favor no Palestine state. You will be overjoyed if you look for one. Either way the Palestinian will be slaves to a much stronger society. That will never change as they are hated by all people in the region.