Author Topic: Messianics attacked by their own countrymen for believing in Christ  (Read 1050 times)

TM7

Messianic jews harrassed in israel for believing in Christ...call for international protest.

http://www.worthynews.com/234-messianic-jews-harassed-in-israel

In other news__ jewish American extremist sends bomb to blow up messianic jewish family in israel.

http://www.worthynews.com/6893-israel-charges-extremist-with-attempted-murder-of-messianic-family-worthy-news-focus

Geeezzz,,,no honor here.....it just gets weirder and weirder with these guys........TM7

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
Wow, they're no worse than some protestant fanatics on this very forum.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
Catholics?
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
You brought up anti-Christ.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
You brought up anti-Christ.
More shame and blame. Some here are good at that.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
 Is not an attack on someones religion a personal attack on that person? I take the comparison between my being a Catholic and the anti-christ as not only a personal attack but a great insult.
 I waited along time for this forum to get " cleaned up." It seems some here must insult and degrade others so they can feel better. My wish is that the moderators see it as I and deleat those references.If this insult about Catholics being the anti-christ is allowed to continue, I'm done with the Political Issue Discussion .

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
No insult intended. 

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
No insult intended.
[/quote
That's like me calling your mother a bunch of derogatory names than saying- no insult intended.

The fact that the derogatory remarks about Catholics remains also tells me alot of this site.

Offline squirrellluck

• A Real Regular
Tells me the mods are allowing fair time for all religions. If you look, at 1 time or another, someone has done the same to every major religion on here. Grow a thicker hide or ignore. Pretty simple really.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
My comments are based on St. Malachy's prophecy.  My disdain for all religion is fair and balanced.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Messianics attacked by their own countrymen for believing in Christ
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 06:46:28 PM »
Is not an attack on someones religion a personal attack on that person? I take the comparison between my being a Catholic and the anti-christ as not only a personal attack but a great insult.
 I waited along time for this forum to get " cleaned up." It seems some here must insult and degrade others so they can feel better. My wish is that the moderators see it as I and deleat those references.If this insult about Catholics being the anti-christ is allowed to continue, I'm done with the Political Issue Discussion .

Back in 2004 I was admitted to the VA Hospital for Quad, Bi-pass surgery.Things went wrong after the surgery, and several times I was close to checking out, and not by the front door!After spending a week in ICU, I was sent to the general ward.Things still continued to decline and after a few day's I was sent back to the ICU.During this time a Catholic priest came to my room. I think the Fam. or the Dr's may have asked him to.My wife told me later they thought I was not going to make it.The Father was the only chaplain at the hospital at the time. He knew I was a Baptist and asked me if I would like to have him pray with me.I said sure, and he knelt beside my bed and we prayed together.

Was he a Christian? Well he closed his prayer with...... "In the name of Jesus Amen"
I'm still here! Was our prayer heard? I certainly think so.

There are so many denominations calling themselves Christian. "Sometimes I wonder" How many in those churches act like Christians?

We can always find fault with other denominations outside our own church, but we should have the common decency to respect others right to worship as they see fit.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 07:44:28 PM »

See ya!
That acusation has been around for hundreds of years. I doubt it will ever go away. Besides, there has been alot worse said about others here. Myself included.................. :'(
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 12:33:17 AM »

Back in 2004 I was admitted to the VA Hospital for Quad, Bi-pass surgery.Things went wrong after the surgery, and several times I was close to checking out, and not by the front door!After spending a week in ICU, I was sent to the general ward.Things still continued to decline and after a few day's I was sent back to the ICU.During this time a Catholic priest came to my room. I think the Fam. or the Dr's may have asked him to.My wife told me later they thought I was not going to make it.The Father was the only chaplain at the hospital at the time. He knew I was a Baptist and asked me if I would like to have him pray with me.I said sure, and he knelt beside my bed and we prayed together.

Was he a Christian? Well he closed his prayer with...... "In the name of Jesus Amen"
I'm still here! Was our prayer heard? I certainly think so.

There are so many denominations calling themselves Christian. "Sometimes I wonder" How many in those churches act like Christians?

We can always find fault with other denominations outside our own church, but we should have the common decency to respect others right to worship as they see fit.
AMEN

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 02:17:15 AM »
Our own faith heals us, not the prayers of others.