Author Topic: Palin  (Read 9891 times)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Palin
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2011, 03:56:08 AM »
Why does everyone that says, we were on the brink of diasaster, blame Bush. I seem to remember the Democrats were running both house's of congress. I guess that part doesn't count. gypsyman

Oh, it counts.  It seems that most people have short memories, or none at all.  George Bush was just too polite for his own good, or maybe not.  He was probably well aware that the media would use any criticism he had of the Dumycrat Congress, against him. 

The Republican Party had better have a good memory and they'd better spend some money reminding people of how we got where we are.
Swingem

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2011, 04:43:35 AM »
The fact that the liberal media comes up with new lies on Palin every week tells me she's worth supporting.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Doug B.

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Contributor
  • Still A Kid At Heart - 1971 Honda CT70H
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2011, 05:18:16 AM »

Being Prez is not a hobby...first skill is to be able to take 'orders' from your superiors that put you in that office...

there is nothing superior about the folks that elected the kenyan.

Please give me POSITIVE proof Obama's place of birth was in Kenya.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Now that you have viewed the above link, give me documented evidence the above link is a hoax. Let's leave party politics and the media out of the equation at this time, no "crutches". Only substantiated facts please.
"Be A Good Listener. Your Ears Will Never Get You In Trouble"

Cadott/Chippewa Falls, WI

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2011, 05:38:55 AM »
The fact that the liberal media comes up with new lies on Palin every week tells me she's worth supporting.
Incidently, What are those lies....??

.TM7

Pretty much everything the media says is a lie.  The latest is that Sarah is upset about her daughters interracial dating.  Completely fabricated.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2011, 08:08:17 AM »
Doug B., most people don't take me seriously so you shouldn't either.
the beauty of the WWW is that you don't have to prove anything, just state your opinion :D
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline rodeo kid

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2011, 08:54:01 AM »
I would vote for anyone for prez-except Obama. Sarah is not my first choice, I like Herman Cain but I would vote for her over Obama in a New York minute. Heck,  have you ever heard of a YELLOW DOG DEMOCRAT, well I'm a black dog independent- anyone or either dog before Obama!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2011, 09:37:12 AM »
  i agree with the Rodeo kid..Thus far I like Herman Cain, but I would take any current Republican or conservative over OBAMA..
   Guess I'm a "country dog independent" ;) :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2011, 10:13:47 AM »
Palin a "celeb politician and a "dual loyalist"? The same could be said about our current cheif cook and bottle washer Herr Obama.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2011, 12:37:32 PM »
TM says;
  "Palin is a 'celeb' politician, I see the mass media promoting this proposition; not hindering her. She is also a dual loyalist so that rules her out in my book.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Hmmmmm...    Pot calling the stove black? ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2011, 01:02:36 PM »

Being Prez is not a hobby...first skill is to be able to take 'orders' from your superiors that put you in that office...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Now that you have viewed the above link, give me documented evidence the above link is a hoax. Let's leave party politics and the media out of the equation at this time, no "crutches". Only substantiated facts please.
kenya is building a monument to their homeboy. that's good enough for me.
I think their sign says "birthplace of the american president"
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline jimster

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2011, 01:36:55 PM »
You must be deaf and blind to not know that this country was on the brink of failure when Obama took office.

Well here's some news for you, Obama was a sitting Senator for two years before he was president, he was on the team that crashed the country, and responsible for the appropriations of all the funds.  Now Obama sits on his own failure for a few years....nothing is better, they are about to raise the debt ceiling so they can all keep spending....looks to me like it's a train wreck, and the same train wreck we had. 

See, this is how bad it really is....you actually have people out there so ignorant, they will actually elect a Senator to move him up the ladder to become president, after they did a lousy job in the first place of wrecking everything.

And these people would vote for Obama no matter what he did or didn't do...or where he's been, or even if he got caught hitting an old woman in the stomach on national TV...would not matter a bit..."Old hag had it coming" is what they would say.  he-he  :D

Keep that kool-aid away from me.  :o

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2011, 02:25:20 PM »
The general distrust of women in power is as follows. I don't trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die. Most women in power look like trucks and are past the age of having kids. Palin could be a pregnant President. That would be excellent. In my mom's time, an employer could discrimninate against and not hire a married woman as they might get pregnant. America not too long ago. Would getting pregnant take her out and step up the VP? Many soldiers now get pregnant on combat tours and get shipped out.

Just guessing, but have you been divorced a couple times?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2011, 02:35:22 PM »
I would vote for anyone for prez-except Obama. Sarah is not my first choice, I like Herman Cain but I would vote for her over Obama in a New York minute. Heck,  have you ever heard of a YELLOW DOG DEMOCRAT, well I'm a black dog independent- anyone or either dog before Obama!

LOL! "Ever notice" People don't vote FOR anyone these day's.........They only vote AGAINST someone!

Looks a lot like (I'm a Democrat or Republican) And I'll vote against anyone who isn't.....PERIOD!
I do believe if James Carville ran on the Republican ticket, he would get the approval of most Republican voters in America. Same thing if Rush Limbaugh ran as a Democrat.Fact is.........most voters are party voters even though they won't admit it.

That's  :( and it makes it hard to elect a good man. More like impossible.

You sure your an Independent?  :D
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »

kenya is building a monument to their homeboy. that's good enough for me.
I think their sign says "birthplace of the american president"
I could build a monument in my backyard too.

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2011, 02:51:02 PM »
You must be deaf and blind to not know that this country was on the brink of failure when Obama took office.

Well here's some news for you, Obama was a sitting Senator for two years before he was president, he was on the team that crashed the country, and responsible for the appropriations of all the funds.  Now Obama sits on his own failure for a few years....nothing is better, they are about to raise the debt ceiling so they can all keep spending....looks to me like it's a train wreck, and the same train wreck we had. 

See, this is how bad it really is....you actually have people out there so ignorant, they will actually elect a Senator to move him up the ladder to become president, after they did a lousy job in the first place of wrecking everything.

And these people would vote for Obama no matter what he did or didn't do...or where he's been, or even if he got caught hitting an old woman in the stomach on national TV...would not matter a bit..."Old hag had it coming" is what they would say.  he-he  :D

So was McLame. Evened out.

Offline powderman

« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2011, 03:08:50 PM »

I suspect that you already have. POWDERMAN.  :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2011, 03:40:16 PM »
LOOK! LOOK! LOOK!
A monument to the birthers!
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline jimster

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2011, 04:29:36 PM »

Ya, same with Mclame...agreed.  Evened out?  An big evened out mess all around if you ask me.  Good reason to leave both parties behind.

Congress is responsible for the appropriations of all funds, every penny spent, promoting any of them to president is not very smart.
Look at Biden, hanging out in congress for around 4 decades, responsible for the entire mess the entire time...and he got promoted to VP.
These people that run congress could crash a good company in the private sector inside of a year,  and people promote them after a lousy job.
This seems pretty stupid to me.  People are still following these two big parties around and defending them, and there is nothing to even defend.  Obama and McLame had a job to do in congress, budget, protect the wealth of America and protect our borders, they all failed.
Hell, Obama didn't even bother to vote while in the Senate let alone change anything , he could not even do the one easy job he was hired for.
Same for most of them, republicans included, and yes..."evened out", they are all failures at their jobs.  The least we could do is fire them.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2011, 04:38:23 PM »
  Look..Look.. A monument to the Obamaniacs... Koolaid

And for the intellectuals among them, ego & id.. Chia pets...

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2011, 05:52:29 PM »

Evened out?  If you take the time to review what caused the financial/banking crisis, you will find two Democrats Sen. Ted Kennedy and U.S. Representative Barney Frank, both of Massachusetts, that pushed the lenient bank lending policies into law.  Those lending policies, which were mandated by the federal government are what lead to the massive bank, and business failures. 
It was killing me to watch Barney Frank berating the bank officers, who just sat there and took it.  I was waiting for someone with some moral courage to tell B. Frank, "don't you yell at me, your the idiot that passed the law, which made me lend money to bad credit risks."
These laws were passed, I believe when Clinton was in office.  So how is it "Evened out?".
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2011, 06:34:51 PM »

I suspect that you already have. POWDERMAN.  :D :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2010/01/obama_statue_vs_facebook_indon.html

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2011, 06:52:13 AM »

............... She is also a dual loyalist so that rules her out in my book.

..TM7

I haven't heard a single one of the possible candidates that isn't. :(
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2011, 06:56:48 AM »

.TM7

The latest is that Sarah is upset about her daughters interracial dating.  Completely fabricated.

If it does, so what? !
 If it was my daughter I would not be pleased either. There is enough choice out there within your own racial & if important, religious group.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2011, 07:28:06 AM »
Personally I feel this woman is a nut case.

Uhh yeah, maybe only exceeded by Michele B.....and this time as a chic biker chick for a while...hey, nice leathers. ;D  Imagine mobilizing the female vote in this country just to vote for a female candidate so we get a female prez for the first time ever.......I believe that's what the game plan is....only I don't think alot of female voters care for the Ice Princess of the North all that much...

..TM7

a similer stategy  got  OBUMER  elected.....dimz  got the first black elected

saw  a bumper sticker  said;
''if you voted for oboma to prove your not a racist  in 2008
you will have to vote for some one else  to prove you not an idiot in  2012''
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline powderman

« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2011, 08:12:57 AM »

HEH, good one. Love it. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2011, 08:24:47 AM »
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good one 45-70;
     Not only funny..but very logical ! ;) :D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2011, 04:33:48 AM »
TM says;
  "Un-huh!..Kinda like voting for Palin-Bachman to prove you're not a misogynist...

Except Obummer is half white....I don't think these women are half women, however...far as I know.

I do know both of these women, don't know basic rudimentary history...like the who Paul Revere was.."

..TM7
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Certainly these two women, Sarah and Michelle B are all woman !  No doubt, Just as (compared to liberals), conservative men are real men..conservative women are real women..

http://www.popmodal.com/video/5541/Conservative-women-vs-Liberal-women

Offline RB Rooson

• Contributor
  • "If you come for mine, be sure to bring yours!"
    • http://www.ptca.00go.com
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2011, 06:09:20 AM »
Just what is wrong with someone who is pro-life, pro-gun, Christian, family oriented, extremely patriotic and has good values?  I personally don't see much wrong with Sarah Palin....!!

How about Obama saying we had 57 states?  Calling them repeatedly "corpsemen", not corpsmen?  Signing the Palace Register in England with the date 2008 just last week?  The excuse everytime is that he "was tired", yet the press "nailed Bush" on whatever faux pas he made?

Gee, does there seem to be a double-standard here......?!
SASS #16974 - Duelist
SBSS # 1195 (O.G.B.) LXXIX
BOLD # 352

"Everyday I pray to be the man that my dog thinks I am!"

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2011, 07:16:08 AM »
Just what is wrong with someone who is pro-life, pro-gun, Christian, family oriented, extremely patriotic and has good values?  I personally don't see much wrong with Sarah Palin....!!

How about Obama saying we had 57 states?  Calling them repeatedly "corpsemen", not corpsmen?  Signing the Palace Register in England with the date 2008 just last week?  The excuse everytime is that he "was tired", yet the press "nailed Bush" on whatever faux pas he made?

Gee, does there seem to be a double-standard here......?!
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  Right on RB;
  Sarah has all the necessary tools to go with and those who denigrate her (IMO) are just being sucked in by liberal's bilge..

Oh yes..remember also that BHO also accused the Austrian people of speaking the "Austrian" language.

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2011, 08:15:17 AM »
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein