Author Topic: Palin  (Read 9915 times)

Offline sidewinder319

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Palin
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2011, 07:43:31 PM »
Wall Street supported Obama with far more money than they gave McCain.   Maybe that is why the Obama folks have bought more new Limousines than any other administration. This is in a time when the average American is told to buy an economy car. The Elitest left the people are hurting "Let them eat cake if they cannot afford bread".

Offline 1sourdough

• Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2011, 01:29:36 AM »
 Regarding contributions to BHO, I think the big money likes to support the 'winner'. The Mcain train was running 2nd most of the time, only the Palin bump helped for a bit.

It will come down to BHO & his challenger, that's all you have to worry about. Pick any of them & who do you take? It's very simple for me. I just want to see a win-able candidate as the challenger. I think Palin is right up there, Romney too. Newt,Paul, &  that pizza guy flame thrower are not win-able candidates. Do I expect my life to change a lot if my gal or guy where to win? No, just slow the tide some.
NRA, Veteran

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #122 on: June 10, 2011, 03:16:31 AM »
she will be rick perrys veep.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #123 on: June 10, 2011, 03:26:45 AM »
Wall Street supported Obama with far more money than they gave McCain.   Maybe that is why the Obama folks have bought more new Limousines than any other administration. This is in a time when the average American is told to buy an economy car. The Elitest left the people are hurting "Let them eat cake if they cannot afford bread".
McCain never got out of bed for the campaign.

Offline magooch

« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2011, 04:29:43 AM »
Sarah Palin might not be everyones cup of tea, but whose cup of tea is the commie, third world blithering idiot who pretends to be a leader of this country now?

From what some of the Alaskans have told us, it seems that Sarah only needed a couple of years to put that state on the right course.  I think her principles and common sense would serve this country a hell of a lot better than the wrecking crew we have now.

The upcoming campaign will sort things out and we should have a clear choice.  I don't expect perfection, but when did we ever have that?

Swingem

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2011, 08:39:20 AM »
I like Sarah.....I like her jewelry which looks like she bought it at a Los Vegas Christian store.. ::).
I like her random stream of word associations when the gotcha media ask her simple questions, and I rely on IG translating these rambles.
I like her re-takes on history and geography.
I like her Donna Carin eyeglass frames and the commissar blazers she wears.
I like her stand on GWOT...she likes it alot.
I like the fact that when the going gets tough, she packs up her tent and leaves town...that takes cajones..
I don't care if she can shoot straight or not...just as long as she shoots.

I think she would be a good prezident because she looks good and is just as confusing as anybody, so I think i will vote for her because she looks good and is just like all of us in Amerika.

...TM7

She has not even announced she is running for President.
She holds no public office therefore she has need to to do anything other than what she pleases.
Yet you and people like you just get your short hairs all knotted up over this lady.
Then you post crap like this.
Your only problem with Palin is that she is liked by folks who don't share your views.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2011, 10:45:49 AM »
Palin makes mistakes, BUT, she represents MOST people like us.  Conservative, gun owners, God Fearing, and loves America.  I think that makes liberals cringe and they have gone all out to discredit her.  They are fighting over her released email now.  WHY did they not turn every stone, look under every bush, etc when vetting Obama.  It is because the LIBERALS control MOST news media.  I say leave her alone unless she is actually running for some office, then maybe.  However, they want to kick her even when she isn't running for anything.  They also want to attack her children.  It is sickening.  I understand what Palin was refering to with Paul Revere.  The Brittish were out to take guns and powder from the colonists.  It WAS about GUN CONTROL early on.  GUN CONTROL by the Brittish was what caused the first shots of the revolution to be fired.  Yes Paul Revere warned the Patriots the Brittish were coming.  What were they coming for?  She had it right, she just puts her foot in her mouth trying to explain it.  I do the same thing a lot.  My wife does.  It gets frustrating sometimes, but we get through it by careful explaination.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2011, 11:02:05 AM »
She said that by mid July she would say, one way or the other.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2011, 11:59:00 AM »
Hooker;
  Agreed;  Here the lady has not announced, and the left is having apoplectic seizures.  Curious isn't it, that they should get so wrought up; she must be percieved as a real threat to them, or they would simply ignore her !
  Then of course, some percentage are the natural "haters".

Note; the one mention of her "Christian" style jewelry..there are Christophobes around.

Then we get an accusation of "random stream of word associations"; this from a guy forever ranting about GWOT, Zio this and Zio that, other folk's "cosmology' etc. ;) ;D

"Her retakes on history".. ;D  Referring evidently to the Paul Revere episode, where the liberal agenda reporters (and their sippers) thought they had a "gotcha" moment; only to be proven that Sarah was correct, while their knowledge of American history is deficient !  (She does know there are 50 states..and that this year is ..2011.. ;) :P

"Donna Carin eyeglasses and commisar blasers"  I have to admit, I don't know Donna Carin from a bottle of horse radish, and I am not womanish enough to dwell upon her style of blazers...but Sarah would probably look good in a potato sack.

Now, for the perennial complaint from those who seem unable to find any legitimate complaint...the fact that she quit her job and went a different route.  The tip-off that these charges are bogus, is when the complainant makes no mention of the hundreds of thousands of dollars of frivilous lawsuits she would have to answer while trying to govern (all of which hasve been dismissed or disproven.
   For all those who make that complaint, I have a question..  Most of us are mature people with a work history;  are you working at the very first job you ever took ?  No ?  Why not..are you a "quitter"...or did you get fired ?  Don't give me the old song and dance; "improve myself" or, "moved on to better things" or "even family needs", ....simply because you are not allowing her that latitude.
  More than likely (IMO), you are harping about her quitting a job (same as many of us have done), simply because you dislike her for some reason you don't want to admit to; either because she is a woman, a Christian, has moral values, is too attractive or you are "in the tank" for Obama and the far left agenda.

A female caller to Rush the other day explained the often hysterical, irrational and hateful attitude by some toward Palin.  She said that "Sarah is a #10, many women who are #8 or less are just filled with jealous hatred".
  Additionally I believe that when the female half is that hysterical in her hatred,. a mild mannered male may well "go along to get along".  He may well join in the screeching about Sarah, just to keep peace in the house.. ;) ;D :-X

BTW: I did a web search and found some style place called Donna Karan..is that who was referred to ?  What is wrong with her place as opposed to others ?  Doesn't matter to me, but I guess I'd have to be a woman to know !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2011, 12:37:50 PM »
  They are fighting over her released email now.  WHY did they not turn every stone, look under every bush, etc when vetting Obama.  It is because the LIBERALS control MOST news media. 

The NY Times, Washington Post and the Guardian UK are all using their readers as a way to sift through the  emails. they are asking readers to help identify interesting and newsworthy e-mails, people and events that they may want to highlight. In other words, send us anything we may be able to use to slander her further.

If the Liberals aren't afraid of her, they sure are acting like it.
Palin must be doing something right, just the mention of her name drives the liberals bonkers.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline powderman

« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2011, 12:42:27 PM »
Palin makes mistakes, BUT, she represents MOST people like us.  Conservative, gun owners, God Fearing, and loves America.  I think that makes liberals cringe and they have gone all out to discredit her.

DIXIE DUDE. True, and she has high moral standards and family values, now, THAT really scares the libs and dems, can't have none of that ya know. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2011, 03:25:56 PM »
  They are fighting over her released email now.  WHY did they not turn every stone, look under every bush, etc when vetting Obama.  It is because the LIBERALS control MOST news media. 

The NY Times, Washington Post and the Guardian UK are all using their readers as a way to sift through the  emails. they are asking readers to help identify interesting and newsworthy e-mails, people and events that they may want to highlight. In other words, send us anything we may be able to use to slander her further.

If the Liberals aren't afraid of her, they sure are acting like it.
Palin must be doing something right, just the mention of her name drives the liberals bonkers.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  It does make you wonder why these same "news" orgtanizations didn't do the same with a jr senator from Illinois...especially one who has such a murky past to begin with.  Questionable loyalties, questionable religion, questionable birthplace, questionable associates (such as terrorists)...still, they didn't apply for his e-mails.....hmmmm

Imagine 3 major newspapers, loweringh themselves to Chicago-style "dirt digging" attempts !  Any doubt as to their agenda ?    And they call themselves "journalists" !   ;D :P :o ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline streak

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2011, 07:36:53 PM »
About 3 or 4 weeks my youngest son and I were traveling from Denver to Anchorage. Alaska and we had to change planes in Phoenix. I got on early before my son and he came later grinning from ear to ear and said guess who is sitting in 1st class? I said who? He said Sarah Palin and Dude #1! He said man she`s quite a package!! I said "YEP"!!  ;D
They were probably returning to Alaska after buying that house in Arizona.
She is not your everyday gal that is for sure!!
NRA Life time Member
North American Hunting Club
Second Amendment Foundation
Gun Owners of America
Handgun Hunters International

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2011, 02:07:35 AM »
About 3 or 4 weeks my youngest son and I were traveling from Denver to Anchorage. Alaska and we had to change planes in Phoenix. I got on early before my son and he came later grinning from ear to ear and said guess who is sitting in 1st class? I said who? He said Sarah Palin and Dude #1! He said man she`s quite a package!! I said "YEP"!!  ;D
They were probably returning to Alaska after buying that house in Arizona.
She is not your everyday gal that is for sure!!
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Makes one wonder just why the lefties are so terrorized by her, doesn't it ?

Offline streak

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2011, 02:06:52 PM »
 Yep! The leftist like to throw rocks at her! They are afraid of her and naturally the leftist women really try to give her a hard time, "hmmmmmm" maybe a little jealousy??
Probably if she ever offically decides to enter the race you will see from the left a major effort to discredit anything about her because they know if she ever got momemtum to going on her side that she would be hard to stop! A few have stated she is questionable as far as foreign diplomacy, well she could do a far lot better than the current team is doing!!
NRA Life time Member
Gun Owners of America

Offline Hooker

« Reply #135 on: June 12, 2011, 05:17:29 AM »
That's what I like about you TM7 your so down right cheerful and up beat ;)

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2011, 10:41:38 AM »
Yep! The leftist like to throw rocks at her! They are afraid of her and naturally the leftist women really try to give her a hard time, "hmmmmmm" maybe a little jealousy??
Probably if she ever offically decides to enter the race you will see from the left a major effort to discredit anything about her because they know if she ever got momemtum to going on her side that she would be hard to stop! A few have stated she is questionable as far as foreign diplomacy, well she could do a far lot better than the current team is doing!!
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  C'mon streak;

Why in the world would these fine Democrat women resent Sarah Palin ?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2011, 10:53:08 AM »
 ;) ;DBTW:
   For some unexplained reason, many republican women don't seem to have a similar problem with her..

Offline streak

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2011, 12:35:23 PM »
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  C'mon streak;

Why in the world would these fine Democrat women resent Sarah Palin ?
Just at first glance at the photo comparison ,one would probably have to say that the democrat women came out on the "short end of the stick" in more ways than one when it came to the gene pool!  ;D
NRA Life time Member
Gun Owners of America

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2011, 04:47:57 AM »
Well, I don't consider myself left or right...a devisive concept at best. Since things in the USA are going from bad to worse, and I'm beginning to believe like alot of folks that there isn't much hope...I almost look forward to a Palin candicacy, even presidency,,,just for the sheer comedic relief and fun of it all...it would be good fun on the road to he!!.

..TM7
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  If B Hussein had done for the US what Sarah has done for Alaska, we would be debt free, and still "top dog" inthis world...

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #140 on: June 13, 2011, 10:28:59 AM »
T
............Shucks, there's a lto of guys looking forward to the whole thing coming unraveled on account of cosmological reasons...................

..TM7

My opinion as well.If you believe in the bible and the revelation therein.
These events should make you happy, why complain?
You should celebrate instead. ;)

For myself I'm hoping a bunch of ET's arrive and see what went down.

( Read with some sarcasm intended)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2011, 04:52:44 AM »
That's what I like about you TM7 your so down right cheerful and up beat ;)

Pat
No problem Pat.. ;)....I came to my conclusion from reading what I see here.  Looks like I'm one of many guys that don't hold out much hope at this point for the good ole USofA....Shucks, there's alot of guys looking forward to the whole thing coming unraveled on account of cosmological reasons. Not me though...but I will find some humor in it, esp if Ms Palin becomes more front and center... ;) :D

..TM7

I have the perfect solution to the problems facing us in the good old USA, but no one will listen :'(
Elect no one with a D or R in front of their name.Especially if they have ever held public office before.Give every lawyer in DC a plane ticket to a foreign country of their choice and 24 hrs. to leave or face a firing squad.

Only then will things start to get better, but I have to agree with TM! Tighten your belts sheeple, cause it ain't gonna happen. (Things getting better)

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline powderman

« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2011, 06:57:22 AM »
.Give every lawyer in DC a plane ticket to a foreign country of their choice and 24 hrs. to leave or face a firing squad.

Might not just limit it to dc. I'd let ATLAW stay though. Ever hear of a series of books, out of the ashes?? Placed after the big war with many believeable survival situations. First thing they did was banish lawyers, at least did away with their jobs. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm