Author Topic: Illegal Aliens turn El Paso Streets into Toilets  (Read 2632 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Illegal Aliens turn El Paso Streets into Toilets
« on: June 03, 2011, 09:17:30 PM »
This link is about how Mexican illegal aliens have turned parts of El Paso TX streets into latrines.  They do the same thing where in live in So Cal.

When the brown tidal wave hits your town, it will never be the same again.    Get used to wearing rubber boots, even when it doesn't rain. 

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2011/06/03/illegal-aliens-turn-streets-into-toilets/

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Illegal Aliens turn El Paso Streets into Toilets
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 03:33:04 AM »
it was the same around the square in amsterdam. we also saw drugs being sold openly.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 04:13:27 AM »
Same way in most of Europe. Not unusual to walk down a main street, and see someone in an alley doing either No. 1 or 2, and just walking away. I've had to clean out a restroom in our old business, where feces had been smeared on the walls, courtesy of a couple ''soul sisters''.  gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 05:13:59 AM »
Sounds like the originator of the thread & some boosters are unhappy with folks peeing and crapping in the streets in old El Paso. More to his point, unhappy with who is doing it. Anyhow... where should they crap and pee? Are there public toilets in the areas for them to use? I ask, as I've only driven through El Paso and don't know the city.

My guess is there are no public facilities, and when you gotta go... ??
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Mike38

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 06:11:20 AM »
Sounds like the originator of the thread & some boosters are unhappy with folks peeing and crapping in the streets in old El Paso. More to his point, unhappy with who is doing it. Anyhow... where should they crap and pee? Are there public toilets in the areas for them to use? I ask, as I've only driven through El Paso and don't know the city.

My guess is there are no public facilities, and when you gotta go... ??

So Yellowtail, when you “gotta go” and don’t see a public facility near by, do you drop your pants and take a crap in the street? Or do you look for a rest room? Basically what I’m saying, do you have morals, ethics, and abide by the law, or do you have zero morals, zero ethics, and break the law?  :o

I'm sure you find a facility........... so why can't everyone?

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 06:11:38 AM »
Sorry Marty  :) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-* :'(

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I stepped in a pile from some Mexican dude.
Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina;
As I tried to clean up my best cowboy boot.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline mauser98us

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (40)
  • 10 mm junkie and Whelan wacko
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 07:10:06 AM »
Imagine that. You should see our illegal corridor from Ajo to I-8 near Gila Bend. Looks like a landfill from all the traffic. The BLM says nothing about this,but take your motor vehicle off a road and Katy bar the doors.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2011, 12:09:14 PM »
everything nasty, bloody and perverted in this country can be laid at the feet of liberals.
and no, I'm not giving GWB a free ride.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 07:16:03 AM »
everything nasty, bloody and perverted in this country can be laid at the feet of liberals.

Did Liberals do this?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 10:10:06 AM »
Most Southerns were democrats at the time it looks like this took place . So libs may very well have done it ! If Democrats are libs .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2011, 10:20:42 AM »
Most Southerns were democrats at the time it looks like this took place . So libs may very well have done it ! If Democrats are libs .
yep, southern democrats.
"no offense meant to southern democrats who DO NOT worship at the feet of yt3 or tm7"
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lgm270

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 10:59:35 AM »
Interesting how you had to go back almost 100  years to find evidence of white on black crime.   Is that the most recent example you could find?

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 11:22:53 AM »
Interesting how you had to go back almost 100  years to find evidence of white on black crime.   Is that the most recent example you could find?
http://www.southjerseylocalnews.com/articles/2011/05/25/community_news/news/doc4ddd04a84053c776362670.txt

Offline lgm270

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 11:58:18 AM »
"In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

What this means is that every day in the United States, over one hundred white women are raped or sexually assaulted by a black man. "

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=26368
http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com/2011/04/black-male-atrocities-since-1964-white.html
http://www.davidduke.com/general/the-truth-of-interracial-rape-in-the-united-states_2111.html
http://library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2011/05/30/north-carolina-the-color-of-crime-interracial-rap/

Offline Mohawk

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2011, 01:00:09 PM »
Austin TX has the same problem The homeless capitol of Texas. But the crappers are pure bred US citizens. If the wealthy liberals want them here so bad then let them move into their million dollar homes instead of harrassing drivers at intersections. At least make them get a job. But at least the Dems give them bus and limo rides, yes limos, on election day. 

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2011, 01:05:34 PM »
Texas has different standards for cleanliness than America. I was staying in the best hotel in El Paso once, as was my boss. One day, he crushed a giant waterbug dead in the middle of his room. He left it there a whole week to see when housekeeping would remove it. They never did.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »
I'm not taking up for Texas but they certainly don't have a monopoly on uncleanliness. As for El Paso, every time I've gone there I though the whole place could stand a good scrubbing with soap and really hot water.

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 02:36:41 PM »
Ya gota go somewhere.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 02:51:38 PM »
Ya gota go somewhere.
Here you go!  :o

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/308394/

Like you said you gotta go somewhere!  ::)  :P
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »

Did Liberals do this?

Poor old yellow don't know much of his history. If you are gonna be a troll at least have your facts straight.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2011, 08:00:05 PM »
Poor old yellow don't know much of his history. If you are gonna be a troll at least have your facts straight.
You'll have to fill us in on what facts re history I don't have straight, and we'll leave my degree in history out the discussion. Go ahead...

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2011, 02:09:09 AM »
YT3, your comparing a double homicide, to going to the bathroom in an alley. That's a real stretch. Main problem is that most of these people don't know any better. The main reason they are having an E coli outbreak in Germany now. Poor health/sanitation laws. Even a dog thats trained right doesn't crap in his own house. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2011, 03:31:31 AM »
YT3, your comparing a double homicide, to going to the bathroom in an alley. That's a real stretch. Main problem is that most of these people don't know any better. The main reason they are having an E coli outbreak in Germany now. Poor health/sanitation laws. Even a dog thats trained right doesn't crap in his own house. gypsyman
gypsyman - You can go further and say, even an untrained dog will not crap in his house.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2011, 03:33:31 AM »

OSRanger...looks like that guy was in a hurry, probably late for work at a restaurant.. :o

...TM7
TM7 - I would hate for that guy to work in restaurant where I was going to dine :P :P :P  8)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2011, 04:12:50 AM »
I flew into frankfort and drove to rotterdam so I can't say much about germany, but, holland was the nastiest place I've ever seen. everybody has a dog and they let'em potty on the sidewalk and there was little open trucks that came around twice a week and scooped the poop.
people look like they are playing hopscotch as they go down the sidewalk.
people take their dogs in groceries and restaraunts.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2011, 04:19:56 AM »
sounds like Mexico
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2011, 06:37:48 AM »
as for the remarks about texas, during the adoption of our daughter we made several trips to abilene by flying to dallas and driving from there.  once we got out of dallas we found texas to be crammed with some of the nicest folks we've ever met.  places like elpaso are no different than any other large city in any other state.  texas is as clean as anywhere.
from my time as a little boy, I've loved the smell of cattle and horses. they smell much better than people.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2011, 06:45:52 AM »
YT3, your comparing a double homicide, to going to the bathroom in an alley. That's a real stretch.
No, I was commenting on Bugeye's falser assertion that 'everything nasty, bloody and perverted in this country can be laid at the feet of liberals' - and whaddya know, some think that the ones doin' the lyinchin' were libruls.

I'm pleased to report I've been in southern California for nigh six months - LOTS of Mexicans, here - and I've not seen anyone crap in the streets.

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2011, 08:51:10 AM »
Gimme your address, I gotta take a dump.   ;)   ;D

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2011, 08:54:44 AM »
Gimme your address, I gotta take a dump.   ;)   ;D
You don't want to do that, Rick - or you, Pat - otherwise some idiot will post about two white boys crapping in downtown Irwindale. We don't want that, do we?