Author Topic: Illegal Aliens turn El Paso Streets into Toilets  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Pat/Rick

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Illegal Aliens turn El Paso Streets into Toilets
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 09:02:38 AM »
LOL!!  couldn't resist!  ;)  Meant in fun, that's all.

Offline Casull

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2011, 03:13:40 PM »
No, I was commenting on Bugeye's falser assertion that 'everything nasty, bloody and perverted in this country can be laid at the feet of liberals' - and whaddya know, some think that the ones doin' the lyinchin' were libruls.

Well, I'm not sure Yellow, but I think maybe I spotted Robert Byrd in there.   :o
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline LunaticFringeInc

• Contributor
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2011, 11:02:02 PM »
Wait.  What?  I thought Illegals were fine upstanding law abiding folks that were just looking for a better oppertunity in life and do jobs we Americans wont do, not take a dump or a squirt in the ally way bushes.  Well so much for that Liberal Mantra...

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2011, 06:28:03 AM »
Wait.  What?  I thought Illegals were fine upstanding law abiding folks that were just looking for a better oppertunity in life and do jobs we Americans wont do, not take a dump or a squirt in the ally way bushes.  Well so much for that Liberal Mantra...
That's no Liberal Mantra, that's a strawman you're erected. But since you bring it up... I'll bet most of them are law-abiding, other than having snuck in. I expect most simply want to make a living and avoid attention of the armed gov't agents, kind of like most of us. What do you think?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2011, 08:05:44 AM »
sneak in , fake a SS card and offer false statements and paper work to get a job. False statements on Govt. forms , Drive with out a drivers lic since the one they have is a fake. In most cases buy a vehicle with a illegal name and no insurance . Other than that they might be pretty legal . If I were doing what they were doing I would look to avoid attention and no most legal Americans don't live like that looking over their backs and running at the first sign of being caught. As for jobs we don't want , maybe some but not all.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2011, 12:47:28 PM »
sneak in , fake a SS card and offer false statements and paper work to get a job. False statements on Govt. forms , Drive with out a drivers lic since the one they have is a fake. In most cases buy a vehicle with a illegal name and no insurance . Other than that they might be pretty legal . If I were doing what they were doing I would look to avoid attention and no most legal Americans don't live like that looking over their backs and running at the first sign of being caught. As for jobs we don't want , maybe some but not all.

They can get a valid driver's license----issued by the state here in New Mexico courtesy of ex-governor Bil Richardson and the democratic legislature that gave him the law to sign authorizing it. Our new governor promised to end that little deal if elected. Guess what? She is a republican and the democratic controlled legislature wouldn't send her a law to overturn it so they are still getting NM driver's licenses just like they were citizens. I wish our lawmakers had half the guts of Arizona.  :(

Offline Casull

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2011, 01:11:50 PM »
On the money Shootall.  If one of us went to Mexico and did what these "law-abiding" people do, we would end up in a Mexican prison.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2011, 03:33:39 PM »

That's no Liberal Mantra, that's a strawman you're erected. But since you bring it up... I'll bet most of them are law-abiding, other than having snuck in. I expect most simply want to make a living and avoid attention of the armed gov't agents, kind of like most of us. What do you think?

YT3 - You are correct in stating; "I'll bet most of them are law-abiding, other than having snuck in." But you ignore the fact that they committed a crime by having snuck into this country.  There is a legal process to being a legal immigrant. 
What if a person snuck into your house (the country) to live, but other wise was law abiding, would you condone it?  If he paid rent, and was a legal tenant (immigrant), I'm sure it would be different. I know the analogy is not exact, but the reasoning is close. 
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2011, 06:40:43 PM »
Quote from: OldSchoolRanger link=topic=235191.msg1099327050#msg1099327050 There [u
is a legal process[/u] to being a legal immigrant.

I'm sure there is, even if I don't know much about it. I'm guessing it's a hard hurdle, otherwise more would be using it. Meaning... if you're coming here to pick strawberries or paint houses, what is the process for coming legally?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline LunaticFringeInc

• Contributor
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2011, 01:45:53 AM »
Thanks Shootall and Casull, at least a few of us get it even if the rest bury their heads in the sand and ignore the reality of it all.  Of course a lot of those folks will change their minds once its their SSN or Identity thats been "borrowed" (we wont call it stolen after all thats a really harsh and negative way to say it and we wouldnt want that kind of negative connotation, right?) or they are T Boned at an intersection by a drunk Illegal driving without a license or insurance.

Offline Casull

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2011, 02:26:56 PM »
THe only reason illegals are in this country and sneak into this country is because it is the 'apparent  policy' of the TPTB to allow this to go on...

The "only" reason?  What have you been smoking?  The reason they are in this country and sneak into this country is for money.  I'm sure the illegal aliens couldn't care less about the "apparent policy".
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2011, 03:10:35 PM »
Anyhow... where should they crap and pee?

yellow. HEH, thats obvious to me and most everybody here but you. In mexico of course.
Casull and all the rest of you with common sense and values, glad to see  I'm not alone. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2011, 03:34:12 AM »
Quote from: OldSchoolRanger link=topic=235191.msg1099327050#msg1099327050 There [u
is a legal process[/u] to being a legal immigrant.

I'm sure there is, even if I don't know much about it. I'm guessing it's a hard hurdle, otherwise more would be using it. Meaning... if you're coming here to pick strawberries or paint houses, what is the process for coming legally?
To bring someone here for a job you/they must prove an American citizen is not aval. for the job ( non argiclture jobs) . To do that you must run adds in several local papers or othe employment finder publications or list . No one must apply for these jobs . OR they must have a skill not aval. here . So you can see its much easier to come in illegal .

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2011, 03:36:16 AM »
I hope if you read the above the first thing that comes to mind is how a company in America knows about a guy in Central America that has never done the job needing filling can make all this happen.  ;)

Offline Casull

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2011, 07:16:47 AM »
The only reason they are in this country is because the de facto 'policy' is to allow them in. If that wasn't the policy they wouldn't be in, nor subsidized by taxpayers to be and remain here.

Wrong.  That may make it easier for them to come/stay here.  But, as I said before, the reason they are here is to make money.  Plain and simple.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2011, 08:33:22 AM »
yes money !

Offline powderman

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2011, 08:59:32 AM »
CASULL. GET money is more like it. Too many come here for all the freebies the libs provide. Many do come to work, but a lot just to leech off the American tax payers. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Casull

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2011, 09:04:24 AM »
PM, quite true.  Make money or GET money.  But, it all boils down to money.
Aim small, miss small!!!