Author Topic: GA Lawmaker on Illegal Aliens: "Shoot to Kill"  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Mohawk

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: GA Lawmaker on Illegal Aliens: "Shoot to Kill"
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2011, 01:24:45 PM »
With the hispanic population so high in this region no lawmaker will even attempt a closed border. Even requiring voters to have a legal photo ID caused hellacious political waves.

Offline jimster

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2011, 02:03:27 PM »
The borders are open because the U.S. Government wants them open, there are reasons for it, and it ain't because they feel sorry for anyone.
The feds are deeper into corruption than most anyone could imagine, or even admit to.  If they wanted people to not come across our borders, believe me, nobody would, and a lot of people don't have the stomach to stop them, because you would have to kill some of them...at first.
The worst of the bunch from the south, the drug people would and should be wiped out with military force and any military force in Mexico that even gets within range of any of this should be wiped out as well,  period.  No fence needed, just raw power the the stomach to use it.

as  i will never vote for a democrat  under any circumstances

if  not....i won't waste my vote  on some one  with  NO chance of winning

so  far  NO ONE  has said the next prez  will be anything other than a dem  or  republican
so buy default...not voting republican  is a vote for  OBUMER.....AM I CORRECT?

Vote Democrat...me either, what for?

Waste my vote on someone who can't win...yes, I will if I agree with that person.  You vote for someone like Mitt Romney and he wins, you lose anyway...right? 

A default vote....?  Not voting republican is a vote for "Obumer"?  Are you correct?  Yes...I think you are.  I will not vote republican if they nominate Romney or anyone remotely like him.  I owe the republican party nothing, they can take a leap, and after listening to how republicans treat real conservatives over the past few years, I think they would have to have an extremely conservative constitutionalist for me to vote republican now.  I have some news for the republican party...they are about washed up, they best make a real radical choice on where they want to go, cause they won't be going anywhere without their conservative base.  Obama doesn't scare me enough to vote for a republicrat.

Personally, I think the republicans are toast, they don't seem to be real smart when picking people to represent them. They are fools...they look for the same electable quality's the dems look for.  They are too shallow to look past that and go for substance. Anyway...republicans best wake up pretty fast, there are millions of us that won't be scared into voting for a republican...Obama just ain't that scary.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2011, 04:47:49 PM »
jimster....you are correct in so many ways

that  is why we  need to  FIX  the REPUBLICRATS  [ have used that term  myself]

the  old saying  if you can't beat them join them
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2011, 09:51:45 AM »
Perhaps we should do like the Israelis. Don't wait until they cross the border, kill them if they get any where near it!

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2011, 10:08:19 AM »
Well then...lets reframe this arguement. I want to go hunting. You own a bunch of land. You deny me permission to hunt on your property and I go hunting on your property anyway. While I am there I steal and destroy a bunch of your stuff.  Should I face any sort of punishment? Should the police even be allowed to ask me for proof that I am there on your property legally? Should you not be permitted to enforce the borders of or build a fence around your once private property that I have now claimed as my own?

What if I decide to break into your house? I am crossing a border so you shouldnt be allowed to defend it.
i would like to hear some liberal comments on this

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2011, 12:21:30 PM »
Unfortunately the Repubs  must have a large portion of the Independent Voters. True conservative candidates will not get those type of votes.  The Dems will win again IMO.
If you can get the Senate back with a number of conservative Repubs you could block any  wild and whooly actions from a Rino Prez.

IMO a conservative Congress would negate any liberal minded Prez.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline kinslayer1965

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2011, 08:25:56 AM »
NGH,

Just out of curiosity.....who would you pick from the forum to be your running mate? Just had to ask. I liked all of your ideas.

Jimster,

Sometimes it really does come down to a choice between the lesser of two evils. I also think that any third party participation in an election guarantees a win for the dumocrats.

just my .02
A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.

Offline powderman

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2011, 09:16:34 AM »
so  far  NO ONE  has said the next prez  will be anything other than a dem  or  republican

Sadly yes, you are correct. POWDERMAN.  :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2011, 10:54:47 AM »
Looking at this from my northern perspective I'm thinking you all are still off to well.

When the pain gets intense on the rump so to speak then maybe there comes enlightenment.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2011, 09:07:57 AM »

Sadly yes, you are correct. POWDERMAN.  :( :(

sorry  i had to be the one to break it to  you...
.hopefully enough people  WILL clean up the republicans in the primaries
i  know and have little use for those that vote in the democratic primaries  ''just to sabotage them''
its mearlly  more of the lesser of 2 evils mentality....
.[one of you knows who i am talking about....you!!......]
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.