Author Topic: GA Lawmaker on Illegal Aliens: "Shoot to Kill"  (Read 1942 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
GA Lawmaker on Illegal Aliens: "Shoot to Kill"
« on: June 05, 2011, 04:08:12 PM »
Thank God Americans are finally seeing the light: We are involved in a struggle for national survival and if we don't kill them...they're going to kill us.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/georgia-lawmaker-defends-shoot-to-kill-comment-101410

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Re: GA Lawmaker on Illegal Aliens: "Shoot to Kill"
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 04:15:08 PM »
 That should add to the nutty right wing extremist propaganda mill. I see Mr. Hitler got into the act again. Good choice . ::)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 06:06:07 AM »
I totally agree with the guy! We need the military on the border with shoot to kill orders. That would stop the illegal invaders!

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 05:21:18 PM »
Why is Mexico allowed to police its own southern border but the United States must leave its southern border open?

I wonder if the South Koreans would shoot to kill any North Koreans attempting to cross the DMZ?

Why should the US southern border be any different from any other nations' borders?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 08:02:11 PM »
Why is Mexico allowed to police its own southern border but the United States must leave its southern border open? I wonder if the South Koreans would shoot to kill any North Koreans attempting to cross the DMZ? Why should the US southern border be any different from any other nations' borders?

Maybe it should or shouldn't be different. Are most borders like NK/SK?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 07:52:10 AM »
Well then...lets reframe this arguement. I want to go hunting. You own a bunch of land. You deny me permission to hunt on your property and I go hunting on your property anyway. While I am there I steal and destroy a bunch of your stuff.  Should I face any sort of punishment? Should the police even be allowed to ask me for proof that I am there on your property legally? Should you not be permitted to enforce the borders of or build a fence around your once private property that I have now claimed as my own?

What if I decide to break into your house? I am crossing a border so you shouldnt be allowed to defend it.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 08:09:40 AM »
The crossing of our border should take place in a responsible manner. There should be a GOOD reason that can be checked out if need be for any non American to cross into America. The open door policy which makes little sense unless it is to undermine American law and culture should be closed down. Force should be only used as nessary but used if nessary.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 08:28:28 AM »
Even with a locked down border, people and contraband will get through. Proven historical fact. The gooberments job is to conduct business as afforded in the Constitution and BOR's, and defend our nation. How are they doing so far?  If a gov't will not defend its borders, the job should fall upon the citizenry. To keep that from happening pass hate crime legislation. Yeah, that'll ensure success.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:55 AM »
Even with a locked down border, people and contraband will get through. Proven historical fact. The gooberments job is to conduct business as afforded in the Constitution and BOR's, and defend our nation. How are they doing so far?  If a gov't will not defend its borders, the job should fall upon the citizenry. To keep that from happening pass hate crime legislation. Yeah, that'll ensure success.
this current administration should be imprisoned.  they have surrendered southern arizona to the drug cartel.  this country will never recover from obama unless there is an armed rebellion.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 08:45:04 AM »
this country will never recover from obama unless there is an armed rebellion.
what are we to rebel against, and who are we to kill in this rebellion?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2011, 08:53:40 AM »
well lets see, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, terrorists, liberals and other assorted degenerates.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Pat/Rick

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2011, 08:57:03 AM »
Bug, I'm thinking a few administrations shoul've been imprisoned.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2011, 08:59:09 AM »
Does anyone believe that a govt. that has one of the largest stock piles of nukes would allow a rebellion like ya'll decribe ? Better use the vote , better start on the local level and reestablish what America was in the world .

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 09:06:47 AM »
well lets see, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, terrorists, liberals and other assorted degenerates.
Are you ready to start the killing, Bugeye? You gonna shoot those two lesbians across the street first? And will the shooting be before, or after church?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2011, 09:14:28 AM »
yt3, you need to lighten up. anybody but a total idiot could see that it was said light heartedly.
no I wouldn't kill the lesbians or any of those others.  well, maybe liberals.
I wouldn't even kill a liberal on Sunday.  that's race day after church.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline no guns here

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2011, 09:20:15 AM »
I say that we lay it out to Mexico.  Police the border, stop the drugs at all costs, curtail the gangs, stop illegal entry into the US, or we will take whatever actions are necessary to protect our nation, our borders and our people.  We have a very large number of highly experienced troops who have become expert at dealing with terrorists and armed persons intent on doing harm.  Our national surveillance assets would be better used to defend our borders than to prolong our involvment in Libya, Afghani-nam and Iraq-i-nam.  Our SF forces would be better used against the mexican gangs including the former mex-sf based zetas.  Our helicopters would be better used to patrol our borders and drop men in to pick up observed illegals crossing the borders.  Our military OWNS the night.  We operate at night.  Use our abilities and expertise to stop this crap.  Re-inforce the border patrol and customs checkpoints with military to enable much higher numbers of vehicle and personnel searches.  Our navy should be used to help patrol our national waters as well.  Bring the troops home, defend the US and end our entangling alliances.

NGH
"I feared for my life!"

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2011, 09:21:23 AM »
yt3, you need to lighten up.
Does this mean you're gonna hook me up with someone who'll trade their Luscombe for my soul?

anybody but a total idiot could see that it was said light heartedly.
no I wouldn't kill the lesbians or any of those others.
that's comforting. Too bad Matthew Shepherd's killers weren't so lighthearted!

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2011, 09:38:43 AM »
NGH, everything you say is right on!!!   we are being invaded, so using troops IS constitutional.
sadly, I don't see anyone willing to make the decisions "in this admin" to do the right thing.
securing our borders would sure be cheaper than those "nams"
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline no guns here

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2011, 10:20:49 AM »
Problem is... it isn't just "in this admin".  It has been in every admin since Texas seceded and kicked Mexico back across the river.  NO one has secured our border.  The most egregious violations have been perptrated recently by both parties and every administration.  Nobody has the guts to make the call and to risk offending someone.  Just do it and start to solve the problem.  All goods crossing the border should be transferred into American owned, operated and driven trucks and boats and trains or whatever.  This isn't europe and we don't want it to be.  We are one of the largest and most powerful country's in the world in every sense of the word.  We should act like it.  "Speak softly and carry a big stick".  Leave everyone else alone.  Stay out of their affairs and demand that they stay out of ours.  Interference would necessitate swift and severe retaliation.  No big talk, no posturing, no threats, no sanctions... just solve the problem and come home.  Example, why are we bothering with Libya?  Did they do anything to us recently?  It's an internal problem.  Let them sort it out.  If we absolutely must for some unpublicized reason get involved militarily, we should immediately carpet bomb all every Libyan installation and base and then come home.  We should stike every C2 or C4 site in the country and come home.  Sink every naval asset and come home.  Lay down the law over about two weeks with a stern warning and then come home.  Sometimes this surgical crap just doesn't work.  It's been proven before that massive firepower is the only thing they respect and fear.

NGH
"I feared for my life!"

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2011, 10:25:33 AM »
NGH, would you consider throwing your hat in the ring for prez?
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2011, 07:47:01 AM »

good start ! ;D

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 07:53:12 AM »
Are you ready to start the killing, Bugeye? You gonna shoot those two lesbians across the street first? And will the shooting be before, or after church?

i must admit

you are  my favorite liberal troll......not name calling  i mean that in a good way..hahaha
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 08:14:52 AM »
Sometimes a conservative is a liberal who got mugged; and
Sometimes a liberal is a conservative who got arrested.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2011, 08:18:26 AM »
sometimes a liberal is someone who follows like a sheep !
sometimes a conserative is someone who follows like a sheep !
Both sides are full of folks who have no idea what their vote is for or what effect it has on their lives .

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2011, 08:26:57 AM »
i sure hope this guy get re-elected

buy definition  someone crossing the boarder illegal........IS A CRIMINAL

a fleeing criminal should be shot.....if they resist/run
they are  invaders  also....and therefore   ''enemy combatants''

is it a felony  or misdemeanor to  INVADE  the USA  illegally??
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2011, 08:33:10 AM »
45-70 , don't shoot if they run/swim south . Save deport cost  ;D

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2011, 10:01:14 AM »
Bug, I'm thinking a few administrations shoul've been imprisoned.

Agreed! Especially the last two.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2011, 10:04:21 AM »
45-70,  thx, now I can call liberals dirty names and then say   hahaha and it's okay. ;D
but then, the word liberal is the worst name I can think of.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline no guns here

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2011, 10:18:10 AM »

You know, I've been asked that question before...  Common sense and pragmatism do seem to strike a chord with most folks.  Here's my ideas...

Line Item Veto would be GO.

Constitutional amendment to force balanced bugdet by 2359 hrs on the last day of the fiscal year.  If no balanced budget, Congress would be sequested in chambers until resolution, then they would be fired and rendered ineligible to hold any public off whether elected or appointed for the rest of their life.  Congressional salary would be capped at $100,000.  Congress members would be housed in housing similar to modern military housing for senior officers.  No exceptions, you get elected and you get sworn in and the next day you get an id card and keys to on-base housing.  Six year max in congress and then you're out.  No more service.  Get rid of the profit incentive and get some folks in there who are there to do the job.  If you miss a session, you don't get paid.  Pay them on contract but hourly just like I get now.

Put the full weight of the government behind developing alternative energy solutions.  Not just one but several.  Wind power, solar, hydro, geo-thermal, tidal, etc.  No one is perfect, but all would be a good start.

A government sponsored apprenticeship program such as they have in Germany.  If you can't or won't hack it in high school, then we will find someone to sponsor you as an apprentice in a career field.  Get these kids into productive jobs and off the rolls of public assistance.

Three year limit on government assistance for the physically and mentally able.

U.N. - Gone - They have one year to be out of the United States and we would pull out of the UN and take our funding with us.

Public proclamation of support for all organized religion but public statement that Sharia Law or any law not based on US Constitution will NOT be tolerated in any shape or form in the United States.

Immediate elimination of all non-police "law enforcement" bodies.  No more IRS storm-troopers and such like that.

Immediate drastic down-sizing of one federal government cabinet level agency per year starting with the IRS.

Flat tax  - 8% to 10 % no exceptions, no refunds.  Everyone pays, straight off the top of the check.

All military supplies, weapons and systems would be built in the USA.

One major base per continent or AOR is all I would leave overseas.  Probably Ramstein, Okinawa, Korea and maybe one in England.  Everyone else would come home.  Close GITMO but move the facility to somewhere out in the Pacific on some stupid atoll that no one has heard of since WWII.

Returning troops would be stationed at small posts about every 100 miles along the southern boarder.  Land would be aquired in between for firing ranges, bombing ranges and exercises.  These would be a free fire zone 24/7.

Those are the starting points... there would be more...

NGH
"I feared for my life!"

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »
 no guns here......

you have  my vote.....if you make it through the republican primaries

as  i will never vote for a democrat  under any circumstances

if  not....i won't waste my vote  on some one  with  NO chance of winning

so  far  NO ONE  has said the next prez  will be anything other than a dem  or  republican
so buy default...not voting republican  is a vote for  OBUMER.....AM I CORRECT?