Author Topic: Anybody Recognize This Flag flown outside the Richmond, Va..  (Read 2065 times)

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Re: Anybody Recognize This Flag flown outside the Richmond, Va..
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 11:12:51 AM »
no, Jesus just gives you the opportunity to insure your own soul.  him dying on the cross did NOT give you a ticket to heaven. and promoting the things he's against will sure not get you there.
You'll have to fill me in on what I'm promoting that Jesus is against?
I'm still praying for you.
Thanks; I'll take all the prayer I can get. Be sure to include my daughters, and the too-little time we get together.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2011, 12:08:24 PM »
The downward spiral continues. I had to opt for the "vote" (vote often?) box in the linked article. Seems the majority approves of perversion.

I saw the numbers as well and am shocked. Is Richmond a Sanctuary City, how about New London CT. The city shut down a public fountain because it was used as a toilet and shower. :o :o
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2011, 12:23:46 PM »
Yellow weren't you in the Navy?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 01:13:23 PM »
Some of you fellers better start reading and comprehending the good book!

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2011, 01:23:23 PM »
Why do "equal rights" for some groups require special recognition? If there were an official flag of heterosexuals would they fly it or would it be branded a symbol of hatred?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2011, 01:32:23 PM »
Yellow weren't you in the Navy?
Haze Gray & Underway. I miss it. Well, sort of; if I really miss it, I'll just stand out in the rain with a pair of binoculars around my neck for four hours, and then I'll get over it for a while. Why do you ask?

If there were an official flag of heterosexuals would they fly it or would it be branded a symbol of hatred?
Which one?

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2011, 01:39:59 PM »
Nice try but I am talking about heterosexuals as a group seperate from religion. What if we wanted a parade and a flag? The American flag represents a nation and a people not a sexual orientation.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2011, 02:49:28 PM »
Was just wondering yellow. Kinda adding things up.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Mohawk

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2011, 03:33:49 PM »
Same sexes can not produce life. Animals don't do same sex intances because it is not in their nature. Animals rely on instinct, male with female. So, knowing this, does same sex relations seem "normal"? Does a pine tree have more common sense than humans? If homosexuality was "normal" there would be no need for a sperm and egg. Is that not a Red Flag that something isn't right? Kinda like loading a .32 case into a .44 chamber. When it slides through, what do you think? Personally, I don't want my kids to think homosexuality is OK. God, nature, and common sense says different, even the organisms say different from plant to animal. If you are gay, then fine. Just don't press it upon me. You are an American and that is your pwrsonal life. That doesn't mean I need it shouted in my ear or a flag hoisted. In short, I think homosexuality is wrong, but I am not a judge. But apparently, lower life forms and even plant's lessons are not heard by that sect of the population. To each his own, and God orders us to love all folks. I just can't understand the lack of simple thinking. And to those condeming to Hell because they are gay...... Any white lie you tell is just as punishable according to the Bible. And don't say you haven't lied....... Everybody lies. Even having hate is a sin, right? And personally, if I was having to pick.... Yellow is raising the youguns'. Bravo to that. One side's hate should offset what he is doing for his kiddos. If you want to use scripture in your argument please use ALL of the scripture. Did not Jesus instruct folks to obey your masters? To deny that is denying everything, right? 

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2011, 04:31:51 AM »
Bugeye:
Jesus did not hate sinners. he spent a lot of time with them.
but you and tm7 jump on any subject and try to promote the evil side. it's like you get a weekly check from satan.

Crap. That's psychic crap.  Who made you the judge?....geeezzz ::) ::) ??? ::)
Just give me a general region of the country where you're located...so I know enough not to drink the water there.......good grief.... ::)

yellowtail....this guys a real hoot....claims he is a saint and we're sinner satanist... ??? ::)  Amazing where they dig these guys up...and it looks like the supply is endless. Good grief.

..TM7
everyone has sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God.
just following orders and preaching once in a while.
there is only a small  handful of your type at this site.  the VAST majority here are God fearing family oriented common sense kind of people.   I guess I should let up on you. I don't want you to have a stroke or something.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2011, 06:32:37 AM »
just following orders and preaching once in a while.
Are you a preacher? I wouldn't have believed it.

I'd like for you to expound on the Golden Rule, and it's relative importance. The floor is yours.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2011, 07:24:32 AM »
I try to live as the Bible teaches in America home of the free. Here it has become confused I know of no where in the Consitution that says we can't include God in Govt. It however it does say no RELIGION can become law of the land . Even the Bible warns of false religions so that seems like a good law. Homosexuals are declared wrong in the Bible. Also we are not to judge . So for me I don't care to follow the homosexual lifestyle or assoicate with it on a personal basis. I will not judge either. The Bible also tells us if we don't wish our wives and children to take up bad habits or a lifestyle then shield them from it . In todays time that may mean educate them when they are of age to understand. If those who want to follow the homosexual lifestyle would respect those who don't and not force it on the rest of the world and live as they wish with out fan fair things might be better. As for interacting with homosexuals at work or in business or public , hey they have always been around just like any number of other people we may not like there lifestyle.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !