Author Topic: Will Brietbart be assigned to takedown this Anathema next..?  (Read 546 times)

TM7

Okay ... here we have Bernie Saunders getting in the face of the Corpo Overlords and telling a few tax facts.

Brietbart is now batting 1 for 4 with his takedown of perv prone Weiner, who also was an anathema to the Corpo Overlords.....average so-called conservatives will buy into dirt everytime and just pay, and pay homage to the Overlords which is construed as conservatism today.. ??? ::); problem is Bernie is rather spotless as far as I know...

...TM7

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Will Brietbart be assigned to takedown this Anathema next..?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 04:39:17 AM »
Bernie Saunders is a commie and a liar.  Listen good to what he is saying.  So and so corporation got such and such refund.  You have to pay in to get a refund.  A lot of individuals get tax refunds too, but that doesn't mean they pay no taxes.  Is Saunders saying that all those big corporations are cheating on their taxes?  If so, why are they not taken down by the IRS?  Do those big Corporations make the tax laws? 

Ole comrade Bernie seems to have it in for big bidness--especially Big-Oil.  Who, or what really profits most from Big-Oil?  That's right--Big-Govmint.  And I'll tell ya one thing is for damn sure; Big-Guvmint doesn't produce one drop of gas for my vehicles.

Just remember that every cent of tax that any corporation pays in taxes comes right out of the consumers pocket.  Government does not produce wealth--business does.  Government only consumes wealth.

Swingem

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 05:18:46 AM »
Bernie Saunders is a commie and a liar.  Listen good to what he is saying.  So and so corporation got such and such refund.  You have to pay in to get a refund.  A lot of individuals get tax refunds too, but that doesn't mean they pay no taxes.  Is Saunders saying that all those big corporations are cheating on their taxes?   If so, why are they not taken down by the IRS?  Do those big Corporations make the tax laws? 

Ole comrade Bernie seems to have it in for big bidness--especially Big-Oil.  Who, or what really profits most from Big-Oil?  That's right--Big-Govmint.  And I'll tell ya one thing is for damn sure; Big-Guvmint doesn't produce one drop of gas for my vehicles.

Just remember that every cent of tax that any corporation pays in taxes comes right out of the consumers pocket.  Government does not produce wealth--business does.  Government only consumes wealth.
http://www.ustaxcourt.gov/InOpHistoric/EXXONINT.TCM.WPD.pdf

Offline mauser98us

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (40)
  • 10 mm junkie and Whelan wacko
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 10:08:47 AM »
Seems as though Breitbart was just doing what the lamestream media refuses to do when it involves their paycheck producers the Democrats. I guaratee if Weiner was a Republican, this would have been over weeks ago, with the offending Republican ridden out of town on a rail  and charged with some crime.Example, look at the hoopla the media made over that Republican who was playing footsy in a men's bathroom. Barney Frank was allowed to run a den of male prostitutes out of his house and nothing much was made of it. 

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 02:49:29 PM »
Seems as though Breitbart was just doing what the lamestream media refuses to do when it involves their paycheck producers the Democrats. I guaratee if Weiner was a Republican, this would have been over weeks ago, with the offending Republican ridden out of town on a rail  and charged with some crime.Example, look at the hoopla the media made over that Republican who was playing footsy in a men's bathroom. Barney Frank was allowed to run a den of male prostitutes out of his house and nothing much was made of it.
Weiner has done nothing illegal. That has been reported. Emailing pictures of your dick to 40 year old waitresses that are replying with pictures of their cooch is not illegal yet. Just nasty.

Offline jimster

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 03:42:04 PM »
Weiner has done nothing illegal. That has been reported. Emailing pictures of your dick to 40 year old waitresses that are replying with pictures of their cooch is not illegal yet. Just nasty.

Correct.  He only represents/reflects those who elected him and is the sum total of those who voted him in.  Mis-using government property and power and lying and cheating is not a big deal to those who voted for him.  Ask the people of his district...they are just like him.

Now if you don't mind, Weiner needs to get back to the "people's work"...we are only slowing him down.  ;) 
You can trust him....he won't carry those lying cheating ways into his job... ::)

Offline mauser98us

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (40)
  • 10 mm junkie and Whelan wacko
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 06:37:43 PM »
Plus in his position of power he leaves himself wide open to blackmail. I just like the double standards that the lamestream media uses. One set of standard for democrats and one for republicans.