Author Topic: Palin's e-mails delivered..  (Read 2916 times)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
Re: Palin's e-mails delivered..
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2011, 03:57:03 PM »
Watch the documentary TM.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2011, 05:18:03 PM »
From Shu;
  " Really, is Sarah that scary to the liberals "?
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Apparently so, Shu..  Apparently all that "Grizzly Mom" talk... scares the wee wee out of them !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 02:46:17 AM »
"...I really don't think the Dems are too concerned with Ms. Palin, seeing her as mostly froth sans gravitas....more an entertainer than clout; and a FOXy employee. I think the GOPers are having a bigger problem dispensing with her and are trying to use the Dems to do that bit of dirty work."
...TM7
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  TM;
  You simply MUST give up on your attempts at comedy and go back to your day job !

If the Dems aren't concerned about her...whay are they so concerned about her ? They are continnually trying to attack her, they even have their willing moles going through her e-mails from years past !  :D ;D
   And as far as "dirty work", the Reps need not offer any to the Dems, because they are already so busy doing their own..poking their smelly noses into the life of Chris Christy, the NJ governor... :D ;D :P
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2011, 03:04:27 AM »
she's an excellent reminder to the candidates that the tea party is still watching.
she's a valuable asset.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2011, 04:41:04 AM »
tm7 maam, they sure are burning up a lot of assets attacking froth.
I'm enjoying watching them making fools of themselves.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2011, 05:58:53 AM »
You will have to rent it or watch on netflix.

Of course you will watch it and say it is all wrong and that the media went easy on Palin and was absurdly hard on Obama
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2011, 11:40:32 AM »
IG...I told you....because it is part of the media dialectic! When the media drops Palin,,,i.e. shows no interest, then you Palinistas should start to wonder and worry. Part of her 'charm' for you is the myth, or idea, that she is under attack by libbers,,,,which she really isn't--how do you attack froth?...its just part of the Big Show,,,sit back and enjoy it.

..TM7
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  No "Palinista" here...but are you really going to try to convince the guys here that the libs are not trying to attack her ?
  So who else's e-mails did they demand and pay big money for, and then ask sympathetic sippers to help them comb through ?
   Did they do that with BHO, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or the Weiner ?  Why not ?

NO...It is obvious they are gunning for her...They sure seem frightened by her, and I think Matthews is not the only one has something running down his leg.. ;) :D ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2011, 12:09:24 PM »
So TM, WHO ELSE did they purchase the e-mails of and enlist sympathetic sippers aid in a hoped-for entrapment  ?

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2011, 12:39:46 PM »
SARA is not my first choice but the dumcrap libs are more afraid of her than anybody running so maybe she SHOULD be my first choice. HEH, morals and family values scare the crap out them. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2011, 10:45:05 AM »
TM says:

"as I don't have any allegiance to any party as you do".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TM..you didn't finish your statement;

"as I don't have any allegiance to any party as you do. :o :P...DUH !    ..there, that's better

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2011, 01:58:30 AM »
  Palin must be much better than many people thought.  Imagine; an agenda-driven media plus all the boneheads they can enlist, combing through 3 years of ANYBODY'S e-mails and not finding anything they can even blow out of proportion to make a negative case.  In the interest of 'fair play', shouldn't the editors of the NY Times and the Washington Post submit teir e-mails of the last 3 years for public scrutiny ?  What do you suppose would be found there ? :D ;D

Offline Shu

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2011, 03:07:26 AM »
Palingate- I can just see the headlines. Really, doesn't the news media have anything better to report on. There is nothing there.
I have noticed more and more yellow journalism and have a$$ed reporting. Alot of stories have no facts, only tell a small portion of the story and leave a pearson wondering why they bothered to rread the article in the first place.

Example: Palins emails finally released. After three years the Alaskan government will finally release Palins emails.

The Palin witch hunt is getting old and has no merit. I am not a Palinista, but sheesh isn't there better stuff to report on, and in detail with some integrity.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2011, 04:03:28 AM »
  I am not a "Palinista" nor do I expect she will run for prez, but apparently the major media do think so.  How many of them (the media) live up to the proctology exam they are giving Palin ?  How many congress members could stand the same scrutiny ?   Obviously the Weiner couldn't...but how many more are in the same "addiction" quandary ?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2011, 04:39:49 AM »
So TM, WHO ELSE did they purchase the e-mails of and enlist sympathetic sippers aid in a hoped-for entrapment  ?
Don't know. But they should look at other's, too, as I don't have any allegiance to any party as you do. I'm not big on governmnet by 'secrecy'...one reason I kinda liked the wikileaks idea--but alas, that was controlled disinfo it seems....

..TM7
wikileaks could get people killed.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Shu

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2011, 03:18:46 AM »
Unfortunately the damage caused by wiki leaks is irepairable. There are times when things need to be kept secret. There are others that need to have the whistle blown. An army PFC just doesn't have enough real world knowledge to make that decision.
I am not talking about state department cables stating someone has bad breath etc, but leaking names of operatives and intel sources.

Palins emails will be rather boring. Bill Clintons would be rather X rated. Hillary's emails probably go something like- I saw him pumping gas and talking to customers, he was spilling gas over new cars. I thought with my politcal savvy I could make him president, the rest is history.

Palingate is like all the stupid reality shows, if there is nothing just make something up.