Author Topic: Herman Cain says homosexuality is a sin and a choice.  (Read 1795 times)

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Herman Cain says homosexuality is a sin and a choice.
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2011, 08:01:56 AM »
I must be really ugly as I have never been "recruited" by gays nor do I know of anyone who has. Anyone here been? Lets hear the story

I guess if you are the recruiter, you won't be the recruit. They go after young kids, they know they can not change a grown man and they may get their butt whipped instead of stroked!

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2011, 08:14:59 AM »
No such thing as a pro 2A democrat
BS.  There's no such thing as a non-Nazi Republican.

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2011, 08:26:21 AM »
They go after young kids, they know they can not change a grown man and they may get their butt whipped instead of stroked!

BEERBELLY. YEP, saw it several times at  walmart when working there. This dyke would prey on young pretty girls who had broken up with a boyfriend, showing them fake love and attention, saw it work too many times.  Saw a local funnybunny with his boyfriend in Kroger the other day, kid was maybe 15. The recruiter had been a boytoy to an older man a few years ago, now he's doing it. >:( >:(
LAKOTA. Right you are Sir. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jimster

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2011, 08:30:07 AM »
Cain thinks gun control is a states rights issue, huh?  In other words he wants to eliminate the Constitution.  Some of you guys would vote for such a man?

The states already have the power to regulate firearms.  Example...Montana passed laws that NO FED laws can go into that state....this is a good thing.   The high court already made a call on this, and the states do have the power to regulate, or NOT regulate. 
Mass-a-2-chits on the other hand regulate HEAVY....but the people can change all this if they want to as well...up to them. 

There is a double edged sword here...if feds override the states, what if they outlaw guns, then what?  The States would have to tell them to get bent, and some would, and some already have.

Brady law was shot down by a couple of states after the feds passed it...states have the power.

Best be careful what you ask for and think it out...if the states had no power, they would not have been able to kick aside the Brady bill....which came from the feds.

I'm for state power....and lots of it...and hardly any fed power myself.  Concerning most anything, including guns.
Are you trying to say you would vote for an anti-2nd amendment Republican vs a pro-2nd amendment Democrat?

One thing at t time there Junior...

First...I addressed the issue of states having the right to regulate firearms, now that that is done and hopefully you learned something....we can move on to where your spinning this...which is me voting. 

I would never vote for a Dem period...they don't have any that are nearly conservative enough for me, no such thing...so that's out no matter what.

Cain....it is not proven at all he is anti gun...you said so, but as we can see, your not a good source.  He is correct there needs to be gun control/regulations of some kind, every single state we have have these in place.  Right now...already. Question is, do they stand in the way of your rights?  Some states do, some don't...all have gun controls in place. 

You might have not understood him, or taken something out of context....after all you did not know about states power to regulate guns either.  I'll find out for myself about Cain, he obviously has not signed any anti-gun legislation at all, no record.  Dems DO have a record...it's not good.

Hope this helps

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2011, 08:44:04 AM »
Quote from Dixie Dude:
What do you think the man-boy thing is about?[/quote

Pedophilia, not homosexuality.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2011, 09:04:01 AM »

You keep telling yourself that Herr Junior. Fact is the nazis sit on the left.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2011, 09:14:00 AM »

I don't believe you'd know a political fact if it bit you on the butt.  Would a Democrat or a Republican be more likely to tell a sick Mexican child to get out of an ER?

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2011, 09:16:43 AM »
SEIG HEIL JUNIOR!
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2011, 09:45:11 AM »
Thank heaven for B.A.S.H.- Baptists Are Saving Homosexuals

BASH has only two goals
1 To turn people God has told us He hates anyway into profitable, attention-getting PUBLICITY MACHINES who will finally contribute to society and the economy by increasing Family Values fundraising and church tithings!; and

2 To provide artistic husbands to women who become flummoxed when arranging flowers, picking complementary fabrics for lining drapes, need help when it comes to choosing furniture or throw pillows, or have historically ruined otherwise suitable outfits by slipping on the wrong pair of shoes.

http://www.bettybowers.com/bash.html

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2011, 09:58:17 AM »
When did God start hating ?
How can people be born with both physical and mental problems but Homosexual behavior can't be one ? They can be a thief or other things ?
I think the problem is not every homosexual is that way for the same reason . Its always better to think everyone does what they do for the same reason but it ain't always so.
Better to follow Gods word for ones self and allow God to judge. Teach your family Gods word. And when ask tell the truth with reguard to the Bible.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2011, 10:13:04 AM »

What #$%^&& Nazis???

They don't sit anywhere, Gone and outlawed since 1945.  Kaput !! Got it, all of you !!
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 10:15:57 AM »
When did God start hating ?
How can people be born with both physical and mental problems but Homosexual behavior can't be one ? They can be a thief or other things ?
I think the problem is not every homosexual is that way for the same reason . Its always better to think everyone does what they do for the same reason but it ain't always so.
Better to follow Gods word for ones self and allow God to judge. Teach your family Gods word. And when ask tell the truth with reguard to the Bible.
Well said! 

Offline schuetzen

• Trade Count: (8)
  • Contributor
‎Is it really Zombie Max, if it's not .357 Max?