Author Topic: Blacks Riot in Peoria, IL: "Kill All the White People!"  (Read 5605 times)

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Blacks Riot in Peoria, IL: "Kill All the White People!"
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2011, 01:40:48 PM »
Bugeye, that is sad and sick at the same time.   :( >:(
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2011, 04:14:39 PM »
What seems to be the problem in peoria?
Flash riot? This a new type of action/riot?

Offline beerbelly

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2011, 02:49:26 AM »
This new thing is called a flash mob. It is where twenty or thirty blacks charge into a store and loot it. The store clerks are overwhelmed and can do nothing to stop it.
  This is where the clerk needs an auto shotgun with buckshot!

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2011, 11:32:22 AM »
I never saw the riot. Closest I got was driving to Stewarts for coffee. And seeing the road was closed. Then I saw a couple of cops on horses a.d mumbled @#&!@@&& to the wife and went to Dunkin Donuts instead. Read about it the next day.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2011, 02:11:23 PM »
That action isn't a riot IMO. A planed criminal act( mass assault/robbery by a group) would be my take.   
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2011, 02:19:15 PM »
That action isn't a riot IMO. A planed criminal act( mass assault/robbery by a group) would be my take.

Sounds about right. But it's probably a lot of fun from the perspective of the participants - we're cool, we bad, we DID IT! - but it won't be near as much fun when some gets shot.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2011, 03:06:31 PM »
These are Lindon Johnson's grandchildren! An unintended consequence of government social planning called "the great society".

The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline Casull

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2011, 03:34:32 PM »
Gary, you nailed it.  Unfortunately so.   :(
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2011, 04:19:44 PM »
Certainly he nailed a political point; whether it is true or not, is another matter. 
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Casull

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2011, 04:48:12 PM »
yellow, there are mountains of info on how the great society/welfare state eroded the family structure of black Americans and led to the disappearance of black husbands/fathers.  You may not like it, but that doesn't change the fact that severe downward trends began with Johnson. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2011, 05:24:06 PM »
yellow, there are mountains of info on how the great society/welfare state eroded the family structure of black Americans and led to the disappearance of black husbands/fathers.  You may not like it, but that doesn't change the fact that severe downward trends began with Johnson.

my liking it or not don't matter. I'm just not certain it can be laid at the feet of the Lyndon Johnson. There's grimness there, sure enough.

At least they don't get lynched and do get to vote; so there are some pluses.

Offline Casull

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2011, 05:35:35 PM »
Yep, the welfare state brought an end to lynchings.   ::)  Oh, but it did seem to drastically increase the incidence of black on white crime.  Bet that makes you feel better.   :o
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2011, 06:55:13 PM »
Wreck, Yellow, Junior what do you suggest we do to solve the problem of the slums? So to speak. How do we stop flash mobs?
    Is it the rights fault? White man? Christian? Tax payer, maybe not giving enough? Working man? He just cant see the need to support more? WHAT???
Sure would like to hear your answers. Maybe the left?

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2011, 07:06:11 PM »
What seems to be the problem in peoria?
Flash riot? This a new type of action/riot?
briarpatch - A flash riot is actually a planned event.  scatterbrain is correct, it's organized; an event organized  by a group of people.  For example: One hood gets the bright idea to beat up somebody, he posts on Twitter, "Meet me at so & so location, at such & such a time, we are going to beat up some "insert your favorite ethnic group here".  We have had this problem in NYC over the last couple of years during the annual automobile show.  Two years ago it got out of control, it resulted in a couple of shootings & a couple of knifings.  A bunch of the gang kids were arrested, but more got away.  The gangbangers discovered a new way to organize a mob quickly, after the beating they all run, figuring that the police won't be able to handle such a large crowd.  A lot of retailers are worried that they might be the next targets.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2011, 08:05:53 PM »

my liking it or not don't matter. I'm just not certain it can be laid at the feet of the Lyndon Johnson. There's grimness there, sure enough.

Only white  people are lynched now, and there is virtually no redress because it is payback for slavery, Jim Crow, blah, blah, blah..... 

Black "intellectuals" have publicly stated that civil rights laws do not apply to white people and were never intended to protect white people.  The purpose of the civil rights movement was not to achieve equality for blacks, but to relegate white people to second class citizenship.   

Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them -- Mary Frances Berry, Chairman, US Commission on Civil Rights

http://www.bookrags.com/wiki/Mary_Frances_Berry

Mexicans have  also talked about killing white people too....

The following  were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: "We have an aging white America ... They are dying ...We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd180.htm

It's hardly surprising that mobs in Peoria IL are chanting about killing white people.  "Minorities" have been openly talking about the mass  murder of white  people for years. 

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2011, 08:33:09 PM »
Yep, the welfare state brought an end to lynchings.   ::)
I thought it was federal prosecutions form the forties on, when state/local gov'ts in the South pretty much looked the other way. And, of course, the civil rights movement, which gained black citizens the real right to vote, and serve on juries.
Oh, but it did seem to drastically increase the incidence of black on white crime.  Bet that makes you feel better.   :o

Oh, but that is a bizarre conclusion... why would any crime make me (or anyone?) feel better?

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2011, 08:43:26 PM »
So much new info...

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2011, 08:44:22 PM »
Only white  people are lynched now, and there is virtually no redress because it is payback for slavery

I did not know that white people were being lynched nowadays - is this common? - and I am unaware of this 'lack of redress' you mention. Provide some details?
Jim Crow, blah, blah, blah.....

What does that mean?
The purpose of the civil rights movement was not to achieve equality for blacks, but to relegate white people to second class citizenship.
I DID NOT know that, either!

Offline lgm270

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2011, 05:00:27 AM »
Only white  people are lynched now, and there is virtually no redress because it is payback for slavery

I did not know that white people were being lynched nowadays - is this common? - and I am unaware of this 'lack of redress' you mention. Provide some details?
Jim Crow, blah, blah, blah.....

What does that mean?
The purpose of the civil rights movement was not to achieve equality for blacks, but to relegate white people to second class citizenship.
I DID NOT know that, either!

You don't know a lot.  The incidents of black mobs attacking and beating white people are numerous and well documented.   The relegation of whites to second class citizenship is the official policy of this country.   When black panthers showed up at  a Philadelphia polling place with clubs and threatened white voters,  the Obama administration did not regard that as worthy of redress and dropped a prosecution of these animals.  Why blacks want to intimidate dull witted  white Democratic voters who voted in mass for Obama is another mystery, but that's what they did. ???, )  Lawyers from the "Justice" Department testified that the Federal civil rights division does not regard white voting or other civil rights as deserving of vindication.  Black "intellectuals", like Mary Fraces Berry, openly proclaim their belief that civil rights laws do not apply to white people. 

White people are second class citizens in the US.  White people are the only group that can be forced into involuntary servitude at the whim of other races.    Blacks, Hispanics, etc., can force white people to rent to them, sell to them, serve them  and employ them.  When did you last hear of the government forcing an all black business or all Hispanic business to hire, sell to or rent to white people?  Where I live in Los Angeles, we have an "all black" newspaper called the Sentinnel.  All black writers and staff.  How in the Hell do they get away with an "all black" business in the era of the '64 civil rights act that supposedly bans racial discrimination in hiring?  Well they get away with it because they're blacks, that's why.  Just like Obama going to a "black church" based on the "Black Value System".  (Nobody ever asks him how "black values" are different from "white values".   Of course the answer is too  obvious  for the question to have to be asked. Black values= watching TV, listening to "hip hop" music, doing drugs, etc.,  instead of doing homework for school and then blaming "white racism" when they screw up and can't graduate or qualify for decent jobs.) 

When did you last hear of white people trying to force their way into all black or all Hispanic neighborhoods or schools?  Never.  Whites are the  only racial group who can legally be subjugated to the whims and avarice of other races.   Whites are forced to fork over billions in taxes for big city public schools, public transportation and other public benefits for minorities. These schools and services are not available to white people because minority dominated schools and  neighborhoods are violent, unsafe and dumbed down, and dysfunctional.  Whites have been ethnically cleansed from most big cities by minority savages who have the vote and the ability to use their political power to extract money from  (a dwindling number of ) laboring white tax payers.

Blacks and Hispanics can openly have  all black, all Hispanic businesses, neighborhoods, political and social organizations and schools (Federal funding is available for "Historic Black Colleges" and "La Raza", a Mexican supremacist organization).  President Obama belonged to a black supremacist church that openly touted the "Black Value System" (Black values = screwing white taxpayers to the fullest extent possible and blaming white people for black dysfunctionalism).  By comparison, White organizations are illegal.    Whites are responsible for "slavery, Jim Crow" and other things that were done by people who died before white people were born. Blacks, on the other hand,  are not responsible for anything.  If Blacks riot, burn down cities, loot and kill people and watch TV instead of do homework for school....white people are to blame.  Blacks openly support their robbers, rapists and murderers such as  OJ Simpson, Mumia Abu Jamal and others on the grounds that blacks are justified in murdering white people because of "slavery, racism, blah, blah blah..."   Blacks, like OJ Simpson and Mumia Abu Jamal and many others,  who murder whites are regarded as heros in the black community.   Whites do not regard white murderers and robbers as heros.    When was the last time white people rioted and looted because a white person was convicted of a crime?  Not in my life time.

This flash mob incident in Peoria, IL where blacks marched and openly advocated killing white people is just the latest, most blatant example.  Google "Black flash mobs".  All over the US, Blacks have been rioting this way over the past few months.  (Blacks are ambitious enough to organize riots and looting, but not to to do homework for school.  It is easier to screw off and  flunk out  and  then blame whites for not paying enough taxes and for "racism".  Got that?)  Of course the media has tried to censor the racial identity of the perpetrators of these mobs and rioters, but the truth cannot be hidden in the age of the internet and the citizen journalist who tell the truth that corporate media were formerly able to conceal. 

Offline Casull

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2011, 06:04:20 AM »
Quote from: Casull on Yesterday at 09:35:35 PM
Yep, the welfare state brought an end to lynchings.   

I thought it was federal prosecutions form the forties on, when state/local gov'ts in the South pretty much looked the other way. And, of course, the civil rights movement, which gained black citizens the real right to vote, and serve on juries.

Yep, that's kind of what I thought too.  But, you said:

I'm just not certain it can be laid at the feet of the Lyndon Johnson. There's grimness there, sure enough.

Does seem to connect one to the other.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2011, 06:11:33 AM »
Another reason to load more ammo!! gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline powderman

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2011, 07:52:30 AM »
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2011, 08:05:44 AM »
Some "60 - 70" black people rioted in Peoria.  Some 33,900 black people did not riot in Peroia.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ....And those 33,900 shouldn't be prosecuted.although the 60-70 should be hit with all the law will allow.  These rowdies sound like protoges of Rev (G-- D--- America) Wright.

Wreckhog;
  These useless rowdies..   http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Kegs-Eggs-and-arrests-1093949.php    ...should get hit even harder, since they perhaps have even less of an excuse for their actions.  I have no tolerance for rioters...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2011, 09:58:36 AM »
You don't know a lot.
That may be...
The relegation of whites to second class citizenship is the official policy of this country.
See? There you go... I did NOT know that!
Lawyers from the "Justice" Department testified that the Federal civil rights division does not regard white voting or other civil rights as deserving of vindication.
I'm not sure how voting and civil rights get vindicated, but... I didn't know that, either. I was not aware that black citizens had extra voting and other civil rights, that white citizens do not have. What are those extra black-only civil & voting rights?

White people are second class citizens in the US.  White people are the only group that can be forced into involuntary servitude at the whim of other races.
I did not know this. Involuntary servitude means... slavery, right?   

Where I live in Los Angeles, we have an "all black" newspaper called the Sentinnel.  All black writers and staff.  How in the Hell do they get away with an "all black" business in the era of the '64 civil rights act that supposedly bans racial discrimination in hiring?
My guess would be... probably the same way that the Sword of the Lord gets away with only publishing the fundamentalist prospective, by fundamentalist writers. 

Well they get away with it because they're blacks, that's why! 

Oh... okay.
Just like Obama going to a "black church" based on the "Black Value System".

??? Maybe you'd like him better if he'd been going to a white church, instead?
Whites are the  only racial group who can legally be subjugated to the whims and avarice of other races.

I did NOT know that!
Whites are forced to fork over billions in taxes for big city public schools, public transportation and other public benefits for minorities.

I did NOT know that, either! Is this written into the tax code? Extra taxes, for white people?

President Obama belonged to a black supremacist church that openly touted the "Black Value System" (Black values = screwing white taxpayers to the fullest extent possible and blaming white people for black dysfunctionalism).
Black supremacists - that's scary! What are their plans? Nefarious, I'll bet!

I've learned a couple things. I've got to re-do my taxes, and I'm going to be very careful to make sure I don't have to pay this White Tax you've told me about.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2011, 12:42:37 PM »
Wreck, Yellow, Junior what do you suggest we do to solve the problem of the slums? So to speak. How do we stop flash mobs?
    Is it the rights fault? White man? Christian? Tax payer, maybe not giving enough? Working man? He just cant see the need to support more? WHAT???

My answer: Stop making excuses for any and all that break the law. If you're running out of room in the jails, that Sheriff down in AZ has got the answer.

For the guys that like to sow their oats all over the place without support, Your batteries will be disconnected.
For the females. Your oven will have no more loafs to bake.
I feel better now :)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Casull

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2011, 01:14:01 PM »
Where I live in Los Angeles, we have an "all black" newspaper called the Sentinnel.  All black writers and staff.  How in the Hell do they get away with an "all black" business in the era of the '64 civil rights act that supposedly bans racial discrimination in hiring?

My guess would be... probably the same way that the Sword of the Lord gets away with only publishing the fundamentalist prospective, by fundamentalist writers. 

So, yellow, are you saying that the Sentinnel is a church or religious organization and thus not subject to anti-discrimination hiring laws? 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2011, 01:20:07 PM »

My answer: Stop making excuses for any and all that break the law. If you're running out of room in the jails, that Sheriff down in AZ has got the answer.

For the guys that like to sow their oats all over the place without support, Your batteries will be disconnected.
For the females. Your oven will have no more loafs to bake.
I feel better now :)
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Can't help but agree with Scatter here.  If some people can't be responsible, the ones who must pay the bills for their irresponsibility...should take stern measures.
  Scatter's other statement is right on....
         "That action isn't a riot IMO. A planed criminal act( mass assault/robbery by a group) would be my take."

These new mass robberies and assaults should be viewed for what they are..an attempt to attack our society at it's roots.  Anyone so attacked should be allowed to use whatever force necessary to repel such banditry or assault ... and it doesn't matter a lick, what race, color or creed they are..   After a few get blown away, their activities may well slow down. 
  Good riddance..to bad rubbish...

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2011, 01:29:13 PM »
This new thing is called a flash mob. It is where twenty or thirty blacks charge into a store and loot it. The store clerks are overwhelmed and can do nothing to stop it.
  This is where the clerk needs an auto shotgun with buckshot!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
...And there should be "no questions asked" when the clerk uses the 12 ga !  Doesn't matter WHO it is...this lawlessness should be nipped right NOW..before the ugly habit spreads..

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2011, 01:32:43 PM »
So, yellow, are you saying that the Sentinnel is a church or religious organization and thus not subject to anti-discrimination hiring laws?

No, I did not write or say that. Go back and re-read.

Ironglow made a post a while back about posters that start with 'So you're saying....' - you'd do well to take it to heart.

Offline Casull

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2011, 01:50:15 PM »
probably the same way that the Sword of the Lord gets away

Well, yellow, YOU were the one making the comparison.  Maybe if you just said what you mean instead of making insinuations, others wouldn't have to try to figure it out.
Aim small, miss small!!!