Author Topic: bbc to air life of mohamed. iran upset.  (Read 2040 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
bbc to air life of mohamed. iran upset.
« on: July 08, 2011, 05:35:50 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bbc-to-air-life-of-muhammad-doc-iran-responds-saying-enemy-trying-to-ruin-muslims-sanctity/

I wish I could see it. The muslims don't want the truth  about their pedophile, murdering, rapist false prophet to be known. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SM Bob

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Re: bbc to air life of mohamed. iran upset.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 06:58:42 PM »
"bbc to air life of mohamed. iran upset"
Oh BOOOOO HOOOO! That just breaks my little heart.
Robert

Offline djl4570

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 11:24:44 PM »

I wish I could see it. The muslims don't want the truth  about their pedophile, murdering, rapist false prophet to be known.
Hopefully they'll carry it on their BBC America channel and make it available on DVD.    Of course this is the BBC we're talking about.   It's likely to be a whitewash.   

Offline zoner

• Trade Count: (53)
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 03:25:52 AM »
it's funny how the Muslims can refer to Christians and American's as the "great Satan" or "infidels" etc but you make one comment or reference to their religion or their "prophet" and they get "upset". Tough s--- Iran!

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 04:18:52 AM »
tm. Uhhhhhh, nice deflection away from your false prophet but this is about mohamed, not king James. I doubt king James is in the documentary. Be interesting to see it but Britain has pretty well been infected with the  cancer islam so it might only be a pr job. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 04:28:20 AM »
Kind of a stark difference between what King James is to Christians, and what muhamed is to Muslims.   
Muhammed is the model of Qur'anic behavior for Muslims. Muslims try to follow the Qur'an and the prophets example in every detail.  Christians could care less if King James life was aired. King James had nothing to do with any Scripture written in the Bible. Any way there were forty seven men you contributed to the King James translation. The books of the Bible were split up between the 47, who did all the work. King James did little of the translation himself. He was mostly instrumental in getting it started and choosing the 47 scholars.

You would think the Muslims would be rejoicing because of the piece done on their prophet. Gee, why would they be pissed if their religion is revealed? I guess maybe because their deception will be revealed. That is usually what happens if it hurts, when the truth is told.

Reminds me of the way liberals act when their lies are exposed.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2011, 01:33:30 PM »
King James only authorized the translation and printing of the Book/Bible.54 scholars were chosen for the work.
The reason for the translation in a few words was to somewhat standardize what was being taught and argued over by the Puritans within the Church of England.
For sure most people do not worship King James.
Whether it is believers in mohammad, Christianity, or pagans each will receive what they have sown.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 08:11:38 PM »
Looks like our admitted fertilizer salesman is trying to compare apples to oranges to promote his Jew hatred.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 08:43:10 PM »
Let's see...

King James did not:

Found a religion

Lay claim to being a prophet of God

Claim he was the last prophet of God

Order his followers to convert by the sword

Order his followers to kill all non-believers 

But yeah, James and Mohammed are exactly the same.

Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 03:00:59 AM »
this thread was stolen "as usual" for an anti-christian rant.  somehow I can't see king james laboring for years "single handedly" to translate the bible.  of course the poster comes from a fantasy world
"conspiracy forum".
if matt cans me for this, it was great being here.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 04:28:25 AM »
We really don't know the content of the BBC islam special, but I have contacted them to pursue this idea in comparison, or for their next special to be 'aired'.

....TM7

HEH. I'm sure you have. Great idea though. Why don't you start another thread and you can tell everybody all about King James, since this has to do with mohamed.
BUGEYE, good post Sir. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 05:27:05 AM »

Frankly, I think the more you post commentary....the more your accusations come home to roost with the originator, yourself..!!....

...TM7

That being in translation, "I have no way to refute history and you don't accept my lies, so I'll just insult you rather than risk my lies being exposed."
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline Casull

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 05:41:38 AM »
Excellent rebuttal, Joe.

This thread was not deflected at all.

Of course it was, tm.  That was your apparent goal.

My remarks are on topic

Clearlyl, they were not.

and specifically for Christians to look in the mirror, too.

What does that have to do with a thread about a BBC special on the life of mohamed?

This is because Pman wanted this thread to be islamophobic.

So.  Besides, it's not islamophobic anyways.  A phobia is an unnatural or unwarranted fear of something.  Now, when a religion by its own "holy" book calls for the killing of those that do not believe and many of its members have been practicing that very act for some time, then the fear is natural and quite warranted.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2011, 06:32:00 AM »
You and casull just seem to be barking out personal attacks just to hear yourself bark at this point

tm, that is pure BS!!!!!!!!   Look at my post and tell me where I made any personal attack.  I was addressing the theme of this thread (unlike you) and addressing YOUR OWN WORDS.  Now, show me otherwise, or retract your above claim (I won't hold my breath waiting for you to do either).   >:(   
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2011, 09:09:20 AM »

Frankly, I think the more you post commentary....the more your accusations come home to roost with the originator, yourself..!!....

...TM7

That being in translation, "I have no way to refute history and you don't accept my lies, so I'll just insult you rather than risk my lies being exposed."

You and casull just seem to be barking out personal attacks just to hear yourself bark at this point. That KJ had some sexual picadilloes and profound affect on Christianity as he considered himself a demi-God is similar in concept as right winger christian charges against mohammed...there's no argrument and with the context of this thread...except in your mind to close down the comparison as it makes you uncomforatble...too bad... :(

You drew a false comparison between King James I and the founder of mohammedeanism.  I laid out a few major points of difference between the two of them.  You then tried to say that the differences (Mohammed claiming to be a prophet and KJ not making that claime) were in fact the same thing.

The only thing needing refutation is you. So what needs refuting specifically? That King James was a gay blade and focal point of modern rightwing judaeo-christians is unarguable. That Divine Right of Kings empower 'royalty' to be empowered demi-Gods above prophets is certain.That Christianity spread by the 'sword' is unarguable...And From Christian viewpoint here's how and why:   http://www.christianitytoday.com/ch/1999/issue63/63h042.html?start=3   

That islam spread by the sword is rather arguable, and with Qu'ran text taken out of context by right winger judaeo-christians with a political agenda, but if you mean that early muslims waged wars to have forced conversions to their religion, then the answer is no in contrast to the Christians.

The wars were waged but not for conversions. Keeping with Sharia, when the early islamics spread outward, they gave three options to their neighbouring tribes/states : first was to convert to islam and be our allies, second was to pay tax and remain as you were on condition that you would not aid any party in our wars, and the third was war. However, even after wars were won, there were no forced conversions. Those of the conquered territory were allowed to remain in their religion if they paid a tax. Even if someone could not pay his/her tax, they were not forced to convert but the tax was exempted for the weak and poor. Only the healthy and young ones who refused to pay taxes yet remain non-muslim were punished as they wee considered viable enemies. And, mind you, the tax rate was not cruel but token.

Heck of a choice - join us, stand on the sidelines and pay protection money for the privilege of breathing and being treated as second or third class citizens,  forbidden to construct or even repair houses of worship, or teach your religion - sometimes even to your children, or we kill you.  You have two minutes to decide.  Yeah.  No force there.  And the jizyatax was anything but tokenDocumentary evidence, including that found in eleventh-century  documents from the  Cairo Geniza, suggest that the burden, at least for the poorer classes, was heavy.  There was no amount specified in any of the mohammedean texts, simply what the traffic could bear.  Yeah, prisoners forced to pay  the salaries of the guards and administrators of their prison.  And, per the mohammedean holy texts, if they attempted to leave, they should be sold into slavery. 
That Mohammed got along with jews and considered them 'allies' is well know, just not by right winger judaeo-christians and GWOTer propagandists Now from a moslem viewpoint:   . Mohammed and the Muslims were a minority in Mecca, so force was inconceivable and a historical impossibility. It was persecution that forced him to migrate from Mecca to Medina. In Medina The last eleven years, the Prophet lived in Medina. The majority of the people of Medina –belonging to the tribes of Aws and Khazraj – had accepted Islam prior to the Prophet’s migration to the city. Obviously, this acceptance or conversion of the people of Medina could not have been achieved by force! The Prophet and his followers in Mecca had no means to physically convert the people of Medina. Islam spread in Medina through propagation only.
Once he settled in Medina, the Prophet realized that there was a minority Jewish community in that city that had no inclination to accept Islam. He met them and invited them to a pact with the Muslims so that each religious group in Medina knew its rights and obligations. The relevant part of the charter reads as follows:
“The Jews who enter into this covenant shall be protected from all insults and vexations; they shall have an equal right as our own people to our assistance and good offices. The Jews of the various branches of ‘Aws, Najjar, Harith, Jashim, Tha’labah, Aws, and all others domiciled in Yathrib (i.e. Medina) shall form with the Muslims one composite nation.
“They shall practice in their religion as freely as the Muslims.
“The clients and allies of the Jews shall enjoy the same security and freedom. The guilty shall be pursued and punished. The Jews shall join the Muslims in defending Yathrib (i.e. Medina) against all enemies. The interior of Yathrib shall be a sacred place for all who accept this Charter. The clients and allies of the Muslims and of the Jews shall be as respected as the principals.â€
http://hasnain.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/how-did-islam-spread-by-sword-or-by-conversion/

...TM7

During the Islamic revolution in Iran, Mr. Zarin Koub was left alone, to continue his professorship at the university in Tehran.  That is a good indication of the respect he held as an Islamic scholar.  Because many, many other intellectuals and literati in Iran at that time were promptly executed.  Any of the mullahs now in power in Iran, if they have a college degree, had to have taken some classes from Mr. Zarin Koub.

[/color]Mr. Koub is certainly an authority on how the birth of Islam came about. Zarin Koub says that Islam has always been a religion of violence. Not peace.  From the very birth of Islam, its spread was accomplished through physical violence, bloodshed and war.  Violence not only against non-Muslim infidels, but also against fellow Muslims. Much of Islam’s spread in the world was the result of traders and Sufi missionaries, this is true. Yet the weaponry- scimitars and sabres, all through the art and symbolism of Islam, makes violence and war a central theme of Islam. This cannot be denied.  The Koran commands Muslims to make war, see below. In contrast, Jesus Christ taught meekness and pacifism, and also practiced it.  Muhammad on the other hand both taught and practiced violence from the beginning.  The Jewish scriptures show a censure of violence as well, even violence that had been ordered by God himself.  For example, King David was not chosen to build the temple, but that task went rather to his son Solomon, because, the reason was given, that David had been a warrior and had shed blood.Here is a current example of official sanctioned violence, and this in Afghanistan.  Abdul Rahman is being prosecuted in Afghanistan for becoming a Christian, according to the Middle East Times.  His relatives turned him in.  By Afghan law, me must be executed.  Because this case has gotten publicity and negative press, the Afghan government is trying to find some excuse to drop the charges, like declaring him mentally unfit for trial.  But make no mistake, Islam is still the killing religion it has always been.  ABC News link. Jihad is taught in the Koran, the Hadith and Islamic tradition. It is the Allah-ordained duty of Muslims to fight (kill) until man-made law has been replaced by God’s law (Sharia).The Koran (more properly, Qu’ran) commands Muslims to make war:Surat 8, Al Anfal, “The Spoils of War, Booty,” verse 65:[8.65] O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand.Surat 2, Al Baqarah, “The Cow,” verse 216:[2.216] Warfare is ordained for you, and this an object of dislike to you; and it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you love a thing while it is evil for you, and Allah knows, while you do not know.

Surat 2, Al Baqarah, “The Cow,” verse 244:[2.244] And fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah is Hearing, Knowing.

Surat 9, Al Taouba, “Repentance; The Immunity-Dispensation,” verse 29:[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

This means that Islam must conquer Jews and Christians, and if after being conquered they do not convert to Islam, then they must pay a tribute (head tax). You would either have to convert, or pay an “infidel tax.”It can accurately be said, that a Muslim who believes that Islam is a religion of peace not war, is not a true Muslim.  Muslims are, however, supposed to SAY that it is a religion of peace, because part of being a good Muslim, at least a good Shia Muslim, is to lie to infidels. That is according to the practice of al-taqiyya.Islam is a religion that demands that its followers conquer all Jews and Christians. It wants world conquest. President Bush says, “We are not making war on Islam.” Well, that is irrelevant, since Islam is initiating war in the first place. There is a war between Islam and those of us who are Jews or Christians, whether we “make” war or not. Islam perceives the USA as a Christian nation. (Like many abroad, they have wild misperceptions of America.) And of course, a liar believes that everyone else must surely be a liar like himself. So Muslims probably unconsciously believe that America is practicing al-taqiyya when it says it is not making war on Islam. All lying, which is a denial of truth/reality, ultimately leads to insanity and evil, which are mal-adjustment to reality.
[/i]

TM seems to be following in the grand tradition here. 
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 09:21:43 AM »
TM seems to be following in the grand tradition here. 

HEH, yep, flood them with a million words they'll forget the subject. Start another on King James 1 tm, I'm sure everybody here is REAL interested, in the meantime we'll continue to discuss the pedophile false prophet mohamed. Don't know what happened here, suddenly my letters are big and blue.  ??? ???  POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 09:32:47 AM »
TM7 Do you ever defend traditional American or Christian values?
It seems to me that you and a few others on here Have not one good thing to say about Christian or American way or life.
You fall all over yourselves to bad mouth and degrade these values, anytime someone says one thing against groups that seek only to destroy our way of life. Like all liberals you attack what you have no use for , because you have no grounds to stand on to defend that which you stand for.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 09:52:30 AM »
TM7 Do you ever defend traditional American or Christian values?
It seems to me that you and a few others on here Have not one good thing to say about Christian or American way or life.

I don't know if I'm one of the few others, but I'll say something good about American values! How about this: IN America, we consider people innocent until the state proves that they're guilty (well, that's the idea, I understand the reality is a little diff).

So far as Christian values go... I'd need a for instance... but if we're talking about immigration, just to pick something, there are some very noteworthy Christian values, such as...  who is my neighbor? and this, found in Leviticus 19:33-4:
"And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself."

Loving your neighbor as yourself, treating others as you'd like to be treated, being kind to strangers and foreigners - all excellent Christian values. Surely these Christian values will inform our political discussions & actions... ?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Casull

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 11:42:16 AM »
Truth can be an awfully cruel mistress.
As if you would have any knowledge of that.  BTW, I'm still waiting for your retraction.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2011, 12:51:53 PM »
Yes, firsthand knowledge indeed.

ROFLMAO
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2011, 04:01:25 PM »
Subjoe....

Reading comprehension problem here...I in no way said that prophet and King James were the same. What I said was

this

I'm talking about the English/Christian reciprocal of Mohmammed and that would be King James I;

Keep spinning.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2011, 04:37:16 PM »
I don't think anyone needs a lesson on comprehension of anything from a guy who thought you could buy a kit for a 4000 watt death ray and run it in AA batteries. 
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2011, 05:06:32 PM »
I don't think anyone needs a lesson on comprehension of anything from a guy who thought you could buy a kit for a 4000 watt death ray and run it in AA batteries.

More to the point, we have allowed a certain person to divert the thread from the knee-jerk outrage of mohammedeans, and demands for special treatment, over a film that has not yet been released. 
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Offline powderman

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2011, 05:48:25 PM »
SUBJOE. YEP, more shuck and jive, bait n switch, mirrors, smokescreen, switcheroo. Anything to take the heat off the pedophile false prophet mohamed. POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)

Offline Casull

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2011, 12:04:56 PM »
And again, NONE of that is on point for this thread and topic.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2011, 12:28:27 PM »
And again, NONE of that is on point for this thread and topic.   ::)

NOPE, I seriously doubt that the pedophile prophet is found in any of the lost books of the Bible. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2011, 01:29:53 PM »
I feel better already!! :) gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Casull

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2011, 01:45:51 PM »
Totally on point.

No.  If you want to discuss King James, just start your own thread.  This one is about a television program regarding mohammed, so your post was not on point.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2011, 03:14:42 PM »
when someone says king james single-handedly translated the bible, then I can't put much stock in anything he/she says from that point on.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2011, 03:19:38 PM »
See ya...I'm off for a 4 day sail; you may return to islamo bashing and other mundane things... ;) ::) ......TM7

Enjoy your trip. I'm sure You'll have no trouble leaving gaza,  The gate is wide open to Egypt. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D