Author Topic: Obama to invade Pakistan????  (Read 870 times)

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
Obama to invade Pakistan????
« on: July 10, 2011, 03:10:47 PM »
I give it about a year. Pakis will start blatently supporting terrorists and them BAM.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/world/asia/10intel.xml

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • The Daily Limit
Re: Obama to invade Pakistan????
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 04:03:55 PM »
I give it about a year. Pakis will start blatently supporting terrorists and them BAM.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2011/07/10/world/asia/10intel.xml
Care to make a wager? 

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 05:03:02 PM »
Or two
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 05:55:59 PM »
The paks support terrorists now, they gave bin laden sanctuary for years. The only way obummer would invade would be to help his muslim brotherhood take over, like he's doing in Libya. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 11:30:10 AM »
Considering that the election will only be a few months away next year this time I doubt he will do that.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 12:10:36 PM »
They have nukes. They will either give them to someone who will use them or they will. There will be no attack.
You dont piss a man off when he has a box of matches and everything around him is straw.

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 12:16:57 PM »
They have nukes. They will either give them to someone who will use them or they will. There will be no attack.
You dont piss a man off when he has a box of matches and everything around him is straw.
Every once in a while it seems like people around here get in a contest to 'out-ridiculous' each other.  There were several here who were convinced GWB was going to disband congress and appoint himself monarch.  They actually wrote that.  It's as if days and weeks and months of reading the farthest fringes on the internet has somehow damaged their brain...

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 12:29:19 PM »
Considering that the election will only be a few months away next year this time I doubt he will do that.

I for one am not looking forward to the relentless campaigning we will be subject to this time next year.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Shu

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 01:04:25 PM »
Pakistan won't be invaded. I really think there will be more Predator strikes and selective bombings. Pakistan recently decided it didn't want military trainers in their country. The WH has said it will cut off military aid. (I think all aid should be cut off). The problem with having military trainers in country, they are for the most part special forces. Yes, those guys with all that extra training including intelligence gathering and counter intelligence.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 04:12:33 PM »
The US is Paying the Pak- to keep nuclear weapons out of the hands of terrorist that will use them. This has been a problem ever since they detonated the first one many years ago. They have never been our friend. They just have a ticket (bomb) to the party.
If you go back many years and review some of the old papers and mags. you will see that many believe that the paki- did not spend years and a lot of money to build the bomb to combat india. But to get into the American taxpayer pocket by being payed to keep the info and know how from reaching the wrong hands.   
They are in a strategic location to transport the nuclear material and knowledge to ever terrorist group in the world. They did not worry about throwing out the troops or anyone else. The money will continue to flow.
No matter what the clown says the paki- know better.
What is your take on this dukkilr?

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 06:28:09 PM »
The US is Paying the Pak- to keep nuclear weapons out of the hands of terrorist that will use them. This has been a problem ever since they detonated the first one many years ago. They have never been our friend. They just have a ticket (bomb) to the party.
If you go back many years and review some of the old papers and mags. you will see that many believe that the paki- did not spend years and a lot of money to build the bomb to combat india. But to get into the American taxpayer pocket by being payed to keep the info and know how from reaching the wrong hands.   
They are in a strategic location to transport the nuclear material and knowledge to ever terrorist group in the world. They did not worry about throwing out the troops or anyone else. The money will continue to flow.
No matter what the clown says the paki- know better.
What is your take on this dukkilr?
I think you're right.  When you have a bomb you get respect whether you deserve it or not.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 05:09:26 AM »

I for one am not looking forward to the relentless campaigning we will be subject to this time next year.

The dirt slinging mortars are reloaded are ready !!

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 05:12:58 AM »
I think you're right.  When you have a bomb you get respect whether you deserve it or not.

If nothing else, Iran wants that.