Author Topic: New Ron Paul ad in Iowa  (Read 522 times)

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
New Ron Paul ad in Iowa
« on: July 14, 2011, 07:54:58 AM »
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: New Ron Paul ad in Iowa
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 02:09:05 PM »
I like it. He has gone from 3% to 14% in Iowa; third place I believe. As more people learn what he is all about, he will get more interest.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 09:15:30 PM »
I like Ron Paul. Not 100% - no candidate is 100%, unless it's me, and I'd rather be king than President - but I like Ron Paul.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline jimster

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 12:59:41 PM »
I like Ron Paul. Not 100% - no candidate is 100%, unless it's me, and I'd rather be king than President - but I like Ron Paul.

You'd have to be king, or a dictator to stop this nonsense and force them back to the constitution, once you got that fixed, you could introduce a republic again, take them about 10 years to get back to where we are now, they have experience now and can break things faster.
I like Ron Paul too...like you said, nobody will agree 100 percent, but that's OK, it's normal. 

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 04:59:38 AM »
Don't underestimate what really has to happen to really change things in this country.  If we truly are at the point in our democratic evolution where a dictator is the next step, then get ready for what follows.  The change comes at a pretty high price; I'm guessing 100 million souls.
Swingem

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 07:34:41 AM »
Is anybody keeping track of how many $ Romney is pulling in versus the rest of the running bunch?

The good old boys in the GOP have him picked as the candidate IMO.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 06:14:32 PM »
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein