Author Topic: RON PAUL SAYS, it will end badly.  (Read 2427 times)

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: RON PAUL SAYS, it will end badly.
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2011, 03:20:38 AM »
I think it is a fat chance and cold day in he!! that Dr RP will go completely 'dark side' and ever allow Palin team to hitch her wagon to his.  If he does...I'm done with both of them.....

TM7

This

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2011, 04:56:40 AM »
I was just saying that I agree with what you were saying that if RP & Palin were on the same ticket that I'd be done with both of them.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2011, 04:56:55 AM »
Dr.Paul is absolutley right. It's going to get alot worse,before it gets better. Like taking cemo for cancer. I personally don't think whoever gets elected in the next election is going to stop the hurt. Try and make the landing a little softer. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2011, 05:41:43 AM »
Dr.Paul is absolutley right. It's going to get alot worse,before it gets better. Like taking cemo for cancer. I personally don't think whoever gets elected in the next election is going to stop the hurt. Try and make the landing a little softer. gypsyman
  Gypsyman... Of course it doesn't take an economic genius to see we are headed for some bad times ahead. What crops here in the US that weren't being flooded out in the spring are now being cooked out.  Farmers and ranchers are slaughtering their beef right now, barely keeping their breeding stock base.  Beef may go down slightly in weeks ahead (I doubt it), but when that is used up beef and other meat prices will soar, perhaps $10-$15 per pound soon.  Much grain will be used to rebuild meat herds, putting cereal grains at a premium.  How about $10 for a box of Cheerios ?
    We are still sending hundreds of billion$$$ of oil dollars every year to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Venezuela and other folks who would like to destroy us.  Billions of dollars which could be spent right here on jobs and services in Texas, Louisana, Oklahoma, Alaska and the Dakotas.  In fact Obama, adding insult to injury borrows money in our name..to give th Brasil for their oil industry !  :o :P
  I think we all know that this economy can only  be helped if our federal government reduces taxes, drastically reduces spending (trillions), shrinks government, caps the budget, places tariffs on Chinese goods and change welfare to 'workfare'..
  What do you think the chances are that the bunch of crooks on capitol hill will do all these things ? .....  THINK !

... You now have your answer.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2011, 05:50:18 AM »
I think it is a fat chance and cold day in he!! that Dr RP will go completely 'dark side' and ever allow Palin team to hitch her wagon to his.  If he does...I'm done with both of them.....

TM7
I think she was more like Dr RP than the others but was asked to run to have a lady running.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2011, 07:16:06 AM »
if     PALIN
      NEWT
       BACKMAN
      HUCKABEE
     PAWLENTY
     HERMAN CAIN   
  if they withdrew [some have already]
and  endorsed   RON PAUL.....

where would that leave  MITT  OBOMNEE
http://2012.presidential-candidates.org/

LETS  NOT FORGET  IF THOSE  3RD PARTY  FOLKS WOULD ABANDON THEIR LOST CAUSE
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2011, 06:26:51 AM »
Gov. Perry hasn't even entered the race formally and according to a poll I saw he was breathing down old Mitt's neck. Not that Perry is conservative enough for me but a Magnitude better then Romney and the present immigrant in the WH.

Dr. Paul unfortunately is wishful thinking IMO.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Buck-Ridge

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2011, 03:18:36 PM »
I watched one of the recent debates and Dr. Paul won't win the primary. For a person to be elected they have to have charisma.

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2011, 03:40:51 PM »
I watched one of the recent debates and Dr. Paul won't win the primary. For a person to be elected they have to have charisma.

Why? Because Americans choose their politicians the same way they choose shoes and shirts? Just tattoo a Nike swoosh on his forehead, he'll win.

Ronald Reagan won because people were finally ready for his message. I think people are finally ready for Ron Paul’s messages.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2011, 07:04:00 PM »
Ron Paul has served 12 terms in DC.  His pension and benefits will cost American Taxpayers a bundle. The day he turns down the elitist pension and lives off a Social Security check and Medicare like the peasants do, he will get my vote. These career politicians know how to serve up verbage to sucker the voters.  Don't listen to what they say look at what they don't do.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2011, 07:33:15 PM »
Swindwinder, better stop and examine all the candidate's. Dr.Pauls pension and benefits are no different than any politician in DC., that has served just 2 terms. ALL of them ought to have their pension and benifits cut. Their all overpaid imo. And, as far as Palin, if she were to get on the ticket, that would be just fine. First thing she did when she became gov. in Alaska. P*SS of both the Dem's and the Rep. She did the right thing. Told big oil, get off the lease's you have, or drill. Your not going to sit on property rights and not do anything. Bought charge's against Rep. in office, and got them sentenced. She's a damn sight better than what we have as a VP now. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2011, 04:12:26 AM »
Ron Paul has served 12 terms in DC.  His pension and benefits will cost American Taxpayers a bundle. The day he turns down the elitist pension and lives off a Social Security check and Medicare like the peasants do, he will get my vote. These career politicians know how to serve up verbage to sucker the voters.  Don't listen to what they say look at what they don't do.

Perfect example of not knowing much about what you're talking about and then spouting off about it.  Could you to me one other politicians name who has given part of his alotted money back to the government other than Paul?  Every year he returns money back to the US gov that the other politians spend and you want to sit there and rake him over the coals because he's going to get a pension?  Why don't you look up how he voted on those pension increases and report back to us on what you find.  I think it'd bea good exercise for you to understand a little bit of what you're talking about.

Regarding the pension in general, you're right that it needs cut across the board.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2011, 05:56:10 AM »
I will not vote for romney in the primary, but would in the general if it's him against obama.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2011, 05:58:43 AM »
Ron is no brain . Look around it seems to already be ending badly
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2011, 06:24:36 AM »

Perfect example of not knowing much about what you're talking about and then spouting off about it.  Could you to me one other politicians name who has given part of his alotted money back to the government other than Paul?  Every year he returns money back to the US gov that the other politians spend and you want to sit there and rake him over the coals because he's going to get a pension?  Why don't you look up how he voted on those pension increases and report back to us on what you find.  I think it'd bea good exercise for you to understand a little bit of what you're talking about.

Regarding the pension in general, you're right that it needs cut across the board.

I was getting ready to respond, but you beat me to it, and did a splendid job of making a good point. If only people would do a little research before making ridiculous statements ::)

It's really hard to fault Paul, so the usual comments against him will be......He's not electable, not charismatic, to old.........Bla,Bla,Bla. As far as Paul not doing anything! He has tried to do a lot for this country, but has failed to get support from fellow Republicans.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2011, 07:36:32 AM »
I will not vote for romney in the primary, but would in the general if it's him against obama.

Sadly there is a good chance that this will be your choice IMO.

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2011, 08:31:00 PM »
Are you blind. This is the only fellow asking for your vote.  We were not discussing any other politician. This fellow is asking to be your president.  Dodging the issue that this man who claims to want to change the old system is himself the problem. Why does he not stand up and start a movement in Washington.  Turn down all these elitist Percs.  Its not going to happen he is as greedy as all the others. Wake up guys. ???

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2011, 02:07:48 AM »

As far as I am concerned, Ron Paul is the only one that earned his pension.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2011, 03:06:40 AM »
Are you blind. This is the only fellow asking for your vote.  We were not discussing any other politician. This fellow is asking to be your president.  Dodging the issue that this man who claims to want to change the old system is himself the problem. Why does he not stand up and start a movement in Washington.  Turn down all these elitist Percs.  Its not going to happen he is as greedy as all the others. Wake up guys. ???

Look.  I can accept the fact that you're completely clueless and have no idea about what you're talking about.  I'd like to help you with that.  I have Ron Pauls books, Liberty Define, End the Fed, and The Revolution all on CD and I'd be happy to mail one to you so that you can have even the slightest idea of what you're talking about.  I'll pay shipping, just send me your address in a private message with the book of your choice.  I'd suggest Liberty Defined as it was my personal favorite.  I seriously beg you to actually listen to one of his books and start to actually know something about what you're talking about.

Ron Paul did start up a movement in Washington, but it's slow to take off when the masses don't know his name because he doesn't follow party lines.  Even today he doesn't get the press that the other candidates do because he's not some pretty little showboat.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2011, 03:08:28 AM »
my daughter was watching TV with her momma and they showed Rick Perry. my daughter said "ooh I'd vote for him, he's handsome"  and that is the problem with a lot of voters, they have no clue about the issues.  I've threatened to kick her butt if she don't educate herself.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Gary G

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2011, 06:40:33 AM »
Ron Paul does not want to be dictator-in-chief, which is basically what we have had since 1861. In the beginning of our country, the presidency was set up as the weakest of the three governmental bodies. Being a respecter of the constitution, RP is making a difference by educating the people about liberty. We have been the frog in the pan, not realizing how much power (and wealth) has been taken away from the people and given to the government. RP is the only one that will change the direction of the decline in liberty and freedom. But, in principle, this cannot be done in the way that you suggest, by usurping power. Here is piece written thirty years ago by Murry Rothbard  about Ron Paul. He has not and will not change as he lives his life based on the principles of our founders.

[Murry Rothbard was one of the greatest economist, and promoter of liberty that ever lived.]
http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard187.html
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline FourBee

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2011, 10:10:06 AM »
the sad thing is, I could go up there and balance the budget in 30 minutes.

I believe that for a fact.  Probably the same thoughts of another 100 million taxpaying Americans.
Enjoy your rights to keep and bear arms.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2011, 10:23:40 AM »
my daughter was watching TV with her momma and they showed Rick Perry. my daughter said "ooh I'd vote for him, he's handsome"  and that is the problem with a lot of voters, they have no clue about the issues.  I've threatened to kick her butt if she don't educate herself.

JFK and a young good looking wife had benefitted from that as well.