Author Topic: A despicable act by the POTUS  (Read 616 times)

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
A despicable act by the POTUS
« on: July 14, 2011, 02:41:48 PM »
Yuup, a truly despicable act done by the Halfrican. I'm referring to the CBS interview where he indicates that come August 3rd, Social Security payments may not be made to America's seniors if things don't go his way. All done for political gain, nothing else.

94 year old mother-in-law calls here upset after catching this interview on TV. Way to go Obama you just succeeded in terrifying another little old lady with the drumbeat that "republicans" want to steal your SS and starve you to death. This is just abhorrent inexcusable behavior. Hope he's proud of himself for scaring the bejesus out of some of America's most vulnerable citizens.

As the liberals here in Cheeseville shout SHAME-SHAME-SHAME

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: A despicable act by the POTUS
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 02:50:10 PM »
He did the same thing by threatening to cut off our brave militarys pay the last time, the same ones who took out osama 2 weeks later. He's not called the obamination for nothing. Pure evil. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 03:05:29 PM »
if he cuts off my check I can get by for a while because I can manage better than the guvment.
I'm ready for the revolution.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 06:52:37 PM »
I hope the Republicans stand firm.  O needs a lesson in humility.  For the record, IMHO, the SS checks will go out, he needs to make threats to scare people into pressuring the Republicans.  If he was so concerned with the seniors welfare, why did he walk out on the talks when it wasn't going his way?
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 03:25:03 AM »
I hope the Republicans stand firm.  O needs a lesson in humility.  For the record, IMHO, the SS checks will go out, he needs to make threats to scare people into pressuring the Republicans.  If he was so concerned with the seniors welfare, why did he walk out on the talks when it wasn't going his way?
he's not concerned about seniors. people who can no longer contribute to the state are expendable.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 03:57:26 AM »
What do you expect out of a stupid *u&k$n# %i#*e%?  He's just operating out of the dumycrat playbook.
Swingem

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 04:02:12 AM »
if he cuts off my check I can get by for a while because I can manage better than the guvment.
I'm ready for the revolution.
I'm pretty sure he couldn't even if he wanted to. Congress writes the checks, and I'm not seeing enough of those spineless (epithet deleted) with holding an SS check.

He opened his mouth on the subject for no other reason than to instill terror in retiree's. Give me a break, you know good and well the checks are going to continue to be written. Now for the rest of your GD communist wish list of programs...
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 04:29:00 AM »
I've lived a long time and watched as we lost freedoms, disposable income and family values as we knuckle under to the liberal/communists in washington.  I am FOR revolution. the people in charge understand nothing but knuckle-justice, so give it to them.
this country will not survive if it continues in the present direction.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye