Author Topic: Jane Fonda - Crybaby, claims QVC is unfair!  (Read 9401 times)

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Jane Fonda - Crybaby, claims QVC is unfair!
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2011, 07:24:38 PM »
yellow. I know what I saw and heard years ago, I still believe she turned those guys in. Even if she didn't she's still a traitor. You say she's a Christian?? Both you and the obamination says you are too, so what?? She gave aid and comfort to our enemies, she should pay for that. She should have been arrested, jailed, fined, then deported to N Vietnam 35 yrs ago. POWDERMAN.   >:( >:(
and you sir have said it all. now lets send her

Offline Higene

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2011, 07:40:03 PM »
I see you two guys are still pickin' at the scabs.

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2011, 04:05:39 AM »
What... slander and an unanswered lie in service of vituperation you're okay with, but exposing a lie that undermines your prejudices is... picking the scab???

When is a good cause ever served by a lie?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2011, 04:11:40 AM »
We have narrowed the facts for sure but never the less she is still guilty .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2011, 05:57:24 AM »
The hypocrisy of liberals knows no bounds. While a democrat is in office and therefore in charge of the war and escalating a war a hollywood actress keeps her mouth shut. Shortly after a republican is elected president she goes and cavorts with the enemy and engages in anti american rhetoric

Almost like today only in reverse-

A republican gets us involved in two wars-Hollywood is all over it "NOT IN OUR NAMES!" Fast forward a few years and now a liberal is in charge and hasnt ended the two wars and has involved us in a third one-not a peep from the anti war doves. Where did they go?

Why are wars just and proper when a democrat is on the oval office?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2011, 06:59:43 AM »
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Naw!...  QVC is picking on the old scab...and she doesn't like it !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2011, 07:09:08 AM »

More like poping a pimple

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2011, 07:44:57 AM »
We're all guilty, somewhere. I'm all about redemption - how about you?

The hypocrisy of liberals knows no bounds. While a democrat is in office and therefore in charge of the war and escalating a war a hollywood actress keeps her mouth shut.

I'd say, the hypocrisy of people attached to political allegiances knows no bounds. Am I hearing that you think liberals supported the Vietnam disaster, because LBJ was prez? The record doesn't support that view. 
Shortly after a republican is elected president she goes and cavorts with the enemy and engages in anti american rhetoric

I think Jane and most anti-war activists were unhappy with the war long before RMN was elected. They didn't like LBJ. By 1969, though, the unhappiness with the war was escalating... just so happened RMN had just been elected.   
Almost like today only in reverse-A republican gets us involved in two wars-Hollywood is all over it "NOT IN OUR NAMES!" Fast forward a few years and now a liberal is in charge and hasnt ended the two wars and has involved us in a third one-not a peep from the anti war doves. Where did they go?

fair question. I'd say that Iraq doesn't seem like a war anymore (not real hot, at least) and Obama does want to get out of Afghanistan (who doesn't?) - but give credit that he hasn't immediately bailed. Some are unhappy that he hasn't.

I'd submit that you're letting your political preferences color your thinking. Happens on both sides.
yellow. I know what I saw and heard years ago, I still believe she turned those guys in.
Yeah, and Elvis is still in the Hanoi Hilton... or has he left the building?
Reading recommendation: Jim Stockdale's In Love and in War. Excellent book.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2011, 08:09:13 AM »
We're all guilty, somewhere. I'm all about redemption - how about you?

Redemption , did she request it ? What did she do to show her deserving it ? She served no time , she paid no fine .
Hurt my country once shame on you do it twice shame on us .

Offline AtlLaw

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (58)
  • A good woman, nice bike and fine guns!
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2011, 08:33:29 AM »
Some folks like to hold onto bitterness and vindictiveness, and she's experienced that. She's surely learned something about forgiveness, as she has aged, and as she became a believing Christian.

It is unfortunate that the same cannot be said of so many of her critics.

:-\

Can I love her for Heaven's sake, but still hate her for my own?   ???
Richard
Former Captain of Horse, keeper of the peace and interpreter of statute.  Currently a Gentleman of leisure.
Nemo me impune lacessit

Support your local US Military Vets Motorcycle Club

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2011, 08:37:04 AM »
Some folks like to hold onto bitterness and vindictiveness, and she's experienced that. She's surely learned something about forgiveness, as she has aged, and as she became a believing Christian.

:-\

Can I love her for Heaven's sake, but still hate her for my own?   ???
  yes

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2011, 09:35:18 AM »
I'd submit that you're letting your political preferences color your thinking. Happens on both sides.

No political preference coloring my thinking. Barring some kind of miracle no one of my political preference will ever occupy the White House. I also grow sick of the weak reasons both sides use to justify our involvment in current wars.
I just wonder where that loud vocal group that made themselves heard during the Bush years is now. Either they are content to withhold criticism of the current president or they are being filtered out by the media. Which is it?

Same seems true based upon my limited knowledge of the Vietnam era. The anti-war crown may not have been happy with the war but it seems they were happy to remain relatively quite as long as a democrat was at the helm.

War is war no matter who is in charge of it and if a person is truly against war they will make themselves heard regardless of who is in charge otherwise they are just hypocrites.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2011, 09:54:28 AM »
  There's some truth in this exchange between Shootall and Yellow;
"

yellow. I know what I saw and heard years ago, I still believe she turned those guys in."
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has anyone noticed when Afghanistan was "Bush's war".. All the American casualties were listed by the alphabets as "American casualties" ?
   Now that it's "Obama's war"...the Americans killed or wounded there now are listed as "NATO casualties" !!!

Strange huh ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2011, 11:19:33 AM »
If traitor Jane was convicted of treason I would love to throw the switch. That would be fun.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Hodr

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • A Real Regular
  • Blinded by law
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2011, 03:06:03 PM »
Documented facts;
Jane Fonda traveled to the country of North Viet Nam during a time of armed conflict.
Before, during and after this trip she openly advocated and made speeches urging urging US Armed Forces to desert, refuse orders and disrupt lawful orders issued under the UCMJ code
She openly posed for and praised the North Vietnamese government which was at that time actively killing South Vietnamese military and civilians
She used every bit of her influence to do this and stated in interviews she was proud of it

Now Jane Fonda wishes to go onto an American shopping network and seems convinced that she is being discriminated against by people who remember her past actions
She is absolutely correct
AS SHE HAS SOWN, SO LET HER REAP
If Jane Fonda has anything to do with it, I will not participate.  I do not hate her, but I will tell all I meet to shun her for the self serving maggot she is.

Hodr
Gentle man the toast;
"Absent Companions"

TANSTAAFL

Offline powderman

« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2011, 03:58:05 PM »
HODR. Good post Sir. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2011, 04:05:30 PM »
Dang it Hodr, you are really going to upset our resident emotional liberal parasites with the truth.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2011, 04:15:15 PM »
If traitor Jane was convicted of treason I would love to throw the switch. That would be fun.

FUN? Justice served perhaps, but FUN?
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2011, 04:18:25 PM »

FUN? Justice served perhaps, but FUN?

Yup! I would coinsider it more fun than making a prairie dog turn in to a red mist. I guess I consider her on a lower plaine that vermin.

Offline powderman

« Reply #79 on: July 20, 2011, 04:53:46 PM »
Dang it Hodr, you are really going to upset our resident emotional liberal parasites with the truth.

YEP. Truth scares em, they aren't used to it and don't know how to deal with it. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2011, 05:08:17 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HmmmmmYellow;
       Everytime I take a look into her fruit bowl..it's STILL EMPTY!

Offline powderman

« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2011, 05:28:35 PM »
IRONGLOW. I believe that some folks here think you can be friends with a viper. A leopard can't change it's spots. Christians are forgiving, but we aren't stupid. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2011, 05:35:01 PM »
The liberal parasites remind me of this girl I once knew, she bought a gerbil as a friend for her ferret. My that was entertaining as she cried and said well I thought he only ate ferret food. I said through mt belly busting guffaws, gerbils are ferret food. These emotional feminine metrosexuals that are referred to as liberals sure are stupid.  :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2011, 06:09:00 PM »
The hypocrisy of liberals knows no bounds. While a democrat is in office and therefore in charge of the war and escalating a war a hollywood actress keeps her mouth shut. Shortly after a republican is elected president she goes and cavorts with the enemy and engages in anti american rhetoric

A republican gets us involved in two wars-Hollywood is all over it "NOT IN OUR NAMES!" Fast forward a few years and now a liberal is in charge and hasnt ended the two wars and has involved us in a third one-not a peep from the anti war doves. Where did they go?

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2011, 06:19:43 PM »
   Quote from: lakota on Today at 10:57:24 AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good point Lakota;
   Why don't we see those "code pink" harridans camped out on the golf courses wher B Hussein plays ?

Where is Cindy (the ditch witch) Sheehan ?  Why isn't she making a nuisance of herself by harrassing B Hussein ... just as she did GW Bush ? 
  Obama not only keeps up the war in Afghanistan but starts a new one in Libya...so where's Cindy Sheehan ?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2011, 02:31:37 AM »
IRONGLOW. I believe that some folks here think you can be friends with a viper. A leopard can't change it's spots. Christians are forgiving, but we aren't stupid. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

When one turns the other cheek one must protect it better than he did the first cheek.  ;)

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2011, 06:23:07 AM »
Where is Cindy (the ditch witch) Sheehan ?
'ditch witch'? What is that about? Is that what she calls herself, is that just insult de jour? What did she ever do to you?

When one turns the other cheek one must protect it better than he did the first cheek.  ;)
Got a scripture reference for that?

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2011, 06:31:22 AM »
No I don't Its a pratice I aguired after a sunday school teacher suggested it when I was about 12. Can you suggest a scripture where we are instructed to be a punching bag ? But if you reread my post I'm sure if you slow down you will see that I didn't say anything about scripture .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2011, 06:33:07 AM »
YUellow;
  It's just the insult du jour, just as your's was when you tried to compare conservatives to Muslim extremists..
************************************************************************************

3  Political Issues Discussion / Re: " A little leaven, leavens the whole lump"...« on: Yesterday at 12:59:09 PM »    Quote from: BUGEYE on Yesterday at 07:56:10 AM
libs never look to their own party to point fingers at.
  Well, thank God republicans never do that! Right?

and you can't debate a lib, they just talk over you.  when you finally walk away in disgust, they think they've won.Good post.
  It's even harder to debate some conservatives and Muslim Extremists... when it gets too hot, they say that God Is On Their Side, and then stomp off smug & self-righteous.  **************************************************************************************     BTW...Haven't you at times, claimed to ba a conservative ?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2011, 06:44:43 AM »
  From Yellow, his post #73;
   " Reading recommendation: Jim Stockdale's In Love and in War. Excellent book."
  Yellow;  ...You MUST be kidding ! Do you mean Rear Admiral James Stockdale ?
 Adm Stockdale was a hero in his time, but sometimes time wears badly, even on heroes! Where were you when the 1992 VP debates were going on ?  Were you just a kid then ?
  Here's Jim Stockdale in that debate:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6n5OQVzVVQ
   Here's Stockdale's introduction...and he was serious:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpX-5jQjQ0
Is this the "esteemed scholar" whom you are referring to ?  Do you go to him for incredible historical accuracy ?

Remember, time often wears unkindly, even on heroes.  Seeing how you took Adm Stockdale serious, now we know why both you and TM are such big fans of General Smedly Butler ! ;)   :D   ;D