Author Topic: Militant Muslims and their supporters...  (Read 5224 times)

Online Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Militant Muslims and their supporters...
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2011, 11:04:38 AM »
Do you think it would bother Jesus, to see everyone in Gaza killed?

One for you tm.  Do you think it would bother Jesus to see suicide murderers blowing up women and children? 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2011, 11:45:23 AM »
TM says;
  " IG, Pman,,,,,since you can't produce where, when and what Jesus said about killing the people of Ishmael, also known as Palestinians"
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  What ?  A bit of a reading comprehension problem TM ?  I said quite clearly that "Palestinians" are not in the Bible... I even provided you a resource to help you find the term in the Bible... go ahead and use it..

Be ready though...you WILL NOT find the term "Palestinian" in the Bible...because there wasn't any such animal at that time nor in that place.
  So let's not go through that old claim, which is now a proven false claim.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Casull

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2011, 11:53:15 AM »
Furthermore, I think it would more upset him if such blasts were blamed on suicide bombers, but instead originated from other stealthy sources looking to cast blame erroneously.. 

Why would it "more upset" him?  Would it "more upset" him if someone was making this claim, if false?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 11:53:34 AM »

One for you tm.  Do you think it would bother Jesus to see suicide murderers blowing up women and children? 
Casull, since I was probably the one from the quote, I stand by my original post. their agenda is to exterminate Christians and Jews and since they have already killed a lot of us and since the mothers teach their kids to kill us, I think They should be exterminated.  why should we be constantly looking over our shoulders waiting for them to strike and kill more innocents.  make it so that the mere mention of the U.S. military strikes fear in the hearts of muslims. bomb them into oblivion and finally bring some peace to the world.  think about it, who else is causing all this chaos?  and anyone that argues against it should be told to pick another country and leave.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2011, 12:01:24 PM »
So we are back to the original thread.. Are the Amish on a tear again ?  Or is there a remote possibility that some crazy muslims did it ?
      But you understand don't you...Those goofies have a right to kill all those Norweigans..because of what the Jews are doing to the "Palestinians"... 
    Now that makes real sense.....doesn't it ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2011, 12:34:43 PM »
IG, some of the people in this world have skulls 3" thick. that leaves little room for gray matter.
that attack has islam written all over it.

Patrick Henry

bugeye

Online Casull

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2011, 12:38:39 PM »
Casull...right, moral outrage is moral outrage and maybe there is no fine shades thereof in a sense...is that what your figuring?. Perhaps you could clue us in from a jewish perspective about moral outrage. But If that is what your figuring that is a very islamic idea. In any case, I'm figuring Christ would be more concern with killings and suicide mayhem if their was furthermore an element of deception and framing of innocents pointing back to a den of vipers.....at least this seems to be central theme of his teachings and life and as important today as it was in his time....maybe more important..

tm, first of all, your assumption that I am Jewish is incorrect.  Second, I don't think Christ would equivicate over the murdering of women and children based on whether they were due to a hatred of Jews or attempting to "pin" something on someone else.  Third, I don't buy your delusions of conspiracy that Jews are "suicide murdering" other Jews or others in order to pin it on terrorists.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2011, 01:05:25 PM »
the head of my religion "Jesus" said to protect children.
the head of the muzzies is a pedophile.
how can anyone support islam and still sleep at night.  I'm telling you, God will not hear your case.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2011, 01:31:38 PM »

Absolutely, no question,,,yes of course.! Furthermore, I think it would more upset him if such blasts were blamed on suicide bombers, but instead originated from other stealthy sources looking to cast blame erroneously..  And this should upset you, too.
Now, can you answer the question(s) above that IG and Pman can't answer.....
..TM7
I'm going to go out on a very thick branch and speculate that... no, we're not gonna get a direct answer on that one TM7....
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2011, 01:59:29 PM »
Just saw on the news about all the kids starving around the africa horn and the muslim militants said they would see to it that no relief aid got thru.
y'all keep supporting'em.

it was on nbc news.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011, 02:12:07 PM »
IG...well isreal wasn't in the Bible either nor the term jew.

tm. Another huge falsehood to detract from the truth. Like IG said, theres is no reference to palistinians in GODS Bible, but maybe yours. Your palis are modern day phillistines. I've answered your question before several times and I can't think of anywhere in the Bible that Jesus even mentioned palistinians. I do know that God ordered, on several occasions for the children of Israel to kill every man, woman, and child, AND their livestock for their idol worship, unnatural lusts, and the use of animals for their perverse pleasures. God knew that if left alive the women would breed more like them, and the children would grow up to be just like them. Jesus would NOT tolerate the false god the palis worship or the intentional murders of innocent Jews. You have said before that Jew and Israel is not in the Bible, clearly proving that either you have never read it, or are intentionall lying to further your pro muzzie, anti Israel  agenda. Which is it?? POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2011, 02:36:17 PM »
I would hazard a guess that Jesus would never refuse self defense to people. That said, in this conflict we are speaking of here. The Israelis are the good guys and the palis are the bad guys. No matter how much antisemetic rhetoric the Jew haters can copy and paste from the various sites like stormfront ect.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Online Casull

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2011, 02:49:58 PM »

Quote from: TM7 on Today at 03:31:55 PM

Quote from: Casull on Today at 03:04:38 PM
>Do you think it would bother Jesus, to see everyone in Gaza killed?

Absolutely, no question,,,yes of course.! Furthermore, I think it would more upset him if such blasts were blamed on suicide bombers, but instead originated from other stealthy sources looking to cast blame erroneously..  And this should upset you, too.
Now, can you answer the question(s) above that IG and Pman can't answer.....
..TM7  I'm going to go out on a very thick branch and speculate that... no, we're not gonna get a direct answer on that one TM7....
     Well, if for no other reason than to prove you wrong, I say "yes".
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Casull

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2011, 02:51:34 PM »
Now, yellow, will you answer my question?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2011, 02:59:22 PM »
I don't know what your question is, but ask and I'll try to answer.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Online Casull

« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2011, 03:23:16 PM »

Quote from: Casull on Today at 06:51:34 PM
     Well, since you quoted it, I thought you just might know what it was.  But, in any event, here you go:   Do you think it would bother Jesus to see suicide murderers blowing up women and children? 

Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2011, 04:27:49 PM »

Quote from: Casull on Today at 06:51:34 PM
     Well, since you quoted it, I thought you just might know what it was.  But, in any event, here you go:   Do you think it would bother Jesus to see suicide murderers blowing up women and children? 

Yes, I think so.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2011, 04:57:21 PM »
  From TM;
  " IG...well isreal wasn't in the Bible either nor the term jew".
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
   Wow TM ..you really ought to get more familiar with the Bible... and yes, I did note that you failed to capitalize Jews or Israel, but did manage to capitalize Palestinians and Gaza...
   NO ISRAEL HUH !

"It was clear to everyone that day, including all Israel, that the king had nothing to do with the death of Abner son of Ner."
                                                                                                                  ( 2 Sam 3:37)
 "When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel"        (Luike 7:9)

Also check Romans 9:6, 1 Kings 12:16, Matthew 8:10, among many others
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
NO JEWS IN THE BIBLE HUH!

2 Kings 18:28
   Then Rabshakeh stood and cried with a loud voice in the Jews' language, and spake, saying, Hear the word of the great king,  the king of Assyria:

And the Samaritan woman, speaking to Jesus Himself..
 "King James Bible
Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans"  (John 4:9)
    Also checkGal 3:28, Acts 21:39, esther 10:3 and Acts 18:2... among many others..
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
   TM you just don't sound like your old self lately..you usually know the Bible better than that!

Online Casull

« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2011, 04:59:53 PM »
how do you feel being an accomplice to all this deception and satanism....?

tm, since I view all that nonsense as product of your warped imagination, it doesn't bother me a bit.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Casull

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2011, 07:05:17 AM »
Damn, I just wasted 5 minutes reading that.   :o    Should have known better as soon as I hit "now known as modern day Palestine".  There is no recognized country named "Palestine". 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online Casull

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2011, 07:26:20 AM »
Well PM, like most of tm's posts, it was long on conclusions and short/non-existent on reasoning.   :o
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2011, 07:30:05 AM »
Well PM, like most of tm's posts, it was long on conclusions and short/non-existent on reasoning.   :o
I only see posts from thinking individuals.  well, there is another one I may ignore.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2011, 07:58:01 AM »
  Wow TM;
   You sure are "squirming"..on this one !  Then to write something like this:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    "Countless intelligent and informed Christians no longer accept unchallenged assertions by the Christian clergy that Jesus in His lifetime was a Member of a group in Judea which practiced a religious form of worship then which is nowadays commonly called "Judaism", or that Jesus in His lifetime here on earth was a Member of the racial group which today includes the preponderant majority of all so- called or self-styled "Jews" in the world, or that the so-called or self-styled "Jews" throughout the world today are the lineal descendants of the nation in Judea of which Jesus was a national in His lifetime here on earth, or that the cultural characteristics of so- called or self-styled "Jews"...
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Now here, I must insist on who or what these "countless intelligent and informed Christians" are !  After all, "countless", "intelligent" and "informed" are all subjective terms.
      What's the matter, is it hard to worm around when even the Samaritan woman at the well recognizes Jesus as a Jew ?  Must really 'grip your britches' to find that all the great Christian Universities and Bible scholars around the world.. Hyles-Anderson, Tenesee Temple, Biola, Dallas Theological, the Franciscan schools and hundreds of others agree with the interpretation you were just given in this thread..but still you persist in your obfuscation.

For solace, I can only offer you what Jesus told Saul when Saul was struck down on the Damascus road, to emerge as Paul:

"3And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: 4And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: IS IT HARD FOR THEE TO KICK AGAINST THE PRICKS"?
                                                                                                                (Acts 9:3-5)

Online Casull

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2011, 09:45:19 AM »
You can tell I'm flying over ground zero of truth by the amount of flak I'm about to get.

That's cute.  No ones buying it, but I guess that is one way to deal with the anticipated barrage of calls of BS.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2011, 10:36:28 AM »
Thanks TM7 
Very informative.

BW. Off topic...............however What happened to the Ignore button??
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2011, 10:44:48 AM »
Thanks TM7 
Very informative.

BW. Off topic...............however What happened to the Ignore button??
you can do it on your profile.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2011, 11:51:54 AM »
IG...please re-read my post carefully...You are quoting from English editions wherein Christian forebearers of original text did not use or have words for what you erroneously substitute and take as the 'primary' meaning, which is a false rendition...the words didn't exist and as you try to use them.  The words 'jew and isreal' didn't exist in the region known as Judea,,,now known as the region of Palestine which has been applying for statehood since 1920; and whose peoples Jesus preached to long ago while majority rejected him...so stop justifying/assisting in killing them..!! Thank you.  Someone of your intellectual ability should understand this basic etiological and etymological truth...others won't get this without long sessions and street fight. You can tell I'm flying over ground zero of truth by the amount of flak I'm about to get.  If you don't get this, or want to ...just come out and wholely convert to judiasm, rather than half convert, and be done with it and continue your zio prevarications.

Thank you for considering this information......TM7
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  TM;  ...I still have to disagree with your interpretation.  In post #68  , I gave you examples of very prestiegous universities which agree with the theology I postulated..there are hundreds, nay, likely thousands of other serious Bible concetrating study centers waiting in the wings with the same conclusions.
  Yes, middle English may well have had a slightly different spelling or lettering.  Even into our colonial days..we see posters etc where the letter "s" was printed resembling what we consider a lower case "f"...
      One way the layman can get through some of the chaff, right to the heart of the matter, it is called an "interlinear" Bible. An interlinear is where a reknowned linguistic expert translates the earliest manuscripts line by line..placing our English words directly below the original.
   A boon to such language laborers was the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1948. These scrolls were from an era before Christ was made flesh, and we find that thse ancient scrolls almost word for word back up the well recoghnized received translations.
  I'll still rely on the best we have ..King James, New King James, American Standard etc

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2011, 12:08:45 PM »

BTW. Off topic...............you can do it on your profile.

Found it, not near as convenient as before but workable.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2011, 01:12:02 PM »
TM;

A current remake of the old movie "True Grit" has a line in it which I simply must apply to you.  That line is;
        "I can't do anything for you, son" .
  When you get to rejecting the Dead Sea Scrolls..you are clearly fighting an uphill battle.  The vast majority of archaeologists as well as linguistics accept the scrolls as genuine.  They are considered the "greatest archaeological find of the modern era"...perhaps of all time.
   It took many years for the scrolls to be read, translated and released to the public, but none of those scholars (among the very best) were dubious of their authenticity.  Some of the Jewish scholars dragged their feet a bit over (Isaiah 53) because it pointed so graphically toward Jesus Christ...and His fulfilment of the messianic prophesies.
  However, they put personal anxiety aside and stayed true to a translator's calling. So we have had reliable research and trustworthy scholarship.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Just for general Christian information:

Another verse the Jewish translators had was with... (Zechariah 12:10).  Yes it is in the Bible now, but  confirming it in the Dead Sea Scrolls is a bit of a challenge, for a Jew.  Easily understood in the verse..below:

" And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn".   (Zechariah 12:10)
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
   Really prophesies of Jesus Christ, doesn't it !!

Offline powderman

« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2011, 01:49:38 PM »
What in the world do MILITANT MUSLIMS have to do with the dead sea scrolls?? POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm