Author Topic: Spectacular Ron Paul Interview  (Read 449 times)

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
Spectacular Ron Paul Interview
« on: July 21, 2011, 07:50:45 AM »
This is the best Ron Paul interview that I have seen:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/politicaltheatre/2011/07/ron-paul-on-pbs/

And yes, I agree with everything that he says.
And I don't worry about his age; he runs and exercises everyday and is in better shape than most of us.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Spectacular Ron Paul Interview
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:09:51 AM »
he cited a poll that said 70% of folks believed a recession was coming, but most polls are meaningless because they don't ask the questions in the inner cities.  we can be as conservative as possible but the minorities and white liberals will soon outnumber us.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 10:09:19 AM »
This is the best Ron Paul interview that I have seen:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/politicaltheatre/2011/07/ron-paul-on-pbs/

And yes, I agree with everything that he says.
And I don't worry about his age; he runs and exercises everyday and is in better shape than most of us.

Your going to hear a lot of people talking about his age, He's not electable dribble and so on.
I don't see how anyone could listen to this man speak and not come away as an admirer. Every thing he say's makes sense, and his voting record over the years proves he is sincere. As an economist, he has no equal in the playing field. The main stream media is scared to death of him! That's why he gets very little air time  and is ridiculed as a tired old man when they do speak of him.

We have a chance this Primary election to elect a candidate that resembles the founders more than anyone in modern politics. If we don't take advantage of it, there may never be another chance. The next one just might declare themselves Fuhrer.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 11:01:24 AM »
I have a couple of reservations about Ron Paul, but I'll vote for him if he happens to make it to the general.  I might even vote for him in the primaries if he's still running when our primaries come around.  But even then it would depend on who else is running on the Republican ticket.  I will not vote for him as a third party candidate.
Swingem

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 08:09:52 AM »
NW hunter
He is preaching to his own choir. The minorities/ liberals won't even listen to him, much less vote in his favor.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 08:18:41 AM »
In my mind he is the only politician at the national level who actually walks the walk. Everyone else spews major BS. I will vote for him regardless of whether he runs as a 3rd party or a Republican.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline manatee1947

• Trade Count: (13)
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 03:48:37 PM »
The problem is that there is only one party, the party of money. Both want to promote division and conflict, because both feed off the fear and anger created. No matter who wins, they win, no matter who loses, they win. Ron Paul cannot and will not win, no matter how reasonable, accurate, or practical he may be. Furthermore, everyone has their own personal holy grail which drives them, and these days the power of computers allow marketing firms to analyze and target that grail to incite you to contribute, be an activist, volunteer etc etc. They have signs now that use digital facial recognition software to predict what persons will respond to, thereby showing a hair product to women with long hair, baby back ribs and buffet to a heavy set bearded guy in jeans, and organic vegetable meals to a well dressed buisness woman getting out of a Prius, AARP add to people who appear 50 etc. Read "Nightmare with Angels", "in fact, we will not be saved".
remember the starfish