Author Topic: Oslo shootings  (Read 8219 times)

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Oslo shootings
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2011, 02:38:15 AM »
  Ironglow your fox news analyst needs to do some research. His findings come from his own mind. He has never talked to any conspiracy  Investigators to see how they think. The ones I know do extensive research.

What does over 5, 000,000,000 people have to do with anything?
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2011, 04:41:32 AM »
the liberals paint this guy with a broad brush, conservative, Christian etc.
when we speak of muslim terrorists they demand one of those tiny artist brushes.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2011, 04:49:06 AM »
I wonder if he ever used the term "obummer"?

Four years ago, he joined the Norwegian Order of Freemasons. To gain admission, a man must be “known to have stability in his daily life,” said Ivar A. Skar, the group’s leader. “He has now been excluded — the exclusion immediately effective,” Mr. Skar added. To earn money for the attacks, he wrote that he had started a company that earned him millions. Neighbors cast doubt on this claim, however, saying that they thought he had inherited some money from relatives. As he went about gathering six tons of ammonium nitrate fertilizer and turning aspirin powder into pure acetylsalicylic acid for his bomb, he led an active life online, railing against Muslims and Marxists in debate forums. He once approached Hans Rustad, the editor of a popular conservative Website called Document.no, with a proposal to create a pan-European movement modeled on Tea Party groups in the United States. When not surfing conservative blogs, Mr. Breivik was fighting virtual demons, ogres and other fantastical creatures in online role-playing games. He was a regular in talk forums for players of “World of Warcraft,” using a busty female as his avatar and the handle Conservatism.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Wreckhog;
    No copyrights to the term conservative..anyone can claim it..doesn't mean much, other than that he is probably a nutcase.

Ted Kaczynsky  the "unabomber", was steeped in liberalism.  He even had Al Gore's books in his Meagre supply of literature in his shack. http://www.texemarrs.com/011998/unabomber_a_genius.htm 

Does that make him an average, run-of-the-mill liberal ?

I really don't believe Al Gore had anything to do with his bombing binge !

I guess I follow a different logic process than you do...

So you are saying that he is a conservative Christian, but not a contemporary conservative Christian?

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2011, 07:33:02 AM »
I still like to know how as a civilian he got hold of a machine pistol which in Europe translates as a sub-machine gun with full auto capability. The ammo he used according to hospital staff disintegrated inside the bodies which again is specialized stuff not available to civilans.

Not in Canada or Norway anyway and I presume it is restricted to LEO's in the USA.

I don't think he acted alone, perhaps as the shooter but there have to be connections with people that have access with limited if any accountability to the above ordnance.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2011, 07:43:38 AM »
My old buddy is saying that the perp is still being reported as an anti NWO conspiracy nut.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2011, 07:47:38 AM »
My old buddy is saying that the perp is still being reported as an anti NWO conspiracy nut.

Is this in addition to being a Muslim-hater, or instead of?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2011, 07:49:16 AM »
scatterbrain, that kind of ammo is legal. we have it in both rifle and handgun ammo.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2011, 08:15:08 AM »
Maybe friends of the Mossad... ?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2011, 08:22:13 AM »
Breivik writes in his manifesto that he is not religious, has doubts about God’s existence, does not pray, but does assert the primacy of Europe’s “Christian culture” as well as his own pagan Nordic culture.

Breivik instead hails Charles Darwin, whose evolutionary theories stand in contrast to the claims of the Bible, and affirms: “As for the Church and science, it is essential that science takes an undisputed precedence over biblical teachings. Europe has always been the cradle of science, and it must always continue to be that way. Regarding my personal relationship with God, I guess I’m not an excessively religious man. I am first and foremost a man of logic. However, I am a supporter of a monocultural Christian Europe.”

The terrorist also candidly admits he finds no support within either the Catholic or Protestant churches for his violent ideas.

Yep....a far right Christian Fundamentalist.

Notice how we are told not to wonder if Nidal Malik Hassan’s Muslim faith had anything to do with him shouting “allah akhbar” before gunning down 13 of his Army comrades. The faith of New York’d Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad was also taboo. Because we oughtn’t jump to any conclusions without all of the facts being in.   But here the faithful media rushes to judgement and brands the thug a right wing Christian Fundamentalist...without all the facts being in.

Can you say "double standard?" 

I knew you could.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2011, 09:00:05 AM »
Don't read much, do you TM?
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2011, 09:05:59 AM »
I'm not qualified to answer that from the point of military experience.If this happend in the USA( no slam intended) I can see this as a loner doing. In Norway much much less.

BTW. Did you know they had an off-duty policemen as security on that island unarmed of course that was killed as well?

Offline Casull

« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2011, 11:10:16 AM »
At this point I'm going with idea he was a well connected judaeo-freemason self-styled christian Z-NWO neocon type,,,

Anybody surprised?  Come on, anybody?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2011, 04:16:30 PM »
At this point I'm going with idea he was a well connected judaeo-freemason self-styled christian Z-NWO neocon type,,,

HEH, nope, not me. True to form. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2011, 04:18:28 PM »

I have to admit I have never partied that hard.  :o
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2011, 05:31:19 PM »
TM says;
  "At this point I'm going with idea he was a well connected judaeo-freemason self-styled christian Z-NWO neocon type,,,"
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
   Right TM;
  Or perhaps a judeo, afro-American, klansman with ties to GMC and FDR..say nothing about his association with WCTU in support of the feninazis and the gay liberation front.  ;) ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2011, 04:25:34 AM »
TM asks;
  "  My question to mil types and those more familiar with this type of operation...could he have put this together and pulled it off by himself along every step of the way, including slaying all those on the island." ...?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
   TM all I can do is offer a quote from Desideriuis Erasmus:

" In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king"!

When he is the ONLY man on the island with a gun..he is KING !  The Norweigans are victims of their own liberalism and political correctness.  I have read that they did have a cop on the island..but he was UNARMED, and was shot dead with the others...
  Those folks are not the same as they were duringh the era of viking ascendancy..
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  THe NY Times is claiming this nutcase is a "fundamentalist Christian"  ...by now, anyone with reasonablr deductive powers already knows, that the old "Grey Lady"  is really the BS lady nowdays..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2011, 05:04:50 AM »
all the vikings are rolling over in their graves.  them old boys were not very nice guys, but they weren't "chicken" like they are today.  every liberal in Norway is guilty of mass murder.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2011, 05:45:56 AM »
all the vikings are rolling over in their graves.  them old boys were not very nice guys, but they weren't "chicken" like they are today.  every liberal in Norway is guilty of mass murder.

its  coming to america  too

wait  for the most part   its  here now

we  here  are some exceptions
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2011, 03:50:45 PM »
Look at the gulag where the killer may have to spend his next 21 years.  http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/accused-norway-killer-may-land-luxurious-prison-173329040.html

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2011, 05:29:30 PM »
  The Norweigian prison system may as well send out invitations to all the worst criminals..killers, torturers, rapists, pedophiles.
  Since they are unlikely to face anything like US justice..perhaps Svcandanavia can become a haven for those types..

Oh! I forgot...that is exactly what that nut was protesting..the wholesale importation of murderers, rapists, those who stone women and approve of child molestation.. ;) :D

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2011, 05:53:32 PM »
Why is everyone assuming only 21 years?  OK, the maximum in Norway for any crime is 21 years.  How many are dead? 96?  So, 96 x 21.  I don't think Norwegian law says sentences must run concurrently (just my guess from a very brief skim of Norwegian laws).   
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2011, 02:47:39 AM »
Why is everyone assuming only 21 years?  OK, the maximum in Norway for any crime is 21 years.  How many are dead? 96?  So, 96 x 21.  I don't think Norwegian law says sentences must run concurrently (just my guess from a very brief skim of Norwegian laws).
Norge Law has a max sentence of 21 years with the exception if a prisoner is deemed a danger to society he/she would remain imprisoned.

All governmnets have caveats when it comes to keeping certain people imprisoned.  This guy won't get out...but he has a big mouth and known bloggr...I bet he gets suicide or murdered.

..TM7

One can only hope.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2011, 05:11:55 AM »
This may be old news. If he pleads insanity and is found guilty he will be under lock and key for the rest of his life. There is no time limit with that sentence.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2011, 05:24:44 AM »
This may be old news. If he pleads insanity and is found guilty he will be under lock and key for the rest of his life. There is no time limit with that sentence.
you're right, but,  if their prison system is like a resort, then their asylums are probably even nicer.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2011, 06:08:45 AM »
Time to straighten out some myths and correct some outright lies about Anders Breivik, the Nordic Nutcase.
  http://www.eurasiareview.com/debunking-6-myths-about-norways-anders-breivik-oped-26072011/

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2011, 07:09:36 AM »
Time to straighten out some myths and correct some outright lies about Anders Breivik, the Nordic Nutcase.
  http://www.eurasiareview.com/debunking-6-myths-about-norways-anders-breivik-oped-26072011/

Pure spin and crap from Daniel Greenfeld,,,,his bio is clear....this guy was Fjordman it appears....this guy was zio practioner even melding neo-nazism with zionism...this appears as an Operation Gladio event. I do not believe he acted alone...

..TM7
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Of course TM;
  We all know you are much better informed and far less biased than Daniel Greenfield...so we must adhere to your view.

Did you notice where Breivik considered "teaming up" with the jihadists..using their own philosophy, "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend".
  However, tyhe important point i was making is that those who claim Breivik is a "Christian" must be very ignorant of what a Christian REALLY is !  You can't change that by coming down on Greenfield, because the story is all over the web. 
      Here's another;
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/religious-right-now/post/terrorist-responsible-for-norway-attacks-is-not-a-christian/2011/07/28/gIQAblvyeI_blog.html

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2011, 07:26:32 AM »
  Just had to check out some of your "conspiro-cretin" terminology, so I googled your term "judaeo-freemasonry" .
  Here's what I found.  It would be comical, except some innocent people are likely to suffer from maltreatment by the "conspiro-cretin" advocates.
  But, here's some info on the term;
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory

Incidently; the link I furnished explains some of the anti-semitic roots..especially documenting how the nazis used "judae-Freimaurerei" as a focus of their hate.  From the link, see one of their posters below:

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2011, 04:59:37 AM »
TM;
  You disarm your own argument..
  First you try to say the guy is indeed a Christian..part of a Christian-Jewish- Masonic cabal.. Tthen you present a whole list of Christian churches which disagree vehemently with Freemasonry. ??? ??

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2011, 08:23:29 AM »
No need to argue if this fellow is Christian or not. What the muslim apologists seem to miss is that unlike the cult of islam, the Christians are nat celebrating and supporting this unlike the muslims. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2011, 05:13:29 PM »
 Come on Billy... didn't you see all the Christians dancing in the streets of Houston, Little Rock, Harrisburg and Salina Kansas after the Oslo killings ?
     Just like the Muslims were doing in Gaza, Damascus, where they squat on the West Bank ..or even Tripoli..after the twin towers fell ? 
  Hmmm..guess I didn't see the Christians dancing then either..