Author Topic: Oslo shootings  (Read 8229 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Oslo shootings
« on: July 22, 2011, 05:46:26 AM »
  We know by some folks testimonies here that the Muslims radicals are very peace loving people..just trying to get back what belongs to them...What Oslo ?
  Remember though, some of us have decided that when a place is bombed and the bomber shouts "god is great", we must blame some other religion..since Islam is "the religion of peace".  Keeping in this spirit, the Amish must be on a "crusade" in Norway !  http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/07/blast-in-oslo-blows-out-government-office-building-windows/1
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Amish on a tear again..
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 06:22:29 AM »
  Who do YOU think did it ?  ;) ;D ::)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 07:18:22 AM »
  Sorry TM;
  I don't listen to those kinds of bands..  I tried, but they simply make too much noise..I'd rather get my messages in clear language..without the extraneous racket.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:43:22 AM »
  Very much doubt it..a bunch of pot heads and I have little to share..
  ....But just imagine the great messages you have missed... by not listening to me.. ;) ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 09:18:10 AM »
IRONGLOW. Thanks for the link, I didn't know there were Amish folks there. Shame on em murdering innocents, those darned Amish are, uhhhhhh, errrrrr, hmmmmm, they weren't Amish after all, they were, don't be too shocked and hope you are sitting down, but they were MUSLIMS spreading their peace and love. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 06:52:37 PM »
  here's the latest:

At least 80 dead in Norway youth camp attack    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Either it was the Amish punishing the Norwiegans..because somebody in Michigan cheated them out of last month's pretzel profits...

..Or perhaps it was Muslims..killing Norwiegans...because the Israeli Army.."roughed up" a Palestinian, trying to sneak into Israel with 'body bombs. 

One would make just as much sense as the other ! 

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 07:24:16 PM »
Huh.  Sometimes the cynic in me is afraid that many posters here (on both sides of most issues) don't really care at all about the truth.  They only read what makes their ideology sound right, and they bend the facts to fit it.  You can sorta figure this out if you follow the links and website where they find their, "support". 
After all, honestly, actually being right means sometimes you're going to have to admit you were wrong...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/22/anders-behring-breivik-id_n_907513.html

The 32-year-old Norwegian man who allegedly went on a shooting spree on the island of Utoya has been identified as Anders Behring Breivik, according to multiple reports.
The Daily Mail and Sky News were among those to report the suspect's name. According to witnesses, the gunman was dressed as a police officer and gunned down young people as they ran for their lives at a youth camp.
Police said Friday evening that they've linked the youth camp shooting and Oslo bombing. Breivik is believed to have acted alone.
Norwegian TV2 reports that Breivik belongs to "right-wing circles" in Oslo. Swedish news site Expressen adds that he has been known to write to right-wing forums in Norway, is a self-described nationalist and has also written a number of posts critical of Islam.
A Twitter account for Breivik has surfaced, though it only has one post, this quote from philosopher John Stuart Mill: "One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests." The tweet was posted on July 17.
On a Facebook account that Norwegian media outlets have attributed to Breivik, he describes himself as having Christian, conservative views. He says he enjoys hunting, the games World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare 2, and lives in Oslo. He also lists political analysis and stock analysis as interests.

Now I assume that the next few posts will be one of three things:
1) a dedicated few will blame this on Conservatives and try and tie it to Republicans if possible
2) a person or two will make it into a global conspiracy, probably involving Israel
3) a handful will attack guys in 1 & 2 while subtly trying to distance themselves from what they already said

Ready...
Set...
GO!

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 01:46:49 AM »
  I have to say it.  When the attack first happened, my first reaction was to think "the religion of peace strikes again".  I didn't post that anywhere, and I'm now glad that I didn't.  This AM when I read the latest news I was a bit surprised by where the investigation has gone.

I was wrong.

Offline Conan The Librarian

• McDonalds. Blecch!
Any news on the motivations of the perp in Norway?
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 03:21:07 AM »
Interesting that we are so conditioned to the normality of islamic terror that it's always the assumption when things like this happen.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Any news on the motivations of the perp in Norway?
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 03:29:15 AM »
from what little I've found on it, it sounds kinda like our own skinhead groups.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 03:49:19 AM »
It certainly appears to be some kind of Nordic Jehad, but it may not have a thing to do with any religion.  It's just pure evil. 

I wonder if Norway has a death penalty.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 04:34:24 AM »
That IS a surprise..of course I can use the tac some do and say this killer is just trying to lead people away from his true stance by claiming  some other connection.
    Do you suppose he did the bombing in Oslo also ?

Of course, if perchance this guy IS telling the truth..or if he is doing what TM calls a "false Flag" operation ::) ..we will soon find out...hopefully..

Naturally, suspicions are aroused when we have this to deal with this ..on a daily basis, already totalling 17,489 individual attacks (no telling how many deaths) since 9/11/01;

If perchance, "Jihad Watch"  was mistaken on this one..still, one miss compared to 17,489 hits..still isn't a bad average!  ;)   :D   ;D

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 05:05:42 AM »
Huh.  Sometimes the cynic in me is afraid that many posters here (on both sides of most issues) don't really care at all about the truth.  They only read what makes their ideology sound right, and they bend the facts to fit it.  You can sorta figure this out if you follow the links and website where they find their, "support". 
After all, honestly, actually being right means sometimes you're going to have to admit you were wrong...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/22/anders-behring-breivik-id_n_907513.html

The 32-year-old Norwegian man who allegedly went on a shooting spree on the island of Utoya has been identified as Anders Behring Breivik, according to multiple reports.
The Daily Mail and Sky News were among those to report the suspect's name. According to witnesses, the gunman was dressed as a police officer and gunned down young people as they ran for their lives at a youth camp.
Police said Friday evening that they've linked the youth camp shooting and Oslo bombing. Breivik is believed to have acted alone.
Norwegian TV2 reports that Breivik belongs to "right-wing circles" in Oslo. Swedish news site Expressen adds that he has been known to write to right-wing forums in Norway, is a self-described nationalist and has also written a number of posts critical of Islam.
A Twitter account for Breivik has surfaced, though it only has one post, this quote from philosopher John Stuart Mill: "One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests." The tweet was posted on July 17.
On a Facebook account that Norwegian media outlets have attributed to Breivik, he describes himself as having Christian, conservative views. He says he enjoys hunting, the games World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare 2, and lives in Oslo. He also lists political analysis and stock analysis as interests.

1) a dedicated few will blame this on Conservatives and try and tie it to Republicans if possible
2) a person or two will make it into a global conspiracy, probably involving Israel
3) a handful will attack guys in 1 & 2 while subtly trying to distance themselves from what they already said

Ready...
Set...
GO!

Yes, good post. It never hurts to just wait & get some info before commenting. And even after that it will be awhile before we know the real facts & likely we may never get access to the real truth.
One thing for sure, Neo Nazi & Christian don't go together & 2, I wish an armed, right minded person had been around to stop this madness.

I am of this persuasion & feel it's insane to have so many on an island with no way to protect them:
http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 06:11:25 AM »
Another example of gun control taking guns out of the hands of the good guys. It's unfortunate there was no one there that was carrying. Here is a little bit about gun laws in Norway and echoes what the liberals are trying to do in this country-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Norway

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 06:25:09 AM »
Another example of gun control taking guns out of the hands of the good guys. It's unfortunate there was no one there that was carrying. Here is a little bit about gun laws in Norway and echoes what the liberals are trying to do in this country-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Norway
coming to a neighborhood near you.
one problem we have that constantly fuels the anti-gun rhetoric, is the large numbers of minorities who commit so much crime.  they have no respect for human life and think that the money in YOUR cash register belongs to them.  the liberals aren't concerned about crime but they will use it to disarm you.   what liberals hate is to see you having fun with your gun.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 06:40:34 AM »
This is exactly why children should carry. Would YOU go up against 80 hormone powered tweens with pistols? I think not.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2011, 06:52:14 AM »
This is exactly why children should carry. Would YOU go up against 80 hormone powered tweens with pistols? I think not.
????????  I'm confused.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline myronman3

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2011, 07:09:36 AM »
all i can say about this is that it is time to bring back the blood eagle. 

Offline powderman

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2011, 07:38:58 AM »
WOW, I'm  in shock. When anybody hears mass murder or children slaughtered the 1st thing to come to mind is MUSLIMS, since they are responsible for 99.9 % of the attrocities in this world. Seems it was just another nutjob this time. I'm shocked. POWDERMAN.  :o :o :o :o :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Conan The Librarian

• McDonalds. Blecch!
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2011, 07:52:57 AM »
Still not much info about the criminal, but there is one interesting fact. Maximum penalty in Norway for anything is 21 years in prison, so if you're a nut and you plan on doing something REALLY crazy, that should be one of the places to consider doing it.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2011, 07:59:59 AM »
21 years?  that's awful.  I believe that any crime committed with a deadly weapon should be life with no parole.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 08:13:15 AM »
  TM;
   If as with initial reports, this guy proves to be a "Christian", gun owner, hunter and right-wing...with no Muslim connection;
   then I will gladly give you a figurative "high five" for this being an un-Muslim attack and your being correct.  Whereupon, then you will be expected to give me 17,489 "high-fives"... ;D

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 08:58:22 AM »
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline Casull

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 09:40:01 AM »

Dukkiller, as to #3, it looks like most are acknowledging their error.  But, damn, you nailed #1 and #2 for sure.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2011, 10:37:49 AM »
TM;
  The World Trade Center (twice), the Pentagon and Shanksville, PA weren't war zones..until the Islamofacists mde them so..
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Obviously, with nearly a hundred murders on his hands, this bird's Christianity could be called into question...and I'll give you  another, Tim Mcveigh the OK City murderer.  It was said he was a Christian, but not practicing...
   Many are confused into thinking trhat anyone born here, if not Muslim, Hindu, Bahai or etc, then they must be a Christian.  Others are fooled into thinking that one who has attended a "church" is automatically a Christian...nothing could be further from the truth.  I could climb a tall tree and make a huge nest of sticks; then sit on it and scream.  I could do that for days  or weeks...but that WOULDN'T MAKE ME INTO AN EAGLE !
   No doubt, there were people and organizations in the past, as recently as 300 years ago who called themselves Christian and were guilty of terrible crimes.  Since that time, those crimes and any other crimes committed by a Christian were and are roundly condemed by the body as a whole.  Christians WANT murderers to face justice !
  The difference being that mass killings and murders are often CELEBRATED by the rank & file Muslims.  How many of us will ever forget the videos on national news, showing the dancing and celebrations in the Palestinian's streets....before the flames of the Pentagon and the World Trade Center..were even extinguished !  I doubt that mass murder is celebrated by any other of the common world religions.  Islam certainly seems unique in this proclivity...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2011, 11:16:39 AM »
  From TM:
     "IG...I'm afraid for most of the civilized world the verdict on the WTC, Pentacon, and Shanksville.....is simply not in yet...no matter how hard you dream, deflect, and want it to be; and as you attempt to script it........just the way it is in the real world" ..
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
   Come on TM;
   Except for a small circle of Islamo-sympathizers and conspiracy theorists, it may surprise you to learn that most all the world knows full well who did this dastardly deed.  Just for your information; most people are satisfied that the people who knocked the WTC down..were of the same persuasion as the ones who TRIED to do it in 1992 !
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
   Don't get me wrong; I believe there are some decent and right-minded Muslims who are suffering from the attitude and activities of the majority.  Here's one of the decent ones... he's really trying:
  http://www.aifdemocracy.org/about/members.php
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  BTW:  That piece of garbage who killed all those people in Norway..should face the noose.  ...And I DON'T CARE if he claims to be a Christian.

Offline Casull

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2011, 11:28:40 AM »
SO WHAT!!  I certainly  didn't first jump to conclusions that muzzies were the culprits using a comedic reference to our peaceful Amish friends in a clash of civilizations GWOT scenario....your brethern IG and Pman did...and you closely followed behind again.. 

LOL.  "SO WHAT!!"  I merely pointed out that Dukkiller nailed that prediction.  Now, as for your statement that I "closely followed behind again" in jumping "to conclusions that muzzies were the culprits", I state a resounding BS!!!!!!!!  I have made ONE post on this thread, AND it made no mention of "muzzies".  SO, YOU LIED.  Will you apologize, or are you too small a man to do that?  I wonder.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2011, 11:36:57 AM »

Dukkiller, as to #3, it looks like most are acknowledging their error.  But, damn, you nailed #1 and #2 for sure.
Well:
1) One person voluteered himself into category 1, thank you for your honesty Crustifarian.
2) Saw that one coming didn't I?
3) But I just reread every post since mine and only found 1 person admit they were wrong, thank you for your honesty jwilliams.  I found several dodging or slighting posts, but that was the only, "gosh I was wrong..." type admission.  Looks like I called that one too.

Look, this is a situation where it wasn't completely unreasonable to make the wrong assumption.  Attacks like these are often the work of Muslim terrorists, that's a simple fact.  But another simple fact is that they don't often target Norwegian childrens camps, apparently on islands.  That alone should give pause. 

But that wasn't really my point.  My point was that if one wants to be taken seriously, at least imho, you need to be capable of making sound and honest analysis of the world around you.  It isn't true that all terrorism is Muslim, nor is it true that anything Israel does is beyond reproach.  Still Muslim terrorist are real threat to the world and not some innocent victim of a giant global conspiracy.  Republicans aren't always right, and true Christians can still be Democrats.  But yet not all Democrats are honest, hard working, god fearing, everymen (and women).  The simplicity of grand brush strokes is obviously appealing, especially to those who lack the intellectual capacity to make critical judgements, but it also leads to being wrong.  My point was, if you want to be right more than you want to be consistent, you have to evaluate every person, stituation, and argument based on it's own merit, and not through the prism of your pre-concieved ideology.  You also have to be capable of acknowledging that you were wrong.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2011, 11:54:35 AM »
If this was an organized thing, false flag whatever, he will have an accident quickly to silence him before he names Names.IMO
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline gr8ful

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2011, 12:08:25 PM »
Everytime I see a mass shooting like this I wonder,"how many lives could have been saved if just one competent adult had been armed and fought back?"