Author Topic: Oslo shootings  (Read 8217 times)

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Oslo shootings
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2011, 05:25:28 PM »
Come on Billy... didn't you see all the Christians dancing in the streets of Houston, Little Rock, Harrisburg and Salina Kansas after the Oslo killings ?
     Just like the Muslims were doing in Gaza, Damascus, where they squat on the West Bank ..or even Tripoli..after the twin towers fell ? 
  Hmmm..guess I didn't see the Christians dancing then either..

Yea, I guess I don't live close enough to Little Rock to hear the cheering. Isn't it funny how the media doesn't talk about him any more!  ;D  But they did plant that lying seed, hoping it would stick with some goof ball Libs. ::)
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2011, 08:08:21 PM »
But they did plant that lying seed, hoping it would stick with some goof ball Libs. ::)

Yep, stuck with one or two here. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2011, 04:21:53 AM »
TM says;
     "This guy was influenced by several factors...right wing zio-Christianism, judaeo-masonry, zionism, nazism, rightwinger islamophobes like, Geller, Spencer, Beck, FOXy, various zio-blogger sites and so forth...he even appears to actually be the well known islamophobe blogger, Fjordman."
   ;D ;D ;D :o ::) :P   I also understand that he also knew the Campfire Girls 'secret handshake'..spread Dijon mustard on his pancakes and enjoyed skinny-dipping is grease traps.  Was a dedicated reader of Mad Magazine and combed his hair with a wagon wheel.. ;) ;D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2011, 05:06:42 AM »
Come on Billy... didn't you see all the Christians dancing in the streets of Houston, Little Rock, Harrisburg and Salina Kansas after the Oslo killings ?
     Just like the Muslims were doing in Gaza, Damascus, where they squat on the West Bank ..or even Tripoli..after the twin towers fell ? 
Well,,,, he killed fellow young countrymen of Christian ethnicity who were sympathetic to Palestinian causes...BUT, had he killed a bunch of moslem immigrants and blown up a mosque you would have justified that somehow or said 'well done'....afterall, you lead a cheering section here when moslems get blasted, Gazans get blasted, and when moslems blast each other you confirm your righteous approval euphorically....even keeping a tally

Simply No way anyone can applaud this guy and celebrate without showing true colors, but a few here tried to blame his actions via back door moslems-on-the-brain syndrome complicated by libber affliction....i.e. that libbers and moslems made him do it... ::) ??? ::) ........geeezzzz...pretty close to the edge I should say... :o

This guy was influenced by several factors...right wing zio-Christianism, judaeo-masonry, zionism, nazism, rightwinger islamophobes like, Geller, Spencer, Beck, FOXy, various zio-blogger sites and so forth...he even appears to actually be the well known islamophobe blogger, Fjordman.

..TM7

TM your kinda stuttering, that lasst post of mine is bullet proof. For one, only the desperate are connecting him to Christianity. I have heard no reports that he was screaming out "Jesus is great" while doing the killing. But even if that were true the decent Christian folks would condemn these murders 100% and pray for the victims and the families. When our muslim animals do such a deed, and this occurs hundreds of times for each one attack by another group, the muslims are celbrating the murders and throwing parties for the murderers and their families.

Simple as that, no need to try to wordsmith a reply, as it would be fertilizer.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2011, 07:58:17 AM »
..........Meanwhile back in Washington DC more drama,hype, handwringing and pontificating.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline powderman

« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2011, 08:06:02 AM »

IRONGLOW. Wasn't just there, pretty well every country infected with that cancer islam was doing the same thing, including right here in America. No such critter as an American muslim. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2011, 08:13:43 AM »
when the tidal wave hit indonesia, it was difficult to work up some sympathy because they were dancing in the streets on 9-11
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2011, 01:29:10 PM »
when the tidal wave hit indonesia, it was difficult to work up some sympathy because they were dancing in the streets on 9-11
   ZOIKES BUGEYE !!  That can't possibly be true..that's exactly where Barry spent his early (most formative) years..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2011, 01:43:04 PM »
IG, I distinctly remember stompimg around the den and raving after watching it and telling my wife I hoped a volcano would kill them all.   the sunami almost did.
I didn;t realize barry lived there.  between that and kenya he's definitely muslim.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2011, 05:09:21 PM »
Gollee... TM;
  Just where did I claim that "the Muslims made him do it"  ?  Now, Dershowitz is basically a hopeless liberal, so I usually give him little coverage..but in that case, he was only explaining a bit of history.
   It is a well known fact of human nature..we can pretty well judge a man's (or a group's) character, without even looking at him...simply by seeing who his/their enemies are.  In the case of the Jews...it was the Bolsheviks, then the Nazis and forever... the Muslims...

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2011, 05:24:09 PM »
You are not going back far enough. Even during the Middle Ages Jews were quartered in select places allowed only to use  specific Gates to enter and leave walled towns. Miscreants were housed in dedicated towers in a number of European and ME countries. They have been a troubled group of people that have brought much of this onto themselves.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2011, 06:13:43 PM »
Well,,,, he killed fellow young countrymen of Christian ethnicity who were sympathetic to Palestinian causes...BUT, had he killed a bunch of moslem immigrants and blown up a mosque you would have justified that somehow or said 'well done'....afterall, you lead a cheering section here when moslems get blasted, Gazans get blasted, and when moslems blast each other you confirm your righteous approval euphorically....even keeping a tally

Simply No way anyone can applaud this guy and celebrate without showing true colors, but a few here tried to blame his actions via back door moslems-on-the-brain syndrome complicated by libber affliction....i.e. that libbers and moslems made him do it... ::) ??? ::) ........geeezzzz...pretty close to the edge I should say... :o

This guy was influenced by several factors...right wing zio-Christianism, judaeo-masonry, zionism, nazism, rightwinger islamophobes like, Geller, Spencer, Beck, FOXy, various zio-blogger sites and so forth...he even appears to actually be the well known islamophobe blogger, Fjordman.

..TM7

TM your kinda stuttering, that lasst post of mine is bullet proof. For one, only the desperate are connecting him to Christianity. I have heard no reports that he was screaming out "Jesus is great" while doing the killing. But even if that were true the decent Christian folks would condemn these murders 100% and pray for the victims and the families. When our muslim animals do such a deed, and this occurs hundreds of times for each one attack by another group, the muslims are celbrating the murders and throwing parties for the murderers and their families.

Simple as that, no need to try to wordsmith a reply, as it would be fertilizer.

Oh yeah!....good try  ::) ..nobody is singularly pinning this on Christians alone except self-styled Christians trying to distance themselves from this massacre claiming, "Nope it ain't us".  ::)   Personally, I think there is alot of self-styled Christians here self-satisfied chuckling that this guy whacked a bunch libbers sympathetic to Palestinians, that god had a hand in it, and they got what they had coming in order to straighten out this anti-chosenist thinking.. ??? ::) ::) ; BUT culturally they are quiet about it because they don't want to look bad....some guys here even claimed it was moslems that were the root cause of this attack in the first place. Of course, first reports were that it was magic word al ciaduh.  Don't believe me..!? Then Read IG's thread on Dershowitz's spin.

..TM7

So who are these people who are glad these "libbers" as you say were killed? Anybody you know or anybody on this forum? Personally, I don't believe it & I don't think of children as being libbers at that point.

You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2011, 06:22:01 PM »
Responding only to your last point.
There were a number of adults on that island that got killed.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2011, 04:34:09 AM »
  The history about that excursion by the Nazis is well documented..  If you want us to believe the Jews financed the partial destruction of their own people...Yeah; Right !!

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2011, 09:51:14 AM »
  ................  If you want us to believe the Jews financed the partial destruction of their own people...

They were expendable for the furthering of a much larger plan.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2011, 12:40:04 AM »
  ................  If you want us to believe the Jews financed the partial destruction of their own people...

They were expendable for the furthering of a much larger plan.
OK Scatter..Tell us about that "much larger plan"..  Don't give us any would haves, could haves and should haves..give us something more concrete.  Some incontravertable proof if you will.
  Not nice to accuse without proof..

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2011, 02:55:11 AM »
Actually IG,,,, if you care to look into it you will find that the Bolseshiviks and Revolution was a jewish movemnet financed by bankers Schiff and Loeb out of Brooklyn...a cadre of 300 'revolutionaries' was sent from Brooklyn to foment the Revolution columnating in the slaughter of the Czar and his family. allies, and holocausting of 30-50 million White Russain Christians and an experiment in central controlled economy and resource allocations....why do you think Hilter-Germany fought the brunt of WW2 in Russia....for his health!!??... ;)

Nomosendero...little more subtle than that,,,doncha think..?

Scatterbrain...people use to have a different perspective...more Christlike by nature than today.

..TM7
  The history about that excursion by the Nazis is well documented..  If you want us to believe the Jews financed the partial destruction of their own people...Yeah; Right !!
As I said if you care to look into it,,,realizing risking re-formulation of your beliefs and agenda...you would discover who financed and counseled the Bolsheviks, who ran the commie governmnet, and the who suffered the bulk of the Russian Holocaust.  You might want to start with a reading of Alexander Shlozinetzen writings....(pardon my spelling of his name).

..TM7

Kinda like the old nike commercials, off the wall, through the legs, over the bleachers, nothing but, "the Jews did it". TM dude your comic routine is genious, is there nothing you cannot blame on the Jews?

It used to be you wouyld hide your Jew hatred under this super secret Cabal "zionism" but as of late you are coming in the open and just calling them Jews. It is nice you are finally showing your Jew hatred openly.

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2011, 07:04:31 AM »
IG

Look around you, the proof is all around you. If you don't see it, TM7 is giving all the links/references required.

Example:  Who benefits from the present fiscal debacle. Big and not so big financial institutions, and who controls them, a bunch of Finns??

You don't see it or don't want to, makes no difference to me.

Offline powderman

« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2011, 07:27:51 AM »
It is nice you are finally showing your Jew hatred openly.

BILLY. Been pretty plain to me for a lot of years. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm