Author Topic: Ron Paul for President in 2012!!!!  (Read 8599 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Ron Paul for President in 2012!!!!
« on: July 25, 2011, 04:37:51 PM »
Lets get it done, first we have to win the primary. Please feel free to post state by state primary dates so we can get out and vote for making a real change.

I'll start by posting how to donate, https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

Friday I will be making a donation. Lets get it done.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
Re: Ron Paul for President in 2012!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 05:12:43 PM »
I would appreciate if we kept this a support thread. If you want to start a Ron Paul whiner thread, so be it but please not here.

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 05:32:00 PM »
I'll vote for him in the primary, if he's on the ticket (Virginia).  And, I will most certainly vote for him if he wins the primary.  If he doesn't though, I won't throw away my vote.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 05:42:19 PM »
BILLY. RON PAUL definitely has my support and I'll talk him up around here. Thanks for starting this. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 03:39:13 AM »
  OK Billy, I put my money where my mouth is. I clicked your link and donated $100.  ;D
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 05:02:16 AM »
I've just deleted 2 posts that were probably not against the normal rules for this area, but this is not a normal thread.  This was made to be a gathering place for information to support Ron Paul.  If you want to debate wasting votes or political views, please start another thread. 

Offline Casull

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 06:28:46 AM »
Good call dukkillr. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 11:20:48 AM »

The Duck has struck.................again. ;D ;D ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 03:44:19 PM »
For the pro life vote.
AN EXPERIENCED PHYSICIANAs an OB/GYN who delivered over 4,000 babies, Ron Paul knows firsthand how precious, fragile, and in need of protection life is.
Dr. Paul’s experience in science and medicine only reinforced his belief that life begins at conception, and he believes it would be inconsistent for him to champion personal liberty and a free society if he didn’t also advocate respecting the God-given right to life—for those born and unborn.
After being forced to witness an abortion being performed during his time in medical school, he knew from that moment on that his practice would focus on protecting life.  And during his years in medicine, never once did he find an abortion necessary to save the life of a pregnant woman.
As a physician, Ron Paul consistently put his beliefs into practice and saved lives by helping women seek options other than abortion, including adoption.  And as President, Ron Paul will continue to fight for the same pro-life solutions he has upheld in Congress, including:
* Immediately saving lives by effectively repealing Roe v. Wade and preventing activist judges from interfering with state decisions on life by removing abortion from federal court jurisdiction through legislation modeled after his “We the People Act.”
* Defining life as beginning at conception by passing a “Sanctity of Life Act.”
Because he agrees with Thomas Jefferson that it is “sinful and tyrannical” to “compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors,” Ron Paul will also protect the American people’s freedom of conscience by working to prohibit taxpayer funds from being used for abortions, Planned Parenthood, or any other so-called “family planning” program.
The strength of love for liberty in our society can be judged by how we treat the most innocent among us.  It’s time to elect a President with the courage and conviction to stand up for every American’s right to life.

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 03:57:15 PM »
BILLY. Thanks for that info. I'm pluggin Ron Paul on a couple other boards. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 03:13:48 PM »
On the second amendment!

RON PAUL’S PRO-SECOND AMENDMENT STANDSAs a congressman, Ron Paul has never once voted for any piece of legislation that would infringe on gun owners’ rights or weaken the Second Amendment.
The inalienable right to keep and bear arms is not only essential to a free society, but it is the guardian of every other right.
During his time in Congress, Ron Paul has worked tirelessly to restore the Second Amendment rights of all Americans by:
* Introducing legislation to repeal the “Brady Bill” and the so-called “Assault Weapons Ban.”
* Authoring legislation to end U.S. membership in the anti-gun United Nations to ensure American tax dollars are not used to fund global gun control schemes like the so-called “Small Arms Treaty.”
* Writing a bill that would allow pilots and specially trained law enforcement personnel to carry firearms in order to protect airline passengers and help prevent future 9/11-style attacks.
With our gun rights under constant attack from our own government and the anti-gun United Nations, as well as the threat of rising crime due to our country’s economic woes, Congressman Paul believes it has never been more important that our President be 100% committed to defending our God-given right to keep and bear arms.
In Congress, Ron Paul has stood as a champion for law-abiding gun owners, and he will continue protecting your Second Amendment rights as President.

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 11:14:13 PM »
  Ron Paul appears to be the front runner when you average all the polls. The news media is covering this up. They are trying to convince us he can't win. It is a lie. The media are pushing Mitt Romney and Rick Perry both behind Ron in the polls.

http://www.dailypaul.com/164265/zogby-poll-5-10-2011-ron-paul-beats-mitt-romney
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 03:30:42 AM »
I doubt you will find anything on Mr. Paul that is negatively true other than his pork in the past. He did what everyone else was doing in getting his district what they wanted. I don't agree with pork, and never have, but Ron Paul has NEVER voted against the Constitution, and Bill of Rights, but has ALWAYS voted in favor of both.
His stance on this debt ceiling may turn some off, and no doubt will, but rational folks will have to ask themselves, HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH? It is time to call a halt to the D.C. crap, and Paul has been saying this all along. Is everyone ready, truly ready, to pay the consequences for bad past voting habits? I have been for some time. Ron Paul has a hard "row to hoe" and the old "I ain't wastin my vote" crowd will as usually be his biggest, and most ignorant enemy.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Casull

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 05:40:51 AM »
the old "I ain't wastin my vote" crowd will as usually be his biggest, and most ignorant enemy.

No, Dee, clearly the ignorance lies with those that don't realize that his biggest enemy are the democrats (unless you want to ignore numbers).  His next biggest enemy are most of those in the center.  He scares them.  His smallest enemy are those on the right who though they like his beliefs, are not so gullible as to ignore reality.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 06:25:13 AM »

......................  His next biggest enemy are most of those in the center.  He scares them.  His smallest enemy are those on the right who though they like his beliefs, are not so gullible as to ignore reality.

It appears to me that by your own analysis you came to the same conclusion that I have. He will not get elected!

IMO If he looses the Primary, no damage done. If he wins the Primary he will loose the General with major damage done. Under that circumstance you just hope that the power shifts in the Senate the House doesn't change and they dig in their heels for another 4 years.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline teddy12b

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 06:45:58 AM »
Ron Paul has my vote and I use every oportunity I get to spread his name and message.  I believe he's the only hope we have left for the country.

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 08:21:28 AM »
I doubt you will find anything on Mr. Paul that is negatively true other than his pork in the past. He did what everyone else was doing in getting his district what they wanted. I don't agree with pork, and never have, but Ron Paul has NEVER voted against the Constitution, and Bill of Rights, but has ALWAYS voted in favor of both.
His stance on this debt ceiling may turn some off, and no doubt will, but rational folks will have to ask themselves, HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH? It is time to call a halt to the D.C. crap, and Paul has been saying this all along. Is everyone ready, truly ready, to pay the consequences for bad past voting habits? I have been for some time. Ron Paul has a hard "row to hoe" and the old "I ain't wastin my vote" crowd will as usually be his biggest, and most ignorant enemy.
I understand that the "lesser of two evils" debate is one you feel strongly about.  I also understand that other intelligent people feel differently.  Please keep that debate off of this thread.  Billy has been allowed this thread for a gathering place regarding information about Ron Paul.  It is not the appropriate place to have the recurring debate about how best to vote.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 08:27:38 AM »
I actually thought this thread was about promoting Ron Paul. I also thought I was promoting Ron Paul. If all it is about, is what you say duk. What is there to discuss? (no answer required) In any case, I will depart the thread forth with, and leave it to ya'll.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 09:30:31 AM »
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 10:12:57 AM »
Myself I am seeing Ron as the best candidate for president. To the naysayers will you vote for him if he wins the primary? I will, but I will not vote the candidate they have already anointed as their man. I think that Ron will get more votes as the libertarians as well as the republican party line voters will vote for him.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 07:29:36 PM »
Donation Done.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 05:03:55 PM »
Lets get it done, first we have to win the primary. Please feel free to post state by state primary dates so we can get out and vote for making a real change.

I'll start by posting how to donate, https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

Friday I will be making a donation. Lets get it done.

As obvious from many of my post's on the forum, I've been a Ron Paul supporter for years.
The state of Oregon will always be one of the Blue states. (Just too many Liberals) The majority of Registered Republicans I'm afraid will go along with the GOP's favorites.

Most of the polls reflects it. One of them list's Mitt Romney as 28% followed by the two ladies and Paul a distant fourth with 9%.As long as we keep electing NWO Liberal Republicans like Mitt Romney to represent us the country will lose no matter who wins the presidency.

One thing I will do is...........purchase some RP Yard signs and place them in heavy traffic areas.The so called main stream media won't promote Paul like they do the chosen ones, but we can!If I could afford it, I would plaster his name and picture from coast to coast and border to border.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 12:16:02 PM »
If there are still any doubters out there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Gfzgxh3ZQ&feature=related
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 05:03:58 PM »
If there are still any doubters out there:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Gfzgxh3ZQ&feature=related

Wow, the man definitely knows what he's talking about.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Gary G

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2011, 04:40:25 PM »
Ron Paul schools a suddenly respectful neocon on Fox news Sunday morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6b5fj0eR3sg
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 06:10:21 AM »
Here is a great Daily Show clip demonstrating why Ron Paul has 'no chance'... click link to view

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-15-2011/indecision-2012---corn-polled-edition---ron-paul---the-top-tier

Bottom line - the media is refusing to cover him. Pretty damning... they'd much rather give impression that he's a nutjob, and no respectable citizen would even consider him.

Want to really piss off the Establishment? Vote for Ron Paul (I will)

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Gary G

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2011, 08:32:32 AM »

Offline Gary G

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2011, 06:15:47 AM »

Offline Gary G

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2011, 04:59:02 PM »

Ron Paul's Plan to Restore America