Author Topic: The ditzy wits..or half-wits..  (Read 2375 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The ditzy wits..or half-wits..
« on: July 27, 2011, 06:41:39 PM »
  This knucklehead and Hanoi Jane ought to team up...they would make a great pair.
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-rMnIfuH0

Just think many people actually voted for this thing..at least enough to put her in congress.

Really, voting should require a mental "means testing".. ;) :D ;D .
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline subdjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The ditzy wits..or half-wits..
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 06:53:36 PM »
Good lord!  What was it Lenin, or was it Stalin,  called them?  "Useful fools?" "Useful idiots?"

I couldn't listen to all of it.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline powderman

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 04:42:16 AM »
Dang it IG, what a moron. I couldn't watch it all either. A dem ya reckon?? Sounds like a big pot stirrer. Where does she get the money to do all this traveling?? Causing trouble worldwide, peace activist?? She wants peace?? Convince satans disciples all over the world to quit murdering innocents on a daily basis. She's nothing but a pot stirring troublemaker. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 05:12:48 AM »
here in Ga. the crossover vote kicked her out of congress.  before she left congress she wanted to outlaw crossover voting.  communism at work.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 05:17:17 AM »
Bugeye;
  What kind of a district is it that would elect such a mental midget ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 05:45:27 AM »
Bugeye;
What's your beef with her....care to spell it out..??

..TM7
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Sure TM, I'll spell it out..in terms you can easily understand;
  This nincompoop is over in a hostile country..one that constructs IEDs used to kill our troops and one trhat finances the terrorism that kills people i Spain, France, Israel, the UK and thousands here in the us..she is condemning her own country.
  She says stupid things like "THEY killed JFK, THEY killed Martin Luther King and THEY killed Malcolm X"..  Just who is "THEY" ?
  The killers in each case have been found and prosecuted..bnut since she was ripping at the USA..it appears her warped mind is somehow blamingh the USA..DUH..
    This bubblebrain sucks up to every Muslim dictatorship in the mideast..same as Hanoi Jane did with our enemies years ago..

Here's myu BEEF with her..I'll let somebody who knows that enemy from a 'close-up-and-personal' stance..one who has more experience with that enemy than Cynthia Pinhead ever could.
     When you are done learning who and what our enemy is..stay tuned to learn about the SHEER STUPIDITY of the top-down "Rules of Engagement"..... from a C-in-C who never faced an enemy, has nobody from his family in combat, never wore a uniform (other than a Muslim one) and has a whole upper administration which has no military experience...   
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFS5sl_La_A

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 05:58:36 AM »
Bugeye;
black.  some have cut me down about complaining about blacks but they have taken over the county commision and the school board.  lost acreditation which caused a lot of whites to flee so their kids could get in college which drove the housing down so far that I would lose a huge amount if I sold.
they cannot govern because they are so full of hate for whites that they can't think straight.
I can't tell you how many businesses have closed because their customers now shop in the county south of us... we had to quit going to TGI fridays because of the noise they make and it's the same in many restaurants.  we've lost 3 good eating places in 2 years.
that about covers it.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 06:06:59 AM »
some have cut me down about complaining about blacks but they have taken over the county commision and the school board... they cannot govern because they are so full of hate for whites that they can't think straight.

Black people won some elections? Wow. Condolences. So far as how they govern... maybe they're just not real competent (I'm unfamiliar with particulars). What is the evidence that these elected officials hate white people? Have they complained that there are too many in the county?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 06:08:58 AM »
Bugeye;

About the same bunch that elected the guy who was worried an Island could tip over if the inhabitants all went to one side of the place. :o ::) .....................aww come on Jawa!
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 06:15:40 AM »
Bugeye;

About the same bunch that elected the guy who was worried an Island could tip over if the inhabitants all went to one side of the place. :o ::) .....................aww come on Jawa!
when he made that statement I laughed for two days.  my wife would mention it just to get me started.
in over 68 years, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 06:17:45 AM »
Bugeye;

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Scatter;
  You must be thinking about the honorable representative Johnson.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

... Last I heard, the Marines have been deployed,... and Guam is STILL right-side-up !! ;) ;D :P

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 06:25:21 AM »
some have cut me down about complaining about blacks but they have taken over the county commision and the school board... they cannot govern because they are so full of hate for whites that they can't think straight.

Black people won some elections? Wow. Condolences. So far as how they govern... maybe they're just not real competent (I'm unfamiliar with particulars). Have they said that they hate white people?
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Leave it to a leftie..to start shouting "RACIST".
  I for one have no problem with race..buit I do have a problem with STUPID..especially when it holds public office
       Somehow, I believe Bugeye would have no problem voting for someone of the intelligence and character of Col West, who is a dignified black man..who I would be glad to replace Obama with or vote for ahead of most of the present presidential contenders from the right (and semi-right).
  Rather than accuse of "racism"..Why don't you ask bugeye ?  :P

Here's another helping of Allen West.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu8dRfgNxGM
    I'll admit to being an Allen West proponent..primarily because he is more a man than virtually all on capitol hill..doesn't fall for 'political correctness'..and unlike political correctness advocates...is not "stuck on stupid"...

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 06:44:19 AM »
  Leave it to a leftie..to start shouting "RACIST".

Who shouted 'RACIST'? Will you name them, and provide the quote?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 06:58:59 AM »
Don't have to..others can read also..

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 07:02:44 AM »
IG, certain people are back on ignore because they have nothing constructive to say.
as you said, there are plenty of blacks who are well qualified to lead this country.  unfortunately, none of them live here.  the commision chairman is pretty good but the other 4 are scumbags.
I don't hate other races, I hate ghetto trash and WHITE trash.  my beautiful adopted daughter is Mexican. we couldn't adopt a white baby because of my age.  but was allowed to adopt a minority baby.  thank you Texas.   one time we tried to adopt two black sisters who we had as foster children but the agency (atlanta) said they wanted to place them with a black famly. why?
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 08:23:17 AM »

YEP, and we aren't allowed to name names. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 08:29:42 AM »
IG, certain people are back on ignore because they have nothing constructive to say.
as you said, there are plenty of blacks who are well qualified to lead this country.  unfortunately, none of them live here.  the commision chairman is pretty good but the other 4 are scumbags.
I don't hate other races, I hate ghetto trash and WHITE trash.  my beautiful adopted daughter is Mexican. we couldn't adopt a white baby because of my age.  but was allowed to adopt a minority baby.  thank you Texas.   one time we tried to adopt two black sisters who we had as foster children but the agency (atlanta) said they wanted to place them with a black famly. why?
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  Bugeye;
      Libbies are very quick to scream or at least imply, "racism". They so quickly confuse a person's desire to have things done right, honestly and within the law..with "racism".  The current immigration debate is a prime example...are they legal.. or illegal..makes a difference. 
     They don't have to know the facts as you have stated them.  After all..how often is it that silly old "facts" mean anything to a leftist ?

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2011, 08:34:01 AM »
you're welcome to name me for anything I've actually written, Powderman - I'm a strong advocate of being held accountable for what one writes. I do it all the time.

Back to the thread subject... Cynthia McKinney is always easy entertainment.   But I listened to the vid... what exactly did McKinney say, that should upset a regular American, let alone a right-wingnut?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 08:35:38 AM »
IG, good point.  as for Col West, he's been on the news lately and is smarter than the majority.
and there should not be any hyphenated americans.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 08:35:57 AM »

YEP, and we aren't allowed to name names. POWDERMAN.
you're welcome to name me for anything I've actually written, Powderman - I'm a strong advocate of accountability.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  So, hold Cynthia Pinhead to account for her "hanoi Jane" style treason...

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2011, 08:43:41 AM »
you're welcome to name me for anything I've actually written, Powderman - I'm a strong advocate of accountability.

I didn't write what she said.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2011, 08:50:57 AM »

I didn't write what she said.
  GOOD... So don't belabor us with remarks of what anyone in the public arena has said..  Don't complain about what any  politician, preacher, comic or TV personality may have said.. ;)   ;D

BTW: Have you picked your torture line yet ?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2011, 08:55:04 AM »
IG, concerning immigration, my daughters best friend is illegal and she's also like a member of the family.  she's here through no fault of her own as she was a toddler when brought here. 
would I vote for blanket amnesty?  NO.  but if she's ever caught I'll try everything I can to keep her here legally.  it will probably be a losing battle though.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 04:53:07 AM »
you're welcome to name me for anything I've actually written, Powderman - I'm a strong advocate of being held accountable for what one writes. I do it all the time.

Back to the thread subject... Cynthia McKinney is always easy entertainment.   But I listened to the vid... what exactly did McKinney say, that should upset a regular American, let alone a right-wingnut?

I don't know...that's why I asked IG what was specifically upsetting....and I got the usual whiteroom speil aimed at the moslem scourge and pro-war...as if we've already been tricked into attacking Iran...

..TM7
    Sure; perhaps we will next hear Cynthia repeat;

" I pledge allegiance to Iran..against the United States of America..."

If that doesn't bother you..very little will..

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 04:57:17 AM »
Sure; perhaps we will next hear Cynthia repeat;  " I pledge allegiance to Iran..against the United States of America..."  If that doesn't bother you..very little will..
Well, McKinney didn't say that in the video you linked; I listened to it. Was there something she actually said in the video that you object to?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 05:04:20 AM »
TM;
  Cynthia spent some time trying to condemn the US in general..even though she didn't explain who exactly was the "THEY"..who killed JFK, MLK and "X" was...

Also, when she spoke about the "WE" who almost 'won' in the 60s and 70s..she failed to elaborate who the "WE" was.  If she was talking perchance, about the anarchists, communists and nihilists  who ran raging in our streets at that time, it is a blessing that they didn't 'win'..  Otherwise, the US would have much in common with the Somalia today !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 07:38:32 AM »
TM;
  Cynthia spent some time trying to condemn the US in general..even though she didn't explain who exactly was the "THEY"..who killed JFK, MLK and "X" was...

Also, when she spoke about the "WE" who almost 'won' in the 60s and 70s..she failed to elaborate who the "WE" was.  If she was talking perchance, about the anarchists, communists and nihilists  who ran raging in our streets at that time, it is a blessing that they didn't 'win'..  Otherwise, the US would have much in common with the Somalia today !
Don't think she had a venue to detail that stuff,,,maybe just her political faction...you'll have to ask her. What you don't like about her a la Breivik,,,is that she wants to support beatup Palestinians and get isreal to behave civilly and butt out of our internal affairs.  See her comments on Congressional treason .

...TM7
  But she did say it !  She said "THEY" killed those people..so who are "THEY"..aliens from space..maybe the chupicabra.. ;D :P
  Then TM says of the anarchists rioting in the streets;
    " ...I believe 'WE' is referring to opressed and cajoled citizens"
  Sorry TM;  That won't get it, those those destructive animals were NOT "oppressed", they were allowed just as much peaceful discourse as any of us..but they wanted RIOT.. they were for the most part, drugged up, spaced out..spoiled brats..many of whom were attending school on OUR dime..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2011, 06:02:25 PM »
TM...
   "Fairer Shake", my hind foot ! Where were you in the late 60s and early 70s ?  Were you in the United States at the time ?  Did you not see our cities go up in smoke.. one after another ?  LA, Baltimore, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit and even our nation's capital. I saw it... if you didn't.  Many times it was the pampered, know-nothing-yet college students..some of them perhaps thought twice after a slight setback at Kent State.. Colloege brats didn't like the war..so they rioted..not that any of them were serving..
     Yes, those rioters were not much more than destructive animals.  They tore cities apart, smashed store windows and looted the stores so badly, they looked like they were hit with a hurricane.  News reporters shot footage of these same rioters..running down the street with stolen property of all kinds..TVs, stereos, cameras, all kinds of clothing..even couches, refrigerators and ranges.  Just what does thievry have to do with getting a "fairer shake", equality and justice.  Some of those rioter in their madness..burned their OWN neighborhoods down !!
  Here's a reminder for your apparently fading memory:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0lyYj2MPg8
  Notice, the president and civil rights leaders condemned the actions you have apparently praised as getting a "fairer shake".
  Yes, you can see the broken store windows and looter walking home with their arms filled with all kinds of "fairer shakes"..
  Below an "after" picture, taken in Detroit in 1967..something to be proud of...

Offline eye shot

• A Real Regular
    • Mike's Obituary
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2011, 08:07:58 PM »
When I hear things like this I think Free shake not fairer shake.
RIP Mike. Died on July 14th, around 2am, with his family at his side, he went peacefully to be with god.

http://www.sent-trib.com/obituaries/michael-l-schulte

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2011, 02:44:45 AM »
certain groups still like a good crisis so they can do some "window" shopping.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye