Author Topic: Cannons on TV  (Read 337 times)

Offline no guns here

• Trade Count: (1)
Cannons on TV
« on: July 28, 2011, 09:36:40 AM »
Saw a show last night, I think it was called "Deadliest Warrior".  It pitted Napoleonic weapons against American revolution weapons.  Had an full sized 8 pd Napolean against an American 6 pd.  Looked like they were firing full charges and solid shot against targets from 200yds.  Dummies and a building were blown apart and the hillside behind was plowed by shot.  Was pretty durn cool... did anyone else catch that episode

NGH
"I feared for my life!"

Offline Artilleryman

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Cannons on TV
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 09:43:35 AM »
Wish I had.
Norm Gibson, 1st SC Vol., ACWSA

Offline subdjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Cannons on TV
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 11:05:27 AM »
You can catch it here:  http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/ofkw93/deadliest-warrior-george-washington-vs-napoleon-bonaparte-season-3-ep-301

Good stuff starts at about the 8 minute mark.

(Each full episode of "Deadliest Warrior" is posted on Spike.com 3 days after its premiere for one full week. Episodes are then posted again 30 days after the original premiere for you to watch indefinitely.
Please be aware that selected full episodes and clips are only available for viewing on our site by users located within the United States and Canada. )

So, it will be available for a few more days.  Then again after about August 25.

"Scatter shot?"  Rocks, nails, anything they could find? 
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.