Author Topic: I don't want to be an "I told you so"...but I did..  (Read 552 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
I don't want to be an "I told you so"...but I did..
« on: July 30, 2011, 07:58:16 AM »
 While B hussein and the loonie left were all cheering on the revolting mobs in Egypt..who were using such terms as "freedom", which they obviously do not understand; Myself and many, many others were saying, "be careful what you wish for..you may just get it"!  Somehow, we could see the stage being set for a radical takeover by Islamists.
  Still it seems, the 'leftie legions' didn't "get it"!  I do have the perception that "O"..a had better inteligence operation than that.  Could he see what was happening ?  Wasn't much to ask, many of us could see this coming ..without all the intel which a prez is privy to.
     He claims he's a Christian... and not a Muslim..
  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=55a_1310268944
       and...
  http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/29/tension-rises-as-islamists-dominate-tahrir-square/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: I don't want to be an "I told you so"...but I did..
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 08:07:53 AM »
   Many others are able to see the middle east Islamist takeover which is iminent..... can't the prez, with the Secret Service and the CIA at his disposal see what many of us already see ?  Or is that his design..to spend our already challenged budget to help install the radical Islamists in power throughout the middle east AND Africa ?
      http://www.thetrumpet.com/print.php?q=8230.6894.0.0

Then again, I guess that is ONE of the "Dreams From his Father"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 10:09:24 AM »
It'll be the same in Lybia.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline jimster

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 10:30:35 AM »
Wouldn't be the first time we armed and fought with radical religious nuts.  Nothing much changes, even with history to look back on, idiots in Washington can't get anything right.

Offline Casull

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 11:32:18 AM »
Wouldn't be the first time we armed and fought with radical religious nuts.

No, but it would be the first time we did it without any apparent benefit to us.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline subdjoe

Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 12:14:21 PM »
I met some Christian folks down in Texas in May whp fled Egypt because the muslims who took over Marked them for death. THey even had a 2 year old who had a cross tatooed on him to mark him for death.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 12:42:56 PM »
I paid attention.  my wife and I have discussed this many times.  I can see things getting a lot worse for us as more countries become like iran.  do you suppose that imam obama wants to be their new messiah?
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 12:53:37 PM »
I paid attention.  my wife and I have discussed this many times.  I can see things getting a lot worse for us as more countries become like iran.  do you suppose that imam obama wants to be their new messiah?
   Bugeye..looks like you've been reading Biblical prophesy... ;) ;D :'(

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 01:27:41 PM »
IG, yes I have. I've studied revelations quite a bit and a lot of those things have already happened.
however,  that antichrist hasn't showed up yet, unless I'm missing something.  you could make the case that it is obama.  he's showed us that he is evil enough.
when he mounted the podium to talk about the fort Hood massacre and gave a shoutout to his buddies, it was like he was in a celebratory state of mind.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye