Author Topic: The anti-American tea party  (Read 3759 times)

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
The anti-American tea party
« on: August 02, 2011, 03:24:25 PM »

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: The anti-American tea party
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 03:29:39 PM »
nytimes,   hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
they're real objective.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 03:30:48 PM »
It was written by the NY Times.
The Old Grey lady is no longer a News paper.
They are the ones that see the Tea Party in that light and are trying to sway opinion rather than report news.
The NY Times is the Propaganda wing of the liberals in the Democrat party.

Offline mirage1988

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 03:30:57 PM »
Waging jihad on the american people? seriously junior you need your medications adjusted if you believe that garbage!

Offline Shu

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 03:32:16 PM »
Yawn.

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 03:36:10 PM »
Waging jihad on the american people? seriously junior you need your medications adjusted if you believe that garbage!
I can see how the liberals think it is a Jihad.  Government is their god and they see any attacks on the power as a a war on their belief system.  The Tea Party sees the massive expanse of the government needs to be curtailed.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 04:10:15 PM »
The guy's a walking talking point!  ::) 
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 04:59:29 PM »
  The Tea Party is for lower taxes, smaller government, maximum individual freedom and abiding by the constitution..
   Folks who are against these principles..probably don't agree with the Tea Party..but I doubt it is the majority..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 04:20:51 AM »
Another baloney delivery from Oscar Meyer.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Casull

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 04:37:20 AM »
I would take a shot at junior, but come on, it's just getting tooooo easy.   ;D
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline momsworry

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 04:42:10 AM »
Does anyone believe that there would recently be any discussion on spending/debt/deficit if the tea party had not made gains in the last election and Pelosi was still in charge of the House? 
It it hurts when you do that then don't do that.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 04:49:50 AM »
Does anyone believe that there would recently be any discussion on spending/debt/deficit if the tea party had not made gains in the last election and Pelosi was still in charge of the House?
they would have raised the ceiling and we would have been totally in the dark.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 05:15:01 AM »
  Soros. Obama & C0.  are right on track in their efforts to break the US economy:
   http://www.boston.com/Boston/businessupdates/2011/08/stocks-fall-again-economic-worries/vTJ2kwtNymMAmV1lurbBCO/index.html

Now we will have a new "gang of 6" who will be appointed by the leftists and a RINO (McConnel)..and who will not.... as usual,.. make any decisions.  Problem here is, when they cannot come to a decision..they will "trigger" an automatic taking of $700 billion from our defense, followed by the axe going to other worthwhile programs.
  ACORN, ACLU, Nat Endowment for the arts. planned parenthood, global warming 'studies' and other useless and destructive programs will still be financed.
  The reduction in defense spending will cut back most in military personnel's pay, retirement and bennies, plus cancelling any new weapons systems or procurement of hardware.  Yes, Soros, Obama & Co...just pulled off a big coup!
   Heaven help the USA !

Meanwhile; as we go more and more in hock to China..China is increasing their military might..much of it bought with our dollars...    http://wuxinghongqi.blogspot.com/2010/06/overbearing-chinas-320000-tons.html

See below, new Chinese super-carrier on drawing board..weighs 320,000 tons..more than twice as big as our biggest.  Catamaran style... will service subs and smaller ships between hulls...good for concealing submarine movements..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 05:48:12 AM »
But she punted during her time as leader and passed it on.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2011, 06:05:14 AM »
JR42, not sure what your on, but, it can't be legal!!Anybody that has that lack of mental capacity either had a lobotomy, or is taking some serious drugs. gypsyman
No drugs but plain ol' heart & diabetis meds and an occasional adult beverage.  Question for all you ultra right wingers: if 95% of all Americans don't agree with you and you call them crazy or say they lack "mental capacity," what does that make you?  Don't crazy people think everyone is crazy but them?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 06:11:16 AM »
JR42, not sure what your on, but, it can't be legal!!Anybody that has that lack of mental capacity either had a lobotomy, or is taking some serious drugs. gypsyman
No drugs but plain ol' heart & diabetis meds and an occasional adult beverage.  Question for all you ultra right wingers: if 95% of all Americans don't agree with you and you call them crazy or say they lack "mental capacity," what does that make you?  Don't crazy people think everyone is crazy but them?
where do you come up with these figures?  the same place where you got that GWB had killed 100,000 people?  try posting something that makes sense.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 06:29:22 AM »
You flipped that.  95% of all liberals are the ones that make fun of people that do not agree with them.  Teabagger was a a term coined by Bill Clinton.  Liberals are the first to say they have the right to free speach but are the first to shout you down for not agreeing with them.  They make fun anyone especally someone who has left the plantation and speaks out against their machine.  The right to free speach means you can say what you want.  It does not mean we have to listen to it.  Especally when the liberals are spouting things that go against Science, Physics, Economics, and the Constitution.
And yes when you go aginst Physics, Science, Economics, and the Constitution and say black is white, I am going to express my first amendment rights and say you are crazy or do not have the mental capacity to understand basic concepts of Supply and demand, Gravity, the scientific methode of discovery and the complex concept that the Constitution applies to all and means what it says, that it is not a living document that changes to say what you want it to in order to steal property, liberty, or allow the guilty to go free.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2011, 06:30:16 AM »
where do you come up with these figures?  the same place where you got that GWB had killed 100,000 people?  try posting something that makes sense.
  Yes Junior;
  I don't know where you get your figures but they sure don't agree with Rasmussen (highest rated pollster).
   http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/august_2011/just_22_approve_of_debt_ceiling_deal_most_doubt_it_will_cut_spending

The only ones who figure there is any good in this recently passed bill..are the leftists..  The 'independants' who will likely rule the next  election...are 4 to 1 against theis recently passed "fool's deal"..

Now, our only challenge here is to figure out who is more likely to be accurate...Junior or Rasmussen..

Look for the Tea Party to grow greatly..some officially, plus many simply in agreement & support.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2011, 09:57:15 AM »
Do I detect a faint aroma of personal attacks in some of the posts? :-\
Nahhh, they just can't face facts, and it gets them confused.  It's called cognitive dissonance in case you want to look it up.  It's like when a fellow thinks elderly Americans should get their Social Security cut so Big Oil won't have to pay USA income taxes, and he is faced with the fact that most all Americans don't agree with him.  The dissonance might even give him a headache.  So he keeps on believing almost everybody agrees with him.  It's actually sad, really.

Offline Casull

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2011, 10:13:52 AM »
junior, you ought to do stand up.  You crack me up.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2011, 10:19:27 AM »
I just love the Tea Party !
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2011, 10:53:16 AM »
Do I detect a faint aroma of personal attacks in some of the posts? :-\
Nahhh, they just can't face facts, and it gets them confused.  It's called cognitive dissonance in case you want to look it up.  It's like when a fellow thinks elderly Americans should get their Social Security cut so Big Oil won't have to pay USA income taxes, and he is faced with the fact that most all Americans don't agree with him.  The dissonance might even give him a headache.  So he keeps on believing almost everybody agrees with him.  It's actually sad, really.
  Junior;
  You speak of "facts" and in your opening post you start with a NY Times 'opinion piece'..  we know before even looking, what way any NY Times opinion piece is going to spin their story.  In my reply I gave you as close to facts as one can get in testing the pulse of the people..  Rasmussen is probably the best at what he does.
   You speak abouit elderly Americans having their social security cut.  Is your memory that short ?   Almost 2 years ago Obama, Pelosi, Reid & Co  sent SS recipients each an unrequested check for $250...then they were told..." By the way, there will be cost-of-living -adjustmenty for 2 years..  Your Dim-o-crats have already ripped off social security recipients !
      We also hear Dim-o-crats lamenting that conservatives want to "cut Medicare".  Perhaps you are having a 'selective memory' attack again..   Obama has already taken $500 billion from the medicare fund !!!
    http://www.goodporkbadpork.com/2011/06/mitt-romney-obamacare-takes-500-billion-out-of-medicare-and-funds-obamacare/

He cuts Social Security but niot welfare, WIC or food stamps..he takes money from Medicare but not medicaid..
      Easiest way to predict what Obama will do is to ask the question.."will this inconvenience welfare queens" ?   He doesn't mind hurting the working or the honestly retired people...but takes good care of the spongers..

Offline jimster

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2011, 11:55:28 AM »
I have to chuckle.
I say let Junior vote himself right out of his house, that's exactly what has been happening over the past several years.
I really don't know why a very small handful of people (Tea Party) gets Junior so worked up...he has had everything he voted for since 2006,  gee wizz, it didn't work out so well.. ;D   His party has been writing the legislation and getting it signed into law for the past 5-6 years...and he complains when things take a dive...well Junior, republicans were not in your way at all, nor was there any Tea Party. You actually helped create them by crashing our country a bit too fast.  It's funny listening to the people that got everything they wanted complain now.
Junior...maybe we should ask...what more do you want? Obviously your using your own rope to hang yourself with, how much more can we give you.  ::)   

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 01:02:37 PM »
Hey, ironglow, your poll was about how many people believe the new debt ceiling will cut spending.  It wasn't at all about how many people want the tea party to take over the USA.  In case you wonder, I suspect it's maybe 1%.
Hey, mcwoodduck, since you seem to have an MBA and know all about supply and demand, please explain to the rest of us how an American oil producer paying a little income tax on his American crude oil production will have anything whatsoever to do with what a gasoline refinery pays for crude oil on the world market. 
Since Big Oil's tax loophole is a 15% "depletion allowance" perhaps you can also explain why coal miners, gold miners, lead miners, fishermen, gravel pit operators, etc., etc., don't get a 15% depletion allowance since they for sure deplete their resources. 

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2011, 01:36:44 PM »
I will keep it liberal simple.
Supply of the oil and the ability of the refinery to turn the crude into usable products of Fuels and petro chemicals.  The rules and regulations that limit the production facilities limit the supply of the finished product.  These same rules forbid additional production facilities from being built creating a shortage and higher prices.
The world oil price is set by a cartel that exploits the inability of US oil companies from tapping into the vast resources here and set the price high.  When the US companies were able to go get oil here the cartel set a price so low that it was not worth the labor cost to pump their own oil and purchased it from the OPEC cartel.  Once the envormental people made it impossible to restart drilling and pumping new supplies as well as new technoligy that allows obtaining oil from what was a played out well.
Once there was not longer the added supply they raised the price.  if you were a farmer and produced tomatoes and all the other American supply dried up and we were buying them from Mexico at $2 a peice, if you could sell them for $1 would you?  Would your share holders allow you to leave that much profit?  Heck CITGO (communist owned) does not sell the fuel for costs plus taxes as a true communist would.  why are you not upset that Citgo is charging so much and including... A PROFIT.  The whole thing Communists say is the root of all evil.
As for taxes.  Gas is an odd product as it is taxed in addition to normal taxes.  There are, federal, state, and  some local taxes added to the price of a gallon of fuel.  While there may have been 3 Billion in gas sales and you see that the US oil companies only paid a fraction of what you think they should.  They are taxed on Profits, not on sales.  Subtract the 43% of the sales as taxes post distribution.  It is the job of a CEO to minimize costs and taxes are costs.  Using the tax code to your advantage is good business.  If it is legal to pay no taxes, and they found ways in the tax code to do it, good for them.  General Electric paid no taxes last year on 4 Billion on Profits and they were a main supporter of Obama.  I am not sure why all mining companies are not treated equal.  I have been saying we need to get rid of the current tax code and go flat rate.  0% on all income to 4X the poverty level (based on dependants, and 5% on the next 100,000 and 10% on everything above that.  For coperations a Flat 8% on all profits.  Lowering the tax burden and the rules and regulations will lower costs, lowering prices increasing demand and increasing production and employment increasing the tax base, increasing total tax dollars.  After all would you like a budget of 40% of one hundred thousand or 8% of a Million? The lower taxes allows for growth of the economy.  Tax cuts are not and never have been a 0 sum gain.  the added income in dollar volume will allow for stupid spending like on poverty (so far since we have been spending to get rid of poverty it has expanded) and on education, again quality has gone down.
But Sorry I see things as they are and not through the rose colored fanticy glasses of a liberal that does not understand every action has an equal and oppisite reaction. 

Offline jimster

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2011, 04:00:40 PM »
Seems like everyone here is arguing with just one guy who has been proven wrong on everything he has ever posted, with facts. Why bother?
Seems like a month or so ago we were being told by the same guy the the economy is better...now tonight every news station I tune into says it's getting worse, including the presidents own advisers, and wall street is once again getting ready for some more harsh news later this week, the numbers are getting much worse.  Even Obama just made a comment on how bad it is on the news, but these people can't even hear him anymore, and they voted for him... :o  they don't hear anything after their minds are made up.  This post was about the Tea Party by the NY-Times, it's just an article written by an idiot and not a big deal.  If six Tea Party people in congress can shake up the entire left wing media, an inexperienced president, and an entire political party or two...it just means they are all weak and worthless and have failed miserably, and they know it.  Don't expect any of them to admit it.  About 100 more Tea Party people in congress would be fun, nothing as entertaining as watching the "all inclusive party that cares" all get real mean and nasty....it's a hoot.  These left wingers don't even realize..."they wrote it"...they have no idea what is going on.  They don't even know they have been at the helm and still are...you can't debate people like that.

"The fact that we're here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. Leadership means 'The buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit."
Obama....2006....

Offline powderman

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2011, 04:09:07 PM »
This is how most Americans see the tea party. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/02/opinion/the-tea-partys-war-on-america.html?emc=eta1

junior. Wrong as always, real AMERICANS don't, just dems and liberals. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Shu

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 02:51:59 AM »
McWooduck +1 and thank you for the explanation. I honestly found it enlightening.

OP- Yawn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2011, 06:20:30 AM »
AQfter the long, contorted diatribe by TM..here's the truth about the Tea Party.
  The Tea Party has some major identifying demands;
  1) Lower taxes
  2) Less stupid spending
  3) Smaller government
  4) Less economy crippling government  regulations
  5) Politicians should heed the U S Constitution

Junior..show us where that is un-American ! 
   I sure would like to hear what your description of being all-American would be..   Since you back everything the loser-in-chief does; I suppose your idea of all-American may include the following;
   1) Tax those who work, nearly out if existence
   2) Give that tax money to those who won't work
  3) Pad government payrolls with useless parasites
  4) Add useless regulations atop the people and their businesses
  5) Claim the U S Constitution is a "living/breathing document..so you can cut, abridge, ignore and change it whenever your whim or desires call for it..

Offline powderman

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2011, 06:57:50 AM »
IRONGLOW. Good post Sir.  ;D ;D
tm. Is there anything  about MY country that you like?? POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm