Author Topic: george bush  (Read 3557 times)

Offline ratdog

• Trade Count: (1)
george bush
« on: August 06, 2011, 08:23:35 PM »
 >:( i just seen on the tube that the price of gas doubled when george was elected and every time we had some time of desaster gas prices went up like  katrina.i must sleep too much.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: george bush
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 04:16:53 AM »
What's your point?
Swingem

Offline Conan The Librarian

• McDonalds. Blecch!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 04:23:50 AM »
I guess it depends on how you interpret your news. It did go up with a temporary spike in summer of 2008 under Bush. It was pretty clear then that something important had changed, but the prices did go back down. Today, gas prices are twice what they were on election day 2008, when Obama was elected. That's a fact too.

Another thing you hear in the news, as repeated endlessly by Obama, is that the economy was losing 700k jobs per month under Bush. Fair enough. For about three months that was true. Since then, meaning since Obama took office, the economy has been losing about 800k jobs every other month for about three years. Which is worse?

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 04:26:55 AM »
  Conan I have to say both are pretty bad.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 04:42:15 AM »
  Personally I am sick of politicians that seem to say don't vote for that other guy, because he is worse than me. I want politicians that have ideas, believe in the constitution and fight for the American people not the corporations that are more interested in profits than the good of our country. So far they all seem to end in the name Paul. We need a lot more like them!!!!!
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 05:07:23 AM »
  Personally I am sick of politicians that seem to say don't vote for that other guy, because he is worse than me. I want politicians that have ideas, believe in the constitution and fight for the American people not the corporations that are more interested in profits than the good of our country. So far they all seem to end in the name Paul. We need a lot more like them!!!!!

"You got that right"

Unfortunately, greed and power is what drives most of these scumbags that run for political office.
They are simply front men for the elitist's that run things from the shadows.

I don't think G.W. Bush and Barack Obama between them could muster enough Grey matter to assemble a working brain.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline andy1300

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 05:23:02 AM »
Oh give me a break, Obama is twice as smart as Bush is, Obama worked to get where he is today.
Not a hand it to me, because of who my daddy is man.
The less religion we have in our government, the better *

Offline coldmold

• Avid Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 06:10:57 AM »
The only thing Obummer did to get where is at is kiss George Soro's backside.

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 06:12:23 AM »

I don't think G.W. Bush and Barack Obama between them could muster enough Grey matter to assemble a working brain.

Did you see the scar on Obama's head?  I wonder if the Bushes have them too!  Could be a lot of missing grey matter.

Offline andy1300

• Avid Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 06:28:26 AM »
Bush jr can,t even ride a bike cycle without falling down , twice !
The less religion we have in our government, the better *

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 08:30:05 AM »
The only thing Obummer did to get where is at is kiss George Soro's backside.

YEP, and all his muslim brothers. Gas was $1.83 per gal the day the obamination took office. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 08:37:07 AM »
George Bush did plenty wrong as Chief Executive, but he's no longer in office nor is he elligable for re-hire.  The current Chief Exec is the guy we need to put out of work now.  Him and every jackass on either side of the isle in both houses of Congress.  They all brought us where we are and none of them deserves their positions.  Fire them all.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 09:25:17 AM »
IMO,,,Bush Jr, and his handler Dick Cheney....have a whole lot to answer for....

..TM7
Agree 100% but I'd add Rumsfeld to the answer list.  They wouldn't like it if they knew what future history books will say about them.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 04:39:55 PM »
The way things are going to crap now, folks won't be able to read about the better times.  :D
I am not a Bush/Cheeny fan, but how stupid is this to be dweeling on them when the present so called "leader" with Polosi/Reed is taking us down at warp speed. No need to say wake up, but wow!! ::)  Let's fuss about TR too I guess. Or we can look at the now & see if it's possible to get past this & get responsible ADULT/ACCOUNTABLE people in power, the type that can claim reponsibilities for their actions & not be like spoiled punks and not blame the weather
& everything but themselves. It is Sad that they have little sheeple/robots following them around & saying the same stupidity.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2011, 03:58:08 AM »
2 and a half years into a presidents term, and some are still blaming the old president. Not sure what some of you are taking/smoking, but I need some of that. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2011, 05:02:56 AM »

Does landing a fighter on the flight deck of a carrier count ? Or throwing a baseball like a man count ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 05:03:51 AM »
Oh give me a break, Obama is twice as smart as Bush is, Obama worked to get where he is today.
Not a hand it to me, because of who my daddy is man.

Book sense or horse sense Bush wins hands down

Offline magooch

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 06:00:55 AM »
Maybe George Bush didn't make everyone happy, but I'd take him any day, any time, anywhere, over the disgraceful lying piece of crap that sits in the White House these days.  I'd also be extremely proud to stand with Dick Cheney who has more integrity in his little finger than anyone in the current corp of jerkoffs who surround and are working with the obamanation to bring this country down.

Swingem

Offline ratdog

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 06:49:53 AM »
machgooch do a little research all the oil people in office are crooks.the word brain washed is the word. ???

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 06:54:26 AM »
If all of Bush's so called OIL people made the fuel prices go up, then WHY is the jerk in the whitehouse no making them go down?  There is such a thing as free market capitalism.  Remember the dems took over both houses of congress in 2006 and that is when everything started to get messed up economically, not in Bush's first 6 years.  Look at the facts. 

Offline jimster

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 07:14:21 AM »
If all of Bush's so called OIL people made the fuel prices go up, then WHY is the jerk in the whitehouse no making them go down?  There is such a thing as free market capitalism.  Remember the Dem's took over both houses of congress in 2006 and that is when everything started to get messed up economically, not in Bush's first 6 years.  Look at the facts. 

Yep...Dem's wrote everything they wanted in 2006, put it on Bush's desk...Dem's were in control.  Shortly after that Obama signed everything the Dem's put on his desk. As weak and worthless and the Republicans are...I don't see them as being the problem since 2006. 

Oh give me a break, Obama is twice as smart as Bush is, Obama worked to get where he is today. Not a hand it to me, because of who my daddy is man.

Actually Obama is not smart at all...he can't do math...and without any math skills you can't do a budget. You also need to know where money comes from...he doesn't know that.
Foreign policies...what foreign policies??  Actually we are all smarter than Obama...I don't have a problem with saying that, because it's true...I have skills he does not have. I have a budget at home.

Since we are talking about who is smarter, Bush or Obama..I'd have to say Obama is not smart enough to fly a plane...so Bush has him beat there too... ;D   

Actually...most all of us here are smarter than Obama...he lacks very basic skills, never had a job, and we paid for his education as well...he was smart enough to let tax payers pay his way most all his life...I'll give him that.  But no smarter than your average entitlement minded person that has no idea where money comes from and won't work.  I would not hire him to do anything for me in the private sector...he doesn't have what it takes to get a regular job. That should tell you something.

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 08:03:55 AM »
Bush has a Masters degree in Business Administration from Harvard.  He is the ONLY president to have a masters degree.  Granted Harvard or other Ivy League schools are where most of the economists, treasury secretarys, and Federal Reserve Chairmen came from doesn't say much for their theories.  The Bush administration warned congress (after the Dems took over in 2006) six times there was going to be a housing bubble, but it fell on deaf ears.  He wanted to reign in the loans.  Bush said in an interview about a year ago, that he was against the bailouts, but everyone on both sides told him they were needed. 

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 08:45:13 AM »
Why is it when stupid and lazy people see hard workers make a profit they assume they cheated ?  :o
 But then when successful people see stupid lazy people they see leaches  ;D  Wonder who wins in the end ? :(

Offline powderman

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 09:06:05 AM »
Maybe George Bush didn't make everyone happy, but I'd take him any day, any time, anywhere, over the disgraceful lying piece of crap that sits in the White House these days.  I'd also be extremely proud to stand with Dick Cheney who has more integrity in his little finger than anyone in the current corp of jerkoffs who surround and are working with the obamanation to bring this country down.

YEP. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline jimster

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2011, 10:51:04 AM »
Bush has a Masters degree in Business Administration from Harvard.  He is the ONLY president to have a masters degree.  Granted Harvard or other Ivy League schools are where most of the economists, treasury secretarys, and Federal Reserve Chairmen came from doesn't say much for their theories.  The Bush administration warned congress (after the Dems took over in 2006) six times there was going to be a housing bubble, but it fell on deaf ears.  He wanted to reign in the loans.  Bush said in an interview about a year ago, that he was against the bailouts, but everyone on both sides told him they were needed.

Bush also went to Yale...So I guess whoever posted that Obama was twice as smart than Bush isn't to bright either? 
Obama is also the first president to get us downgraded credit far as I know...we didn't even get that in the great depression.. :o
My wife just asked me if I heard Obama's latest speech...I said no, but let me guess, he's blaming everyone but himself..she said yep, I didn't miss nothin'.
Bush was a disapointment to me signing all the congressional spending and other thngs...but Obama has taken all that to a new level.  I doubt anyone could sign away as much of our wealth as Obama did in such a short time...with Dems controlling everything I would imagine they could bring down the universe in short order.   Dems will still vote party and for Obama even knowing there are not enough life rafts while the ship goes down...guess that makes them the dumbest of all. 

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 10:56:33 AM »
Jimster , Posting  about Obama being twice as smart as  Bush , consider the source an Obama supporter . Bright  ;D  you are such a kidder ! ::)
Still ROFLMAO !

The real problem is Congress gave him the check book ,

Offline jimster

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 11:16:00 AM »
Yes Shootall...the problem is congress for sure.  People will keep their congress and look for a savior instead...doesn't make much sense to me either.   

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2011, 11:25:29 AM »
The President is a sacrifice every 4-8 years while congress goes on like clock work. Either party makes little difference , well until the tea party spoilers got involved. Its an all out war to discredit them and their canidates .
The good old boys club must really be shaking , hope so .

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2011, 11:49:44 AM »
                    "bicycle"  if you have any more trouble with your spelling, just ask and I'll help you.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2011, 12:02:25 PM »
  Bush doubled the country's debt and Obama said, “yes we can”. And doubled it too.