Author Topic: george bush  (Read 3540 times)

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: george bush
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2011, 12:47:55 PM »
It's hard to compare presidents without looking at what was on the plate.  Bush inherited a nasty recession and undertook what was called a Growth Agenda.  Incredibly, some democrats scoffed, but it worked.  I think 9-11 rattled Bush and he made some terrible decisions, but then, what would President Gore have done?

Obama also inherited a bad economy, but his ideas might be called an Anti-growth Agenda, and his foreign policy choices seem strange and even incoherent.  Bottom line, he did more damage in his first eight months than Bush did in eight years - a remarkable accomplishment.

Offline Casull

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2011, 03:01:04 PM »
It's hard to compare presidents without looking at what was on the plate.  Bush
inherited a nasty recession and undertook what was called a Growth Agenda. 
Incredibly, some democrats scoffed, but it worked.  I think 9-11 rattled Bush
and he made some terrible decisions, but then, what would President Gore have
done?

Obama also inherited a bad economy, but his ideas might be
called an Anti-growth Agenda, and his foreign policy choices seem strange and
even incoherent.  Bottom line, he did more damage in his first eight months than
Bush did in eight years - a remarkable accomplishment.

Pretty accurate portrayal.  +1
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline highwayman

• Contributor
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 03:10:25 PM »
we all heard that bush and the rep. drove the car into the ditch. when are we going to hear about obama and the blank checks he wanted? :)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 03:52:41 PM »
Oh give me a break, Obama is twice as smart as Bush is, Obama worked to get where he is today.
Not a hand it to me, because of who my daddy is man.
    OHHHH  Andy.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :P   "Obama worked to get where he is today" ... ;D   ;D
     C'mon Andy, this is GBO Forums...not the "comedy club'.. ;D   Where in blue blazes did that pampered, pompous, pernicious child ever work and what kind of hard work  did he do ?
       Perhaps you can list some of his hard working jobs..by the time somebody is 50, they should have held a few jobs..
    Please list just four of them..
  1)
  2)
  3)
  4)

BTW:  If you insist listing "community organizer", at least be honest and call it "rabble rouser". ;) :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 04:29:18 PM »
IRONGLOW. I'll take a stab at the obaminations jobs.
#1. The most bows to muslim dictators.
#2. The most kissed hands of muslim dictators.
#3. 1st to encourage muslim prayer in the whithouse while cancelling ntl day of prayer 2 years in a row.
#4. 1st to give lavish meals to his muslim friends at the whitehouse during rummydum.
You only asked for 4 so I'll stop with his many accomplishments, hard to choose the best ones cause there are so many.  POWDERMAN.  ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline quasne.inc

• Contributor
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 06:43:40 PM »
Obama is a Genius.  He got people to vote him in just because hes Black!  Thats the only reason.  If there was a black republican running against him originally who knows what would have happened because then all the stupid college kids and minorities would actually have to pay attention to the issuses.

Offline Casull

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2011, 06:48:34 PM »
Obama is a Genius.  He got people to vote him in just because hes Black!  Thats
the only reason.  If there was a black republican running against him originally
who knows what would have happened because then all the stupid college kids and
minorities would actually have to pay attention to the issuses.

You would think so (you apparently have a working brain).  But, to them there are no "black" Republicans, only Uncle Toms.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2011, 07:11:45 PM »
Obama is a Genius.  He got people to vote him in just because hes Black!  Thats
the only reason.  If there was a black republican running against him originally
who knows what would have happened because then all the stupid college kids and
minorities would actually have to pay attention to the issuses.

You would think so (you apparently have a working brain).  But, to them there are no "black" Republicans, only Uncle Toms.

CASULL. YEP. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 08:07:16 PM »
Pres. James Buchanan was the weakest leader the nation ever had. He spent his time having long lunches and dodging his responsibility.  His niece ran the government for the most part. His bungling led to the Civil War.  We now have Pres. Obama who shoots Hoops hold Beer Summits takes long expensive vacation while the nation suffers. He plays while his college pals play with the fate of a failing nation.  His own Treasury Secretary calls for more taxes from the upper class. This is the same man caught not paying over $40,000 in owed taxes.  Pres. Obama should not be known as the first Black president. He should be remembered as the first President to lose the credit rating which set the standard for the world. Obama like Buchanan is weak  and inexperienced. He is now with out steerage intangled in 4 wars and an economic free fall without a bottom.  This man could not have qualified for a small business loan now is in charge of the world largest economy. ::)

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 05:12:46 AM »
The deconstruction started under Clinton with the free trade agreements, Nafta, and free trade with China.  Both parties are to blame for this.  Both wanted it.  Ross Perot was right, the giant sucking sound taking our industry away.  We only have 10% industrial workers today compared to 1990 with 20%.  If we had that 10% back, our unemployment rate would now be about 5-6%. 

We need to first stop importing oil the quickest way possible, to stop that drain of money out of the country.  This means natural gas for fleets, and diesel with synthetic diesel from coal.  None imported.

Then we need to begin adding tarriffs on imported goods that can be made in the US and using this money to give tax credits to corporations who hire full time American workers with health insurance. 

I spend money at retailers, they buy from wholesalers, who buys from manufacturers, who pay workers, who buy natural gas for their homes, which pays my salary.  Average turn around on dollar is 7 times.  If it goes overseas, that is one link in the chain that is not taxed, or providing a job for. 

So, use American energy as half our imported goods value is oil, so that can be completely cut out in 5-10 years.

Then, tax the impored goods we can make here.  Bananas, coffee, cocoa would not be taxed.  Clothing, shoes, and manufactured goods imported should have a tarriff on them if the country we are trading with can't buy the equivelant products and goods value from us.  That is free trade. 

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 05:24:15 AM »
Bringing up bush is an exercise in trying to shift blame from B Hussein ... nothing more, nothing less !
  Here are the facts;  When G W bush left office, gasoline was $1.82 per gallon; now it's near $4 ... the "change" is all Obama's.
    George Soros made $1,000,000,000 on the recent US economic downgrade. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023809/Did-George-Soros-win-10-1-return-S-Ps-US-credit-rating-downgrade.html
     ..suppose it was accidental !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2011, 05:35:21 AM »
Bush Jr was the worst Prez ever,,, setting the stage for what was coming next...911 happened 6 months into his watch and he got off the hook; the deconstruction of the US of A under his regieme was the worst ever....there are so many things he and crew should answer for it is incredible. Decent Americans should never ever let this rest and go down the memory hole.....a brave prosecutor(s) needs to come forward....if not now 40 years from now to deal wityh the mess he created.

..TM7

You really do live in your own reality. 
Swingem

Offline powderman

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2011, 05:42:21 AM »
Bush Jr was the worst Prez ever,,, setting the stage for what was coming next...911 happened 6 months into his watch and he got off the hook; the deconstruction of the US of A under his regieme was the worst ever....there are so many things he and crew should answer for it is incredible. Decent Americans should never ever let this rest and go down the memory hole.....a brave prosecutor(s) needs to come forward....if not now 40 years from now to deal wityh the mess he created.

..TM7

You really do live in your own reality.

YEP. Bush fought back against the murderers. I reckon he was the worst pres for the muslims. They judged Bush and America by klinton, they were wrong, they didn't expect us to fight back. Easy to see how some here could call him the worst. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2011, 05:47:51 AM »
I should have known George Soros was behind this.  He met with Standard and Poor a few weeks ago.  Glen Beck was on the right track with him, before they pulled him off the air. 

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2011, 05:57:23 AM »

..TM7

There goes TM, playing "Comedy Central" again !  While GW was not a star president such as R Reagan, he was many miles ahead of the disasterous bumbler we have in the white house today.
   I never thought we would ever see such as the cartoon below offering relief..but it has a ring of truth.. :D ;D

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2011, 06:07:02 AM »
Bad news: Bush is no longer president.

Good news: 'tis the summer of recovery!...or was that supposed to be last summer?...or has the summer of recovery been postponed indefinatley?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2011, 06:25:31 AM »
  TM says;
  " And one other thing...no citizen of the USA should ever consider electing anybody coming out of Texas (ie. Bush crime syndicate) for prezident for a long long time,, save for RP."
    Guys..this is a good example of a liberal 'preventive' campaign to besmirch Gov Perry, even before he announces.. ;)   ;D   ;D
  In spite of their efforts, if Perry does run..ity will be Gov Perry vs "the walking debt man"..as Rush calls him..

Offline Casull

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2011, 06:51:23 AM »
Good luck there, IG.  I've decided not to respond to a couple of members here until he/she/they actually post something coherent and intelligent.  I may be waiting awhile.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2011, 02:10:37 PM »
Yes TM;
  I think I must translate some of your terms for the new, uninitiated members here.

For some new members When TM says "NWO".. that means New World Order.
 When he says "GWOT" that means Global War On Terror.
  When he says "firsters"..that's his term for Biblically orthodox Christians.
  He got a bundle of other abbreviations and acronyms, but when he gets to tossing them around too freely..I and many others just "tune out'.. rather than to attempt the impossible....understand the mind of TM !  ;)   :D   ;D

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2011, 03:17:17 PM »
Yes TM;
  I think I must translate some of your terms for the new, uninitiated members here.

For some new members When TM says "NWO".. that means New World Order.
 When he says "GWOT" that means Global War On Terror.
  When he says "firsters"..that's his term for Biblically orthodox Christians.
  He got a bundle of other abbreviations and acronyms, but when he gets to tossing them around too freely..I and many others just "tune out'.. rather than to attempt the impossible....understand the mind of TM !  ;)   :D   ;D

Getting back to the topic, I thought we were discussing G.W.B. here.Not T.M.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2011, 05:30:02 PM »
  TM says;
  " And one other thing...no citizen of the USA should ever consider electing anybody coming out of Texas (ie. Bush crime syndicate) for prezident for a long long time,, save for RP."
    Guys..this is a good example of a liberal 'preventive' campaign to besmirch Gov Perry, even before he announces.. ;)   ;D   ;D
  In spite of their efforts, if Perry does run..ity will be Gov Perry vs "the walking debt man"..as Rush calls him..

Yes, these Lib/progressive talking points started a few days ago. I am not a Perry fan, but no matter if he were much more Conservative, the talking points would be identical.

As for Ron Paul, it's a weird deal on this forum. Yes, if he is nominated I will vote for him and there a few on here like Dee for example, nw_hunter & others that are sincere. But really, some here throw Ron Paul's name around and post crap that is totally counter to what RP believes. Things like pro-union, pro HC(but saying our;s isn't quite right)(, wanting an even more progressive, progressive tax, on & on. I guess it's safe haven knowing he won't be nominated, but wierd yet strangely entertaining.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline quasne.inc

• Contributor
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2011, 05:52:16 PM »
Thanks for the translations Ironglow.  Ill admit I get a little lost sometimes.

Offline Casull

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2011, 06:58:10 PM »
Thanks for the translations Ironglow.  Ill admit I get a little lost sometimes.

Not very hard to do when the acronyms start flying out of his pen.   ;)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2011, 02:23:54 AM »
  This thread started out speaking about GW Bush..but it doesn't take long to exhaust that subject, since he is well into the past.  No president in recent years came into office without some kind of recession or near-recession to deal with.  I don't recall any of the recent presidents whining about it however.
      They ran for the job..if they didn't want the job, they should not have tried for it..let someone who is willing to work (other than on the golf course) have the job. 
   Remember..B Hussein said if he didn't get things running right by his third year.. he shouldn't be re-elected.
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-0ecuS8tWs&NR=1

So, let's take him up on it !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2011, 03:32:05 AM »
+1

Where is a Reagan when ya need one ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2011, 10:42:55 AM »
  This thread started out speaking about GW Bush..but it doesn't take long to exhaust that subject, since he is well into the past.  No president in recent years came into office without some kind of recession or near-recession to deal with.  I don't recall any of the recent presidents whining about it however.
      They ran for the job..if they didn't want the job, they should not have tried for it..let someone who is willing to work (other than on the golf course) have the job. 
   Remember..B Hussein said if he didn't get things running right by his third year.. he shouldn't be re-elected.

No Argument there! He shouldn't be re-elected, and neither should a Liberal Republican like Perry!

We have a great alternative! ;D
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2011, 10:51:38 AM »

No Argument there! He shouldn't be re-elected, and neither should a Liberal Republican like Perry!

We have a great alternative! ;D
yes we do, Bachman! ;D
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2011, 01:13:34 PM »
Oh come on!  Many people get them and the problem usually tapers off in middle age.  Her weakness is her lack of experience with international issues.  It's almost a given that she would be assigned a VP who was a longtime DC insider, or maybe Huntsman, the China expert.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2011, 01:25:18 PM »
Bachmann apparently suffers from debilitating migraine headaches...she's got that wild look in her eye... ;) ;)

..TM7
     Tsk; Tsk...Somebody fell for the Newsweek leftist propaganda.. ;) ;D

Michelle Bachman could have migraines, polio, chicken pox and shingles...and still easily outperform BHO..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2011, 08:51:24 PM »
Bush jr can,t even ride a bike cycle without falling down , twice !

Now this remark is indeed funny. Given your talent (or lack of it), for spelling bicycle, I dare say, you are hardly to be hailed as an expert judge of what GW IS, or IS NOT.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett