Author Topic: george bush  (Read 3559 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: george bush
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2011, 01:51:29 AM »
Bachmann apparently suffers from debilitating migraine headaches...she's got that wild look in her eye... ;) ;)

..TM7
     Tsk; Tsk...Somebody fell for the Newsweek leftist propaganda.. ;) ;D

Michelle Bachman could have migraines, polio, chicken pox and shingles...and still easily outperform BHO..

IG,,,,see that wink and smile..?  comment was meant to irritate you since you have crushes on GOP women....but yeah, come to think of it she does have that firster crazy look on her face..... ;) ;D ;)   What about those migranes..??

..TM7
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  She could have pneumonia, sarcoidosis and leprosy...and still be more competent than B Hussein..  Same goes for almost everybody now running against him.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ron/Pa.

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2011, 02:23:23 AM »
   Can`t everyone see the concern, and rapidly graying Hair, that our beloved President has displayed lately???? Probably because His Golf game has gone South not because the USA is going down the Crapper?? I believe His agenda is right on course. Bankrupt America and collapse it from within.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2011, 09:24:41 AM »
Bachmann apparently suffers from debilitating migraine headaches...she's got that wild look in her eye... ;) ;)

..TM7

I get a similar wild look in my eyes( in addition to creating blue air) when I read US foreign politics and I don't get or need migraines. ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2011, 04:27:46 AM »
TM says;
  " I know what you mean....but remember US foreign policy is strictly based on the Constitution as any self-styled conservative will tell you".
   Correcrion:  The US foreign policy SHOULD be based upon the constitution; but since when have Obama or the leftists ever been concerned with the constitution ?  It's the leftists who want to call the constitution a "living, breathing document".
     ....And we all know, or SHOULD know..that's a bunch of horse hockey.

Time to dump all leftists !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2011, 04:44:56 AM »
Bush jr can,t even ride a bike cycle without falling down , twice !
Does landing a fighter on the flight deck of a carrier count ? Or throwing a baseball like a man count ?

Dubya was a heck of an athlete, no doubt. In his mid-late fiftieshis early detail couldn't keep up with him on runs, he benched sets of 185, and he started riding when knees go worn. And yes, he could pitch like a pitcher. But landing a fighter on a carrier deck? Never happened. Last time Dubya flew a fighter was in the early seventies, he's never landed one on a carrier. He did ride an S-3 - no fighter, that - and I'll gar-an-tee you he didn't land it.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2011, 05:07:03 AM »
TM says;
  " I know what you mean....but remember US foreign policy is strictly based on the Constitution as any self-styled conservative will tell you".
   Correcrion:  The US foreign policy SHOULD be based upon the constitution; but since when have Obama or the leftists ever been concerned with the constitution ?  It's the leftists who want to call the constitution a "living, breathing document".
     ....And we all know, or SHOULD know..that's a bunch of horse hockey.

Time to dump all leftists !

Right...achtung sie!.....its those lefties again....them lefties should all be put in FEMA camps and get a re-education....and stop knocking those conservatives and Repubs that know and uphold the Constitution correctly.... ::) :o ::) .... 8)

..TM7
  Interesting TM;
  You present what you consider a logical argument.  Then, when you get shot down with more consistant logic..you suddenly resort to hyperbole and silly talk !