Author Topic: Rioting Blacks Target Whites in England  (Read 645 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Rioting Blacks Target Whites in England
« on: August 09, 2011, 04:37:35 AM »
Police in London England have lost control of streets to rioting "minorities" for the 3d night in a row.
Look at the pic's of burned out buildings.  Look's like WW2 all over again.   This is "diversity."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023874/LONDON-RIOTS-David-Cameron-returns-home-police-face-gangs-petrol-bombs.html

Blacks confront whites, rob them and strip them naked in the streets.  Diversity in action.   This is similar to what's going on in the US as black "flash mobs" attack whites and loot. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024001/Forced-strip-naked-street-Shocking-scenes-rioters-steal-clothes-rifle-bags-people-make-way-home.html

Rioting spreading all over England:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/interactive/2011/aug/09/uk-riots-incident-map

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Re: Rioting Blacks Target Whites in England
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 04:48:00 AM »
Police in London England have lost control of streets to rioting "minorities" for the 3d night in a row.
Look at the pic's of burned out buildings.  Look's like WW2 all over again.   This is "diversity."

Blacks confront whites, rob them and strip them naked in the streets.  Diversity in action.   This is similar to what's going on in the US as black "flash mobs" attack whites and loot. 

What is the 'diversity' connection? Racial diversity? Are you thinking that these problems would not exist except for the presence of black people in British/US society?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 04:53:01 AM »
I didn't say anything, but the answer to your question is YES.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 04:58:28 AM »
This is a singularly evil situation not seen since WW2 and the holocaust.  These riots arer obviously NOT spontaneously, but pre-planned; assisted by the world wide web.. and social networks.
  It is interesting to note: Glen Beck has been warning that this kind of vicious rioting would spread from the mid east and  riots such as we have seen in Egypt, Syria, Libya and Yemen.
   It can be labeled 'evil', because of it's very nature.  Demonstrating for one's "rights" is one thing..but moving on to breaking and entering, burglary of shops, burning other's property..is by no stretch of the imagination, "righteous indignation".. but pure mobsterism.  When they went to beating and robbing innocent people, their true nature starts to show through.  When in spite of simply robbing these innocents is not enough and these brutes turn to adding insult to injury by forcing people to strip naked, they show their streak of pure EVIL.
  Interesting, how Glen Beck was warning us...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 04:58:53 AM »

What is the 'diversity' connection? Racial diversity? Are you thinking that these problems would not exist except for the presence of black people in British/US society?

Well it is self evident. If there were no blacks, there would be no black looters and rioters to target white people with racially motivated violence.   England is simply a preview of what's coming in the US.  The US situation will be mitigated by the fact that so many whites here own guns and the blacks can never really be sure that their  white prey is unarmed.  In England, everyone is pretty much unarmed.   

These black flash mobs have erupted all over the USA during this summer.  Pittsburgh, Chicago, Wisconsin, Boston, NYC, South Carolina,  Alabama and probably others.    This is race war against white people.  Pure and simple.  Thank God its finally coming while we still have our guns.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 05:07:14 AM »
These black flash mobs have erupted all over the USA during this summer.  Pittsburgh, Chicago, Wisconsin, Boston, NYC, South Carolina,  Alabama and probably others.    This is race war against white people.  Pure and simple.  Thank God its finally coming while we still have our guns.

I didn't now we had a race war starting up. I'm more inclined to see it as criminals vs law-abiding. One of my pals is a black guy, and I'm not going to shoot him (of course, he's not going to car-jack or assault anyone). Race war? Whose side will Jesus be on?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 05:10:37 AM »
  This evil has already jumped the Atlantic..just as Glen Beck said it would.
   http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2011/08/08/nutter-sets-9pm-weekend-curfew-for-minors-in-center-city-university-city/

Glen Beck is no prophet..there have been none for about 2,000 years..but he is a sharp observer of current events and a keen student of history and human nature.
    Unfortunately a relatively small number of evil, lawless jerks can do great harm.  They can set back race relations by decades !  They can destroy that for which many people of good will have striven and sacrificed for many decades.
   http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/8/mayor-talks-tough-to-black-teens-after-flash-mobs/

Best advice..don't give up your guns and ammo..no matter what B Hussein and the rest of liberalism demands..
  Rioting animals are rioting animals..no matter what nationality or color they are..and deserve no mercy when they threaten decent people..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 05:51:00 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023874/LONDON-RIOTS-David-Cameron-returns-home-police-face-gangs-petrol-bombs.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024001/Forced-strip-naked-street-Shocking-scenes-rioters-steal-clothes-rifle-bags-people-make-way-home.html

Rioting spreading all over England:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/interactive/2011/aug/09/uk-riots-incident-map

This rioting started after police shot and killed a suspect in a standoff.Not really sure about the particulars . He was of African heritage

It's not only Blacks rioting....After looking at the video's , I see many of the looters and attackers are white. Most are youth's. At first I wondered why the British media refused to mention black riots, but after seeing so many of different color, I see why! Just a multitude of punk hoodlums, that are , it appears mostly Black.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 06:14:08 AM »
Racism will never go away as long as there are a bunch of jerks who make a living off of perpetuating racism and encouraging victimhood(Al,Jesse et al).
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 06:19:57 AM »
 No matter what their heritage..when they leave 'demonstration' behind and resort to arson, burglary, robbery, assault and murder..they should be considered targets...and if plastic bullets don't stop them...well, thney asked for it!
  Unfortunately, I think much of this idiocy is planted in young minds by stupid parents and other adults.  When any adult insists on telling a child that he is 'poor', not because of the adults laziness, drunkeness, drug addiction or indolence... but because of   "the establishment", "whitey", "the man", "the system" or some other convenient scape goat..they are setting that child up for a run in with the law. 
   Then when arrested, the child is left to wonder  "what did I do".. " the man was persecuting me, wasn't he" ? 
   No wonder so many instructed in such error.. end up in jail !

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 06:41:55 AM »
Englands soccer hoodlums are well known in all of Europe, just a little more of the same scum...........remember Watts?
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.