Author Topic: We Don't need another George Bush  (Read 1083 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
We Don't need another George Bush
« on: August 11, 2011, 10:28:01 AM »
Well! Another liberal Republican would like to be the next temporary Dictator to further the NWO cause.He's playing the old...........I'm a Christian who believes in God, Guns and Country act!

Even holds prayer meetings ::) "Yea Right" How many times has he prayed in front of a camera before running for office.

And it is an act! Check out Mr Perry's credentials. He's another damn Liberal Democrat that has infiltrated the Republican party disguised as a Conservative. Chuck Baldwin has him pegged. Check out this article from Baldwin. 

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?p=3847
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: We Don't need another George Bush
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 10:39:57 AM »
well well,  looks like chuck is another Christian hater.  what exactly is wrong with starting a campaign with a prayer meeting?  and unlike your own choice for prez, he says abortion is a sin.
I say welcome to the fray Rick.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 11:43:27 AM »
  The builderberg group wants him. That means two things. He will win. He will be the next worst president in history. Just like their previous picks. Clinton, Bush and Obama.

Mr. skull and bones Jr Bush fooled me. I thought he was a true Christian. I was wrong. Perry is another fake Christian. Don't be fooled by his act, check him out carefully. Perry the wolf in sheep’s clothing.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 11:59:59 AM »
I'll take him over imam obama any day.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 04:23:41 PM »
We don't need another George Bush & we cannot survive another Obama, it's a rough situation.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 05:53:23 PM »
  The builderberg group wants him. That means two things. He will win. He will be the next worst president in history. Just like their previous picks. Clinton, Bush and Obama.

Mr. skull and bones Jr Bush fooled me. I thought he was a true Christian. I was wrong. Perry is another fake Christian. Don't be fooled by his act, check him out carefully. Perry the wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Unfortunately for the country, there will be many fooled by his act.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 06:36:57 PM »
We all know whats going to happen in 2012.
We will be asked to pick either:

A-Commrade Obama(D)(commie)

B-Commrade__________(R)(commie lite)

Unless a miracle happens and the repulicommies reverse the rectal/cranial inversion they are currently suffering from I will be picking the candidate that has the (L) by their name. I'm not playing anymore.

Maybe one bright day enough people will get fed up with this "lessor of two evils" crap and think independantly and join me...Then we will really have hope and change.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 02:26:16 AM »
We don't need another George Bush & we cannot survive another Obama, it's a rough situation.
any of the republican candidates beats obama,  and now I'm wondering if maybe newt is the one.
it's a catch 22.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 02:31:05 AM »
  No we don't need another George Bush. We don't need another 4 years of Obama. We need a JFK or a Ronald Reagan or a RON PAUL.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 02:49:15 AM »
  No we don't need another George Bush. We don't need another 4 years of Obama. We need a JFK or a Ronald Reagan or a RON PAUL.
one of my 2 main issues is abortion and I heard Ron Paul say it was a womans choice.
that keeps me away from libertarian candidates.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dixie Dude

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 04:08:15 AM »
I think Ron Paul wants it to be a states rights issue.  Feds should stay out of morality legislation, same with gay marriage.  This is according to the constitution.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 05:07:17 AM »
You mean like "Life, Liberty & the persuit of happiness", hmmm I did not know we had a right to terminate that possibility for another human being. Well, I keep a copy handy, I had better take another look.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 05:28:02 AM »
I think Ron Paul wants it to be a states rights issue.  Feds should stay out of morality legislation, same with gay marriage.  This is according to the constitution.
This is my personal stance on these issues
Just think if this is how these two issues were handled it might have an unintended but great side effect. If libturds feel as strongly as they claim they do about these issues then maybe they would all band together and move to states where these issues might have a chance at passing. The side effect would be segregating(no not racial segregation) the liberals from the rest of the states instead of liberals running(and ruining) every major city in every state. If conservatives in blues states didnt like the fact that these issues were legal in their state they could move out too.

Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 05:41:07 AM »
one of my 2 main issues is abortion and I heard Ron Paul say it was a womans choice.
that keeps me away from libertarian candidates.

Ron Paul has delivered more than 4,000 babies. He believes that human life starts at conception, and that casual elimination of the unborn leads to a careless attitude towards all life.
 Oct. 27, 1999 speech to Congress

“I am strongly pro-life. I think one of the most disastrous rulings of this century was Roe versus Wade. I do believe in the slippery slope theory. I believe that if people are careless and casual about life at the beginning of life, we will be careless and casual about life at the end. Abortion leads to euthanasia. I believe that.”
“The first thing we have to do is get the federal government out of it. We don’t need a federal abortion police. That’s the last thing that we need. There has to be a criminal penalty for the person that’s committing that crime. And I think that is the abortionist. As for the punishment, I don’t think that should be up to the president to decide.”
Ron Paul believes that the ninth and tenth amendments to the U.S. Constitution do not grant the federal government any authority to legalize or ban abortion. Instead, it is up to the individual states to prohibit abortion. .

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 05:42:23 AM »
my take on that is, the south, midwest and western states would probably outlaw abortion  but the northeast and the left coast would continue  their murder spree.
I don't see it as a morality issue. just protecting the unborn babies from murder and I want my prez to feel the same.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 06:08:04 AM »

I hope when you say we need a JFK, you're not talking about John Freaking Kerry.  For that matter, I don't think we need another Jack Kennedy.  John Kennedy was certainly a prince compared to what we have now, but he also had some major issues that we don't need.  He had some of the same problems with his zipper that Clinton has and what do you think the media would have done if say--Bush, or any other Republican were to appoint his brother as Attorney General? 

The debate that took place last night on FOX convinced me that Ron Paul will never win the Republican nomination and neither will some of the others.  So Ron Paul is going to have an extremely hard time ever being elected President.
Swingem

Offline Mohawk

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 06:18:07 AM »
At least Perry frequents a local gun store here in Austin. How many presidents frequent gun stores?

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 06:33:07 AM »
my take on that is, the south, midwest and western states would probably outlaw abortion  but the northeast and the left coast would continue  their murder spree.
I don't see it as a morality issue. just protecting the unborn babies from murder and I want my prez to feel the same.

Well! It's plain to see Paul is against abortion! Lets look at some of the other candidates outlooks on the issue.

Rick Perry
 The governor recently said he favored the 10th Amendment when it comes the right of states to prohibit or limit abortions.

After receiving some pushback on that from pro-life advocates who say abortion should be a federal issue or that Perry should embrace a Human Life Amendment or other federal solution providing legal protection for unborn children, the governor indicated he supports a federal amendment protecting unborn children because states would have to sign off on it.

If you really want to see the true Perry, you have to do the research on him as a Liberal Democrat. Before he found out, to be a successful politician in Texas you had to appear to be be a good old boy Conservative. Like his Liberal good old boy......... friend GW

Newt Gingrich

On April 9, 1995 Congressman Gingrich appeared on "Face the Nation" and noted that he supported funding for an abortion in the cases of rape, incest, and to protect the health of the mother. Another one that will change horses to get to the top.

Romney:
During his 17-year political career, Romney has actually changed his tune on abortion multiple times -- and always in a way that suited his political needs.

Sarah Palin:
 Thinks the Morning After Pill should be Legal: Palin says that personally she would not take the Morning After Pill (an abortifacient chemical that kills the tiniest children) but that it should not be illegal. "I don't think that it should necessarily be illegal. This demonstrates the adage that: To be personally pro-life means to be officially pro-choice.
 Palin Appointed Planned Parenthood Board Member to Supreme Court: As documented by the Anchorage Daily News, LifeNews, and reported by many other sources, in 2009 Sarah Palin appointed former Planned Parenthood board member Morgan Christen to Alaska's Supreme Court.

There's only one running that would govern by the Constitution. A vote for any of the others is simply voting for business as usual."JMO"

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 06:47:49 AM »
maybe we need Michelle Bachman.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 07:39:09 AM »
At least Perry frequents a local gun store here in Austin. How many presidents frequent gun stores?

HEH. I remember hanoi john telling how he loved to deer hunt, crawling along the  forest floor with his dbl bbl 12 ga. HEH, a real hunter and shooter. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2011, 06:15:34 PM »

Even though this is a sporting site, some here care nothing about that

Offline magooch

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011, 07:48:02 PM »
If frequenting a gun store was qualification for President, heck, why not elect Elmer Fudd?  Couldn't be any worse than what we have now, or John effing Kerry.
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2011, 02:13:07 AM »

HEH. I remember hanoi john telling how he loved to deer hunt, crawling along the  forest floor with his dbl bbl 12 ga. HEH, a real hunter and shooter. POWDERMAN.  ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D
picturing that is so funny.  it showed what an idiot he really is.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2011, 07:44:04 AM »

picturing that is so funny.  it showed what an idiot he really is.

Yes, Kerry proved he had no clue & is anti.

Not only does Perry go to gunshops, he can shoot one too! ;D
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/blogs/the-gaggle/2010/04/28/rick-perry-to-coyote-eat-lead.html

here is no evidence that Elmer Fudd ever went to a gunshop, it is rumored some Liberal gave him a shotgun to get him from getting a scoped "sniper rifle" & besides the Lib knew that EF was also a Lib & wouldn't even be able to kill a wabbit with a shotgun.

Vegatarian= Indian word for bad hunter  ;D