Author Topic: abortion  (Read 21283 times)

Offline olafhardtB

• Trade Count: (0)
abortion
« on: August 11, 2011, 10:52:11 PM »
OK, I have a question. The left has got to have noticed all of the misbehavior of The misguided youth. It is resonable to assume that this is contriduted to, partially, by unwanted and poorly raised children. Now successful leftest politians and bureaucrats are having to deal with the products of their works. They can't cut programs it would be political suicide. But one thing they can do is to kill them before they are born. Am I wrong in feeling rhat there are those among us that regard free acess to abortion as a method of dealing with the problem. I am watching in my family single moms raising unwanted kids.  The results aren't pretty. According to some of the cool thing about having a kid and no hubby is that you can get enough government benifits to"live". without having to work. But it is a pain to have more than a couple but sex and eating are the highlites of their lives and maybe some drugs.  So obiviously we need to provide pre and POST conception birthcontrol. If you find this disturbing there may be hope.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: abortion
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 02:00:26 AM »
In my opinion, abortion is murder.  if the parents don't want the baby, give it up for adoption.
a home needs a mom AND a dad and they need to be committed to raising that child.
birth control is a lot cheaper than birth.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 02:45:01 AM »
In my opinion, abortion is murder.  if the parents don't want the baby, give it up for adoption.
a home needs a mom AND a dad and they need to be committed to raising that child.
birth control is a lot cheaper than birth.

+ 1 100% Post conception birth control is abortion and murder.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 04:57:26 AM »
BUGEYE and LOST. Good posts, agreed. God didn't create liberals, lack of God in peoples lives did. POWDERMAN.  :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 05:52:22 AM »
Jeremiah Chapter 1, verse 5. Before I formed you in the womb, "I knew you".
Children born out of wedlock throughout history, have been called some pretty nasty things, and have been referred to as "illegitimate". I would contend that, given God's view of  innocent babies throughout history, that man's disgust toward children born out of wedlock is, misdirected toward the victim, rather than the perpetrator. Given God's view, and my own personal belief that God is truly incapable of being wrong, that it is the parents that are illegitimate, and at fault "IN GOD'S EYES, so therefore in mine also.
But still, the child ends up as usual, by paying for the indiscretions of the parents. Many times they pay, with their lives.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 05:56:55 AM »
Children born out of wedlock throughout history, have been called some pretty nasty things, and have been referred to as "illegitimate". I would contend that, given God's view of  innocent babies throughout history, that man's disgust toward children born out of wedlock is, misdirected toward the victim, rather than the perpetrator. Given God's view, and my own personal belief that God is truly incapable of being wrong, that it is the parents that are illegitimate, and at fault "IN GOD'S EYES, so therefore in mine also.
But still, the child ends up as usual, by paying for the indiscretions of the parents. Many times they pay, with their lives.
exactly.  my beautiful daughter was born out of wedlock. but her birth mother chose life and my wife and I have been blessed to be able to raise her.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 06:18:24 AM »
all the children in my  extented family were born out of wedlock

had  one relative got married by the hospital chaplain........day the baby was born
had something to do with  looseing  government benefits

government regulation  is designed to  produce  dependence
a young couple  is more indepentent   than  i single mother

as  a man  i am  ONLY  intitle to  my opinion on  abortion
as  a man   i have NO RIGHT  to support a law/politician   restricting  a woman's  choice

how ever  i think  roe v wade  violates the 10 ammendment
but think so do 80%  of what congress does
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline Mohawk

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 06:23:44 AM »
Abortion is murder. Plain and simple. It is even pre-calculated murder. Those who favor it make sure you have your excuse ready when God asks for it. Good luck with that.......... ::)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 06:27:12 AM »
Abortion is murder. Plain and simple. It is even pre-calculated murder. Those who favor it make sure you have your excuse ready when God asks for it. Good luck with that.......... ::)
that's right,  he WILL ask.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 06:29:46 AM »
I don't really think God is in the "askin" business. I think He's more in the "tellin" business.

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 06:42:05 AM »
like  i said
as  men  we are only  entitle to our  opinion
and  i do  agree  with your  opinions

only a liberal would  think government  is the answer
i just don't think government involment is the answer
THE GOVERNMENT  ALSO  PAYS  FOR MANY ABORTIONS
so  any one here that pays taxes  has contributed  to an ABORTION
thats just  my opinion  too

and  i forgot to mention
there are  NO  unwanted  children  in  my extended family
the  ones that survived a close  call......are my biggest arguement  AGAINST  abortion
i had  a neice that  walked out of the abortion clinic........
.the kid is almost grown now.........but was  10 minutes  from  death
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline powderman

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 07:52:05 AM »
I don't really think God is in the "askin" business. I think He's more in the "tellin" business.

YEP. This is what you did or didn't do, so this is what I am doing. No debates, just judgement. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Avyctes

• Contributor
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 07:52:31 AM »
exactly.  my beautiful daughter was born out of wedlock. but her birth mother chose life and my wife and I have been blessed to be able to raise her.

My wife and I had our son out of wedlock.  Scary time?  Darn right.  But aborting him never even came up in either of our thoughts or our discussions.  We didn't run off and get married immediately.  We decided our relationship had been going at light speed (obviously) and we slowed it down, stayed together, and when the time was right, we married.  My boy was 16 months old, and was in our wedding.

Glad to hear another person that advocates a pro-life stance puts their money where their mouth is.

Abortion is a stain on the escutcheon of America, a blight that God will judge us for.  The plights that our country has faced in recent years may very well be a result of our 'falling away' from our relationship with God.  The Bible says if we admit our sin to God, and ask for forgiveness, he WILL forgive, and bless our land.  Gads, what will it take to wake people up to this simple fact?
"There exists a law, not written down anywhere, but in our hearts.. that, if our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Offline powderman

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 09:14:37 AM »
Abortion is a stain on the escutcheon of America, a blight that God will judge us for.  The plights that our country has faced in recent years may very well be a result of our 'falling away' from our relationship with God.  The Bible says if we admit our sin to God, and ask for forgiveness, he WILL forgive, and bless our land.  Gads, what will it take to wake people up to this simple fact?

AMEN. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 09:18:12 AM »
great post. May I add God forgives if we seek it.
Abortion is not the cause but the easy way out for non belivers.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 09:19:59 AM »
I have heard parents of young girls say they got their girl an abortion so they would not ruin their lives . Guess their grand child isn't as important . :o

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2011, 10:43:15 AM »
Shootall,

I agree completely.  I saw the situation all to often when I worked at our local children's hospital.  The parent, usually a single mother, would almost always beat the kid down and say she is getting an abortion.  I think the reasons were that the grandparent-to-be did not want the inconvenience of another child at home.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 11:49:16 AM »
 Offline Avyctes,  good for you.   God will bless you.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2011, 11:51:21 AM »
sounds like he has

Offline Casull

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 12:46:23 PM »
Wow, some great posts there guys.  I can't add anything to that. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2011, 06:24:05 PM »
As far as it being wrong for the Gov. to get involved, seems like I heard something about everyone having the right to "life, liberty & the pursuit of hapiness" & since other types of murder are frowned upon, I would like to be consistant.

As far as "womans right to choose", half of those babies are female, with rights.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2011, 02:14:15 AM »
  I don't see any body defending a woman’s right to choose MURDER.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2011, 02:15:46 AM »
Abortion is a stain on the escutcheon of America....

Does America have an escutcheon? What exactly is an escutcheon, and what does ours look like?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Dee

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2011, 03:44:06 AM »
I would imagine that the escutcheon powderman speaks of, is the "shield (or blessing) of God. We were founded as a country on Christian principles, and our Constitution and Bill of Rights are based on these principles. This would symbolically be our banner, or our code, or coat of arms, and abortion is against that code. Abortion to the tune of 53,000,000 and counting certainly tarnishes our code (escutcheon) or Christian values, and would be a reason for a lifting of the blessings we have received as a nation.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2011, 03:48:19 AM »
It all boils down to the fact that it's cheaper to pay for an abortion than feed and support an unwanted human for it's entire life.
Abortion is none of my business.  I shouldn't have to pay for them with my tax money, nor shold I have to feed unwanted children.

"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2011, 03:55:17 AM »
Well Swampy, as odd as it may seem, I agree with you.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2011, 04:17:13 AM »
 Olaf;
  Here we have another blight on our country, brought to us by the auspices of liberalism.  Liberals have coaxed the gullible to abandon the Godly heritage of our nation.  This leads them into all kinds of demeaning practices such as, drunkeness, laziness, illicit drugs, promiscuity, homosexuality...all those practices which God warns against.
   As always,  when liberals have screwed things up..they don't try to correct their gross mistakes by back-tracking and admitting their error..they compound their crimes with murder !
   Curiously, some of those who push hardest for the illegitimacy "final solution" are leaders of the black community and apostate black churches...who quite obviously are oblivious to the facts..
   http://www.nationalblackprolifeunion.com/Margaret-Sanger-and-The-Negro-Project.html

BTW:
 For any who may be "English language challenged"..  Escutcheon is virtually interchangable with "coat of arms", as are maintained by families.  If there is one in the family who does terrible crimes against humanity..rape, murder, child molestation, abortion, treason or genocide...that is a stain on the family coat-of-arms, or 'escutcheon'. Same goes for a nation..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2011, 05:06:52 AM »
IG, interesting link.  in todays black churches you don't hear the word of God being preached.
it's nothing more than political rallies.   the local black preachers are very outspoken in their support for abortion and gay rights.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2011, 07:46:37 PM »
For any who may be "English language challenged".. 
Are you thinkin' me, Ironglow? Is my English... sub-standard?

Escutcheon is virtually interchangable with "coat of arms", as are maintained by families.  If there is one in the family who does terrible crimes against humanity..rape, murder, child molestation, abortion, treason or genocide...that is a stain on the family coat-of-arms, or 'escutcheon'. Same goes for a nation..

alright - do you have a picture of this escutcheon? I'd like to see it.

hey... is this it?

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Dee

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2011, 03:48:39 AM »
yellowtail3, while I don't really expect to get anything, but sarcasm, I would ask you? Why do you hang on to these trivial "nit picks" such as the one (escutcheon) you are now enthralled with? I have given a perfectly plausible explanation to it's use here, as have others. You draw these arguments through your own contentiousness, and seem to revel in trying to pin someone down over something so trivial as a "word". You seem not so much about the discussion, as more about the belittlement of the person, by "nit picking him or her". You seem to be attempting to derail a discussion by challenging a poster concerning one word, that know one else questioned, nor did it in any way, detract from the discussion. What's up with that?