Author Topic: Whaddaya think ?  (Read 973 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Whaddaya think ?
« on: August 15, 2011, 02:50:21 PM »
  True or false ...

http://www.rense.com/general94/execc.htm
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: Whaddaya think ?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 02:52:43 PM »
True.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 03:13:52 PM »
I hope junior1942 reads this.  it's all about his hero.

I keep saying, we need a revolution.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 04:37:01 PM »
Horse apples

" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 06:22:31 PM »
False, what I do agree with is that Obama is going to use the bin Laden raid by the Seals to his maximum advantage to get re-elected.  It's already in the news that the White House has given unprecedented "top-level access" to information on the classified mission to a big democratic donor Kathryn Bigelow (The Hurt Locker), and Mark Boal (writer for the Rolling Stone paper) in the hope that they will produce a screenplay and movie which will open on Oct. 12, 2012.  Just in time for the election.   Who do you think will be the "real" hero of this movie?  :-\ None other than Barack Obama :o .

US Rep. Peter King (NY) head of the Committee on Homeland Security is going nuts about the release of sensitive operational details of the raid.  He goes as far as accusing the White House of telling people to leak the information without actually naming the President. He said: "Nobody in the intelligence world or the military is going to give out that kind of information unless they're told to from above." He further stated that the leaks were "an inside job", and the failure of the administration to probe the sources "shows they are involved".

Obama doesn't care for the military, he just uses them for his own purposes.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 07:51:18 PM »
WH having classified info released........giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 03:29:39 PM »
  I'm not buying any of it. The Osama assassination is fishier than a can of sardines. They had to change the story a few times. Dumping the body before any one could see it? Soon after 20+ seals are killed. Again the story keeps changing. Then Pakistan shows our top secrete helicopter technology to the Chinese.

This isn't Jimmy Carter and Iran. Leaving a chopper behind in enemy territory. Why didn't they secure the top secrete technology? The crash if that's what happened was in Allie territory. There was plenty of help nearby. The tail section could have been immediately air lifted by one of the Chinooks. They should have been able to fly the rest out in a hour or two.

No the whole thing is very fishy.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 03:47:16 PM »
  I really don't have a firm opinion concerning the original story which i linked to above.  Normally, I would say..nah!..too much conspiracy theory, but many things are fishy in the goings-on in Afghanistan in the last couple years..
   Too much collusion and "sneaky stuff" going on between The Afghan and Paki governments...and the Taliban..  This, along with an administration with zero military veterans..causes one to wonder.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 04:25:27 PM »
Not sure with the obamination in control. Do I think he would fake  osamas death for votes?? You bet I do. Would he intentionally cause the deaths of American military personnel for votes?? You bet he would. Would he then claim that the scum involved were all later killed to get more votes?? You bet he would. The obamination is a muslim plant doing what he has been trained to do. I've never been into conspiracy theories but that was before obama. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 04:34:28 AM »
I hope junior1942 reads this.  it's all about his hero.

I keep saying, we need a revolution.
Try to confine your revolution to a fifty mile radius of your house, please.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 11:36:31 AM »

...............Try to confine your revolution to a fifty mile radius of your house, please.

To that extend I happen to agree with you.

Re: Leaving a chopper behind. So there were no Drones around that could have incinerated the wreck??
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 11:58:53 AM »
IG..

Everybody knows CIA employee Tim Osman, aka Bin Laden, died in 2001 from diabetes and kidney failure,,,or was terminated,,,think back to 911...

Did you meam everybody outside of America? 

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 06:12:05 PM »
  TM says;
  " Everybody knows CIA employee Tim Osman, aka Bin Laden, died in 2001 from diabetes and kidney failure".
  Everybody ?  ..TM can you show us incontravertable documentation for this ?

Offline Lost Farmboy

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2011, 01:19:59 PM »
  TM says;
  " Everybody knows CIA employee Tim Osman, aka Bin Laden, died in 2001 from diabetes and kidney failure".
  Everybody ?  ..TM can you show us incontravertable documentation for this ?

Benazir Bhutto in video.....TM7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTEEXG3ge8

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 03:48:12 AM »
OP ? don't know , the article was well written but it could be made up who knows ? Like most most things involving govt and theory they can involve some fact and some fiction . Just the right amount to intrest the target group. If seal Team 6 was set up it would be criminal. If it were true I can't imagine other military personal going along with it.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline magooch

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2011, 04:24:33 AM »
One thing there is absolutely no doubt about is that Obama and members of his regime are diabolical liars.  Are they clever enough to carry out a plot this involved?  I'm very skeptical, but with the aid of the compliant media--who knows.

There is the making of a great conspiracy book and possible movie here.  Mainstream publishers and Hollyweird would never produce it though.
Swingem

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2011, 06:40:36 AM »
unless states take back power it will only get worst. power breeds lust for more power. When a state rep to congress has more power than the govonor of a state things are out of blance.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2011, 07:29:23 AM »
unless states take back power it will only get worst. power breeds lust for more power. When a state rep to congress has more power than the govonor of a state things are out of blance.

YEP. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm