Author Topic: Government turns down IBM Plan to save $ 1 Trillion $$s  (Read 820 times)

TM7

Government turns down IBM Plan to save $ 1 Trillion $$s
« on: August 16, 2011, 12:40:58 PM »
Biggest threat to national security is spending/debt boondoggle we're told admist bailout-tarp stuff......White House turns down IBM plan to save Medicaire $ 1 trillion..so has other admins....what'sup with that..? I guess tax loopholds and flattened tax tables aren't the only thing some luckier folks like...  Anybody have any info on this ..?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvkV5IPVtVg

..TM7

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
Re: Government turns down IBM Plan to save $ 1 Trillion $$s
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 01:11:16 PM »
TM7, haven't you heard? The obamination and his libocrat buddies do not want to save money and cut spending.  That is like holy water and crosses to a vampire.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 01:36:48 PM »
TM7, to be honest with you, if you are paying attention to the video, it is the White House that turned down the offer. That means Obama and Bidden (he goes where bidden by the Obamination), and their libocrat cronies.  That excludes the GOP and any tea party people.   Anyone with any sense, more likely GOP or Tea Party people, would accept the offer, as that $1 trillion savings goes a long way against the debt and deficit.  However, Obama will not hear of spending cuts -- why do think that Reid and Pelousi crammed the Dirty Dozen with liberal spending frieks?   

There is validity to the video, as most of the cuts are from Fox News.  However, don't think you can bash the GOP and Tea Party because of Count Baracula's aversion to the bright mirror reflections of truth.

ST762

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 02:58:35 PM »
TM7,

I tend to give Fox News a bit more credibility due to the news reports are not quite so openly biased.

However, I don't expect that the liberal messiah Barack Obama will let it go anywhere.  He hates anything that will cut spending.

Perhaps we will just agree to disagree, but there is always hope that Barry will see the inefficacy of his economic model and go with what Americans know will get us out of this funk. 

ST762

Offline Empty Quiver

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 08:47:13 PM »
Fools, do you not realise that without goverment spending the economy would surely collapse? Dear leader has saved us from sure ruin. If only he were allowed to print money to spend we would be saved ::)  ... wait a second...
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 03:38:48 PM »
TM7,

At this point, what has happened to the money is irrelevant........now we stem the bleeding, and stop it.  We can start by cutting off your moocher friends and getting rid of the clown in the Oval Office.

ST762

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 08:07:19 PM »
TM7,

The money is gone, hence irrelevant.  You cannot unring a bell.  Therefore, the money previously spent is  irrelevant, just as is your opinion, to me.

ST762

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 07:28:59 PM »
TM7,

By your statement, I can go back to the Krystal restaurant that I patronized last night and get a refund for my purchase of 3 Krystals with cheese, which were very good.   I cannot get a refund, as i have already consumed the product.

You say it is a matter of law.  In that case, I will give you till this time tomorrow night to provide the express and specific CFR or Florida statutory reference that says I can go back to Krystal and get a refund for those three burgers.   By your logic, that same statute would provide basis for recovery of money already spent on consumed services.

The statute must be very clear.  There can be no interpretation, inference, or matter of opinion.  You have till 0024 thursday night going into friday morning.   If no answer, I will take it as you found no evidence.

ST762

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 06:27:21 PM »
No misrepresentation or fraud....those are trademarks and tactics of liberals.

As for the request for statutes, I expected an inability to provide the basis for your claim.    Says a lot for credibility.

As for spending, economies are circular systems in a forward motion.   It is high school economics. 

If you are talking about recovery as in debt collections, that is still a separate transaction past the original transaction.   Money spent and aggregated to the national debt is already added.  Only liberals think they can just erase a debt or transaction.   Conservatives today are concerned regarding the spending of the present and future.

Perhaps you should take lessons in history, as well as quantum physics (helps understand the nature of time).

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 08:02:45 AM »
TM7,

Your link is bad.  Besides, you missed the deadline.  Better luck, next time.

ST762