Author Topic: Laura Ingram just Kicked Charlie Rangel's Ass  (Read 1190 times)

Offline owenv

• Trade Count: (0)
Laura Ingram just Kicked Charlie Rangel's Ass
« on: August 19, 2011, 05:52:36 AM »

Rangel is a perfect example of everything that is wrong in Washington. A completely worthless human being as far as I'm concerned and the sooner people like him are out of congress, the better off this Country will be.

http://nation.foxnews.com/laura-ingraham/2011/08/18/guest-host-laura-ingraham-spars-rep-charles-rangel-no-spin-zone

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Laura Ingram just Kicked Charlie Rangel's Ass
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 02:44:36 PM »
Yes she did
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline hillbill

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 02:58:05 PM »
is it just me or did rangel sound like a retarded buffoon?why would he even go up against ingram?and my biggest question is, who are the clowns that elect someone like him to public office?

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 03:19:45 PM »
is it just me or did rangel sound like a retarded buffoon?why would he even go up against ingram?and my biggest question is, who are the clowns that elect someone like him to public office?

Go visit his District & you will know!

Offline hillbill

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 04:26:43 PM »

Go visit his District & you will know!
oh i was afraid sum one would say that!his district is somewhere ill prob never visit.but i do know what yu mean.i guess living in the heart land has spoiled me!

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 04:51:30 PM »
"
is it just me or did rangel sound like a retarded buffoon?why would he even go up against ingram?and my biggest question is, who are the clowns that elect someone like him to public office?"
        He usually sound's that way but keeps slingin' it so fast he gets away with it. With her he didn't know whether to wind his ear or scratch his watch. I loved watching him get called out!                                                                                                                                                                 

Offline hillbill

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 04:55:15 PM »
if that is his actual record?and i have the upmost respect for those who have served in the military and been decorated for it.why does he sound like a idiot now?i respect any man who has don e what yu say he has done but why he talking like a clown now?

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 05:10:50 PM »
So yellowtail, your alright with him not paying taxes on a condo for over 20 years, while he's on the committee for tax laws, just because he got some medals in a war? My uncle has 7 bronze stars, and two purple hearts, from WWII, but has no business in Congress, or the White House.
V.A. Center Domiciliary Complexes across the nation have "war heroes" in them, that are alcoholics, drug addicts, or simply didn't take care of their business as young men, and are  broke. They have no business in the Congress either.
I don't think a guy that doesn't pay his taxes should be in charge of collecting my taxes, much less be a Congressman that LIED, and was censured by the same corrupt Congress he's a member of.
My own son led an 8 man fire team thru two combat tours in Iraq, and 1 tour in Afghanistan, and never lost a man. But he should not be a Congressman, or President. Just because someone is a veteran, doesn't make them honest. There are many veterans that did remarkably heroic deeds in combat, that are in the prison systems all over the U.S.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 05:26:20 PM »
So yellowtail, your alright with him not paying taxes on a condo for over 20 years, while he's on the committee for tax laws, just because he got some medals in a war?
No, not necessarily... but he's not worthless.
My uncle has 7 bronze stars, and two purple hearts, from WWII, but has no business in Congress, or the White House.
Uncle may not be gov't material... is he worthless?
My own son led an 8 man fire team thru two combat tours in Iraq, and 1 tour in Afghanistan, and never lost a man. But he should not be a Congressman, or President.
Is he worthless?
Just because someone is a veteran, doesn't make them honest. There are many veterans that did remarkably heroic deeds in combat, that are in the prison systems all over the U.S.
Duke Cunningham comes to mind. Maybe he's worthless, too?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 05:26:57 PM »
So yellowtail, your alright with him not paying taxes on a condo for over 20 years, while he's on the committee for tax laws, just because he got some medals in a war? My uncle has 7 bronze stars, and two purple hearts, from WWII, but has no business in Congress, or the White House.
V.A. Center Domiciliary Complexes across the nation have "war heroes" in them, that are alcoholics, drug addicts, or simply didn't take care of their business as young men, and are  broke. They have no business in the Congress either.
I don't think a guy that doesn't pay his taxes should be in charge of collecting my taxes, much less be a Congressman that LIED, and was censured by the same corrupt Congress he's a member of.
My own son led an 8 man fire team thru two combat tours in Iraq, and 1 tour in Afghanistan, and never lost a man. But he should not be a Congressman, or President. Just because someone is a veteran, doesn't make them honest. There are many veterans that did remarkably heroic deeds in combat, that are in the prison systems all over the U.S.

Amen to that!

Sometimes people change & change dramatically. If a person is taken in for drunken driving & proven that he was drunk, should they let him go because they find out he was a War Hero?
It is funny how some will point out a Military background when it suits them, but would not do the same concerning others. To me it is the same with with McCain, he is not really the opposite end of the spectrum, but some see him that way.

To me there is no need to tarnish Rangel's or McCain's Military record, but I have no problem stating their present actions are far from desirable & Rangel's as very lousey indeed!

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 05:57:55 PM »
We have discussed this on another thread,

I don't recall that we've discussed much... but you've opined.

Everyone here, knows what owenv, said and meant
well, all literates can know what he wrote... meant is something he'd have to address hisself, should he care to. I'm betting he capable of doing it just fine, without your cheerleading or coaching.

As I said. You are drawing attention to "yourself", with this, but are not making anyone look bad, other than yourself, for being contentious, just for the sake of being so.

your opinion & disapproval are noted, Dee. Again.

This is waaay off topic. Send me a PM if you'd like.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Shu

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 06:18:45 PM »
OT- Some one mentioned Randy "duke" Cunningham. When you hear his story on the history channel you say dang what a fine serviceman. When you look at the record of his victories you say dang what a fine serviceman. When you talk to a pilot who served with him they say well he a good day and he mixed it up well. They laugh when you mention the history channel story.
Seems the record and the man are two different people. Yes he did get 5, yes he could fly the heck out of an F4. Randy is at least sitting in prison teaching young people how to read write and get their GEDs now.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 06:35:20 PM »
OT- Some one mentioned Randy "duke" Cunningham. When you hear his story on the history channel you say dang what a fine serviceman. When you look at the record of his victories you say dang what a fine serviceman. When you talk to a pilot who served with him they say well he a good day and he mixed it up well.
Continuing OT - those that knew him can say that with credibility. CDR Cunningham was a fine pilot - a good stick - but a mediocre officer, one who'd have likely been cashiered before reaching 20 years if it weren't for that good day he had. That's why he, as the navy's only ace, left as Commander Cunningham, and not Captain Cunningham.

My understanding is that he was a crooked congresscritter. Shame.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 07:31:05 PM »
He should be fed bread/water and rotting behind bars.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 08:32:22 PM »
Ingram needs to shut her mouth and let someone finish their response. She constantly butts in and changes the orginal topic while the person she asked a question tries to answer it..

Offline P.A. Myers

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 09:11:51 PM »
Rangel has the same seat as Adam Clayton Powell,  of the U.S. House of Representatives
from New York's 18th district. Recognized as the most corrupt congressman during his tenure, he was finally removed by fellow democrats. Rangel was reelected in 2010 even when his ethics had been public.  Haarlem just doesn't care.

I do find the in-your-face style of tele-journalism tiresome. You expect it from nbc, from Fox it is a bit disappointing. However, Bob Barker reminded us "If people didn't watch it it wouldn't be on".

God Bless Judge Napolitano.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty -
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense”
 Winston Churchill

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 09:47:50 PM »
Three names..........Dee, Yellowtail and powderman! If the three of you want a pizzing contest, use the PM . This thread is suppose to be about Rangel and L.Ingram. It's hard for anyone else on the forum to have a discussion while personal flame wars are being carried out.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Hooker

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 09:57:58 PM »
I suppose that some think that being a war hero veteran excuses one for being a low life. Sorry YT3 it does not work that way.
He may have fought for this country at one time but since then he and his political kind have been destroying this country.
He is a despicable person with all the manners of a liberal and his service to this country in no way over shadows his dis-service to it.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2011, 03:01:29 AM »
I suppose that some think that being a war hero veteran excuses one for being a low life. Sorry YT3 it does not work that way.
you know, I actually agree with that.
He may have fought for this country at one time but since then he and his political kind have been destroying this country.
Yeah, that's what conservatives say. Libs would prob say the same of some conservatives. I'm not smart enough to know anymore.
He is a despicable person with all the manners of a liberal and his service to this country in no way over shadows his dis-service to it.
That's uncharitable, Pat, and probably untrue. Lots of legislators on the opposite ideological side from Rangel like him, and say he's a good guy (just wrong on everything). I used to be pretty hard on him, back in the Reagan years... but then, I was hard on all Democrats those days!

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2011, 05:51:43 AM »
Rangel is a wind bag, so he put is finger on the tax scales  :o ....Ingram is a wind bag in the model of Hannity and Limbaugh...guest are their stage for an agendi.  Wouldn't you like to have a look at Ingram's and Limbaugh's tax retrurns...??... ::)

Duke Cunningham...was pretty much framed and is a political prisoner.

..TM7

Yes, I would agree that those tax returns could be interesting, but I have no doubt the IRS is already looking at them anyway to please Obummer. No doubt they take advantage of what they can, but everyone knows they could not get away with the antics Rangel pulled off.
I can agree with the windbag part, but those 2 are not hypocrites (on the tax matter) , they
will not say the rich need to be taxed more while privately take advantage of any loophole or in Rangels case, lie & cheat. The old Lib do as I say not as I do routine.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2011, 06:14:07 AM »
The old Lib do as I say not as I do routine.

That's more related to power, than to ideology. It's like in Law Enforcement, especially in NJ:

"Laws are for thee, and not for me!"

Offline nomosendero

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2011, 06:22:01 AM »
The old Lib do as I say not as I do routine.

That's more related to power, than to ideology. It's like in Law Enforcement, especially in NJ:

"Laws are for thee, and not for me!"

many times, YES

Offline powderman

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2011, 07:19:30 AM »

Agreed Sir. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Shu

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2011, 08:16:13 AM »
Cunningham was caught and confessed to taking bribes. A shame for sure. That distinguished flying cross isn't worth much in a prison cell.

I have the greatest amount of respect for all veterans, sometimes they make mistakes and end up in prison. Some should just go quietly back to civilian life. Medals on your chest does not equal good judgement or an honorable code of ethics.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2011, 09:04:00 AM »

Rangel is a perfect example of everything that is wrong in Washington. A completely worthless human being as far as I'm concerned and the sooner people like him are out of congress, the better off this Country will be.

http://nation.foxnews.com/laura-ingraham/2011/08/18/guest-host-laura-ingraham-spars-rep-charles-rangel-no-spin-zone

Rangel is a skunk! No doubt about it, and typical of nearly every leader in DC on both sides of the isle.Most all talk out of both sides of their mouth's and everyone of them blame the previous adm. for all their problems.Most are low life's that preach one thing for John Q public while having a different agenda for their ilk. Once in a while a decent one is elected, but most are the Rangel type that make it to the top.

I think Lara Ingram is also typical of her kind!Working for Fox and appealing to the Republican listeners, she will attack the Democrats at their weak side, while giving the Republican guests the easy way out. The Democrat Liberal mouth pieces like Oberman, Mathews and others will do just the opposite. It actually works out quite well. They give their Sheep what they want to hear!

They both will try to rake over the coals, a Constitutional representative like R Paul. "JMO"
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2011, 09:59:11 AM »
I think Lara Ingram is also typical of her kind!Working for Fox and appealing to the Republican listeners, she will attack the Democrats at their weak side, while giving the Republican guests the easy way out. The Democrat Liberal mouth pieces like Oberman, Mathews and others will do just the opposite. It actually works out quite well. They give their Sheep what they want to hear!
They both will try to rake over the coals, a Constitutional representative like R Paul. "JMO"

Reminds me of an old Russian joke. A student at the University of Moscow, back in the 50s, asks his professor what was the most significant diff between Capitalism vs Communism. Without missing a beat, the prof said...
"That's easy, Comrade: Under capitalism, man is exploited by man; under communism, it's the exact opposite!"