Author Topic: Plexon JPX Jet Protector pepper guns - any info?  (Read 718 times)

Offline Dand

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (35)
Plexon JPX Jet Protector pepper guns - any info?
« on: August 19, 2011, 06:42:58 PM »
I just learned about these pepper shooting guns made in Switzerland from a comment in a newspaper about bear spray. I followed the link to My Stun Gun.com and watched some You Tube promotional stuff.

Anybody have some real life experience or knowledge about this system?  Seems like it could be a nice middle ground between a hard to use - easy to misdirect or wind problems of a spray can VS the issues that come out of using full lethal force.

I'll be searching for some reviews etc. but thought folks here might have knowledge.  One real limitation is the 2 round option; second - does it have to be delivered to the face to be effective? And it appears that for the larger units, concealing it would be problematic.

I tried a search here and found no threads.

NRA Life

liberal Justice Hugo Black said, and I quote: "There are 'absolutes' in our Bill of Rights, and they were put there on purpose by men who knew what words meant and meant their prohibitions to be 'absolutes.'" End quote. From a recent article by Wayne LaPierre NRA