Author Topic: Obama Got F's and D's In College.  (Read 1108 times)

Offline subdjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
Obama Got F's and D's In College.
« on: August 20, 2011, 09:11:23 AM »
Plus special treatment and sympathy passes.  Likely was last in his class from Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard, too. 

I'll be happy to revise that when his unaltered transcripts are released.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
Re: Obama Got F's and D's In College.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 09:28:30 AM »
That info will not be released. Where did you get your info.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 09:32:05 AM »
(shrug) maybe this is Obama's problem - poor student, low standing in class?

Anyone know what Jimmy Carter's standing was at Annapolis, where he majored in engineering?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 09:34:38 AM »

The same place the main stream media got it's information about his supposedly stellar academic record.  With no support either way, either assumption is valid.

Yellowtail, Carter was in the top 10% of his class at USNA.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 10:24:47 AM »

The same place the main stream media got it's information about his supposedly stellar academic record.  With no support either way, either assumption is valid.

Yellowtail, Carter was in the top 10% of his class at USNA.

Yes, might as well have a little fun with it. I have no idea what his grades are, but I have to believe if his grades were stellar, we would see them plastered everywhere.

I am not worried about his grades, I am very concerned with his Current & future performance.  The fact that Carter had good grades & Obummer had most likely bad grades
(the 57 State guy) illustrates the fact folks at either end of the academic spectrum can do a lousy job, just as we can see with other jobs.  ;)
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 01:15:50 PM »
Something else to consider - He is the ONLY editor of the Harvard Law Review to not get a single job offer from a major law firm anywhere, nor an offer of clerkship from a judge.

And he authored NO, zero, articles for the Review before, during, or after being editor.  Unheard of.   Supposedly he did pen one (1) anonymous case comment.  That isn't the same as an article.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Offline andy1300

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 01:23:03 PM »
Thats not true, again.  Obama did get good grades , its your Bush that got drunk and party with daddys money
that's why he left our county in the mess like it is.
The less religion we have in our government, the better *

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 01:28:23 PM »
Something else to consider - He is the ONLY editor of the Harvard Law Review to not get a single job offer from a major law firm anywhere, nor an offer of clerkship from a judge.

And he authored NO, zero, articles for the Review before, during, or after being editor.  Unheard of.   Supposedly he did pen one (1) anonymous case comment.  That isn't the same as an article.

Sounds like his voting record in the senate. Present, present, present, present and present.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 01:35:29 PM »
Please submit his grade transcripts to prove that the parasites messiah had good grades!

99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2011, 02:16:25 PM »
Thats not true, again.  Obama did get good grades , its your Bush that got drunk and party with daddys money
that's why he left our county in the mess like it is.

What proof can you give us of Obama's good grades in college?  And at least we got to see everyone elses transcripts. 

Confidential college transcripts and test scores obtained by the Washington Post reveal that neither presidential candidate, George W. Bush nor Al Gore, were shining students during their college days at Yale and Harvard, respectively. Although each earned respectable scores on the SAT college admissions test (a total of 1355 of 1600 for Gore and 1206 for Bush), neither did that well in their college courses. Both earned a mix of B and C grades. Gore's lowest grade of D came in a natural sciences course, while his top grades were an A in French and English, an A in Visual and Environmental Studies, and an A- in Social Relations. Bush's lowest marks were a 70 (of 100) in Sociology and a 71 in Economics, while his highest scores were High Passes in History and Japanese.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 02:18:19 PM »

Sounds like his voting record in the senate. Present, present, present, present and present.

That was in the IL legislature.  Something like 130 times (roughly) he waved and said "Yeah, I'm here!" rather than risk taking a stand on an issue.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2011, 04:23:49 PM »
I'm not defending or detracting the questionable academic performance of infestation in the white house, but education does not make the person.
Morality does it is in this area the he deserves a zero you can not grade what one does not produce.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2011, 04:46:06 PM »
There are people out that will still vote for him. The fact he is a complete idiot is meaningless to them.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2011, 05:20:15 PM »
There are people out that will still vote for him. The fact he is a complete idiot is meaningless to them.

Hold on C4!!! He's not done yet! In my estimation that makes him an incomplete idiot. ;D
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2011, 07:21:45 PM »
And I have been called a troll because I question the parasite messiah.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 06:59:52 AM »

Who done that Billy !!
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline RaySendero

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 12:10:00 PM »

Obama Got F's and D's In College.

Yep and his performance hasn't improved a bit.

If anything, its down to mostly F's now!
    Ray

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 01:52:14 PM »
It would take a lot certified proof to convince me he could make a D in any class room setting much less that of higher education.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2011, 07:15:47 PM »
billy,

name-calling from incoherent liberals is a cross conservatives and moderates must bear, as libs resort to name-calling when they cannot win a debate, which is around 99.5% of the time, plus or minus half a point.   i wear the name-calling as a badge of honor, as i walk away with a smile on my face because the name-caller has provided what an arse they are.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2011, 09:20:08 PM »
billy,

name-calling from incoherent liberals is a cross conservatives and moderates must bear, as libs resort to name-calling when they cannot win a debate, which is around 99.5% of the time, plus or minus half a point.   i wear the name-calling as a badge of honor, as i walk away with a smile on my face because the name-caller has provided what an arse they are

ST762
Yep- never saw where a conservative on this site resorted to name calling. :o ::) ::)