Author Topic: NYPD disorder control unit is practicing for civil unrest.  (Read 530 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
NYPD disorder control unit is practicing for civil unrest.
« on: August 20, 2011, 10:57:56 AM »
Infowars.com
Friday, August 19, 2011 In the aftermath of last week’s riots in the United Kingdom, the NYPD has held a “mobilization exercise” to train police to prepare for civil unrest in the United States, while also launching a program designed to spot signs of potential trouble via social networking websites.

The NYPD Disorder Control Unit brought together police from all five of the city’s boroughs to rehearse what the response would be “should out-of-control riots break out here”.
“Approximately 180 police officers total from each borough’s task force, including the horseback and aviation units, came out for the drill,” reports the Metro.
However, unlike in the United Kingdom where the rioters mainly comprised of teenage kids taking the opportunity to steal iPods and other high-end electrical goods, civil unrest in the United States is far more likely to have a political motivation.
With many Americans now becoming “pre-revolutionary” as a result of their fury at the Obama administration and equally unpopular lawmakers in Washington, potential civil unrest could spring not just from a poverty-stricken underclass, but also the shrinking middle class.
Perhaps that’s why the Department of Homeland Security is increasingly focusing its anti-terror apparatus on white middle class Americans, portraying them as domestic terrorist in a series of PSA video

In addition to the riot training, a new NYPD unit has also been set up to “troll sites like Twitter and Facebook for suspicious activity” in order to pre-empt potential flash mobs and other civil unrest.
Social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter came in for harsh condemnation following the UK riots, with Prime Minister David Cameron advocating authorities have the power to shut down access during times of public disorder.
For his part in decrying social media, Cameron was praised by none other than Communist China, which habitually censors the Internet to hide political corruption or prevent legitimate protesters from receiving media attention. The Communist state routinely uses such powers, which Senator Joe Lieberman has called to be introduced in the United States, to cover up atrocities and abuses against its own citizens.
Twitter, Facebook and Youtube are all banned in China and even sanitized government approved versions of these websites are now being shut down for long periods of time so that they can “remove all politically sensitive content under orders from Chinese internet authorities”.

this is interesting.....with elections coming and all the problems facing this country.i figured they would try this in small quiet towns so nobody would be the wiser.....looks like big cities are gonna ge some gestapo action. 
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
Re: NYPD disorder control unit is practicing for civil unrest.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 11:58:23 AM »

....looks like big cities are gonna ge some gestapo action.

They certainly do look the part....
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 12:04:58 PM »
PM, it's coming.  I can see a difference in behavior of local blacks since imam obama was elected.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline wreckhog

• Trade Count: (55)
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 12:22:45 PM »
NYC has had cops looking like that since 9/11. The number 1 terrorist target in the country.

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 12:49:41 PM »
  This is old news. The feds have been training local police like this for years. What is frightening is how fast it is accelerating.
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala