Author Topic: He keeps on doing it !  (Read 441 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
He keeps on doing it !
« on: August 20, 2011, 04:06:59 PM »
  Our  nation is facing another recession and perhaps a depression.. but B Hussein and his gang keep crippling industry and raising costs to the individual citizen.  Now he has his Dept of Energy do their best to cripple power generation in the US.  Not only that, but we face higher power bills along withj rolling blackouts.  With industries either paying much more for power of being shut down with "rolling blackouts"..
    http://www.jsonline.com/business/128109718.html
  It appears to me he is trying to ruin the economy of this country..   

When your electric bills spike in the new year..and perhaps you face "rolling blackouts"..remember who to thank !

Still more stupidity from the Obama gang:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-fuel-economy-regs-can-cause-vehicl

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: He keeps on doing it !
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 04:29:36 PM »
rolling blackouts could force me to leave home and find a cool/warm place to stay.
my heart is so bad that my body has a hard time compensating for either hot or cold.
liberals, when I say that word outloud it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 04:43:56 PM »
The guy is a complete jackass. It’s just amazing how anyone could have voted for such inexperience to begin with. We have the most incompetent administration in the history of the modern western world on our hands.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline crustylicious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 06:06:31 PM »
Buggie,
They're doing it for you   ;)
Medical experts say that the fine particles and soot from power plants can be deadly, especially for people with heart and lung conditions. Bad air days also aggravate asthma and are even hazardous for healthy people who exercise outdoors.
     The EPA said the new rule would prevent up to 34,000 premature deaths a year when it's phased in by 2014. It also estimated that there would be 15,000 fewer nonfatal heart attacks, 19,000 fewer cases of acute bronchitis and 400,000 fewer cases of worsened asthma each year. The numbers are compared to 2005, before the earlier rule went into effect.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-07-epa-air-million-americans.html
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 07:51:49 AM »
Buggie,
They're doing it for you   ;)
Medical experts say that the fine particles and soot from power plants can be deadly, especially for people with heart and lung conditions. Bad air days also aggravate asthma and are even hazardous for healthy people who exercise outdoors.
     The EPA said the new rule would prevent up to 34,000 premature deaths a year when it's phased in by 2014. It also estimated that there would be 15,000 fewer nonfatal heart attacks, 19,000 fewer cases of acute bronchitis and 400,000 fewer cases of worsened asthma each year. The numbers are compared to 2005, before the earlier rule went into effect.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-07-epa-air-million-americans.html
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
   EXPERTS!!.. ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  ...
       I am getting weary of EXPERTS..
   Many EXPERTS have discredited themselves so badly that they are rarely taken seriously anymore..consider these:

1) In a capital punishment case in courtthe lawyers can line up 5 EXPERTS for either side.  For the prosecution, 5 will say the perp is completely sane and should face punishment..  For the defense 5 EXPERTS will swear the perp is daffy as a duck and should escape punishment.

2) The East Anglia U. EXPERTS received huge grants to prove trhe "global warming" myth to be true.  Worked fine, until they were proven to be lying and that they "cooked the books".

3)  Years ago, a study came out with the EXPERTS saying saccharine is deadly.  That was when most prople believed such studies were "scientific" in nature.  Then people found out that the study was financed by " The Sugar Institute"..

4) More seemingly ridiculous decisions are coming out from studies employing just such EXPERTS.  Very often, within a year or two other EXPERTS are challenging the conclusions of the previous EXPERTS..by presenting their own study.

It looks more and more like this:       Huge grants are given by an advocacy group..very often by government agency (spending our tax money to work against our economic interests) to get an answer, which the EXPERTS know that agency wants.
   Let's say, the " University of Buck-hungry" seeks and gets an EPA grant of 2.5 million dollars to develop a conclusion (which they know the EPA wants).  If they work well (find correctly) more $$$ in grants will come to them..if not; the $$$$ dry up !

The EXPERTS know what is expected of them..."follow the money trail".. ;)   ;D   :P

Personally;  I don't wonder but this is Obama keeping his promise to "bankrupt" the coal industry. 

West Virginia, Pennsylvania and other coal producing residents take note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi4onAQBWQ
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 08:58:00 AM »
I'm very wary of so called experts, especially if the experts are part of the EPA. Its simply amazing the number of people that believe the crap coming from the EPA. Like they really care about you, me, or anyone else. All they are is a communist front with an appetite for power.   

Obama has said a number of times he wants to end the use of fossil fuels. Although no alternatives to fossil fuels exist, the EPA is still blazing the path.  Whatever Obama can't do through legislation, it seems the EPA is doing it through regulations. So much for coal fired power plants providing electricity any more. Rolling blackouts are the EPA's answer. No wonder comapnies are fleeing the country. Its either leave, or be put out of business by EPA regulations.   
I still have a hard time believing the United Mine workers elite got their members to vote for Obama in force. After Obama said that he basically wants to eliminate burning coal. I guess they must have used the old line that has seemed to brainwash the union members for many years. "The democrats are for the working man". This phrase is still brainwashing people, believe it or not. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 09:07:25 AM »
I grew up in a very rural area where heat was wood or coal, we used coal, and I recall many old folks sitting around a smokey stove and they did alright.
I believe about 1% of the BS put out by experts.  people are going to lose their livelyhood and we'll be another step closer to full bore communism.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye